Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

6 Reasons Why Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat (1112 Views)

Why Do You Men Cheat ? / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by eneazi(f): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2017
When it comes to the issue of cheating it is no news that both the primitive and high profile men are guilty of waving their clubs around and playing their partners like the violin once in a while. There are various factors that contribute to a man cheating though some leave in denial of these facts, others blame their partners claiming 50% of the reason they stray is caused by their partners, while some are habitual cheats .The reasons below does not mean that all men are cheats, but if you find yourself in a relationship with a cheating partner you might as well check to see where you're getting it wrong. Here are some common excuses they give for cheating.

Boredom

Emotional boredom is one of the paramount reasons why some claim they cheat on their partners meaning that, most women in relationships get so secured that they stop enjoying the things that got them attracted to their partners in the first place, they stop being adventurous and innovative when it comes to matters related to the "other room". They stop being attractive and as we all know men are visual creatures some of these men claim their women become less fun to be with refusing to hang out with them, visiting the places they once considered fun, because of this they lookout for another person who can fulfill their desires.

Sexual Experiment

Most men are experimental in nature, they want to feel the difference between their partner and some random woman thereby involving in sexual experiment that is when you hear them use the phrase "variety is the spice of life" subconsciously searching for a difference that is obviously not there.

Low Self Esteem

Men with low self esteem cheat to boost their confidence and most times cheat on their partners just for attention, they even use drugs to boost their sexual activities. This type of men are uncomfortable with their body size, statute, apperance e.t.c.They are never satisfied or take responsibility for their actions all these is just to improve their self worth before people, but beneath that facade is a silent cry for acceptance.

Witness Cheating In Parent Relationship

Some men might have witnessed while growing up how their father cheated on their mother and might see this as the only way to spice up things in the relationship even when they know in their heart its wrong so they follow this very bad example set by their parent.

Insecurity

Insecurity can be tied to trust issues. With the huge amount of pressure placed on the achievement and success of a man in the society today in order to boost his almost dying ego he resolves to cheating which works just fine for him since its another way of being accepted outside his relationship.

Childhood Abuse

This is caused by responding to unresolved childhood experiences, neglect, emotional and sexual abuse most of these men were abandoned by their caregivers especially their fathers as children which has left a void in them and as such has driven them to keep strings of partners subconsciously filling this void.

The bottom line is cheating on someone you love has its consequences. If you think the person you love is at risk of getting hurt by you then talk to them about it "communication is the most vital key for any relationship to workout" it is important your partner gets to know the problem you are having in the relationship, and working it out with you than dealing with your betrayal.

Source : eneazi..com

Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by taylor88(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2017
I cheat with no reason
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by phintohlar(f): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:
I cheat with no reason
i pity you with no reason
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by taylor88(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2017
phintohlar:
i pity you with no reason

Ur boobs is inviting
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by kay29000(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2017
OP, change your title to "6 reasons why men cheat." It might make front page. And yeah, number your points too.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Adaumunocha(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Only God knows why
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by phintohlar(f): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

Ur boobs is inviting
is too early for that pls
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by taylor88(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2017
phintohlar:
is too early for that pls

Here in ph it's raining

So it's the best time
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by mofeoluwadassah: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Allwell1991(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Op, all your reasons may not play in a man's life and he will still cheat. Issa personal thing, the choice to cheat or not to cheat is yours to make.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2017
I don't cheat...so op, change you topic to "why some men cheat"
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2017
some men just cheat for no reason!!
smh.
1) A guy will tell you'baby I love you slim and sexy' but at the long run you are him lusting after a chubby lady.
2)some of them will be like 'sweetie I was attracted to you cos of your light skinned colour' but later you will find out that his side chick is as dark as coal.
3)they will tell you that you are too respectful and they love you because you are too obedient.but will later cheat on you cos you are not the crazy kinda bitch that fights for her opinion .
4)some will tell you that they love you because you are too homely and reserved but can't stop patronizing oloshos.
so many unreasonable reasons men cheat ..smh to any girl that will fight over a man that cheated on her..
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2017
I don't think I will have any reason to cheat smiley
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Smh.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Tenkobos(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:
some men just cheat for no reason!! smh.
There's always a reason
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Tenkobos:
There's always a reason
I said 'some'
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Tenkobos(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:

I said 'some'
Everybody has a reason. It may not make sense but it is still their reason.

How are you doing joor
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't think I will have any reason to cheat smiley
that means you also cheat for no reason? undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Tenkobos:
Everybody has a reason. It may not make sense but it is still their reason.

How are you doing joor
I will modify so you see why I said with no reason..
I'm good and yousmiley
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:

that means you also cheat for no reason? undecided
cheesy know now !

I said I don't think I will have any reason to cheat, which also translates to I will have a lot of reasons not to cheat... wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Samsimple(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Konji making some men cheat since 1959... Some men cheat because toto is sweet abi no be so... Yeye topic better modify to "some men" before Lalasticlala close this thread
Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy know now !

I said I don't think I will have any reason to cheat, which also translates to I will have a lot of reasons not to cheat... wink
oh dearwink good for us.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat by eneazi(f): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2017
kay29000:
OP, change your title to "6 reasons why men cheat." It might make front page. And year, number your points too.
..Thanks for the heads up

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Single? / who can relate? / Photos: Check Out These Sexy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.