Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You (3262 Views)

How To Get Woman In The Mood For S*x How To Get Woman In The / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Macgreat(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2007
Interesting stuff for GUYs/MEN only.

No matter how old you are, how little money you make, or how unattractive you look, the women you desire will be practically compelled to pursue you if you know the "bad boy secrets" of being a Hard to Get Man.

You see, even the hottest woman will break all her own "rules" to get a man she thinks she can't have -- no matter how he looks, his age, or his income level.

She will pursue him, if that man knows how to be "Hard to Get."

So keep reading to find out about the new, radical, just-off-the-presses approach to seducing women by compelling them to pursue you, simply by using the secrets of being Hard to Get.

Why Being "Hard to Get" Gives You the Power of an Irresistible "Bad Boy" with Women

Let us ask you a question:

Have you ever felt like the more you did to connect with a woman, the more it felt like she was "slipping away" from you?

You probably gave her everything she's wanted, did whatever she said, made sacrifices, and racked your brain to figure out how to please her.

You were interesting, agreeable, curious and complimentary.

But the more you tried to connect, the more disconnected, distant and uninterested she seemed to become.

And you felt that horrible feeling of a beautiful woman losing interest in you, and slipping away.

But because you didn't know what else to do, you just kept trying, until she wouldn't return your calls, and all your interactions with her became totally awkward.

Have you had that experience? You probably have. You gave her everything she could want, yet she still slipped away.

Well, we're about to tell you why that happened.

And better yet, we're about to tell you how stop it from ever happening again.

In fact, we're about to tell you how to be the man that she pursues, while you sit back and decide whether or not to let her seduce you.

But first, let us explain why that woman slipped away from you,

When you gave her everything she wanted, you were too "easy to get", and that made you worthless to her.

Carve this incredibly important fact into your mind, because it's at the core of seducing beautiful women:

If you fulfill all of a woman's desires, she will
have no place to go but away.

Put another way. . .

If you fulfill all of a woman's desires, she won't
be able to move toward you, because you've
left her no "room" to move toward you.

So let's think about the times that women have seemed to "slip away" from you:

When you tried to connect with her and fulfill all her desires, your efforts gave her no "room" to move toward you, and ended up pushing her away.

She didn't run away from you. You pushed her away, because you didn't know the secrets of being a Hard to Get man.

Keep reading to find out how to fix this problem, once and for all.

Why "Connecting" does NOT Work with Superhot Women

Myth -- The (wrong) idea most men have is this: Connect with a woman enough, on enough levels, and she'll want to have sex with you.

That is wrong.

Their thinking goes like this: Find enough things you have in common, and she'll like you. Find things you agree on, make her feel good, be totally available, and smooth over any conflicts, and she'll want to have sex with you.

That's what most men think.

And it's wrong, wrong, wrong.

Fact -- No matter how good you are at connecting with women, certain women -- those "in-demand" women who are especially beautiful, or any woman who wouldn't normally consider you -- will always be outside of your reach. There's so much competition, and you're so "not on her radar," that simply trying to connect does not have any effect on her.

If a woman is really beautiful, sexy, or pursued by a lot of men, trying to build a sense of connection with her simply doesn't work.

You need to do something completely different to seduce these women:

If you want a woman you desire to pursue you,
you must create disconnections that she has to
"climb over" in order to get to you.

Do you think that women pursue "bad boys" because those bad boys created a sense of connection, similarity, availability or "having a lot in common" with the women who desire them?

Certainly not.

"Bad boys" get women because they know how to create "seductive road blocks" that women must overcome to get to them. And beautiful women, who are used to being given everything they want, can't help but pursue them, no matter how "unsuitable" they may seem.

That is the essence of being a Hard to Get Man.

You see,
When you are "Hard to Get" with a woman, you give her desires for you that are unfulfilled, and therefore draw her in your direction.

When you are "Hard to Get" you show her that there's difference between you and her, and that motivates her to work for your approval.

When you are a "Hard to Get" man, you directly show a woman that you have a higher "value" than she does, which intrigues her and makes her want to associate herself with you.

When you are a "Hard to Get" man, the women you desire pursue you, rather than the other way around.

Doesn't that sound a lot better than what you've been doing?

Get Inside the Mind Of a
Superhot Woman

To understand why being "Hard to Get" practically forces women to pursue you, let's look inside the real experience of being a hot woman.

Just for a second, imagine that you are a superhot women. Mmmm! (Hey now, don't imagine it that much!)

