Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (10382 Views)

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / I'M A Northern Guy (hausa) Can I Buy Land In Port Harcourt And Live Peacefully? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
So here I am with my thoughts. May the good lord bring forth a lady open to hang out with a young guy for the fun of it not some monetary or emotional relationship.

So I am a guy, Zaria based. I find older women, call them milf if you like, attractive. I am well off financially, I am cool in asthetiques, physique and physically fit, but mehn our society is one kind.

I mean why can't I be with older women, single of course, not someone's wife. Just the way you can be in a relationship with a lady your age range.

I try to initiate conversation in banks, sometimes eateries. It goes well, but am afraid, lest it becomes offensive when you show interest. Don't want to put myself into trouble.

Like where is the point you show interest. I've had conversations with women like that, a healthy one and it always ends there.

If you are a guy in my shoes, share your experience. If you are into older women and it is working for you, share your experience.

Please back off if this kind of talk irritates you.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by cashcity: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Guy just accept defeat in getting younger lady's because it takes alot to keep and maintain them. Old lady's are always easy to get..... So just accept u inability to compete with other guys for fresher babes

5 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
cashcity:
Guy just accept defeat in getting younger lady's because it takes alot to keep and maintain them. Old lady's are always easy to get..... So just accept u inability to compete with other guys for fresher babes
Hahaha, I don't know why you have this notion of I couldn't get young ladies. Really shocked.

Do you sincerely think in this age and time getting young ladies is a problem.

I am good bro, even running away from anything that wl get me hooked to a young lady, not because of finance or some wooing game, I am just this way, find women above 35 more attractive, more emotionally stable, more reasonable and more experienced in life.

Care to say why you have that idea?

10 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Skain(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
I like your taste. you are actually looking for someone who will appreciate you more.
That's not bad...

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by loshybab(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
what an irony?
when so far,the ladies I wish to settle down with and I know have real feelings for me have been older ladies or few agemates
The few young ones I got real feelings for turned out to be in acclaimed serious relationship.

Funny enough,most if not all don't know they are older.......

Maka why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Kobicove(m): 2:44am On Oct 07, 2017
I'm sure there are some benefits in dating older women

OP, you need not be discouraged about your preference

Have the courage to go for what you want
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2017
loshybab:
what an irony?
when so far,the ladies I wish to settle down with and I know have real feelings for me have been older ladies or few agemates
The few young ones I got real feelings for turned out to be in acclaimed serious relationship.

Funny enough,most if not all don't know they are older.......

Maka why
2, 1 year difference doesn't count to me. And besides you said the ladies didn't know you were younger. And may I ask where you base?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Lalas247(f): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Gpfew cases I have seen where the lady is at least 5 years older doesn’t work in the long term .......
Also older ladies EXTREMELY easy to get cause they are very desperate and thirsty so they prey on younger dumb guys who will just love the fact she old also most times they are financially ok .....

Lol in other some countries ur a bum n u get no respect from your peers as it’s seen u can’t even attract ur age.... lucky in Nigeria this is becoming popular and it’s like you guys embrace it ... so whatever floats ur boat sha
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Gpfew cases I have seen where the lady is at least 5 years older doesn’t work in the long term .......
Also older ladies EXTREMELY easy to get cause they are very desperate and thirsty so they prey on younger dumb guys who will just love the fact she old also most times they are financially ok .....

Lol in other some countries ur a bum n u get no respect from your peers as it’s seen u can’t even attract ur age.... lucky in Nigeria this is becoming popular and it’s like you guys embrace it ... so whatever floats ur boat sha
Well, I wouldn't term the young guys dumb as everyone has his reasons.

To me an emotionally stable woman that'll appreciate some sense of humor and can hold a conversation with some intrigue to it is heaven on earth.

I tried young ladies, mehn, the way some need confirmation to every small detail of theirs bore the hell out of me.

Some young guys do it for love, trust there are those who genuinely fell in love with older women.

