Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. (26803 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by obeauty21: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
earthcrust:
Any lady who is successful in her carrier will not look will not struggle to marry cos marriage will naturally come to he. I advice ladies to marry their carrier first because they did not go to school for nothing.I belive if ladies embrace my advice d prayer for a husband in d church and mosque will reduce and our religious leaders will have a brake. Wisdom is profitable to direct d wise.in our society today there is equal opportunity for both male and females.

What is this that you are saying?. I agreed with you till u mentioned husband. Career cannot fetch you husband to marry. Most times, u see men running away from this same women because of inferiority complex. Tell me, if you see a lady @29 wt a house of her own, rides of her own, business of her own... will you be man enuf to walk up to her and propose to her?. (Honestly I am nt insulting you) . Una still go dey fear say she no go submit. Sometyms its hard to comprehend what men really want. Dont get me wrong pl, I personally encourage my female folks to b financially independent before thinking marriage but dis is the same africa where a woman's success is a threat to her male counterpart. I knw dere r very lazy gals and there r parasitic men too cheesy
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
obeauty21:

What is this that you are saying?. I agreed with you till u mentioned husband. Career cannot fetch you husband to marry. Most times, u see men running away from this same women because of inferiority complex. Tell me, if you see a lady @29 wt a house of her own, rides of her own, business of her own... will you be man enuf to walk up to her and propose to her?. (Honestly I am nt insulting you) . Una still go dey fear say she no go submit. Sometyms its hard to comprehend what men really want. Dont get me wrong pl, I personally encourage my female folks to b financially independent before thinking marriage but dis is the same africa where a woman's success is a threat to her male counterpart. I knw dere r very lazy gals and there r parasitic men too cheesy

It is actually an imagination of many people but not always the case. There are many guys who would dare approach more successful ladies. Now, the problem is, would the female not think the guy only wants her possessions? Men, the society needs to balance the scales. It would require a highly successful man many times to manage a successful lady and not be intimidated, or a guy that knows his guns... wink
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Don't get me scared, we exchanges some nice stuff in the past few weeks, almost had an attack.....Excellent idea, but i don't think the issue is about societal views alone, let alone fair to say societal conditioning. We will have longings, it is from the deep recesses of the soul that this stems from.

A woman will and can find satisfaction in life, career but as humans after we've gotten all our achievements, we set new milestones and chase after them, this is the case with marriage.

Not that women can't do without men, or can't find happinness, but after education, career success, then it is perfectly logical to chase a relationship.Brov, it's pure logic, not anything else trust me...Simply logic, and it doesn't make women less than humans, its by the same extension, men hunt for spouses when the time hits,like when the baby kicks and says it's time i wanna see the world like when the water is broken and the baby's cry is heard, like when the baby crowns and says welcome to the world, when one phase is lifted, it's for the next to open, so it's a necessary phase and not simply societal conditioning.
The human race has evolved to such a level that we're no longer controlled by our GENES as before. We can now DEFY OUR GENES. MEMES - ideas - have taken over. That's what most people live by now. Some people HATE marriage. Some are NOT INTERESTED in marriage. Not everybody wants to get married. So, it is very wrong for some people to say that women CANNEVER be happy without Marriage, and start labelling the unmarried ones as aggressive, arrogant and unfeminine. It's ridiculous. Some people just don't want to get married........ so, why should there be people who tell them that marriage is a must? I have friends who believe that women ARE DEFINED BY US, since they were created for us, and only we males can ADD MEANING to their lives and COMPLETE THEIR EXISTENCE. And trust me, many young girls have been led to believe this sh!t, and they grow up thinking that way, and the society, as well as their fellow women, reinforce the nonsense. So, they become totally preoccupied with "getting their man" while they lose sight of many other important things.

All around me, I see unmarried old aunties being condemned. Some will often say they lack manners and good behaviour, hence the reason no man wants to marry them, regardless of the interest or lack of interest of these ladies in marriage. Even friends use it as a means of insulting one another - you're still unmarried because you're this, this and that. So many of them believe unmarried women to be sad, aggressive, arrogant asholes. They make many feel bad about themselves. This is wrong.

