Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin (1483 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by scully95: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is the kind of personality every African Nation needs as a leader. A leader that distance himself from those he loved the most to sacrifice himself for his motherland. Putin is my Hero so as other falling soldiers in Nigeria, Russia, Syria and elsewhere fighting for the same course.

We were falling into the Abyss.

They cut out of Russia her historical, nation forming territories. They divided and separated her people, and they were ready to chop her heartland into pieces.

Everything was set. They had premade ethnic territories with their own flags and anthems and governments, selected by them. They printed and delivered the money of these invented countries, like the “Ural republic.”

The Khasavyurt conducted by the puppet liquidators of Russia signaled the beginning of the end of Russia herself.

Ethnic republics were waiting on the low start. Tatarstan was expected to be the first to go. The satanic West was getting ready to take over Kazan and other territories.

Without tanks, without invasions of foreign armies, without bombardments and chemical attacks. Russia was rapidly shrinking in size. According to their plans, it would be reduced to the size of the Grand Duchy of Moscow and they would have prepared a monarchy ready to rule over us.

Abject poverty, desolation, ruins, murders in the streets of the cities and towns, mafia wars, racketeering, the “politicians” and “businessmen” rendering open assistance to the Islamic terrorists and international mercenaries waging the wars on the Caucasus. Central Moscow clubs entertained sponsors of those who were killing Russian soldiers.

The government positions in the Kremlin and in the Parliament White House were occupied by those who were sending Russian soldiers to the Caucasus to be killed, simultaneously reporting information about them to the jihadists, and to the foreign special forces and other murderers who traveled to the Caucasus from every corner of the world to participate in the hunt of Russians.

The only thing that was increasing and growing on the territory of Russia were cemeteries and graveyards. In proportion, the personal bank accounts of the members of the liquidating teams were also growing.

—-

Inside the luxury clubs in the center of Moscow and abroad, they celebrated an endless carnival of victors. They celebrated our funeral.

They dehumanized us. They depicted us as skinny pigs that they publicly slaughtered. They portrayed us as naked drunks wearing dog collars, curled up on the floor next to their masters’ feet. It was us, dirty mongrels, they stripped, raped and chained. They were certain that we would be staying there on a chain, serving them, the victors, for a bare bone.

Their creative class celebrated our defeat without end. They took upon themselves to insult us and spit in our faces. When tired, they ate and drank wine on our dime, and once refreshed, they continued spiting at us, at our history, our character, our faith. From the United State they sent us chicken bones. In exchange they took free oil and gas, gold and diamonds, fur, uranium and timber, works of art, scientific discoveries and inventions, knowhow, secret technologies and scientists, slaves, human organs, prepubescent girls and boys to labor in the prostitution rings of the Europe, Turkey, the Middle east, USA, and even Africa.

The territories of the former republics were grabbed with all the people who lived there. They started devouring them slowly, waiting for the complete liquidation of Russia, to go on and to destroy them completely. They digested separate parts of out broken nation into human manure, and started growing new managers to run this brand new world company with fully stolen ready to use industries and infrastructure.

They pre-printed maps with the new world order and borders, with China getting its part of the loot in the territories of Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, and Turkey, taking over Azerbaijan and Armenia. Poland, Germany, Britain, Spain, Denmark and others would have their own Russian slaves, territories and cheap prostitutes. The citizens of Israel saw themselves becoming managers of all those territories. The USA wanted only one thing, the ownership of everything under our feet, all our mineral resources.

When Putin came, no one believed that he will be able to stop what was seemingly unavoidable.

——

He fought wars. No one noticed, and no one saw anything. His activity was phenomenal, like wind, invisible, but strong enough for everyone to feel the results of its input, especially when falling branches were hitting them directly over their heads. His wars were like radiation, undetectable to senses, but surely with ever increasing concentration it was killing them slowly.

Years passed, and everything changed, as if on its own.

Before the last war, just in case, he was prepared to die.

