Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) (825 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by JamieNaija(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nigerian Senator, Dino Melaye showed off his garage today and his cars will keep you drooling.

Dino shared a picture on his instagram page, showing his exotic cars with the caption: "My Toys. My passion Noni! Talk oya talk"

We are talking sir, Lol You know we must talk.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/10/dino-melaye-shows-off-his-exotic-cars.html\

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by Florblu(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
We know you looted our money, but rubbing it on our face is what we won't have from you.

Hence, on behalf of Kogi people I pray you loose all you gathered/gathering in an unjust way and preserve all you've earned in a just way.

To the senator with gotv remote like body,we say "AJEKUN IYA LOJE.......

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Naso dey take dey lavish our moni ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by moblix: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ego soon end,I think wen d free government money finish wen dey leave office e go soon sell them very soon
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by limeta(f): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
That's a collection
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by nero2face: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
I've never seen Aliko Dantoge or Otedola showcase their wealth this way...only in Nigeria will u see a distinguished senator behave like a street tout... Kogi always coming last
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Misplaced priority..........are cars his achievements? Why not celebrate the things you have done for your constituency undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by richeeyo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nigerians would never learn, and during election they would go and collect 1 cup of rice from politicians
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by Muhsinkhan(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why should we drool? We've seen better from people who earned their money legitimately. I hope he will be recalled by his people. Let's see if he will flaunt his sack letter. JAHILI!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by emamos: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
TrueSenator:
Misplaced priority..........are cars his achievements? Why not celebrate the things you have done for your constituency undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
dis is naija for u
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Exotic Cars (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
sad sad stealing is not corruption

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: NNPC And Kachukwu / Pmb Begins Payment Of Pensions To Biafra Soldiers, Police Officers / Disgraceful African Leaders In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.