Would you say this wave of stupidity being propagated by so many goats in the society has never harmed anyone?
Tozara

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Humanistme: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
stilldoingokay:

seriously even me self want to know, so male feminist pls and explain OK.

feminist:

An advocate of feminism; a person who believes in bringing about the equality of the sexes (of women and men) .

note: The definition says a person*

Op specified his gender cos most people believe only females can be feminist.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by DJperdurabo: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Marriage does not stop any lady from fulfilling their career dreams pls.
The society has nothing to do with one being melancholic over seeing their mate with their husbands and kids... I don't think that void is socially inspired.

Bless You!

Sick and tired of folks "hiding" behind "societal stereotypes" for their shortcomings or mistakes in life!
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

OMG cry This touched me cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
How's your day been?
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
The human race has evolved to such a level that we're no longer controlled by our GENES as before. We can now DEFY OUR GENES. MEMES - ideas - have taken over. That's what most people live by now. Some people HATE ma anyone?

Those ideas of yours sound cool Nice sound bites, but serious unabsolute, partial and highly speculative

Personal bias, posture and highly speculative @ The human race has evolved to such a level that we're no longer controlled by our GENES as before ...

Yes, we evolved, but not naturally remove the desire to marry is almost very difficult, find out when people don't have desire to get married, there are issues beneath those notions, amongst them includes stuffs like fears, insecurities, bad memories, past issues, all those negative vibes...But to come from no where and want to hate marriage, nah, i disagree...All these marriage isnt for everyone jargon is a mental massage and because of its therapeutic effect, i don't even bother to counter these notions not one single bit

I'ts good to get married is all i can say, i stepped into a corporate organization, see successful ladies, they were all look smashing and success could be seen around them, but i saw deep saddness, so its not societal expectation brov, there's just something missing. It happens with we men too...I may have helped one of them... cheesy, if not for my aunt wrapping her hands around me like this is sister's son...Too bad... tongue
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Daeylar(f): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
How's your day been?

Fine, yours?
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Those ideas of yours sound cool Nice sound bites, but serious unabsolute, partial and highly speculative

Personal bias, posture and highly speculative @ The human race has evolved to such a level that we're no longer controlled by our GENES as before ...

Yes, we evolved, but not naturally remove the desire to marry is almost very difficult, find out when people don't have desire to get married, there are issues beneath those notions, amongst them includes stuffs like fears, insecurities, bad memories, past issues, all those negative vibes...But to come from no where and want to hate marriage, nah, i disagree...All these marriage isnt for everyone jargon is a mental massage and because of its therapeutic effect, i don't even bother to counter these notions not one single bit

I'ts good to get married is all i can say, i stepped into a corporate organization, see successful ladies, they were all look smashing and success could be seen around them, but i saw deep saddness, so its not societal expectation brov, there's just something missing. It happens with we men too...I may have helped one of them... cheesy, if not for my aunt wrapping her hands around me like this is sister's son...Too bad... tongue
You're repeating the samething bruh:

Tearless: You shouldn't judge people by your preconceptions as much as you shouldn't judge them by appearances. You're making bold claims with so much confidence and certainty as though you sit inside the very heart of these ladies. That is every shade of irrational. There's no way you can tell that all ladies need marriage to be happy. Like, seriously, how ridiculous can you get, really? I could turn around and make the opposite but equally ridiculous claim that ALL married ladies are unhappy - yeah, like I sit in their hearts and live in their bodies to be able to tell what they think and how they feel!

You talk about good marriages giving unparalled happiness. HOW MANY GOOD MARRIAGES ARE OUT THERE? The way you people worship marriage is something else.

Tozara
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
You're repeating the samething bruh:

Trust me we are saying the same thing and we stand for the same cause and its not worth arguing. Lets toast to the forth-coming armageddon, Cheers... cheesy

There are many good marriages out there, trust me... Anyways we should chase the substance and not the shaft, i hope we enjoy very happy relationships in future. We can't be speculative about the marriages we wan't to have, we should create it...
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by DeRay98(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
ivolt:

Sorry, I don't agree with any of your claims because you
didn't even get what feminism is about.
I am a male feminist.