As a hot woman, men are always "coming on" to you, trying to get your attention and your approval. Men are constantly performing as a way of trying to build a connection with you.

Men never disagree with you. Instead, they always tell you that you are right, that you are fascinating, that your opinions are unique and amazing, and that your outlook on the world is perfect. Oh, and that everything about you is beautiful, 100% of the time.

As a superhot woman, you can behave any way you like, and be as mean and difficult as you want, and they never complain or confront you. They never say no to you, nor to any of your requests, no matter how outrageous those requests are. They do everything you say in the hopes of connecting with you further. They are totally supplicating, no matter what you do.

In fact, if you're a superhot woman, men would step over their grandmother's dead body just for the chance to grovel for a crumb of your attention -- and they'd would fight other Hot men for the privilege of doing so.

You know it's true. You've seen it happen, or maybe -- let's be honest here -- you've even done it yourself.

As a hot woman, all this fawning might be fun at first.

But imagine it going on for weeks, months, and even years.

Men groveling for your attention, every single day, everywhere you go.

You'd start to feel really crowded, with all these men trying to get "into your space" all the time. In fact, all these men trying to connect with you might actually start to feel really harrassing!

Now imagine how boring all these men would become. Their constant agreement, compliments, submission, obedience, availability and absolute lack of challenge would, in time, become practically unendurable.

If you were a superhot woman, you'd become a bitch who brushes men off and treats them like dirt.

Welcome to the world of the superhot woman.

Fortunately, it's not hopeless for you.

Because superhot women are "all in the same boat," they are actually the easiest women to seduce in a predictable and systematic way.

The 2 Secrets that Hot Women Really, REALLY Do Not Want You to Know

Being a Hard to Get Man is the one-two punch of seduction because it makes use of these 2 secrets that hot women do not want you to know:
Secret #1: Beautiful women are used to being given everything they want. Therefore they feel an overwhelming need to get what they they think they can't have.

It's normal human behavior to want what you think you can't have, but with a superhot woman, this need is magnified by the fact that she's never had to go without something she wants.

There's an idea in psychology called "frustration tolerance." Most people learn "frustration tolerance" naturally in their lives, because they often aren't given what they want.

A beautiful woman's life is different. She is constantly given what she wants. That's why so many beautiful women seem like spoiled brats: they are spoiled brats, and they have no frustration tolerance.

In fact, a superhot woman can't stand it if there's something that she can't have. And if you can show a woman that you are "Hard to Get," -- and that, perhaps, she can't have you -- she won't be able to stop herself from pursuing you.

That's why a hot woman will throw herself at a "bad boy" who is completely "wrong" for her. She thinks she can't have him, and she can't stand there being something that she can't have.

That's also why a hot women will fall hopelessly "in love" with a gay male friend of hers. She can't have him, so therefore she feels she must have him.

The good news: The techniques that make the "bad boy" and the gay friend "Hard to Get" can work for you, too.

Look,

99.9% of men who pursue hot women -- that is, all of your competition -- are making the same mistake. They're trying to make themselves more available to hot woman, which only makes them more boring and more disposable to her.

It's the opposite of what really works.

When you know the secrets of being a Hard to Get Man, you'll be able to seductively show any hot woman that you aren't easily available to her. You'll have the success other men want, but that only the bad boys get, because you'll have the women you desire pursuing you!

But there's another secret that hot women don't want you to know:

Secret #2: Even though she doesn't know it, a hot woman is begging for a man who can provide some challenge to her.

Most men who try to seduce beautiful women avoid challenging those women in any way.

That is a huge mistake.

The truth is, she's starving for a man who will challenge her: A man who is interesting, and who, for once, is not crowding her with his constant need to connect with her.

That's another reason why "bad boys" so often have hot women hopelessly in love with them. A superhot babe who is always surrounded by groveling men who would do literally anything for a crumb of her attention, will be forlornly attracted to a "bad boy" who seems to do nothing to get her to like him.

You see, the "bad boy" constantly challenges her by performing Hard to Get actions. He doesn't hold back on his opinions with her. He's not groveling or apologetic. He doesn't spend his every moment with her trying to establish the strongest connection possible. In fact, he's not afraid to disagree with her, criticize how she looks, make fun of her, or even piss her off.

And he knows the secrets of doing all this in a seductive, compelling way.

The "bad boy's" Hard to Get actions makes him ten times more interesting to her than the men who would do anything to build connection with her. So she pursues him, and even works on "selling him" on the idea of having sex with her, while all the groveling men who are constantly trying to connect with her watch and cry.

