Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each (9490 Views)

UK Government Increases Proof Of Funds For Foreign Students To £1,483 Per Month / We Are Buying Notebooks From Good Students To Help Teach Other Students / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

This is the part I don't understand either. It doesn't affect you. Noted. What then is the point of the suspension when students were ready to "get cracking" and many of them have expressed disappointment you're not going through with it - at least in the meantime they're ready and willing.
You are not getting the point.

The point is; now that it didn't hold, how exactly am I affected? Me getting poorer by the amount or the students getting ready to cash in some token? How does the fact that it didn't hold constitute a set back for me?
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Trust me, I was there and will go again if any need, no doubt about that and I have not changed.

However, there is a logic I don't understand which you failed to explain. I repeat here;

"you have certainly done a lot to earn the derision", but this is something I don't seem to understand; how exactly does this affect me? Is it the students ready to get cracking and possibly get some token or me that will end up being 100k poorer? Or you think the suspension will now cost me 1m? I don't get it. Or is it about an anonymous moniker that can be deactivated and get another one registered? Or is registration on nl now 1m?

your reputation has been soiled before the kids as long as this moniker is concerned you aren't qualified to be a role model

I will support you especially if you use a fresh account to host the students
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Prefola: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nawa oooh...E-warriors have finally invaded dis thread...d battle field is now open...
lemme take cover sha before they come for me...
***opens popcorn pack***

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
Vutseck:

your reputation has been soiled before the kids as long as this moniker is concerned you aren't qualified to be a role model

I will support you especially if you use a fresh account to host the students
[/s]

No pls, don't support me, organise yours with your "clean" moniker grin Infact you can even create a thread for that like "since LionDeLeo's moniker is corrupted, I will go ahead with my clean one", then quote the reference thread. With your clean moniker, I'm sure you will make a profit of at least 10m grin

If there is anything I must do on nl, this is the moniker I will use, if you like jump in and tell others not to participate.
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are not getting the point.

The point is; now that it didn't hold, how exactly am I affected? Me getting poorer by the amount or the students getting ready to cash in some token? How does the fact that it didn't hold constitute a set back for me?

You're not getting the point either. Nobody has said it is a "setback" for you. It is your money afterall. The point is why suspend it in the first place after whining about detractors misrepresenting your intentions. What was/is the point?
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Preetiex:
leo is not interested again becos of d spoilers

pls try and understand !!!

I personally asked him to use a fresh account for this type of gesture

that very account lionLeo is very notorious as you would tend to see him as a role model
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vutseck:

that very account lionLeo is very notorious as you would tend to see him as a role model
ok sir,i think we should all forget abt it & let sleeping dogs lie.Gud nyt
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You're not getting the point either. Nobody has said it is a "setback" for you. It is your money afterall. The point is why suspend it in the first place after whining about detractors misrepresenting your intentions. What was/is the point?

You've certainly done a lot to earn the derision you've attracted in some quarters, that is the comment.

Meaning, because of my posting history, the thread is unable to achieve the purpose for which it was created and by inference, if I want it to succeed, I need to be of "good behaviour".

The question again is; now that the thread has failed, what exactly is the effect on me? Is it the image of my moniker? grin What exactly is the logic?

As in, what is it that I wanted to achieve which my "bad behaviour" is now constituting a stumbling block to? cheesy

This is what I don't really understand? undecided
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by babyfaceafrica: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vutseck:

if he uses a fresh account,it is not good..he is a man..a man should not be afraid ,he will still use this account and nothing will happen..look leave politics section for politics section... Education section is different..just let the better die abeg
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
if he uses a fresh account,it is not good..he is a man..a man should not be afraid ,he will still use this account and nothing will happen..look leave politics section for politics section... Education section is different..just let the better die abeg

bro, that guy is full of nonsense if you should go through his posts that is why I advised him to use a fresh account for this purpose

I'll rather knock him down with a sledgehammer instead of allowing him to use this moniker to portray himself as a good person
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Okay, now that you will not allow it, let my means of livelihood stop since that is what I survive on.

But in my place, do well and organise same for students with your "clean" moniker. grin

my objective is to unmask you before the gullible students and nothing more

at least this thread you opened for a purpose has been thrown to the dustbin
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vutseck:

my objective is to unmask you before the gullible students and nothing more

at least this thread you opened for a purpose has been thrown to the dustbin
And I will now have to pay 10m abi? cheesy

Or my image will now remain embarrassed abi? cheesy

What exactly was I to benefit from the "gullible students"? cheesy

Pls do and organise same to gain that benefit. grin

Anyway, I have taken my decision already, otherwise, I don't really understand how you can stop intending participants.