Which do you think is a greater threat to a woman?
a husband who ruled that his wife must never work
outside or an unknown writer on the internet who
encourages women to seek financial independence?

The problem with many men who berates "feminist" at any
opportunity is that they want all women to think and
behave the same because they are threatened by any woman
who refuses to "stay in her place".

Then I submit that such men should go for women who want
to be ruled instead of whining about feminists who aren't pointing
gun to anybody's head or threatening physical violence.

You see to the slave traders of the 18th century the abolitionist were
seen as bitter and fighting for slave dominance when all they preached
is that you cannot own a human being an adult be allowed to decide their
own future.

The problem with the OP is that he didn't factor the woman's choice into
his writing, the same thing you did in your response. There is nothing wrong
with a woman seeking equality, all you have to do is avoid such person and
go for submissive hero-worshippers(if that is the kind of partner you like).
No need berating or using condescending words on people who don't agree
with you.

Unless, you are dealing with an uncivilized partner, trying to control an
adult's destiny against their wish won't end well.

Feminism in the West started with equality but it has moved on to dominance which people are publicly unaware of but institutions are already perpetrating it...
I as individual have no problem with empowering women, I have sisters, i had female classmates some of whom were intellectually better and more organised than I. So, pushing them down will be stupidity.
Our society has already generally accepted women in almost all spheres where they have shown interest of capacity except in places where the chief power brokers are uncomfortable with women.
My point is against the manipulating and subtle domineering attitude feminist in attempt to win or force their views of young ladies by attacking society and create more rebels.
I won't be convinced otherwise.
Feminism now has diverse classification and groupings, not the "original" ideology that it surfaced in. Nigerian feminists are still elementary feminists.
There's are even ex-feminists and some still who have turned against the aggressive and anti-men nature of modern feminism.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Trust me we are saying the same thing and we stand for the same cause and its not worth arguing. Lets toast to the forth-coming armageddon, Cheers... cheesy

There are many good marriages out there, trust me... Anyways we should chase the substance and not the shaft, i hope we enjoy very happy relationships in future. We can't be speculative about the marriages we wan't to have, we should create it...
Of course, I'm interested in marriage and have future plans for it. My point is that it doesn't make me any happier or better than those who don't want it. Isaac Newton never married. It doesn't make him a sad bastard.

Talking about the emboldened, lol.... Just tell me already that you actually want to see this world destroyed. grin
Tozara
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Humanistme:

toks2008 this nigga here says woman is the head of the house in Yoruba land do you agree?

A woman is unofficially the head of the house if she knows how to use her influence.

By being very submissive to the husband, the woman will subliminally become the head.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeRay98:

Feminism in the West started with equality but it has moved on to dominance which people are publicly unaware of but institutions are already perpetrating it...
I as individual have no problem with empowering women, I have sisters, i had female classmates some of whom were intellectually better and more organised than I. So, pushing them down will be stupidity.
Our society has already generally accepted women in almost all spheres where they have shown interest of capacity except in places where the chief power brokers are uncomfortable with women.
My point is against the manipulating and subtle domineering attitude feminist in attempt to win or force their views of young ladies by attacking society and create more rebels.
I won't be convinced otherwise.
Feminism now has diverse classification and groupings, not the "original" ideology that it surfaced in. Nigerian feminists are still elementary feminists.
There's are even ex-feminists and some still who have turned against the aggressive and anti-men nature of modern feminism.

On Point.

This is why we say, the ideologies feminism pushes for are well within the confines of a healthy marriage and clear objectives should only be defined in them. They don't listen, just the mention of the word feminism has broken so many relationships and i've hardly seen a feminist that can clearly define what their objective is about. I've been around more successful ladies without feeling inferior in any way. But around feminist, i get goose pimples. They're so clueless they don't know what they're advocating is already catered for in many ways.

I wish them well.Hope they learn

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Fine, yours?
Been cool.
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Of course, I'm interested in marriage and have future plans for it. My point is that it doesn't make me any happier or better than those who don't want it. Isaac Newton never married. It doesn't make him a sad bastard.