He distanced himself from people he loved the most, so they wouldn’t die with him. And, he went to war.

He dedicated his life to rescue us all.

He sacrificed himself and pried entire nations out of the Abyss’ jaws.

He changed the world forever.

See more tweets and videos here: http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/breaking-news/happy-birthday-to-vvp/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by omololu2020(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Source: oduarere.com grin

1 Like

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by overhypedsteve(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
scully95:
This is the kind of personality every African Nation needs as a leader. A leader that distance himself from those he loved the most to sacrifice himself for his motherland. Putin is my Hero so as other falling soldiers in Nigeria, Russia, Syria and elsewhere fighting for the same course.

They cut out of Russia her historical, nation forming territories. They divided and separated her people, and they were ready to chop her heartland into pieces.

Everything was set. They had premade ethnic territories with their own flags and anthems and governments, selected by them. They printed and delivered the money of these invented countries, like the “Ural republic.”

The Khasavyurt conducted by the puppet liquidators of Russia signaled the beginning of the end of Russia herself.

Ethnic republics were waiting on the low start. Tatarstan was expected to be the first to go. The satanic West was getting ready to take over Kazan and other territories.

Without tanks, without invasions of foreign armies, without bombardments and chemical attacks. Russia was rapidly shrinking in size. According to their plans, it would be reduced to the size of the Grand Duchy of Moscow and they would have prepared a monarchy ready to rule over us.

Abject poverty, desolation, ruins, murders in the streets of the cities and towns, mafia wars, racketeering, the “politicians” and “businessmen” rendering open assistance to the Islamic terrorists and international mercenaries waging the wars on the Caucasus. Central Moscow clubs entertained sponsors of those who were killing Russian soldiers.

The government positions in the Kremlin and in the Parliament White House were occupied by those who were sending Russian soldiers to the Caucasus to be killed, simultaneously reporting information about them to the jihadists, and to the foreign special forces and other murderers who traveled to the Caucasus from every corner of the world to participate in the hunt of Russians.

The only thing that was increasing and growing on the territory of Russia were cemeteries and graveyards. In proportion, the personal bank accounts of the members of the liquidating teams were also growing.

—-

Inside the luxury clubs in the center of Moscow and abroad, they celebrated an endless carnival of victors. They celebrated our funeral.

They dehumanized us. They depicted us as skinny pigs that they publicly slaughtered. They portrayed us as naked drunks wearing dog collars, curled up on the floor next to their masters’ feet. It was us, dirty mongrels, they stripped, raped and chained. They were certain that we would be staying there on a chain, serving them, the victors, for a bare bone.

Their creative class celebrated our defeat without end. They took upon themselves to insult us and spit in our faces. When tired, they ate and drank wine on our dime, and once refreshed, they continued spiting at us, at our history, our character, our faith. From the United State they sent us chicken bones. In exchange they took free oil and gas, gold and diamonds, fur, uranium and timber, works of art, scientific discoveries and inventions, knowhow, secret technologies and scientists, slaves, human organs, prepubescent girls and boys to labor in the prostitution rings of the Europe, Turkey, the Middle east, USA, and even Africa.

The territories of the former republics were grabbed with all the people who lived there. They started devouring them slowly, waiting for the complete liquidation of Russia, to go on and to destroy them completely. They digested separate parts of out broken nation into human manure, and started growing new managers to run this brand new world company with fully stolen ready to use industries and infrastructure.

They pre-printed maps with the new world order and borders, with China getting its part of the loot in the territories of Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, and Turkey, taking over Azerbaijan and Armenia. Poland, Germany, Britain, Spain, Denmark and others would have their own Russian slaves, territories and cheap prostitutes. The citizens of Israel saw themselves becoming managers of all those territories. The USA wanted only one thing, the ownership of everything under our feet, all our mineral resources.

When Putin came, no one believed that he will be able to stop what was seemingly unavoidable.

