Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58369 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Playloaded: 7:28pm On May 31, 2022
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:
“My husband just came back from work by 7, had his bath. I served him his food, he rejected it and told me that he wanted to eat fish pepper soup by that time and I also just came back from work. I told him that it was not possible that he should wait for tomorrow. Fish pepper soup is something I have to plan and it takes time.

He got upset and called me lazy. In my presence he picked his phone and called a girl. He put the phone on speaker and told the girl that he wanted fish pepper soup. The girl responded and told him that she will rush to the supermarket now and buy fish. He should start coming.

My own husband dressed up and drove out if the house. I was just looking at him in shock as he dressed up, picked his keys and zoomed off. I need to know if I did something wrong.”

Read full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by virginprincess(f): 7:30pm On May 31, 2022
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.

463 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 7:30pm On May 31, 2022
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage

533 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:30pm On May 31, 2022
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by FatherBona: 7:36pm On May 31, 2022
Here for the simp vs red pill comments grin

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:37pm On May 31, 2022
This matter is Stark Nake undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Dreadlock69(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2022
Water in my eyes , making hard to see cause

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by slimjohn2k5: 7:39pm On May 31, 2022
A cheat will never understand you. Infact he will keep asking for odd things at odd hours.

A jobless sidechick will go anywhere anytime.

Please don't get me wrong. What I mean is, someone that understands earlier, was caring and all. All of a sudden does not understand you, complains at every of your action.

311 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by squash47(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2022
The man no try. Ur wife is not a slave

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Daniel7543: 7:50pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided
How is he a wh*re?

What about you ladies that fvck dogs for a living.

Tell me the truth, don't be shy... How many dogs have you slept with today?? Don't lie

166 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55pm On May 31, 2022
Daniel7543:
How is he a wh*re?

Tell me the truth, don't be shy... How many dogs have you slept with today?? Don't lie
Maybe when you stop feeding from your mum.. grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Tokskob2008: 8:02pm On May 31, 2022
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.

196 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by bidexdo(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage

Nice one from my gender they are wiseing up now, grin grin grin grin if na before he go still beg her wife to cook it, but now no time for simp.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by bidexdo(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2022
Daniel7543:
How is he a wh*re?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

She can't say it

Let's me help her

Maybe 2 grin grin

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Yungstallion: 8:09pm On May 31, 2022
Your husband is a real nigga

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 31, 2022
Mehn that guy no get joy, anyways she should go ahead and do whatsoever that is in her mind....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by czarr(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2022
Alpha male
Lol.

But seriously that was disrespectful to the wife.
This is what happens when you bring nothing except vagina to the table and you desire to marry a rich man, especially a rich man who knows you are with him cos of his ability to provide. You would be treated without respect.

No woman who the husband considers as valuable to his life, economically/financially, spiritually etc. Would treat her like that.

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by LordIsaac(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2022
Women have no respect for their fellow women's marriage.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Jeremani: 9:20pm On May 31, 2022
A man with options grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by techWriter3: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
Nice two from the husband

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by oilmane(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2022
Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/lady-cries-out-as-her-husband-calls-his-sidechick-to-cook-in-her-presence/

Why u nor dress up follow am so that you go follow am eat? Fish pepper is what you plan for, shey you day write proposal b4 u cook am? Even if you're tired couldn't you've sweet talked him to eat what you prepared? Na u know, if u use ur husband do boyfriend, who nor day plan b4 she cook pepper soup go carry am take

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by baretalk: 10:33pm On May 31, 2022
mugu

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by InfinityFabric: 10:36pm On May 31, 2022
This is what abundance mindset and proper frame looks like. No wonder people used to take multiple wives.
If one is messing up, ring another.

Now, see how wet the wife gets when the man returns. No kidding, when you're NOT hiding the fact that you have many women, they get in line.

Never marry one woman, lest you become enslaved to her.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by InfinityFabric: 10:39pm On May 31, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.
Yet you and sisters still always fall for men like that.

Women love men who could cheat/have other women haha. Seethe!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by DKM123: 11:18pm On May 31, 2022
What am I reading? You said you came back from WORK and went straight to the Kitchen to sweat and cook for your cheating husband, yet #*F*&U!£C"*#K ?

This is how much Nigerian women have lost thier self esteem and value marrying idi#otic Nigerian men who treat them like they are subhumans and lesser beings with no feelings.

How da fuuk do you come on social media after such callousness by your so called husband asking if you did wrong? What nonsense wrong are you asking about?
You did wrong and your husband did amazingly right. Is that answer okay?

May I not raise a stewpid daughter with the self worth of a castrated millipede.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Streetmovement(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously8) speaking

End time husband grin grin grin grin

Omo the man no get joy o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.
This is stupid, they both went to work and she cooked for him yet he rejected the initial food to ask for pepper soup, why didn't he ask before she cooked the 1st one, she's also a human being is she supposed ti break herself because she has a husband and she even said she'll do it the following day, some of you so called alpha males just sound like entitled brats, you dont treat anyone like that.
If the lady wasn't doing anything at all ill understand but the fact that she still did even after working yet youre still blaming her nah yall have issues.

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by drnoel: 3:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/lady-cries-out-as-her-husband-calls-his-sidechick-to-cook-in-her-presence/

Marriage is not by force

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kobojunkie: 3:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:
My husband just came back from work by 7, had his bath. I served him his food, he rejected it and told me that he wanted to eat fish pepper soup by that time and I also just came back from work. I told him that it was not possible that he should wait for tomorrow. Fish pepper soup is something I have to plan and it takes time.
He got upset and called me lazy. In my presence he picked his phone and called a girl. He put the phone on speaker and told the girl that he wanted fish pepper soup. The girl responded and told him that she will rush to the supermarket now and buy fish. He should start coming.
My own husband dressed up and drove out if the house. I was just looking at him in shock as he dressed up, picked his keys and zoomed off. I need to know if I did something wrong.”
What I don't understand is what the woman is still hanging around the man for? Why not divorce the unrepentant cheat so she can keep her sanity instead? Or does she plan to, I don't know, exist in competition with the man's sidechicks or what? undecided

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 01, 2022
This man own pass my own oooo grin grin grin
This one na "Ogaaaaaaa"...
It's very bad if he truly called his Wife " LAZY"
He has right to seek the services of his "sidechick" nicodemusly provided he's not yet married to her but not openly, as purported by his bewildered wife. We have to call this "Oga" to order!

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.