Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How U Know Is Time 4 Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How U Know Is Time 4 Restructuring (459 Views)

Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring / "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How U Know Is Time 4 Restructuring by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
NDỊ OJI ONU

Now that we have not heard from Nnamdi Kanu,what are the agents of Restructuring doing?

I mean the "intellectuals", "Untouts" and "Unmiscreants" that want Restructuring...

How do you want to achieve your Restructuring,is it by writing grammar?

The Army have created a space for you now...

Bring out all your Strategies,expertise and over sabi which Nnamdi lacks and let's see you now...

It's already past 3 weeks since the only man hindering you guys from achieving Restructuring,which is Nnamdi, was temporarily removed from your way,so that you can display your own know how,yet it looks like Nnamdi went away with your mojo...

You must come out and do something now...

Your time is ticking o...
Re: How U Know Is Time 4 Restructuring by Kazim88: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
lol..
before I comment on this issue what is the meaning of this "NDỊ OJI ONU"
Re: How U Know Is Time 4 Restructuring by FatherJP(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
O ji onu indeed. They won't roll out their known best ways of agitating for something now. All they know is to criticize another's approach.

Nigeria must succeed at the expense of evil elites and human demons
Re: How U Know Is Time 4 Restructuring by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kazim88:
lol..

before I comment on this issue what is the meaning of this "NDỊ OJI ONU"
people who are good in talking

(1) (Reply)

Did Buhari Tell Kachikwu Not To Talk About Their Meeting Behind The Closed Door? / Multi Million Dollar Question. / Gowon: Good Morning Sir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.