——

He fought wars. No one noticed, and no one saw anything. His activity was phenomenal, like wind, invisible, but strong enough for everyone to feel the results of its input, especially when falling branches were hitting them directly over their heads. His wars were like radiation, undetectable to senses, but surely with ever increasing concentration it was killing them slowly.

He distanced himself from people he loved the most, so they wouldn’t die with him. And, he went to war.

See more tweets and videos here: http://ooduarere.com/news-from-nigeria/breaking-news/happy-birthday-to-vvp/
My man Zohariel come in here. Here is an interesting read for us. It seem like the morale of our under world army is ever so high. Like the virus called Monkey Pox itself our influence spread through the threads of Nairaland feasting on the wisdom of those that have disdained our very existence, and corrupting the mind of the weak Lily livered swines that still hold on to the most disdainful western ideologies. I look forward to the day when you and I shall ride on horse back to the very gate of Amurica and bring down fire upon her walls, tonight is not that night so I will feast on fried rice and plantain and bang my most beloved woman.

Much regards to a man who saw the "heat of the cold war" was it really cold?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
overhypedsteve:
My man Zohariel come in here. Here is an interesting read for us. It seem like the morale of our under world army is ever so high. Like the virus called Monkey Pox itself our influence spread through the threads of Nairaland feasting on the wisdom of those that have disdained our very existence, and corrupting the mind of the weak Lily livered swines that still hold on to the most disdainful western ideologies. I look forward to the day when you and I shall ride on horse back to the very gate of Amurica and bring down fire upon her walls, tonight is not that night so I will feast on fried rice and plantain and bang my most beloved woman.

Much regards to a man who saw the "heat of the cold war" was it really cold?

Thank you comrade “Overhypedsteve” for inviting me to this party of the irunmoles. grin

Thank you comrade “Scully95” for creating this wonderful thread - but first, permit me to register my displeasure about the possibility of that “Wahhabi Terrorist Nation - Saudi-Arabia” acquiring the glorious defensive weapon of the irunmoles (S-400 SAM) from Mother Russia.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-saudi-arabia-agrees-to-buy-russian-s-400-air-defense-system-arabiya-tv-2017-10?IR=T

Y on earth would Putin want to sell the S-400 to Saudi-Arabia of all Countries? Do you not know that Saudi-Arabia & Amerika are the reasons Y we are fighting in Syria?

Does Putin not know that Saudi-Arabia is indirectly responsible for the training, logistics & funding of ISIS in Syria?

Where is Comrade Appleyard, Nairaminted & the rest? I thought Mother Russia is on the side of the Yemenese fighting Saudi-Arabia?

I told Comrade Appleyard sometime ago that it is wrong for Mother Russia to sell this same S-400 to a treacherous Country like Turkey. If anything, Turkey should have been compelled to exit NATO before being allowed access - not even to the S-400 but S-300.

Amerika will get this military gear from her puppets, dismantle it, study it, steal the technology & use it to improve the kill-ratio of her useless PATRIOT or THAAD that can hardly shoot down an ostrich.

Well, I just hope Putin knows what Saudi-Arabia in possession of a highly sophisticated SAM like the S-400 means?

The threat of an ambitious monkey playing with a grenade.

While champagne drip from their lips, the blood of millions drip from their hands - Goodnyte!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by scully95: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Zoharariel:

Thank you comrade “Overhypedsteve” for inviting me to this party of the irunmoles. grin

Thank you comrade “Scully95” for creating this wonderful thread - but first, permit me to register my displeasure about the possibility of that “Wahhabi Terrorist Nation - Saudi-Arabia” acquiring the glorious defensive weapon of the irunmoles (S-400 SAM) from Mother Russia.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-saudi-arabia-agrees-to-buy-russian-s-400-air-defense-system-arabiya-tv-2017-10?IR=T

Y on earth would Putin want to sell the S-400 to Saudi-Arabia of all Countries? Do you not know that Saudi-Arabia & Amerika are the reasons Y we are fighting in Syria?

