Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

All Men Are Dogs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are Dogs (4216 Views)

Men are dogs, wouf wouf / Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt / Girls Are Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Men Are Dogs by GoldNiagara(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
BIGVAJINA:
Everyman I see wants to taste me Name them EEven the ones you respect so much Why Men why TTrust no man when it comes to sex Nonsense angry

Guess your dad is a Rottweiler, the ferocity couldn't have been a coincidence.
Re: All Men Are Dogs by GoldNiagara(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Samsimple:

ur moniker automatically makes u a public well, my lord are u doing community service

It is an abyss, a bottomless pit.
Re: All Men Are Dogs by GoldNiagara(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
BIGVAJINA:
Everyman I see wants to taste me
Name them
EEven the ones you respect so much
Why
Men why
TTrust no man when it comes to sex
Nonsense angry

Every man I see.... I hope you have not seen your dad, brothers and uncle in your life time.
Re: All Men Are Dogs by muller101(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
The op is an old man
Re: All Men Are Dogs by makydebbie(f): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Well it depends on what you bring to the table, if you can't bring any reasonable thing, they end up asking you for sex. I have friends that don't ask me for sex, they dare not but they love me though.
Male friends? Don't make me laugh.
Re: All Men Are Dogs by Lalas247(f): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol wetin male friends do u
Haha
Re: All Men Are Dogs by makydebbie(f): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol wetin male friends do u
Haha
Lala grin grin grin me sef no understand again grin grin
Re: All Men Are Dogs by Lalas247(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lala grin grin grin me sef no understand again grin grin
I was really thinking long and hard about it
And you know what you have a point .... they are friends and admirers who are potentially using that medium to get close ....
best way I could understand it ...
remember that my friend I told u about ... he did ask me out eventually tho he’s married now it did at the time ruin the friendship in a way ..
And his wife doesn’t like me one bit so we hardly chat as much
Re: All Men Are Dogs by makydebbie(f): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

I was really thinking long and hard about it
And you know what you have a point .... they are friends and admirers who are potentially using that medium to get close ....
best way I could understand it ...
remember that my friend I told u about ... he did ask me out eventually tho he’s married now it did at the time ruin the friendship in a way ..
And his wife doesn’t like me one bit so we hardly chat as much
Awwn sad
I know right? It hardly ends well. One of the party will get attached at the end. Especially if he's someone you share every detail with. Some have been friendzoned against their wishes so like they're just waiting for you to be vulnerable. I'm sure that night, if you had allowed him, dude would have gone further.
The wife no go like you na. Fine and sexy lol insecurity. If my husband get female bestie I no go like am. But first, before we start dating, he dumps the bestie make she go bestie her own man. Ki lon ko mii. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All Men Are Dogs by Edopesin: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn sad
I know right? It hardly ends well. One of the party will get attached at the end. Especially if he's someone you share every detail with. Some have been friendzoned against their wishes so like they're just waiting for you to be vulnerable. I'm sure that night, if you had allowed him, dude would have gone further.
The wife no go like you na. Fine and sexy lol insecurity. If my husband get female bestie I no go like am. But first, before we start dating, he dumps the bestie make she go bestie her own man. Ki lon ko mii. grin grin
mtcheew
Re: All Men Are Dogs by makydebbie(f): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Edopesin:

mtcheew
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: All Men Are Dogs by Edopesin: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtchewwwwwwww
Stale ;P

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Dogs by makydebbie(f): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Edopesin:

Stale ;P
I was having a discussion and not trying to be funny. So sense you're not making here. undecided
Re: All Men Are Dogs by Edopesin: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I was having a discussion and not trying to be funny. So sense you're not making here. undecided
Well Uhr Discussion Was Open To The Public And It Was Senseless
Ok

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Dogs by Dharneehell(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
BIGVAJINA:
Everyman I see wants to taste me Name them EEven the ones you respect so much Why Men why TTrust no man when it comes to sex Nonsense angry