Talking about the emboldened, lol.... Just tell me already that you actually want to see this world destroyed. grin

Men, i can't wait for that day to come, just some pop corns and some zobo and we'll both be happy, it would be in a flash and won't take long my brov, so the pains won't be hard to bare with... cheesy

My point is that it doesn't make me any happier or better than those who don't want it...I don't disagree, but you're ot a psychiatrist, hence you're not an authority on the subject. So, once again, highly speculative.
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Humanistme: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Toks2008:

A woman is unofficially the head of the house if she knows how to use her influence.

By being very submissive to the husband, the woman will subliminally become the head.

pls. we weren't talking unofficially, we are talking officially as in matriarchal view cos he claimed Yoruba culture is matriachal.

If woman is the head of the man, the man should be the one submitting unless you do not know the meaning of submission.

anyway thanks for your contribution cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by JamesReacher(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
majekdom2:
A concept that creates real events is what life is. Thoughts and events creates moments that are real. These thoughts and events could be imaginary or a concept too. Marriage can be termed one of life events i.e a concept as you said. It could either create a feeling of joy or pain that you feel which is real itself. Point is a concept can create reality . Life is a concept first, then reality
Right to a t. smiley With this reasoning, Nigeria still has hope

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by obeauty21: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It is actually an imagination of many people but not always the case. There are many guys who would dare approach more successful ladies. Now, the problem is, would the female not think the guy only wants her possessions? Men, the society needs to balance the scales. It would require a highly successful man many times to manage a successful lady and not be intimidated, or a guy that knows his guns... wink

grin grin grin..... its nt an imagination bro. Most Men are egoistic nd dey feel intimidated approaching successful women for their hand in marriage. Most especially, when she is way richer n succesful than he is. All the same, nah still d same thing we dey talk. tongue @op, ppl see tinz differently... and each individual opinions are influenced by many factors.

Summary
If you want to marry a career woman, go for her and if u prefer lazy girls.... its your choice but dont choose and come back to complain grin
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
obeauty21:

grin grin grin..... its nt an imagination bro. Most Men are egoistic nd dey feel intimidated approaching successful women for their hand in marriage. Most especially, when she is way richer n succesful than he is. All the same, nah still d same thing we dey talk. tongue @op, ppl see tinz differently... and each individual opinions are influenced by many factors.

Summary
If you want to marry a career woman, go for her and if u prefer lazy girls.... its your choice but dont choose and come back to complain grin

Me, show boy... I can date Angela Merkel's daughter...I like to speak for many men, i've been around many successful ladies, even C.E.O's and all have walked away with an impressionable feeling life. I make it known to them i don't need their valueables. Suffice to say, it's a dual feeling, why some men may not feel intimidated to approach them, many would feel it's their possessions men are after, trust me. I've been here several times. Some will call the guy unsuccessful and similar tags.

I would be fine and won't need the forum to manage issues for me. Trust me, i know my guns... I need no ladies moneies. I'm good to go rich, average, poor, woman na woman abeg
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by obeauty21: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Me, show boy... I can date Angela Merkel's daughter...I like to speak for many men, i've been around many successful ladies, even C.E.O's and all have walked away with an impressionable feeling life. I make it known to them i don't need their valueables. Suffice to say, it's a dual feeling, why some men may not feel intimidated to approach them, many would feel it's their possessions men are after, trust me. I've been here several times. Some will call the guy unsuccessful and similar tags.

I would be fine and won't need the forum to manage issues for me. Trust me, i know my guns... I need no ladies moneies. I'm good to go rich, average, poor, woman na woman abeg

Lol... dem never pour you hot water before. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in ur future endeavours cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
obeauty21:

Lol... dem never pour you hot water before. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in ur future endeavours cheesy cheesy

I aint broke number one. Two, i've got the clout and the I.Q. I've always been around wealthy people...Them dey trip for me life...Three, i don't ask people for money easily, many guys are like this, so they don't see me as a gold digger...Many guys are like this..But deep down in a lady's mind when they have material things, they feel many men want them for their goodies, for the others, they think it's for their kitties. So don't always blame the guys Sir

I've tutored myself to be able to stand before any human being and speak, it has nothing to do with possessions. We must first of all internalize how we want to present ourselves brov, only then can being rich become an unnecessary part of the equation. Moreso, intelligence and wisdom is higher than material possessions..So any guy that is intelligent is technically richer than any lady that just has wealth or beauty.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by LadyJasper: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

No, we male folks want to dominate you ladies to the point of asphyxiation... grin
Lol.
Well, I'm just glad times are changing fast.
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
LadyJasper:

Lol.
Well, I'm just glad times are changing fast.