Does Putin not know that Saudi-Arabia is indirectly responsible for the training, logistics & funding of ISIS in Syria?

Where is Comrade Appleyard, Nairaminted & the rest? I thought Mother Russia is on the side of the Yemenese fighting Saudi-Arabia?

Amerika will get this military gear from her puppets, dismantle it, study it, steal the technology & use it to improve the kill-ratio of her useless PATRIOT or THAAD that can hardly shoot down an ostrich.

Well, I just hope Putin knows what Saudi-Arabia in possession of a highly sophisticated SAM like the S-400 means?

While champagne drip from their lips, the blood of millions drip from their hands - Goodnyte!

Initially, i was also worried about it until i finally come to the conclusion that anyone comparing today's Russia to the Soviet Era would be making a big mistake. On a political level, it's a big victory for Russia and a big blow to the Saudis Wahhabi pawns' master, the Anglozionist.

First, it shows U.S power is no longer the sole seller of weapons to its puppets and that its power is decreasing to a new low in the middle east. (See how they quickly authorize the sales of THAAD and others batteries to Saudi after the king went to Russia.
Why didn't U.S authorize the sales to Saudi long ago? Meanwhile, they nearly gave South Koreans free of charge this over-hyped THAAD.

I have a feeling U.S is scared that Billions spent on the over-hyped THAAD would be rendered useless when Houthis decided to fire their Rockets, that would mean the dead end for U.S. But in the scenario that Saudi king for the first time went to Russia, to buy S-400. U.S immediately authorize selling of THAAD. Now that is how a fair system should work. No one should try to monopolize the market.

2nd this is a great news for Russia because Saudi has worked against Russia in its entire history and each time it has loss starting Afghan to Chechen war and today'ss Syria.

3rd - what is happening now is very similar to the Germans. Germany wants more trade with Russia and the U.S is blocking it. They finally managed to block the Ukraine gas pipelines. Remember the nazi worked against Russia. WHat is happening to Germany today is different totally from what happened during the 2nd world war..

4th - It's always good to have more friends even though you may not trust this kind of friends.. Take for example Turkey. Turkey has fought in over 10 wars with Russia and has lost each time except one that Turkey formed a coalition with Britain and France to take Crimea from Russia, See what is happening now?
Turkey has finally realized that being closer to Russia is 100% better than the U.S/zionist who was very close to shooting down the president 's jet during the Coup in Turkey recently.

5th.. I was worried about the Zionist trying to find a countermeasure to the S-400. Since selling it to the Saudis would mean direct access to the zionist.. Then, i stopped worrying, cos Russia is always one step ahead of the game. S-500 is either close to finish stage or already completed.

Zoharariel:
I told Comrade Appleyard sometime ago that it is wrong for Mother Russia to sell this same S-400 to a treacherous Country like Turkey. If anything, Turkey should have been compelled to exit NATO before being allowed access - not even to the S-400 but S-300.

Again since Russia sold S-300 to Greece(NATO), Ukraine too has it. The west could not get any countermeasure to it yet was still very scared of Russia selling S-300 to Iran. You remember the pressure Iran went through before Russia could finally sell S-300?
Even check S-200 Syrian army fired to hit isreali jets and it downed it.. But as usual they denied. S-200 oh.. Built since soviet days.

Last but not the least.

Don't forget that, this is highly defensive machine if Iran has S-300 and Saudi decided to buy S-400. Iran may also upgrade to -400. This is highly defensive move on both sides. Since Iran is not planning to invade Saudi. The opposite is the case here which the Saudis don't have a real army. All things being Equal. I have S-400, you have S-400. Turkey too will have. The main loser here is America cos this will make them think twice whenever they want to try a regime change. Cos that is always in their foreign policy.

