Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria (47829 Views)

Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies- Bruce Fein / UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY : THE GENOCIDAL MILITARY DICTATOR BUHARI – Bruce Fein / IPOB: Bruce Fein Calls For Arms Embargo Against Nigeria By U.S., Others (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
puuhhhh...the moroon is gone...maybe they banned him.....ohhh my....
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
dammit,...you are back...they didnt ban you..

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
AS 4 MR LINUS, THIS IS WAT THE REAL OWNER OF STEPHANIE OKEREKE THAT IS SWELLING UR HEAD HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HER.

CHIKELUE ILOANUSI SAID;

"Stephanie Okereke is not in my Class, She can go and Marry in Heaven"

http://www.mjemagazine.com/stephanie-okereke-is-not-in-my-class-she-can-go-and-marry-in-heaven-ex-husband-chikelue-iloanusi-speaks-out/

SO IT IS OK FOR U TO BE PROUD INHERITOR OF IGBO MAN LEFT OVER.

4 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
in obiwankinobis language: a moroon that guy is....

3 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

NA IF I DO, THE WORLD WILL BE LEFT WITH UGLY BABIES AND NO MORE PARAGON OF A WOMAN LIKE BIANCA OJUKWU.

IMAGINE A WORD WITH ONLY UR KIND OF PEOPLE. cry

you are realy something else...who did this to you??.....did a igbo woman dumped you or what?...

6 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
ApexPredator:

Truth hurts..
The Jews look have low regards for Jewish women who marry Arabs and vice versa
Black Americans have low regards for Black American women who marry White Americans and vice versa.
Hindus have low regards for Hindu women who marry Muslims and vice versa.
Women who marry into an hostile and unfriendly group are looked at with disdain.

My mother and all the women in my family had the presence of mind to marry Igbo partner to secure the continuous existence of her people. So no they are not leftovers but queens that deserv adoration.

ehnn...wait a minute...nigeria is not all those nations you mentioned....why should we emulate them??...we were not brought up like this....

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

100% CORRECT

BIANCA OJUKWU THEY KEEP CALLIN IS A VERY CULTURED IGBO WOMAN.

SEE WHO SHE WENT FOR? NOT BECOS HE WAS RICH OR YOUNG.

and who did she went for??....not the most useless nigerian alive??...dont tell me you fancy funny funny kayode..that guy is a moroon...

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
[s]
tsdarkside:

and who did she went for??....not the most useless nigerian alive??...dont tell me you fancy funny funny kayode..that guy is a moroon...
[/s]

WAANKER! ONE DAY, U WILL USE UR HAND TO PULL DAT THING OFF.

3 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by ApexPredator: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

ehnn...wait a minute...nigeria is not all those nations you mentioned....why should we emulate them??...we were not brought up like this....
Truth of the matter is we are not on good terms with them. So it applies.
Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
BIANCA OJUKWU MARRIED POOR OJUKWU THAT WAS WAY OLDER THAN HER.

WAT LOVE IS GREATER THAN THAT?

15 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
ApexPredator:

Truth of the matter is we are not on good terms with them. So it applies.

then talk about it under yourselfs...rest of nigeria dont want to know.....which type madness is this na....

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER.

11 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
I EXPECT THE VERY INSECURE AND INFERIOR GROUP OF MEN FROM THE WEST TO GET JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS OF THE IGBO MAN.

THEY CAN NEVER STOP ENVYING US.

am speechless....chaiii....

what tribe was she anyways....she dont look igbo....she look like a bleached northerner....

5 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
OJUKWU DID NOT LOOT TREASURY OR NIGER-DELTA OIL FOR BIANCA TO BE WITH HIM.

HE WAS NOT YOUNG EITHER.

9 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by Gotze1: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:

I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN A LOW SELF ESTEEM CONVERSATION WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT GENETICALLY CANNOT(INCAPABLE) TO PRODUCE A WOMAN HALF OF BIANCA OJUKWU.

A WOMAN THAT IS NOT JUST BEAUTY BUT BRAINS.

SHE IS NOT JUST LOVE BUT ALSO CULTURE.

SHE IS DEEPLY ROOTED IN HER COSMOGONIES.

U ARE ALLOWED TO FANTASIZE OVER, HER BUT U CAN NEVER TOUCH HER.

SHE IS OFF LIMIT. TOP SHELF MATERIAL RESERVED FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST AND SONS OF THE SOIL.
Ffk wey Don touch her and turned her to left over nko?

8 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
OJUKWU DID NOT LOOT TREASURY OR NIGER-DELTA OIL FOR BIANCA TO BE WITH HIM.

HE WAS NOT YOUNG EITHER.

the delta was never part of biafra....sooo,shvt up......

8 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
you igbos should shvt this guy up....the topic was about a guy,not about women....

2 Likes

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
legitnow:
IF IT WAS HIS PEOPLE THAT FULANI GUN DOWN ON THE STREET WILL HE GO AND ASK THE LAWYER TO KEEP QUIET?

maybe it was ijaws in the nigerian army that gunned them down...what about that??...

1 Like

Re: Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria by legitnow: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
WATEVA ANYBODY SUPPORTS, HAVE A WAY OF FINDING ITS WAY INTO THAT PERSON HOUSE.

IF UR ENVY HAVE LED U TO BITTERNESS AGAINST THE IGBO, THEIR ARE PEOPLE WHO DONT ENVY IGBO AND FEEL COMPASSION FOR WAT THEY HAVE ENDUURED.

THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF LIFE.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians As Tinubu Secures Landmark Deal / Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) / Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.