Some do it for sex and the financial benefits, I don't have problem with that, so far you are two consenting adults, screw yourself buddies.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Kobicove:
I'm sure there are some benefits in dating older women

OP, you need not be discouraged about your preference

Have the courage to go for what you want
Sure. There isn't discouragement sef. Finding women who are open to it is the challenge in this part of the world.

So what about you, have date a lady older than you? Are you open to such?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by loshybab(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Moaby:

2, 1 year difference doesn't count to me. And besides you said the ladies didn't know you were younger. And may I ask where you base?
It really does to me.I don't see myself being hooked with an older lady and I don't pray for it. They didn't know I was younger because of the circumstances surrounding the relationship.

As for the last question, I'm based in one of the SWEstern states.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Davey007(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
which area r u in Kaduna get a package for u Wats app me 07063174771

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Quite an inaccurate analysis , in other countries its not a problem compared to Africa here, its even here that's more frowned upon, and there's nothing dumb about a young guy wanting an older lady, would we call girls dumb for wanting an older guy, or what ? That's a dumb analogy because naturally girls are supposed to like old men, who created such standards ? Men

6 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by shaybebaby(f): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Moaby:

Hahaha, I don't know why you have this notion of I couldn't get young ladies. Really shocked.

Do you sincerely think in this age and time getting young ladies is a problem.

I am good bro, even running away from anything that wl get me hooked to a young lady, not because of finance or some wooing game, I am just this way, find women above 35 more attractive, more emotionally stable, more reasonable and more experienced in life.

Care to say why you have that idea?
I'd say go for it if that's what rocks your boat. Seems like the content matters more than the package to you which is great.
But can I say that yes, older girls are probably more experienced and balanced in their world view but it is not limited to just them.

Those things you like can be found across a range of different aged women. But do be aware, of possible things that may cause friction in such a relationship.
1)children-whilst you may be content to wait, she may not be and want some ASAP. Or she could could be done with motherhood and not willing to do it again.

You need to make sure that going forward, you both want the same things.

2) if you are traditional in your views about women, it probably isn't going to work. She would probably be more experienced than you are and will challenge some of your ideas. Will that bruise your ego?

My partner is younger than I am (6 years) and we kicking it so far. wink
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

I'd say go for it if that's what rocks your boat. Seems like the content matters more than the package to you which is great.
But can I say that yes, older girls are probably more experienced and balanced in their world view but it is not limited to just them.

Those things you like can be found across a range of different aged women. But do be aware, of possible things that may cause friction in such a relationship.
1)children-whilst you may be content to wait, she may not be and want some ASAP. Or she could could be done with motherhood and not willing to do it again.

You need to make sure that going forward, you both want the same things.

2) if you are traditional in your views about women, it probably isn't going to work. She would probably be more experienced than you are and will challenge some of your ideas. Will that bruise your ego?

My partner is younger than I am (6 years) and we kicking it so far. wink
I appreciate your response and those points are truly something to look into, and yes we wouldn't just rush into it now. It is not as if at the sight of an older woman I will just be drooling. Something, qualities, expectation, and all must click.

I don't understand what you mean by being traditional in views about women.

And lastly, relationships, love, marriage and even short time flings (what fwb do) are to me things of commitment, understanding, caring and standing by each other, so egos aside.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Davey007:
which area r u in Kaduna
get a package for u
Wats app me 07063174771
Sorry please, if I am not mistaken, you are into sugar mummies, sugar daddies stuff, going by your posts.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
pcguru1:

Quite an inaccurate analysis , in other countries its not a problem compared to Africa here, its even here that's more frowned upon, and there's nothing dumb about a young guy wanting an older lady, would we call girls dumb for wanting an older guy, or what ? That's a dumb analogy because naturally girls are supposed to like old men, who created such standards ? Men
Thanks for this. People make generalisations in today's society. What if I am into older women, so what? What's the big deal if an older woman wants a young guy, what's the big deal.

