Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,132 members, 7,860,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Is Marriage A Necessary Phase Of Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage A Necessary Phase Of Life? (500 Views)

Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC / CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage A Necessary Phase Of Life? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
So many human beings I've met don't have the stamina to last more than two months with a particular partner so I wonder how many divorce letter this person would be signing if he chooses to get married..

Do you guys really getting married is meant for everyone or its just our society that has enforced it.
Re: Is Marriage A Necessary Phase Of Life? by ghettowriter(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yes, and No.
Re: Is Marriage A Necessary Phase Of Life? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
So many human beings I've met don't have the stamina to last more than two months with a particular partner so I wonder how many divorce letter this person would be signing if he chooses to get married..

Do you guys really getting married is meant for everyone or its just our society that has enforced it.
Exactly.
Re: Is Marriage A Necessary Phase Of Life? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Maybe or maybe not.
Re: Is Marriage A Necessary Phase Of Life? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
It's necessary but not compulsory
Re: Is Marriage A Necessary Phase Of Life? by Kobicove(m): 1:41am On Oct 07, 2017
In my opinion marriage should not be compulsory but our society tries to force it down people's throat undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage A Necessary Phase Of Life? by NairalandCS(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Marriage isn't and shouldn't be compulsory or even necessary.

I've made up my mind not to get married and there nothing the society or my family can even do about it, why ? Because it's my life.

My mum has even ruled out the possibility of getting grandkids from me.

Learn to make your own choices in life, don't go with the crowd.

(1) (Reply)

No Phone, No Marriage / Am I The Only One? / Any Akwa Ibom Person Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.