I agree. Many men want to return home to meet a cheerful happy wifey. I.e. like a granpa would enjoy watching the grand kids enjoy the toys, so many folks want to be welcomed to a happy beautiful face when they get home, so the society is not entirely that evil. We must be careful not to be receptive to the thrash the society tries to fill us up with
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by LadyJasper: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I agree. Many men want to return home to meet a cheerful happy wifey. I.e. like a granpa would enjoy watching the grand kids enjoy the toys, so many folks want to be welcomed to a happy beautiful face when they get home, so the society is not entirely that evil. We must be careful not to be receptive to the thrash the society tries to fill us up with
Wisdom is highly needed to live in today's world.
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
LadyJasper:

Wisdom is highly needed to live in today's world.

If we embrace too much fear, how do we relax? Look at the media, everywhere it's evil this, our souls are been coloured and tainted. We suspect people even when they haven't done us harm. We set up tedious mechanisms so we can say we thought and felt so. We are been conditioned to think it's only evil that happens in the world and we're been forced to live like it's an existence on the edge. I refuse to live in fear. Tell you what my lady, i saw some exercise books, like 15 on the floor, close to a canal, it belonged to a primary school pupil ( could have fallen off the back pack on okada ), do you people no body stopped to check what they could do for over twenty minutes? Why? fear, people are afraid of people, exercise books, tooth brushes...Na wa. I simply picked it up, looked at the school, took a 10minutes trek, returned it back,and the proprietress almost lost her mind thanking me in the aftermath. Life is sweet, let's keep it simple... Too much fears and bobby traps we setup to protect ourselves will also push good people away when our evaluations fail.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by LadyJasper: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If we embrace too much fear, how do we relax? Look at the media, everywhere it's evil this, our souls are been coloured and tainted. We suspect people even when they haven't done us harm. We set up tedious mechanisms so we can say we thought and felt so. We are been conditioned to thing it's only evil that happens in the world and we're been forced to lvie like it's an existence on the edge. I refuse to live in fear. Tell you what my lady, i saw some exercise books, like 15 on the floor, close to a canal, it belonged to a primary school pupil ( could have fallen off the back pack on okada ), do you people no body stopped to check what they could do for over twenty minutes? Why? fear, people are afraid of people, exercise books, tooth brushes...Na wa. I simply picked it up, looked at the school, took a 10minutes trek, returned it back,and the proprietress almost lost her mind thanking me in the aftermath. Life is sweet, let's keep it simple... Too much fears and bobby traps we setup to protect ourselves will also push good people away when our evaluations fail.
Forgive the world for they know not what they do.
Let's not derail the thread anymore before the OP will swear for both of us.
I trust you had a good day, today.
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
LadyJasper:

Forgive the world for they know not what they do.
Let's not derail the thread anymore before the OP will swear for both of us.
I trust you had a good day, today.

grin
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
People just like to re-echo "public opinion." They feel it makes them look smart. OP, your post is rather myopic.

Let it be to every woman as she desires. There's no right or wrong in such a matter.
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
lovelygurl:
I laughed at the male feminist loool but op, I do agree with you. Being a feminist is not restricted to one gender, just say you are 1. Male feminist sounds so funny grin

Its not restricted to gender, but in text you can't tell the person's gender so I guess that means he saying am a male that's a feminist, if he were talking to you face to face then that would be weird to say
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
pcguru1:

Its not restricted to gender, but in text you can't tell the person's gender so I guess that means he saying am a male that's a feminist, if he were talking to you face to face then that would be weird to say

His moniker is Nigga BOI
Re: The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

His moniker is Nigga BOI

On the internet you can be anybody even a dog wink, but I get what you mean, its odd to say male feminist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Seen Treasure Ofuya / 2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) / I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.