I wouldn't call anyone dumb because in my opinion he is being used. No one would be used like that without him benefitting, it is mutual.

If you say the guy is dumb because an older lady is using him for say sexual satisfaction, check well, their must definitely be something he is getting in return. It may be she is taking care of him financially, or he is equally a sex freak as she is.

Take sexual flings for example, those experienced almost always understand the art of love making, so you'll find it with them more pleasurable, memorable and stimulating, and it is why you'll always go back. It is more than just the urge to purge some stacked spermatozoa.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Lalas247(f): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
pcguru1:

Ditto
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
As ppl have advised you. If you are sure its what will make you happy, go for it. No one should dictate how you should conduct your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Moaby:

Thanks for this. People make generalisations in today's society. What if I am into older women, so what? What's the big deal if an older woman wants a young guy, what's the big deal.

I wouldn't call anyone dumb because in my opinion he is being used. No one would be used like that without him benefitting, it is mutual.

If you say the guy is dumb because an older lady is using him for say sexual satisfaction, check well, their must definitely be something he is getting in return. It may be she is taking care of him financially, or he is equally a sex freak as she is.

Take sexual flings for example, those experienced almost always understand the art of love making, so you'll find it with them more pleasurable, memorable and stimulating, and it is why you'll always go back. It is more than just the urge to purge some stacked spermatozoa.

Exactly I grew up with elder people so it was apparent that I would be dating elderly people, I used to have a thing with a colleague /boss in a way 8 years older and it was nice, though ended for some reasons anyone is free to date anyone as long as they communicate and meet each other half way. Unless the young girls are calling guys dumb because its paining them that the dating pool is thinning

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
pcguru1:

Exactly I grew up with elder people so it was apparent that I would be dating elderly people, I used to have a thing with a colleague /boss in a way 8 years older and it was nice, though ended for some reasons anyone is free to date anyone as long as they communicate and meet each other half way. Unless the young girls are calling guys dumb because its paining them that the dating pool is thinning
Well, the stigma is not only by the ladies. Guys too do it.

Someone up there said I should just say I couldn't get a get of my age range. Nah, its just me, I like them matured, busty with all contours filled. Much more delicious and sensationally palatable.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
jennyff:
As ppl have advised you. If you are sure its what will make you happy, go for it. No one should dictate how you should conduct your life.
Thanks, so what about you, are you open to a relationship, fling, marriage with someone older?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by shaybebaby(f): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Moaby:

I appreciate your response and those points are truly something to look into, and yes we wouldn't just rush into it now. It is not as if at the sight of an older woman I will just be drooling. Something, qualities, expectation, and all must click.

I don't understand what you mean by being traditional in views about women.

And lastly, relationships, love, marriage and even short time flings (what fwb do) are to me things of commitment, understanding, caring and standing by each other, so egos aside.
You answered that in your last paragraph. I'm sure you will make a fine partner to someone truly deserving. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
^^^ okay, I understand. Good luck to you too.

By the way, over 1000 views shocked shocked and only a few comment, is that how nairalanders use to do
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Moaby:

Thanks, so what about you, are you open to a relationship, fling, marriage with someone older?
No. 1 - 2 years difference is okay to me.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Buhari Won't Win 2019 Election Says Nigeria Association Of Witches. ... ..->

http://mrtobitalk.nut.cc/2017/10/07/buhari-wont-win-2019-election-says-nigeria-association-witches-naw/
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
jennyff:

No. 1 - 2 years difference is okay to me.
Okay, whatever rocks your boat dear. Enjoy!
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Buhari Won't Win 2019 Election Says Nigeria Association Of Witches. ... ..->

http://mrtobitalk.nut.cc/2017/10/07/buhari-wont-win-2019-election-says-nigeria-association-witches-naw/
Hmmm, witches Tell them we need their service in sambisa not on nairaland.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Insanjidda, lezyjoey wink wink

Come drop your two cents. You are welcome.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Top of the morning buddies
Re: The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / Dating Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.