Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (59330 Views)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by riyanxeally(f): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2017
now I know ure daft...yes menh luv to use n dump halfcaste sequel to hoes...wen its time to wifey goan check..okpo is even advicing bleaching....till today tell me which halfcaste is greater thn Genevieve nnaji or oluchi onwegba
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
klem93:
When she said it that bigger boiz patronise her in the house all of una talk say she Dey lie... now see is she lieing or not... TBoss should have won that BBN instead of that molue driver called EFE
So that she will use the money for shopping, at the expense of someone who is investing it, indirectly creating more jobs,

Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
Despite coming third in BBNaija.

Where is Efe sef
He is in his house, goan beat him lipsrsealed Edge is not a show boy. He is a worker
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
akankemi1:
Bisola and Tboss are the real winners of BBN naija
Because they are doing notice - me. This world is wicked. Nothing for poor man, chai

Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by AlhajiYO(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Is this the boyfriend she spoke about in the big brother house?

Lmao... I expected someone to say this and it had to be you, olori nla grin grin grin

Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by darlenese(f): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
rattlesnake:
its better women start bleaching

white skin is better than black skin forever

men prefer an half caste with empty brain than a dark girl with brains
t boss is having fun because she is admired and takes special JUST because of her skinsssss

your brain should be boiled , roasted or better still fried cos your level of stupidity is astonishing .
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Papiikush: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
AlhajiYO:

Lmao... I expected someone to say this and it had to be you, olori nla grin grin grin

Baba olowo
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
riyanxeally:
now I know ure daft...yes menh luv to use n dump halfcaste sequel to hoes...wen its time to wifey goan check..okpo is even advicing bleaching....till today tell me which halfcaste is greater thn Genevieve nnaji or oluchi onwegba

U forgot to add Michelle Obama, even my phone recognizes her enough to begin her name with capital letter.
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by iaatmguy(m): 5:01am On Oct 09, 2017
fuckmewell:

Babe, I like your body o
I wanna tap some by the booty
Na photoshop
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by okwabayi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
I honestly don’t believe these pictures. They look staged.
Who even takes a private jet flight to ordinary Uyo of all places? Oh, I guess she went there to secretly gbensh Kemen.
Re: Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match by DexterousOne(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2020
rattlesnake:
its better women start bleaching

white skin is better than black skin forever

men prefer an half caste with empty brain than a dark girl with brains
t boss is having fun because she is admired and takes special JUST because of her skinsssss

Dont be too sure

That's a fallacious statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Loved Up In Washington DC / Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.