Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each (9208 Views)

We Are Buying Notebooks From Good Students To Help Teach Other Students / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Prefola:

excuse me sir...were u ever a student??cuz if u were ever a student,u won't b saying dis...sori i neva meant any offence tho...
Nope! I no go any skul sir
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by joshingjosh(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Don't worry, I will contact you separately, the highest you could have won is 10k, you will get it.

Please am one of the interested students... consider contacting me too...the money is urgently needed..forget those people sent by.........u know grin
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Nafizzey(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Actually, I had wanted to do this around middle of this month, but the way they are attacking me in politics section, I don't think I can make it till that time before I get thrown behind bars and the jail term might be a wicked one lasting more than a month so that I end up not doing it this month as I had earlier promised in the other thread created for same purpose.

Therefore, I will repeat same by tomorrow for the benefit of students. Rules as contained in the link pasted below still hold with one more modification.
https://www.nairaland.com/4062242/10k-5-lucky-student-nairalanders#60578941

The modification is that no one should follow me or send me a pm on account of this thread pls.

Omenka assisted the other time but has not has not appeared for sometimes recently, so I'm helpless except if shukuokukobambi can assist.

Will be back on the thread tomorrow by 1600hrs.

Pls the thread should be devoid of political, ethnic or religious bashing as obtained in the previous one.

I therefore wish to appeal to moderators to assist me in deleting such derailment where necessary.

Cc
Omenka
Shukuokukobambi
Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
seun
Fynestboi
Richiez
Olawalebabs

Modified:
Dear intending participants,

My intention is very clear and completely apolitical, hence the appearance of this thread in education section. However, with the invasion of miscreants into the thread already throwing insults, I'm afraid, the progress of the arrangement is already being marred and same success as obtained in the previous case can't be guaranteed. I therefore regret to say I'm suspending it.

Actually, I like situations where students engage in brainstorming activities and the only way this can be done with success is introduction of some little inducement and apparently, I can't continue with this.

I sincerely apologise for whatever inconvenience this might have caused.

I love you all.

Great initiative

Though did not participate in the first round

Looking forward to this one

More money to your wallet!
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Actually, I had wanted to do this around middle of this month, but the way they are attacking me in politics section, I don't think I can make it till that time before I get thrown behind bars and the jail term might be a wicked one lasting more than a month so that I end up not doing it this month as I had earlier promised in the other thread created for same purpose.

Therefore, I will repeat same by tomorrow for the benefit of students. Rules as contained in the link pasted below still hold with one more modification.

The modification is that no one should follow me or send me a pm on account of this thread pls.

Omenka assisted the other time but has not has not appeared for sometimes recently, so I'm helpless except if shukuokukobambi can assist.

Pls the thread should be devoid of political, ethnic or religious bashing as obtained in the previous one.

I therefore wish to appeal to moderators to assist me in deleting such derailment where necessary.

Cc
Omenka
Shukuokukobambi
Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
seun
Fynestboi
Richiez
Olawalebabs

Modified:

My intention is very clear and completely apolitical, hence the appearance of this thread in education section. However, with the invasion of miscreants into the thread already throwing insults, I'm afraid, the progress of the arrangement is already being marred and same success as obtained in the previous case can't be guaranteed. I therefore regret to say I'm suspending it.

Actually, I like situations where students engage in brainstorming activities and the only way this can be done with success is introduction of some little inducement and apparently, I can't continue with this.

I love you all.

no need to apologize
although am new here
we see giving millions to those MBG who expose there bodies
but when it has to deal with academics, people see it as a wash
atleast you thought of doing this
which is very Good
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by MAIZAMANI(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Cc
Omenka
Shukuokukobambi
Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
seun
Fynestboi
Richiez
Olawalebabs

Modified:

I love you all.

Sir please don't cancel it.Really looking forward to the competition. Most of here students need the money badly.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by youngscholar(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by OmoDavido(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Present.

Sir please what are the terms and conditions.

I am a student of Unilag. Lost my Dad a week to my matriculation ceremony and since then money has been a great problem for me in school.

Please sir pick my call.

Thanks in advance sir
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by babyfaceafrica: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Interested
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Ikenna792(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
I don't get you grin grin grin
Nigerians needs reorientation! those who recieved 10k the other time, what have they achieved from it? the same tactics used by naija politician is whats playing here. these people gives out meagre amount of money to buy peoples conscience & future.

