Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please (1910 Views)

What's This Growing On My D*ck(18+)no Insult Pls / Please Advice: No Insult Please / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Dickson178(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
there was a girl I met on Facebook,we were making a nice conversation ; then I asked for her number,she gave me ( and was so excited for giving me her number ),so I call her to come over,and she came over ,we had a sex . so after she left ; I gave her some of money (#1,500) she was happy with it and hug me ,and she then she left . two weeks later she called me and said her elder sister child is sick ,I asked her what's the problem? she said she doesn't know what kind of sickness is that ,huh ! so where are they now ,she replied : they're in the hospital now ( I was like getting mad because she was dancing to a beat of collecting my money )I told her babe ,I can feel your pains,but I don't have money,I'm sorry. then two days left,she called me with someone number and said that,she has sold her phone because of her sister baby ,and now she's looking for a way to send her parents money ,huh ! so what are you up to now ,she replied : I can see why some girl chose to be a prostitute ( I was sad inside) and besides I have talked to a prostitute in imo state ( I cried loudly and she heard it ) . I said babe ; it's because of phone you don't have or money to send to your parents, she said no , indeed she's in need of money,and she's leaving Rivers State to imo state next month. I so much loved this girl,and I don't want her to be a prostitute.
please what will I do for her not to be a prostitute,I'm begging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Boss13: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dickson178:
there was a girl I met on Facebook,we were making a nice conversation ; then I asked for her number,she gave me ( and was so excited for giving me her number ),so I call her to come over,and she came over ,we had a sex . so after she left ; I gave her some of money (#1,500) she was happy with it and hug me ,and she then she left . two weeks later she called me and said her elder sister child is sick ,I asked her what's the problem? she said she doesn't know what kind of sickness is that ,huh ! so where are they now ,she replied : they're in the hospital now ( I was like getting mad because she was dancing to a beat of collecting my money )I told her babe ,I can feel your pains,but I don't have money,I'm sorry. then two days left,she called me with someone number and said that,she has sold her phone because of her sister baby ,and now she's looking for a way to send her parents money ,huh ! so what are you up to now ,she replied : I can see why some girl chose to be a prostitute ( I was sad inside) and besides I have talked to a prostitute in imo state ( I cried loudly and she heard it ) . I said babe ; it's because of phone you don't have or money to send to your parents, she said no , indeed she's in need of money,and she's leaving Rivers State to imo state next month. I so much loved this girl,and I don't want her to be a prostitute.

Why are you paying her bills? Are you her sponsor? It is a relationship and not a job. If she is not working, she should find a job?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Kobicove(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
What you wrote is jumbled up, I can't make head or tails of what you're trying to say

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Then continue footing her bills since you don't want her to be a prostitute but don't come here later to disturb us about how a Nigerian girl and her family ruin you thereby giving the likes of a street urchin to come type here that Nigerian girls are useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by chatinent: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
See format.

How can a prostitute re-be a prostitute?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Godada(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Xenry: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
7lol
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by MufasaLion: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dickson178:

Leave her. She's a hoe!
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Ndukings92(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Her toto must be so sweet that u now want to keep her for ur self alone at d detriment of your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
You don't have sense. You need to be seriously beaten. Why would you beg a person to become your liability? In the first place she's a prostitute and you are her patronizer. She looks to you for assistance and you look to her for pussy. She's uses her pussy coupled with some inbuilt manipulative skills to make you do her biddings. If you need more details dm me.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Funkeshuga(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
another maga, I envy the girl.

do you even visit the hospital at all? to check her aunt child?

you don fall yakata
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Funkeshuga(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Masonkaycares:
You don't have sense. You need to be seriously beaten. Why would you beg a person to become your liability? In the first place she's a prostitute and you are her patronizer. She looks to you for assistance and you look to her for pussy. She's uses her pussy coupled with some inbuilt manipulative skills to make you do her biddings. If you need more details dm me.

don't mind the ode op, she's not a prostitute then she allowed u fĂșck on first visit?

