Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife (26799 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou / I Don't Feel To Good About A Future With My Sibling / Building A Family: Can Your Home Last Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
For my discovered, best gift to earn me money, my wife must agree with the job. But my wife has a job which is at Cross purposes with my job. I'm the biggest asset she needs for her business to flourish, and she is the only person that must agree to work with me in my line of interest. That means if I lend my expertise for her business, she will still be seen as the owner. If she agrees to be with me in my field, her business will go down.

After back and forth arguments, I have realized that heaven will rather fall, wife won't support my business to leave hers behind. If she doesn't support mine, I won't go far in the business; if I fully support hers, she will own the business.

We will need many years to build her business before it can support a family. My own is currently supporting the family. Does that mean I married a wrong person?

What seems like a solution is if I can find another job that won't affect her business. But the only thing I like most is what I'm doing currently.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by AJIBOLA840: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
that's why they say you should pray before getting married. shameless and selfish woman

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by OlawaleBammie: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
God kuku knw say a no go wan marry wife way go give me headache.

My bible says wife should support her husband and d moment d wife is selfish in her dealings den knw dat she's after her growth alone in mindind whose detriment it is.

Its a good tin to invest in ur wife, infact dat is d best tin to do for her but women of nowadays want to achieve literally everything more dan u so dat dey can hav d upper hand, chior.

LasLas na village a stil dey go go marry a girl wey a go upgrade and respect, me no wan die young.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by subtlemee(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Both of you should leave the business and find fresh ones for peace to reign

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by internationalman(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
more like your business is under a lawsuit in your wife law firm with your wife the leading lawyer.

The case, if successful could propel her career to the top at the expense of you drowning in your own endeavors..

How about both of you quitting the marriage and focus on each of your businesses since obviously they are more important than holding down your marriage from your tone..

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by olaolulazio(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
How are u so sure that what you're building is the future?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by VillageHead: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Make we reason ya mata first.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by TechCapon(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mr man ur speaking in parables. I can't decipher what you're saying

Meanwhile, I heard buhari went to united nations and fall hands, abeg who has link to the video?

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
shocked

I can only pity you.
You married Domitilla's elder sister; Karashika.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
The business no get name sir?
You are sounding like Pablo Escobar undecided

57 Likes

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Kendumazy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
If there can never be a compromise. Both of you aren't meant to be married in the first place. Most peaceful marriages are based on compromise and most marriages still stand today because one partner was willing to compromise for one another. You see how simple your issue is but it looks big cos both of you are selfish and self centered. No one is ready to compromise for one another. This is the solution that ought to have happened, your wife should help you with yours first and when your own business gets really better, you guys starts working on your wife own cos that one takes time to grow. Your issue is simple. When you guys stop being self centered. You will see alot of simple solutions around you. Wish you all the very best.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale.
Check link below for more details

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by sylve11: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
@ op, careful. That's all I have to say. cool
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by faithfull18(f): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Don't even understand your writeup. And what is wrong if you support her and she owns the business

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by soberdrunk(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Family problem yin ni..... angry
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Asowebdesign: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Shit happens.. When it does... You clean your ass and continue with your life
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by psalm1man(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Two can't walk unless they agree. There must be some compromise by both sides... Finally, na you be the man of the house, after deliberations, your say is final.

Give me your GC and BITCOIN, I will give you cash. cool

5 Likes

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by realstars: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Who else dont overstand this write up!?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Abalado(f): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
An adage says for every successful man there must be a good woman, so I don't know your own now o

4 Likes

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Sleevia: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
subtlemee:
Both of you should leave the business and find fresh ones for peace to reign
lol... Says a person that has never ran a business before.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by stillseth: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Everyday una go just wan dey give person reason not to even bother about marriage. ..na self interest women seems to dey find these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by sylve11: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
pgrusgy:
Discover for free how you can earn over N250,000 termly from schools as they resume for the new academic session. This information is 100% Free.

To get this info for free Send "School Info" via whatsapp to 0 9 0 2 3 1 0 1 9 2 6

#

Them nor dey announce where them dey use make money. undecided cool

17 Likes

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
internationalman:
more like your business is under a lawsuit in your wife law firm as your wife the leading lawyer.

The case, if successful could propel her career to the top at the expense of you drowning in your own endeavors..

How about both of you quitting the marriage and focus on each of your businesses since obviously they are more important than holding down your marriage from your tone..
but he said without the wife,his business isnt going anywhere.
Maybe I understood wrong,someone please clarify.

1 Like

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by vivypretty(f): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
shocked
you both are selfish and not fit to be in a marriage.
marriage is all about sacrifice and compromise which none of you is ready to give.
but didn't you guys talk about your different businesses before getting married or did you both start your different businesses after marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by chloride6: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Your write up is so vague...

You need to add the jobs involved so we can decide

Why do i feel both of you are in the "Ministry" ?

grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by arodavoo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Your wife is meant to give you every support that you need in other to excel in your business.... I think you might need to involve a mentor or someone you know she respect and listens to

Meanwhile check my profile, to learn how to import from Turkey, China, UK and USA
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by midnighter(f): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
He doesn't want to expose himself but its making it difficult to understand where he is coming from

What kind of business do they do

5 Likes

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by Chamladas: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Is it police and thief busines?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by 12345baba(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Which business and job be that first?
Re: I'm Building A Future Not Supported By My Wife by AZeD1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Am I the only one confused by this post?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Men Lay Claims To A Baby Boy In Edo (Pictures, Video) / Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.