Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage (1803 Views)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Biingoo: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Criteria:

Education: minimum of OND.

Must be career wise.

Must be slim with flat tommy.

Gamer is an added advantage.

Must be a good cook.

Must be loyal and respectful(very important)

I can be very difficult at times, so she should be ready to work under pressure once in a while cheesy

If you're interested, kindly hit my pm

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2020
Biingoo:
Criteria:

Must be career wise.

Must be a good cook.

I can be very difficult at times, so she should be ready to work under pressure once in a while cheesy

it is a job?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Biingoo: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Lostz:

it is a job?
Dating a guy like me is a full time job oh grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Angelacruz: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2020
E weak me self
Lostz:

it is a job?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
E weak me self
oya submit your CV
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Angelacruz: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Am nt interested...i ve my own sugar
Lostz:

oya submit your CV
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
Am nt interested...i ve my own sugar
okay. thought you needed the job
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Angelacruz: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2020
No,bye
Lostz:
okay. thought you needed the job
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by tyup(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
No,bye
Lol
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Angelacruz: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
tyup:

Lol
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Naomila: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2020
It's better you go for girls you see everyday. They realer than the ones on the internet.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Greystone: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2020
Naomila:
It's better you go for girls you see everyday. They realer than the ones on the internet.

They won't hear.

Be checking babes' dp and sliding into their dms up an down...
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by madampresident(f): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2020
And your name is bingo grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Biingoo: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2020
Naomila:
I don't see girls everyday due to the nature of my job. I spend most of my time offshore

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Biingoo: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2020
madampresident:
And your name is bingo grin
Yea its my nickname
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Blessnelly(f): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Goodluck
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Elove1: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Op needs someone he will be fuking ..give that man a pussy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
OK then, wait for the right candidate for the job. grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Torie8(f): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lol this is APPLICATION FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH BIINGOO
There's nothing I won't see in this lockdown

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Tonyreal49(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Funny guy better go village go find wife
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by royalpens6200: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Biingoo:
Criteria:

Must be career wise.

Must be a good cook.

is that your final age limit �
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Biingoo: 7:10pm On May 05, 2020
Greystone:

They won't hear.

Be checking babes' dp and sliding into their dms up an down...
I don't do such sad
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Tominiola: 9:30pm On May 05, 2020
You didn't state what you have to offer...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 05, 2020
Wonder shall never end...when she isn't applying for a job

Some dudes can be so funny at times...lol
Re: I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship That Might Lead To Marriage by Nyamve1: 9:54pm On May 05, 2020
Guy, haven't u been seeing girls around u everyday? Go to ur neghbour mama Nkechi, her sister is there, why cant u tell her u love her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Camera Show Student Sleeping With Teacher For Grades (video) / You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length / As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.