Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (59328 Views)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by ubox: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Consray:
Finally oooo she have proved it truely...... that she rolls things with private jet owner #TeamTbossnation
Point of correction, Private jet charter not owner
Last time I checked, they're two different things cheesy
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by DONADAMS(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

So finally she don enter private jet

Private jet that ordinary Efe don enter plenty times, courtesy of Plateau State Government and Delta State Government
lol...poor man ehn...see as he dey shine teeth
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by NigerDeltan(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Efe is busy some where biting his nails on mistakes he made spending the 25 M on Shoes... Anyway France don deliver the 1 M ticket B950ESRWZWWPPC-2446220 , thanks to Blaise Matuidi early goal. If to say u dey 9ja i ffa dash u one of my babes + 1 Moet. Infact Barca go come price u next season.

Bros! Bless ur man nah
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by silver94(m): 12:38am On Oct 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe has gone viral

Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by pahen1991: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Efe is busy some where biting his nails on mistakes he made spending the 25 M on Shoes... Anyway France don deliver the 1 M ticket B950ESRWZWWPPC-2446220 , thanks to Blaise Matuidi early goal. If to say u dey 9ja i ffa dash u one of my babes + 1 Moet. Infact Barca go come price u next season.
congrats bro. Chai u fit still show small love bro from de fraction weh de on top. Thank you. So happy for you.
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by henryhemon(m): 1:22am On Oct 08, 2017
What is she still doing in Nigeria? She's 35 right?
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 08, 2017
rattlesnake:
its better women start bleaching

white skin is better than black skin forever

men prefer an half caste with empty brain than a dark girl with brains
t boss is having fun because she is admired and takes special JUST because of her skinsssss
this not good ooo.

You are encouraging bleaching. Black is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 08, 2017
henryhemon:
What is she still doing in Nigeria? She's 35 right?
And you are 50 right?

Comman beat me, i am in my room.
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by venoc200(m): 2:33am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
bros u get mind ooo
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by michaeltrendz(m): 2:38am On Oct 08, 2017
IF YOU LOVE ODUNLADE, this one mad gan oo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDtGP15Gm0

THE VENDOR - ODUNLADE ADE and ADUNNI ADE | latest yoruba movie
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by stevedre: 3:13am On Oct 08, 2017
phintohlar:
oh, we suppose to go down...
grin cheesy
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by chysam: 3:53am On Oct 08, 2017
mrbillz:
BossNation chopping the life of her head cool

CORRECTION!
‘Chopping the life of your head’
oun jaiye ori e
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Diso60090(m): 5:40am On Oct 08, 2017
rattlesnake:
its better women start bleaching

white skin is better than black skin forever

men prefer an half caste with empty brain than a dark girl with brains
t boss is having fun because she is admired and takes special JUST because of her skinsssss
you need kitten not Jesus
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by PASCALSILVA(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
guy na wah 4 u....una dey edith sha...1m 4 cs prediction
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Wazzaowner(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2017
missbronze:
And you are 50 right?
Comman beat me, i am in my room.
I am on my way get set pls..
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by soath(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Bros, nah filtered picture dey freak u like this? undecided
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:38am On Oct 08, 2017
her punny dey sell
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Abbotp: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2017
It is allowed!
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by secpowell: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2017
williamdeluxe:
D way dix girl ix sharing her punna

I hope she reserve some 4 her future hubby

Make she share the punna reach my side
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by jarx: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
Despite coming third in BBNaija.

Where is Efe sef
making music wey no dey sell. efe is fake. I wondered why his million fans can't support him in his music. lol
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by emmasege: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:

Where is Efe sef
Back in the village to drink paraga
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by 1shortblackboy: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:

Where is Efe sef
omo this ya body no be here o. i go like...........erm see discuss some issues with u
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Nuelonyi: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
guy de journey wasn't where oh, that time wey England dey mumu playing rubbish almost at de edge of playing draw. Pls how were u feeling or wht was on ur mind?
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Bgorgeous: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2017
like this show of patriotism like life itself
congratulations my Super Eagles
proud NIGERIAN
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Kaymaxine(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2017
masada:
bossnation

flying private

I see u
Dt one na achievement
Birds of the same feather...
#kipkwayet
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Baba England for put you for high tention o..
Congrats man.. We will get there
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2017
PROPUNTER:
It is always a pleasure to see people who take great risks like yourself.

God punish Italy
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Wazzaowner:

I am on my way get set pls..
Lol. Happy Sunday to you.
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by masada: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Kaymaxine:

Dt one na achievement
Birds of the same feather...
#kipkwayet

lol
boss lady going private

haters going solo

and yes

the post sarcastic
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by bayocanny: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2017
akankemi1:
Bisola and Tboss are the real winners of BBN naija
You've got a unique name "akankemi"
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Kaymaxine(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
masada:

lol
boss lady going private

haters going solo

and yes

the post sarcastic
Should b "boss lady flying public
Nothing private bout ha again...seen all dt #sh*t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad" / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.