And last thing. The move the Saudi made has just put Saudi in the hit list of the zionist. Go and write it down, Saudi may turn to another Iraq tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by NairaMinted: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
scully95:

Initially, i was also worried about it until i finally come to the conclusion that anyone comparing today's Russia to the Soviet Era would be making a big mistake. On a political level, it's a big victory for Russia and a big blow to the Saudis Wahhabi pawns' master, the Anglozionist.

First, it shows U.S power is no longer the sole seller of weapons to its puppets and that its power is decreasing to a new low in the middle east. (See how they quickly authorize the sales of THAAD and others batteries to Saudi after the king went to Russia.
Why didn't U.S authorize the sales to Saudi long ago? Meanwhile, they nearly gave South Koreans free of charge this over-hyped THAAD.

I have a feeling U.S is scared that Billions spent on the over-hyped THAAD would be rendered useless when Houthis decided to fire their Rockets, that would mean the dead end for U.S. But in the scenario that Saudi king for the first time went to Russia, to buy S-400. U.S immediately authorize selling of THAAD. Now that is how a fair system should work. No one should try to monopolize the market.

2nd this is a great news for Russia because Saudi has worked against Russia in its entire history and each time it has loss starting Afghan to Chechen war and today'ss Syria.

3rd - what is happening now is very similar to the Germans. Germany wants more trade with Russia and the U.S is blocking it. They finally managed to block the Ukraine gas pipelines. Remember the nazi worked against Russia. WHat is happening to Germany today is different totally from what happened during the 2nd world war..

4th - It's always good to have more friends even though you may not trust this kind of friends.. Take for example Turkey. Turkey has fought in over 10 wars with Russia and has lost each time except one that Turkey formed a coalition with Britain and France to take Crimea from Russia, See what is happening now?
Turkey has finally realized that being closer to Russia is 100% better than the U.S/zionist who was very close to shooting down the president 's jet during the Coup in Turkey recently.

5th.. I was worried about the Zionist trying to find a countermeasure to the S-400. Since selling it to the Saudis would mean direct access to the zionist.. Then, i stopped worrying, cos Russia is always one step ahead of the game. S-500 is either close to finish the stage or already completed.

Again since Russia sold S-300 to Greece(NATO), Ukraine too has it. The west could not get any countermeasure to it yet was still very scared of Russia selling S-300 to Iran. You remember the pressure Iran went through before Russia could finally sell S-300?
Even check S-200 Syrian army fired to hit isreali jets and it downed it.. But as usual they denied. S-200 oh.. Built since soviet days.

Last but not the least.

Don't forget that, this is the highly defensive machine if Iran has S-300 and Saudi decided to buy S-400. Iran may also upgrade to -400. This is highly defensive move on both sides. Since Iran is not planning to invade Saudi. The opposite is the case here which the Saudis don't have a real army. All things being Equal. I have S-400, you have S-400. Turkey too will have. The main loser here is America cos this will make them think twice whenever they want to try a regime change. Cos that is always in their foreign policy.

And last thing. The move the Saudi made has just put Saudi in the hit list of the zionist. Go and write it down, Saudi may turn to another Iraq tomorrow.

Let's hope you are right above the strategy at play here. One thing I do agree with you though is that the end is nigh for Saudi Arabia.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by Vivere: 5:52am On Oct 09, 2017
scully95:

—-

——

Wowww!! The person who wrote this, is such a gifted writer. Amazing!! I never saw Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, former KGB spy (with a black belt in judo) in this light before. This is such an eye-opener. Thank you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Vivere:

Wowww!! The person who wrote this, is such a gifted writer. Amazing!! I never saw Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, former KGB spy (with a black belt in judo) in this light before. This is such an eye-opener. Thank you!

Vladimirovich Putin - The son of Spiridonovich, the most favourite of the irunmoles, and a friend of “Vladimir Zhirinovsky” - A Russian hardliner, an Ex-KGB (although he denies it), loved also by the irunmoles, a Russian politician - just like Putin and the leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR) & the current Vice-Chairman of the State Duma (legislature) - who said in November 2015, after a Russian fighter jet was shot down by a Turkish F-16.

