Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims (58353 Views)

Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Naughtytboy: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Arsenalholic:
The guy's chatting skills is so poor!
as in very poor,, if na me,, I go make her pant wet

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by 9japrof(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by baski92(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lol no be konji, na charm dey use am do.
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by deanmartins(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Insane humans are everywhere....just to be careful
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by baddosky1: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pictures or she is a LIAR!

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by KayTash(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
I don't need a prophet to know this one is lying .

And even if she is saying the truth,her standing there is an indication of how stupid she is...How do you stand and watch a man masturbate in front of you as a lady...She could have been raped by that idiot who claimed to be entertaining her.

May be she enjoyed watching him self-service sef...Who knows?

4 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by hokafor(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
I think the mad person here is you.you were watching with excitement. Tell us the truth did u wet ur panties?foolish girl.

3 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Tobium1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pictures or else?!
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by luminouz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Just remembered how one brought d stuff out and was brushing it against my back as per crowded area na... Pushed the fool but decided to keep calm when he kept on saying Sorry. Experienced such like twice.
WTF? shocked shocked
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Eminentsaint(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Just remembered how one brought d stuff out and was brushing it against my back as per crowded area na... Pushed the fool but decided to keep calm when he kept on saying Sorry. Experienced such like twice.
Such people probably only do that when they see a beautiful woman.
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Endtime tingz.
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Abelattah(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
jibrin why?
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by afroxyz: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Fake story. Anything to bring traffic

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Adaumunocha(f): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:

WTF? shocked shocked
Seriously, back in uni though.
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Harrynight(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
with over 100million women in Naija and a man still choose masturbation as a way out?

#SMH
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Adaumunocha(f): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Eminentsaint:
Such people probably only do that when they see a beautiful woman.
They lack control
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Opakan2: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ok.. so we should fry beans or what?

What of ladies that wet their pants whenever they see cute guys. or those that get erect nipp.les/ swollen pun.ny insyd bus.

Abegi

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Harrynight(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
hokafor:
I think the mad person here is you.you were watching with excitement. Tell us the truth did u wet ur panties.foolish girl.

grin
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by NosaHenry(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
At times the animalistic nature of man takes over.

2 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by luminouz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Seriously, back in uni though.
Mehn...daz is so gross!!!!
Which kain guys dey do DAT na shocked
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Ojuororun(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
MrDandy:
Konji na bastard
i no fit laugh ooo grin grin grin
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Harrynight(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
pls ooh read d conversation well!

come to think of it... who is Abnormal here, the man or the Lady?
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by toluxa1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
It looks to me like the guy she was chatting with also Masturbates. There is a way his responses are...
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Dfinex(f): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:

Mehn...daz is so gross!!!!
Which kain guys dey do DAT na shocked

It's true...met one in a bus, he sat beside me and was doing his thing. Funny enough he was a clean sharp guy, he was even the one that helped me advice the driver of my destination as that was the first time I traveled there. I just didn't know what to make of it, I just sat there mortified : at I point I decided to make myself accept the guy is mad.
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Dfinex(f): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:

I've got such experience too, not nice at all.
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by crackhouse(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
What we do for front page is beyond human comprehension.
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by oweniwe(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:

That means .... Your twin rear rotund backend must be.... Well rounded, soft, big and rotund .... wink
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by kayo80(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Whoa! Are you for real? Those guys are sick. Which state did this happen...and where were you?
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by alabiyemmy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
....and you stayed there watching the whole episode. Your legs failed to carry your eyes to another place? Lie lie. Or else you were enjoying the whole show.

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by Kingsley1000(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
vaseline crew
Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by luminouz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dfinex:

It's true...met one in a bus, he sat beside me and was doing his thing. Funny enough he was a clean sharp guy, he was even the one that helped me advice the driver of my destination as that was the first time I traveled there. I just didn't know what to make of it, I just sat there mortified : at I point I decided to make myself accept the guy is mad.
Haaaaaaaaaa!!! shocked
I accept some men could be sexually aroused on a bus with a Lady beside them but to actually bring Johnny out n start masturbating......I have never even dreamt of DAT in my wildest imagination.....

3 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims by seenga(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
There is nothing as dangerous as delayed Konji.
Whatever makes the lad happy!
taylor88:
Alarming konjugated felas everywhere

He can't even be patient till he gets home

Maybe the lady was on sexy outfits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.