Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Need A Good Muslim For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marraiagd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Good Muslim For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marraiagd (280 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage / I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Muslim For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marraiagd by omoiyaadisa: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
I am a graduate and based in Lagos. I am 30 years of age. I need a serious Muslim Lady BTW age 22 to 30 for a serious relationship that will. Lead to marriage in no time.

I'm okay with any tribe, and I'm okay if you not based in Lagos, as long as you are ready to relocate

You can what'sapp or call if interested

(1) (Reply)

The Odds Of Finding Love Online? / Grow Your Business Online Presence / Do People Really Love Funny Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.