“He stated in a speech to the Duma (i.e Legislature) that Russia must detonate a nuclear bomb on the Bosphorus to create a 10 meters high “tsunami wave” that would wipe out at least 9 million Istanbul residents.” grin cheesy grin

Who also threatened Amerika in a video in 2003 - that “Russian scientists are able to change the gravitational field of the Earth and sink the entire country (i.e Amerika)”. grin cheesy grin

In the video Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky and Condoleezza Rice were also mentioned.

Zhirinovsky called Condoleezza Rice: “a black w.hore who needs a good c.ock. Send her here, one of our divisions will make her happy in the barracks one night. She will choke on Russian sperm as it will be leaking out of her ears... until she crawls to the US embassy in Moscow on her knees.” grin cheesy grin

My point is - Fear Anybody Bearing That Name - “Vladimir” grin

Pic 1: Zhirinovsky speaking on a pre-election meeting in 1999

Pic 2: Zhirinovsky with Vladimir Putin in 2000

Pic 3: Zhirinovsky with Putin in 2008

Pic 4: Zhirinovsky receiving the Order of Alexander Nevsky from Vladimir Putin in 2015

If this Mafioso ever becomes the Russian President, in no time, nuclear missiles would be flying in the direction of Amerika & all NATO Countries like guguru & epa grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by abduljabbar4(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol. i dont know whether this is joblessness or madness. i also hate America but this is too much
Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by seunny4lif(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
overhypedsteve:
no madness is what you have, Madness is the reason why you will soon be strapped with some high yield explosive and sent off to blow yourself away in an American city or close to a US consulate. But what we have here isn't madness, It is a strong unshakeable desire to bring down what is left of an evil imperialistic order. You can call it joblessness because to us it is the only job that had to be done.

Zohariel tell this man about the 72 fat old women that would sing his welcome in the lower halls of Valhalla if he continue thinking like a mere terrorist and if he keeps using the word "hate" to describe his opinion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by MONITZ: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Zoharariel:

@Zohaariel, u need not be scared about the U.S stealing the technology behind the S-400 should the Russians go ahead and sell to the Saudis because I read somewhere an assertion made by a Russian general that the technology can never be stolen,the reason being that the S-400s for export are not same with the ones used by the Russian military,he said they re entirely different and so there shouldn't be any worries from any quarters about the possibilities of the technology falling into their adversaries' hands,he went ahead to say they know that enemy countries could lay their hands on these priceless hardware and prise them apart.

Finally I think the general is more at home with rip offs of this magnitude than u nd I,so relax while we await how things pan out...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by pacino26(m): 3:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Though I know a new world order is in the offing thanks to my grand maternal cousin Putin cool cool cool

The recent disgrace of the CIA in Syria by the Russian SF is further dwindling uncle Sam's influence. Export grade S 400 can't be compared with home used systems. Besides what's good in reverse engineering a product with so much battle tested rep and repacking it for use; admission of defeat.

The Turks are waking up so also Saudi Arabia. Do o smell fish feed in the purchase; yes. Do I believe it's good for trade; yes. Will I anticipate it falling into enemy hands; yes. Am I thinking about the existence of a kill switch; most likely. grin grin

Waiting on Kim to place his orders soon.

Zoharariel:

Vladimirovich Putin - The son of Spiridonovich, the most favourite of the irunmoles, and a friend of “Vladimir Zhirinovsky” - A Russian hardliner, an Ex-KGB (although he denies it), loved also by the irunmoles, a Russian politician - just like Putin and the leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR) & the current Vice-Chairman of the State Duma (legislature) - who said in November 2015, after a Russian fighter jet was shot down by a Turkish F-16.