85% of social media girls are corporate runs girl

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Kondomatic(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dickson178:
Why do you type like your phone has asthma? Edit your post and use the space key accordingly
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by MilesLamar(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Find work for her ma, even if it's sale's girl or cleaning work
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Dickson178(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
Why do you type like your phone has asthma? Edit your post and use the space key accordingly
why are you quoting me as if your brain isn't okay.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Funkeshuga:

don't mind the ode op, she's not a prostitute then she allowed u fĂșck on first visit?

85% of social media girls are corporate runs girl
85 wetin? lipsrsealed so good female children no dey again? Some of those bitches have come to realize that when 'hard to get' is being played, you might leave them in search of another bi+Ch who will satisfy your Dick. So they tend to give freely this days hoping to convince you that the attraction between both of you is strong whereas money is the attraction. Just like one bitch asking me why I haven't asked a woman out before, I just told her that it should be the other way round cos am the one doing the woman a favour and I need her to convince me that she's good enough to be my responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
They have opened office on this one head. Very soon he will go broke on top daughters of Jezebel matter.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Blackaxe16(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kobicove:
What you wrote is jumbled up, I can't make head or tails of what you're trying to say
Him say ba... he Bleep one gal like that .. he meet her for fb na so he dash her 1500 for the service. next she call say her sister pikin they sick so he know say she wan bill am so he tell her... he no get money next she call say she sale her phone... to give her parent money... now she don go another state go do Ashwo work. him problem he love her and he no want mk she don that kind work.... u understand ba

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Funkeshuga(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Masonkaycares:
85 wetin? lipsrsealed so good female children no dey again? Some of those bitches have come to realize that when 'hard to get' is being played, you might leave them in search of another bi+Ch who will satisfy your Dick. So they tend to give freely this days hoping to convince you that the attraction between both of you is strong whereas money is the attraction. Just like one bitch asking me why I haven't asked a woman out before, I just told her that it should be the other way round cos am the one doing the woman a favour and I need her to convince me that she's good enough to be my responsibility.

invite ladies on Facebook and 80% will open yansh for you on first visit. 40% of this 80% are runs girls, the rest 40% are single mom of 1,2,3 even 4

to settle with a lady on social media, try to know her well well before falling in love. as for me I won't fall in love with you if I haven't see the situation of your private parrt, some private will even tell you how guys have destroyed them in look
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by cayorday89(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bro,please try you most possible best to see to the affairs of that girl and her family so as to prevent her from prostituting... I repeat do your best to help her now and always and while at it also plan to marry her before the year runs out before person snatch am from you...
Note: We need to give necessary advice to people like this so at least the number of ladies like her will reduce, no more dump that girl cos na we go still suffer am..
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by BBBells: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
let me just masturbate and watch xvideos in peace witb my airtel free fifty mb jare

abeg who get nokia pin mouth jare

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by mosdii(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dickson178:

What sort of cheap ass skanks are you messing with? N1500??
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Funkeshuga:

invite ladies on Facebook and 80% will open yansh for you on first visit. 40% of this 80% are runs girls, the rest 40% are single mom of 1,2,3 even 4

to settle with a lady on social media, try to know her well well before falling in love. as for me I won't fall in love with you if I haven't see the situation of your private parrt, some private will even tell you how guys have destroyed them in look
I will never face what the OP is facing cos am not a social media person. I prefer meeting people in person. All this social media na wash.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Simpism Is Real.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by flokii: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
She is going back to her base in Imo and you're here crying.. ashaw0 girl jam ashaw0 boy
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by compton11(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2021
the girl u fuvked immediately met is prostitute
Re: Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please by Drsnives(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Alow her go, no amount of money you give her or help you render to her will change her mind from olosholizm.. Get sence

Nawaooooo

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! / Naughty Telegram Channel / Why Do Ladies Use intimacy gadgets When They Have Boyfriends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.