Your dad and brothers too?
Re: All Men Are Dogs by makydebbie(f): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Edopesin:

Well Uhr Discussion Was Open To The Public And It Was Senseless
Ok
I don't expect it to be sensible to a dead brain. So shoo off my mention.
Re: All Men Are Dogs by XTLikeNat777: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Op you mean even your dad, brothers and uncles are dogs?
Re: All Men Are Dogs by Gettreadyy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Well it depends on what you bring to the table, if you can't bring any reasonable thing, they end up asking you for sex. I have friends that don't ask me for sex, they dare not but they love me though.
lol... one day na one day. get ready
Re: All Men Are Dogs by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm serious, am not the type that laugh with people a lot, I don't joke around so people take me seriously.
Re: All Men Are Dogs by rex444(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:

gringrin goodmorning sis
Ewoooo sekxy...iwu..kwa onye owerri ibem...iri kpole nwannem nwanyi?

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Dogs by ubunja(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
BIGVAJINA:
Name them
Why
Men why
Nonsense angry
Life is not about what we want. If we all had what we wanted we wouldn't even be on Nairaland.God didn't promise a smooth life of happiness.life is challange and pain.now quit whinning and put your big gal panties on.this is planet earth sh*t is real.

2 Likes

Re: All Men Are Dogs by makydebbie(f): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I'm serious, am not the type that laugh with people a lot, I don't joke around so people take me seriously.
undecided undecided
I'm saying A you're saying Z.
Re: All Men Are Dogs by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
rex444:
Ewoooo sekxy...iwu..kwa onye owerri ibem...iri kpole nwannem nwanyi?
ewoo nwannem nwoke arim mma oogrin
Re: All Men Are Dogs by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
So if all men see dogs, does that make all ladies bitches? sometimes y'all gotta watch what you say. . a few useless men you've gone dOwn with doesn't mean there ain't wise ones out there cos dogs Bleep bitches

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Dogs by Lalas247(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn sad
Oh yes he sure would have lol
Even when he had a baby couldn’t even bring gift for the kid ( cause of the Mrs ) was like na wa o .... if he is going stray he will, it’s not me that will push him
If I didn’t want him while single why will I want him when he married ... some ladies sha it’s that type of attitude that drives a man away ..
Re: All Men Are Dogs by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
look at your moniker alone....why won't they want to taste you to be sure you have what your moniker describes huh?

Swerve abeg!
. Very good. You ve just said my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Men Are Dogs by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh yes he sure would have lol
Even when he had a baby couldn’t even bring gift for the kid ( cause of the Mrs ) was like na wa o .... if he is going stray he will, it’s not me that will push him
If I didn’t want him while single why will I want him when he married ... some ladies sha it’s that type of attitude that drives a man away ..
Honestly, like I said you pose a threat, she's insecure. And you're right, if he wanna cheat he'll cheat no be you go push am. The earlier she understands this, the better. The woman hates you that bad that won't accept a gift for the baby?
Re: All Men Are Dogs by chiraqDemon(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
BIGVAJINA:
Name them
Why
Men why
Nonsense angry
If ur father did not display his dog like character this would have been prevented. Sha it's too late so carry on
Re: All Men Are Dogs by stanboy28(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tahra:
Your brain is in need of a wash.Go buy omo and iron sponge.Thank me later.
omo and iron sponge...guy y

#SAVAGERY
Re: All Men Are Dogs by rex444(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:

ewoo nwannem nwoke arim mma oogrin
ezigbo..nmanu ri....onakwa agala?....are u in owerri at the moment?

1 Like

Re: All Men Are Dogs by UyiIredia(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
BIGVAJINA:
Re: All Men Are Dogs by romeorailss: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikiki
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Celebrate Her (pics) / 1k Instant Airtime For Whosoever Get This Right / YOU WON'T Believe What This Guy Just Achieved. From 0 to 4 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.