“He stated in a speech to the Duma (i.e Legislature) that Russia must detonate a nuclear bomb on the Bosphorus to create a 10 meters high “tsunami wave” that would wipe out at least 9 million Istanbul residents.” grin cheesy grin

Who also threatened Amerika in a video in 2003 - that “Russian scientists are able to change the gravitational field of the Earth and sink the entire country (i.e Amerika)”. grin cheesy grin

In the video Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky and Condoleezza Rice were also mentioned.

Zhirinovsky called Condoleezza Rice: “a black w.hore who needs a good c.ock. Send her here, one of our divisions will make her happy in the barracks one night. She will choke on Russian sperm as it will be leaking out of her ears... until she crawls to the US embassy in Moscow on her knees.” grin cheesy grin

My point is - Fear Anybody Bearing That Name - “Vladimir” grin

Pic 1: Zhirinovsky speaking on a pre-election meeting in 1999

Pic 2: Zhirinovsky with Vladimir Putin in 2000

Pic 3: Zhirinovsky with Putin in 2008

Pic 4: Zhirinovsky receiving the Order of Alexander Nevsky from Vladimir Putin in 2015

If this Mafioso ever becomes the Russian President, in no time, nuclear missiles would be flying in the direction of Amerika & all NATO Countries like guguru & epa grin cheesy grin

I think Putin is planning to go undercover given the relationship with Zhirinovsky I can deduce he's making the move every great leader takes; creating a strong protege.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by Appleyard(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2017
MONITZ:

@Zohaariel, u need not be scared about the U.S stealing the technology behind the S-400 should the Russians go ahead and sell to the Saudis because I read somewhere an assertion made by a Russian general that the technology can never be stolen,the reason being that the S-400s for export are not same with the ones used by the Russian military,he said they re entirely different and so there shouldn't be any worries from any quarters about the possibilities of the technology falling into their adversaries' hands,he went ahead to say they know that enemy countries could lay their hands on these priceless hardware and prise them apart.

Finally I think the general is more at home with rip offs of this magnitude than u nd I,so relax while we await how things pan out...

Very sensible. You got the info right ! Besides, no country will spend billions of dollar acquiring a high-tech weapon only to allow a fellow ally to to take it, dismantle it and steal the secrets behind it. It just doesn't make sense.

And like you rightly mentioned, the export variants of the S-400 are different from those operated by the Russian army. Again, this is a great strategic play here, the best of geopolitics which the Russians are known for.

So, if they are selling such a priced weapon, it's because they must have weigh the calculus and envisioned all possible outcomes. At the end, a sale is more favorable and which is not just good for the Russian weapon industry, but strategically hurting American interest while causing a steady but decisive shift in the cross-border politics of the Middle East.

One thing a lot of people are missing in this whole unfolding drama is the monkey dance of NATO and the certification of Russian weapons as "working". While NATO boast of having the best military assets (with more than half of that made up of US overhyped systems,) Russian simply authenticate its by allowing events to unmasked the reality. Turkey is hell bent on buying the S-400 systems because they were aware of all that was happening across the Syrian airspace. When the US DoD bitterly complained that "all" of its planes were being "painted" by Russian Air defense systems, it means the F-22 raptor is just another flying coffin. Erdogan military experts knew all this, hence the rush to acquire the weapon at all cost.

If anybody think it was just to get back at NATO for the failed Visa deal with the EU or some kind of payback to American for refusing to extradite Fetulla Guland, that would have been a myopic excuse as the house of Saud is now poise to buy the same weapon.

So why? To appease Russia? And for what? Nay!

It is simple! It's because they knew that Russian weapons are made to work, and work they do! And this has even become more of a truism following the Russian intervention in Syria. The sale of Russian weapons have since grown remarkably across the globe, to the extent that traditional allies of NATO and the US can't help but grab some for themselves.

Welcome to the reality of REALPOLITICS where the facts speaks for themselves.