Like u said... buy some1s future... dats politician.... mr poster is nt askin 4 any1s vote... he is being helpful to students so dnt compare him wit politicians

Afterall he dint ask u to vote him or anytin

2 Likes

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by slizzyb(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Am following
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
@ shukuokukobambi, Baba, I'm sorry I didn't info you, one intelligent politician "got my schemings", he said I was using the tactics to solicit for votes from Nigerians to become the next president of Nigeria, so I have decided to shelf this approach since my plans have been bursted. cheesy

Sorry for disturbing you.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by babyfaceafrica: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:
@ shukuokukobambi, Baba, I'm sorry I didn't info you, one intelligent politician "got my schemings", he said I was using the tactics to solicit for votes from Nigerians to become the next president of Nigeria, so I have decided to shelf this approach since my plans have been bursted. cheesy

the last one was interesting and people confirmed your sincerity.. I was also a beneficiary,please find a way to continue..don't let people poison your mind..i plead
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by blingxx(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by blingxx(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin Do
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by blingxx(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Prefola: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
the last one was interesting and people confirmed your sincerity.. I was also a beneficiary,please find a way to continue..don't let people poison your mind..i plead
Bro so u re here again...
una wey chop 4 d fest quiz clean mouth...una 4get us,hah!! there is God oooh...welcome tho

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Prefola: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
blingxx:
grin Do
blingxx:
grin
blingxx:
grin
Hmmm..wats d essence of dis booking nw..abi dem don dey sell land 4 nairaland??
Lol
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If you know what you have in your heart is of good intentions it's good
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Femi4041:

If you know what you have in your heart is of good intentions it's good

No need of talking too much
Nothing will because it looks like he has made up his mind
But I respect him for what he did last time.
I wonder if others can give out 100k that they are accusing him

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ikenna792:

Like u said... buy some1s future... dats politician.... mr poster is nt askin 4 any1s vote... he is being helpful to students so dnt compare him wit politicians

Afterall he dint ask u to vote him or anytin

You don't understand my post bro

Good morning
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by okeyben10: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
I don't get you grin grin grin
Nigerians needs reorientation! those who recieved 10k the other time, what have they achieved from it? the same tactics used by naija politician is whats playing here. these people gives out meagre amount of money to buy peoples conscience & future.

still don't get d 'office' LionDeLeo is running for, for which he has to buy people's consciences and future.
maybe you had it silvery during yuh Uni days but for those who don't 10gees can mean a lot
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
okeyben10:

still don't get d 'office' LionDeLeo is running for, for which he has to buy people's consciences and future.
maybe you had it silvery during yuh Uni days but for those who didn't 10gees can mean a lot
The earlier you guys stop worshipping political jobbers feeding you with lies, the better for you.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LOC1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chai.... .. See as one person bad mouth just put sand sand for ten innocent students garri. Something wey I don dey look forward to win. God!!!

It's alright.

Oga leo. Make e for no lost. Please consider the would be beneficiaries.

10k will go a long way in alleviating me.

Should I find favour.
Zenith
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Prefola: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oga 1nigeriamyfoot if u feel he isn't doing it d best way,y not organise/do yours d best way??...or better still advice him on wat to do...
instead of using ur reggae 2 spoil someone else blues...
my opinion tho...

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Prefola:
Oga 1nigeriamyfoot if u feel he isn't doing it d best way,y not organise/do yours d best way??...or better still advice him on wat to do...
instead of using ur reggae 2 spoil someone else blues...
my opinion tho...
mentality like that of yours makes Nigeria and some Nigerians remains stagnant

Post your account number here and let me help you with 100naira grin grin grin
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by babyfaceafrica: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

what you did is unfair..you have actually blocked some students from making money
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Prefola: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Hmmm...jxt look at urself...wel, ur moniker says it all...
i feel ur pain...

2 Likes

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Tohsynetita1: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Am here
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Prefola:
Hmmm...jxt look at urself...wel, ur moniker says it all... i feel ur pain...
Pity yourself bro.
I thanked God for my life

Pray that God should uplift you from the level of 10k naira boy boy.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
what you did is unfair..you have actually blocked some students from making money
bro, I did nothing.

he's free to do and undo
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

bro, I did nothing.

he's free to do and undo

no worry,what will be will be
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
no worry,what will be will be
Que Sera Sera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Cut Off Mark Announced Yet - Says JAMB / Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last / Has UNILAG Succeeded In Crushing The MAULAG Name Finally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.