Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,332 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) (6825 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Most girls are really funny when it comes to make up, i believe its love cha,
this girl applied make up to her boyfriend while the guy is fast asleep.
On her facebook post the girl wrote:
‘’When your bae bleeped up you treat him this way‘’
Nairalander what do you think about this two?

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 07, 2017
grin

Hahahahahaha....HER GUY MUST LIKE A DEAD LOG WHEN HE SLEEP SHA.. cheesy

I cant wait to that to IamJ as well ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2017
what da fucck is dis fuckiiin fuggery undecided undecided undecided

where is the Facebook page photo, kuku tell us u r the one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Kobicove(m): 1:20am On Oct 07, 2017
What kind of drunken sleep is this...

He must have been sedated to sleep through this undecided

4 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:24am On Oct 07, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what da fucck is dis fuckiiin fuggery undecided undecided undecided

where is the Facebook page photo, kuku tell us u r the one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahahaha not me oo lala know i cant sleep like this, i sleep like that bouyant military man. the guy is half dead

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by attention007(m): 1:33am On Oct 07, 2017
The dude is not sleeping... both of them are attention seekers

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Dude gets uglier with the makeup. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by SuperSuave(m): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2017
op is foolish for expecting us to be foolish enough to believe all the shiit he typed up there

8 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by seunadeolu(m): 4:02am On Oct 07, 2017
I smell BS, sleep ko, trance in. All these attention seekers
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by calmbabadee(m): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2017
The guy ain't asleep. Check the second pix.

Irrespective of that sha, this pure fvckery

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by dingbang(m): 4:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol... Crazy gurl
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by DKJaleel: 4:24am On Oct 07, 2017
grin if that isn't a drug induced sleep, the guy don enter am..
By the way, the guy looks pretty and of course, PHCN always repping...
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by dotman081(m): 4:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Dacronym(m): 4:51am On Oct 07, 2017
So yeah for some reason anytime I close my eyes

I can't see
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Smithycool(m): 4:58am On Oct 07, 2017
You both should take two each, morning, noon and night. cry

5 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by dfo12(m): 5:29am On Oct 07, 2017
How come his left hand is under his head in the second pix but not so in the rest? Fake thespians seeking cheap attention. Not giving full either.

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by johnstar(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
hahahaha not me oo lala know i cant sleep like this, i sleep like that bouyant military man. the guy is half dead

Gay man

U nd lala don sleep b4??
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Adeoba10(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Which kin death sleep b dat
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by DesChyko: 6:49am On Oct 07, 2017
He must be dreaming of where he was taking photos in his sleep because he is posing nicely undecided

How they decided to just sell bobo to people just like that angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by boman2014: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2017
heheheeheheheheheeeheeeheheee
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Nedfed(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2017
what is hilarious: extremely funny and causing a lot of laughter.
Is this funny?

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2017
That girl has a fetish.
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Uyi168: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2017
preeke fall on her..
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by WALEXYY(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Most girls are really funny when it comes to making up, I believe its love cha,
this girl applied makeup to her boyfriend while the guy is fast asleep.
On her Facebook post the girl wrote:
‘’When your bae bleeped up you treat him this way‘’
Nairalander what do you think about this two?

If that was real, He should be traded for Dog. At least that can watch over you!!!
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Florblu(f): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2017
See his long mouth
Enugu
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Lalas247(f): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol
Mynd44 lalasticlala come n see something o

But on a real some people can sleep deep sha
Me I will know if someone even breathes on me in my sleep
Lol it’s cute sha I bet he will laugh out loud grin
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by DONADAMS(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2017
hmmm..I'll take this cos its a Saturday morning
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by muller101(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2017
The dude resemble an abandoned zombie

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2017
Fear The Walking Dead
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Ewoo he will ditch her
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by CyberGypsy(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Dacronym:
So yeah for some reason anytime I close my eyes

I can't see
same here man .. I find it hard to fvking see when I close my eyes ..
Re: See What A Girl Did To Her Boyfriend While He Is Fast Asleep(hilarious) by Dharneehell(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
attention007:
The dude is not sleeping... both of them are attention seekers

So obvious.
Besides, nigga got uglier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Sad News, my dog is dead / Wife Caught Having 3some With Her Sist/hubby. / Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.