So take a seat comrade Zoharariel, Nairaminted etc al. Moscow is on the right track.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by Appleyard(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
pacino26:
Though I know a new world order is in the offing thanks to my grand maternal cousin Putin cool cool cool

The recent disgrace of the CIA in Syria by the Russian SF is further dwindling uncle Sam's influence. Export grade S 400 can't be compared with home used systems. Besides what's good in reverse engineering a product with so much battle tested rep and repacking it for use; admission of defeat.

The Turks are waking up so also Saudi Arabia. Do o smell fish feed in the purchase; yes. Do I believe it's good for trade; yes. Will I anticipate it falling into enemy hands; yes. Am I thinking about the existence of a kill switch; most likely. grin grin

Waiting on Kim to place his orders soon.

I think Putin is planning to go undercover given the relationship with Zhirinovsky I can deduce he's making the move every great leader takes; creating a strong protege.

Sensible and plausible. But the Russians must have calculated all these scenarios before now. So I still believe they know what they are doing.
Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by NairaMinted: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Appleyard:

Very sensible. You got the info right ! Besides, no country will spend billions of dollar acquiring a high-tech weapon only to allow a fellow ally to to take it, dismantle it and steal the secrets behind it. It just doesn't make sense.

And like you rightly mentioned, the export variants of the S-400 are different from those operated by the Russian army. Again, this is a great strategic play here, the best of geopolitics which the Russians are known for.

So, if they are selling such a priced weapon, it's because they must have weigh the calculus and envisioned all possible outcomes. At the end, a sale is more favorable and which is not just good for the Russian weapon industry, but strategically hurting American interest while causing a steady but decisive shift in the cross-border politics of the Middle East.

One thing a lot of people are missing in this whole unfolding drama is the monkey dance of NATO and the certification of Russian weapons as "working". While NATO boast of having the best military assets (with more than half of that made up of US overhyped systems,) Russian simply authenticate its by allowing events to unmasked the reality. Turkey is hell bent on buying the S-400 systems because they were aware of all that was happening across the Syrian airspace. When the US DoD bitterly complained that "all" of its planes were being "painted" by Russian Air defense systems, it means the F-22 raptor is just another flying coffin. Erdogan military experts knew all this, hence the rush to acquire the weapon at all cost.

If anybody think it was just to get back at NATO for the failed Visa deal with the EU or some kind of payback to American for refusing to extradite Fetulla Guland, that would have been a excuse as the house of Saud is now poise to buy the same weapon.

So why? To appease Russia? And for what? Nay!

It is simple! It's because they knew that Russian weapons are made to work, and work they do! And this has even become more of a truism following the Russian intervention in Syria. The sale of Russian weapons have since grown remarkably across the globe, to the extent that traditional allies of NATO and the US can't help but grab some for themselves.

Welcome to the reality of REALPOLITICS where the facts speaks for themselves.

So take a seat comrade Zoharariel, Nairaminted etc al. Moscow is on the right track.

Quite right dear komrade. From Iraq to Turkey to Syria to Satan Arabia to Phillipines, etc Russian weapons are the weapons systems of choice.

By the way did y'all seen the reports about an Israeli F-35 that was allegedly hit by a Syrian S-200 missile battery? What a flying coffin that scrap of metal is turning out to be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried After Reading This! Happy Birthday To V.V. Putin by Appleyard(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
NairaMinted:

Quite right dear komrade. From Iraq to Turkey to Syria to Satan Arabia to Phillipines, etc Russian weapons are the weapons systems of choice.

By the way did y'all seen the reports about an Israeli F-35 that was allegedly hit by a Syrian S-200 missile battery? What a flying coffin that scrap of metal is turning out to be.

Dear comrade, if there is one thing I have known Russian for, it is the simplicity and reliability of their weapon systems. The ediots were trying to hide the fact that the overrated flying coffin was hit in Syria. They keep denying it even when some feelers from Israel were saying the same thing.

Pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South Africa 'doomed Under Zuma' / Iran Unveils New Warship Ahead Of Potential Syria Strike. / North Korea Reportedly Jails A 2-year-old Child After His Parents Were Caught Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.