But manage and organise, even if it is for 20k, with your "clean", moniker not just about "unmasking before the gullible students" then leave just like that. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Vutseck(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And I will now have to pay 10m abi? cheesy

Or my image will now remain embarrassed abi? cheesy

What exactly was I to benefit from the "gullible students"? cheesy

Pls do and organise same to gain that benefit. grin

Anyway, I have taken my decision already, otherwise, I don't really understand how you can stop intending participants.

But manage and organise, if if it is 20k, with you "clean", not just about "unmasking new before the gullible students" then leave just like that. cheesy

even the students have also perused your posts and no longer responding to this thread

now go back to your base where you rant from morning till night and if you see me quoting you there you can slit my throat
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by LionDeLeo: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vutseck:

even the students have also perused your posts and no longer responding to this thread

now go back to your base where you rant from morning till night and if you see me quoting you there you can slit my throat
The yet to be answered question is;

When are you organising yours, even if na 20k? grin

At least your moniker is "clean" grin

Again, how much am I going to lose from this business that didn't succed? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Angelou(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
gladly expecting
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Chigirl042(f): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2017
please I'm still following
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Mrgud(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2017
Prefola:

Hmmmm...datx bcus am still a student..and am nt regreting passing through dis 4 nw.."SOMETIMES YOU PASS THROUGH HARD TIMES SO THAT IN THE NEAREST FUTURE IF YOU SEE SOMEONE IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE,U WILL KNW HW IT FEELS AND HELP"-anonymous..I knw one day i will b out of dis shit and when i'm out of it i will try my possible best 2 help those in need...
i can't b as hypocritical,stingy nd gullible as u...
that a food 4 thought for u...shalom
Hmmmmmm....
Before i say anything on this or conclude...
bro has liondeleo fulfilled his promise to you??

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Prefola: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mrgud:
Hmmmmmm.... Before i say anything on this or conclude... bro has liondeleo fulfilled his promise to you??
why do you ask??
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Sarcasm01: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
We dey expect
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Mrgud(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prefola:
why do you ask??
Answer me first..has he?? yes or no??
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Prefola: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mrgud:

Answer me first..has he??
yes or no??
No...
bt i knw he will keep to his words,maybe he is just busy,u knw 2day is monday...
so wat abt dat??
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Mrgud(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prefola:

No...
bt i knw he will keep to his words,maybe he is just busy,u knw 2day is monday...
so wat abt dat??
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Mrgud(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Prefola:

No...
so wat abt dat??
Hmmm...ok oooh
Nothing ooo
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Horllamideh(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
liondeleo baba. . .... it's 4pm oga nla
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Horllamideh:
liondeleo baba. . .... it's 4pm oga nla
since wen,op is no longer interested political jagabans don pour sand for we garri
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Question 1

A staff went missing for few hours, his boss
finally found him fast asleep in the store because of his family issues
Rather than waking him up, he quietly
placed a note on the man's chest which
read: "As long as you're asleep, your job is secured, but as soon as you are awake, you're fired,"
signed MD.

Now my question: "Should this man wake up or continue sleeping?"

Goodluck grin
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by babyfaceafrica: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Giantslayer:
Question 1

read: "As long as you're asleep, your job is secured, but as soon as you are awake, you're fired,"
signed MD.

Goodluck grin
Yes..wake up and be fired..that is what men do...he should face his problems

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by Prefola: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Yes..wake up and be fired..that is what men do...he should face his problems
Lol...Yh i agree wit u
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by EtherealAnn(f): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Giantslayer:
Question 1

signed MD.

Goodluck grin
He should continue sleeping afterall he would still be sacked when he's awake

2 Likes

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by slizzyb(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Preetiex:
hey u

Wat did I do preetiex,, Lol. Awfa
Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by slizzyb(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Giantslayer:
Question 1

signed MD.

Goodluck grin

He should wake up, then wat ever ensues after is secondary,,,

1 Like

Re: Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each by sirqeeboi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Giantslayer:
Question 1

signed MD.

Goodluck grin

The boss placed the note while sleeping so he doesn't know,when he wakes up he will find the note..that means he has been satisfiedwith his sleep ..continue sleeping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

falling education standard / Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011 / Uniben 2012/2013 Post-utme Form Is Out!!!!! Click For Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.