Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt (5256 Views)

Men are dogs, wouf wouf / Girls Are Dogs / All Men Are Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Englishisamust: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Some women are dogs. They are dogs that eat bone. We men are the bone they eat. So as a man you have to give yourself sense before one girl u eat u like a bone . So Make sure you are not making yourself a bone for this wicked dogs to eat. See as this G was eaten alive by one of those wicked dogs. Only few are good out of those genders. undecided undecided undecided. Omo!!! I really pity the guy. The pain which the guy is experiencing no be here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
She's ungrateful, count your losses and move on

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by AYNL: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
That girl is callous
At the end,she fit no end up with any of the guys
Na one man go marry her last last

I've made it a prayer point (because I believe that's the only way) that GOD should please guide me and choose for me whenever I'm ready to marry
This generation dey craze ganπŸ’―

21 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by theophorus(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mumu go dey borrow money to pay Girlfriend school fees.
Her parents couldn't borrow to pay na Mumu go dey borrow to pay for people who don't appreciate anything.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Psychopatheko: 4:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Ohhh sorry boss just move on, I know is hard to move on but just try and by the way do you attend kwasu
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by LINSAR: 5:48am On Jul 29, 2023
I don't even have interest in women matters anymore. I have many of them as friends but it doesn't go beyond that.
When I want to give birth, I'll find one that is stable and doesn't have fish brain.
I can even adopt. Naija babes dey vex person aje.

8 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Rossycares(f): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Majority doesn't really know what Dy want in a relationship.
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Puss360(f): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2023
Lol.. I wonder what the girl gave him, for him to borrow money to pay her fees.. lol . Just die inside that hospital

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by talented321: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2023
You may do all the mistakes in this world'' but never u do the mistake of taking ur girlfriend to any high institution it will end in tears. Be warned''
And to that man'' u are a simp so learn the hard way, u go and take loan'' u girl go and take another loan of pregnancy. If u wan die dieeeeeee
Savedday2 ''' where are u the gospel is needed.

6 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by blaquemyc: 6:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Serves him right. He been wan impress now na him dem oppress.

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Sonnobax15(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
In as much as I love my banny,there are some sacrifices and extent I can go and do for her.......One question I'd have asked myself if I were the man in question would have been--"Would she have done the same thing for me if I was in her shoe?".

But unfortunately,I believe he was so in love to the extent that he forgot to use his brain.. Instead,he used his third leg to do the thinking....Now,see where it has landed him....Not only in a hospital bed but also into debts that could have been avoided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Candidlady: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Superhero

Don't worry your reward is in heaven... For everything there is a reason

Since there is life there is hope πŸ˜„

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2023
This guy na first class mumu, he deserves a certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Savedday2: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2023
The earliest you realize that, all 9ja girls are public swimming pool, the better for you.

Even the ones forming GF Church girl wife they are all (ashawo) the same

Anybody can swim in them anytime, any day. Infact , 20 people can be swimming in it all at the same time.

11 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Westerhoffe(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
Superhero

Don't worry your reward is in heaven... For everything there is a reason

Since there is life there is hope πŸ˜„

angry
Your comment is not what should ever come from you.
Ain't you one of those who believe men should always treat women good? undecided
You just proved women do not deserve any iota of respect, care and love.
You shouldn't have made any comment at all instead of what you typed up there.
angry

7 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by talented321: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Rugged'' men don't want to learn upon the steady preaching of the gospel.
Savedday2:
The earliest you realize that, all 9ja girls are public swimming pool, the better for you.

Anybody can swim in them anytime, any day. Infact , 20 people can be swimming in it all at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Zither(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2023
[πš‹]πš†πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚠𝚎 πšπšŽπš•πš• πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ 𝚝𝚘 π™²πš‘πš›πš’πšœπš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšŒπšŠπš•πš• 𝚞𝚜 πšπš˜πš˜πš•πšœ. π™½πš˜πš , πš πš‘πš˜ πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš˜πš•?[/b]
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2023
LINSAR:
I don't even have interest in women matters anymore. I have many of them as friends but it doesn't go beyond that.
When I want to give birth, I'll find one that is stable and doesn't have fish brain.
I can even adopt. Naija babes dey vex person aje.
Where will you find her and how will you know she doesn't have fish brain?
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Baronthecelebri: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2023
He's very stupid
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by BigYash: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2023
98% are like her.. Na you never catch your own grin. And the guy is a big fat fool

5 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by BigYash: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Savedday2:

Swim and let others swim is the goal.. if you go put am for head or go dey spend wetin you no fit afford to let go,na you know..
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by kelspinall(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Great GOD abeg any person wey go put me for this kind condition abeg commoh dah person for my life.. single guys are enjoying...hoo haa
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Khd95(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2023
Another simp down, una must learn by force since you don’t want to embrace redpill 😬😬😬

Shege for all simps like this one above, you go dey borrow money pay girl sch fees, something her parents could not do??

Or the school fees she might have paid but still billed you for it
It’s when you spend enough time with girls either your girlfriend or just friends that you know how deceptive they can be, one was telling me she collected school fees from two different guys, one pays her house rent, another sent her 45k for exam and final year projects

I just Dey marvel at my gender, you can call me broke but I will never spend my money on ingrates

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Snowx: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2023
If you tell Me you have an ex while I am dating you..my mind go cut first...I hate that update
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Englishisamust: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2023
Psychopatheko:
Ohhh sorry boss just move on, I know is hard to move on but just try and by the way do you attend kwasu

I'm not the one sir, yes I attend kwasu.
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Exmilitant(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. I wonder what the girl gave him, for him to borrow money to pay her fees.. lol . Just die inside that hospital

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by PureFace1(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

angry
Your comment is not what should ever come from you.
Ain't you one of those who believe men should always treat women good? undecided
You just proved women do not deserve any iota of respect, care and love.
You shouldn't have made any comment at all instead of what you typed up there.
angry

That's because a woman can only love a man that they admire and respect and acting so foolishly or what they perceive as stupid can make a woman disgust you to the highest heaven.

Women may want a man that can do anything for them but how they will feel about it is another different thing.

What women want and what women feel is not the same and women follow a man because of how he make them feel with his actions, confidence and principles. How you treat a woman doesn't matter as long as you can make the woman respect and admire you.

Giving away your power so foolishly and taking decisions that can ruin your life for a woman in order to please a woman can make them lose all respect for you and disgust you, you may think that you are trying to prove your love but women perceive and feel it as being pathetic even if they are the one asking you to make that decisions or grant them that request it is just a test.

That woman you quote see the act as pathetic that's why she commented in a way without any respect for that guy.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2023
He deserves all the pains he is getting.
How can u borrow money to pay school fees of a girl u have not married, why can't her parents borrow to pay for their daughter's school fees.

Well, na man wey girl never do strong thing dey loseguard like this,atleast him don learn small lesson

5 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
He deserves all the pains he is getting.
How can u borrow money to pay school fees of a girl u have not married, why can't her parents borrow to pay for their daughter's school fees.

Well, na man wey girl never do strong thing dey loseguard like this,atleast him don learn small lesson

Lol. The heat he will b feeling now. True true Na man wey girl NVR do strong thing dey loseguard ooo

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by ruggedtimi(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2023
Loan company can't do sh*t
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by DECENTBWOY: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
She's ungrateful, count your losses and move on
Thats all you have to say becus its ur gender?? count your loses and move on?
I am disappointed at you...
Re: Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Thats all you have to say becus its ur gender?? count your loses and move on?
I am disappointed at you...
What else do want me to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels? / End Time Tinx (pics) / Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.