Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable (408 Views)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Imowo: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2017
The President Of Nigeria has reportedly written to the estranged music duo, Paul and Peter of Psquare. Though the letter is funny in nature, it does have interesting ingredients that may help in bringing them back!

An excerpt from the letter reads:
"I am aware that your relationship has been dogged by rancor, discord and spite for a long while. Yet, you must endure the attrition and accept that you have been trapped by fate."

Below is the full letter as shared by Emmanuel. Though the letter looks crafted in a way, it does represent the words of Buhari

Dear Paul and Peter,

I have just been informed that one of you unilaterally announced the ‘split’ of the crisis-prone P-Square. That’s an act of self-determination. It is treasonable and worthy of classification as terrorism.

I recall that your late mother paid me a visit at my Daura home a couple of years ago. We shared dinner and discussed late into the night. And we agreed .........

SEE THE FULL DETAILS
HERE ;:;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/10/07/buhari-writes-paul-peter-unity-p-square-non-negotiable/
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by taylor88(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by kettykin: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2017
The military should be sent in to declare operation python Sing and arrest the 2 secessionists
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by clevvermind(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2017
I HOPE BUHARI WILL NOT BRAND THEM AS TERRORIST.
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by olamilekside2: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2017
Good one from Baba
Re: Buhari Writes Paul And Peter: The Unity Of P-square Is Non-negotiable by Ekugbeh(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2017
They ve crossed d red line

Burutai....
Oya ova 2 u

(1) (Reply)

Massive Fear, As Ojougboh Releases Another Shocking Statement Against Delta Gove / Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition / Military Vaccination: Why Nigerians Are Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.