"Bad boys" instinctively know how to be Hard to Get with women. Their techniques work and get the hottest women pursuing them, while they sit back and decide what woman to take.

That's why we're so excited to announce our brand-new resource, "How to be the Bad Boy Women Love: Getting the Women You Desire to Pursue You by Being a Hard to Get Man."

For the first time ever, our new program reveals the powerful insider's secrets for getting the women you desire to pursue you the way they pursue a "bad boy."

MORE HERE:

http://howtosucceedwithwomen.com/htg/index.html
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by ima1(f): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2007
u think say person go sidon read all this long thing wey u dey post eh
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2007
me sef don dey sleep for reading am sef
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by iice(f): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2007
ima1:

u think say person go sidon read all this long thing wey u dey post eh

Abi oooo but what if a hard to get woman meets a hard to get man Both playing hard to get undecided
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Macgreat(m): 2:56am On Feb 20, 2007
@babaearly, Guy never sleep,you need am.

@iice,i guess you didnt read that tho i wasnt excepting to do so ,one thing she will never know his playing hard to get usaully men dont the guy disconnects while the lady is tring to connect.
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2007
can you just summarize it post by post?
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by OmoEko1(f): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2007
babaearly:

can you just summarize it post by post?
u piece of shit, don't u ever im me no more, if u do am blocking your dumbass.
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by ZuluNation(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2007
Any body that reads the whole post must be very bored
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by ZuluNation(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tell us story now watin him do shocked
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by OmoEko1(f): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2007
he is a stalker that all, his a 22 yrs old virgin that is trying to let people tell him How Can I Woo A 17 Yrs Old Girl , stupid idiots, foolish guy
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by ZuluNation(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2007
@ babaearly

I don't know if you know, but there are laws against stalking. The girl don't want you so leave her alone grin grin

*zulu and his big mouth sef* lipsrsealed
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2007
Hey [b]OMO-EKO[/b]I got no issues with you.

Omo Eko:

Seun. i guess this is rudeness. and i think she has consitently being rude. (dont u deserve a ban).
and girl why havent u blocked me. U r already on the iggy list. I dont wanna like u!
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2007
:p
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by OmoEko1(f): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2007
babaearly:

Seun. i guess this is rudeness. and i think she has consitently being rude. (don't u deserve a ban).
and girl why havent u blocked me. U r already on the iggy list. I don't want to like u!

babaearly:

Seun. i guess this is rudeness. and i think she has consitently being rude. (don't u deserve a ban).
and girl why havent u blocked me. U r already on the iggy list. I don't want to like u!

i have evidence that u were stalking me fool, so plz don't u ever IM me no more. i always save all my messages. if someone needs to get ban it's u
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by ZuluNation(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2007
Copy and paste them on here so we can see. grin
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by OmoEko1(f): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2007
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:46:42 AM): what
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:46:48 AM): am busy
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:46:56 AM): oops
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:47:01 AM): just a lil minute chat
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:50:59 AM): what damn
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:51:01 AM): am busy
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:51:15 AM): u just playin hard
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:51:39 AM): ah u think ur pic got me?
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:51:45 AM): think again coz u r ugly!
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:51:50 AM): lol
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:51:53 AM): am ugly
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:51:57 AM): whatever
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:52:56 AM): iggy list
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:53:16 AM): u wanna get my attention but sorry mr it's not working
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:53:22 AM): so Bleep off
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:53:36 AM): hell u Bleep off bitch pussy hole
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:53:45 AM): already got ur attention ah
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by ZuluNation(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2007
grin grin grin what a loser
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by OmoEko1(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2007
lol, more than a loser
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2007
angry So the set up really worked well. whats ur proof that my i.d is lovemission21? i guess you got someone to frame up with that i.d and send u replies like that. I know its been long u wanna frame me up but it worked out. and thanks Liar.
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by OmoEko1(f): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2007
babaearly:

angry So the set up really worked well. whats your proof that my i.d is lovemission21? i guess you got someone to frame up with that i.d and send u replies like that. I know its been long u want to frame me up but it worked out. and thanks Liar.
see the first time i met u, i knew u were mentally challenge. ***RETARDED**
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by DaJunta(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2007
babaearly:

see Zulu BABA TOO EARLY! so i aint stalking anyone. Got bigger projects to do (no small thing dey hold me back).

Hope u guyz are not playing the hard 2 get already
ZuluNation:

Copy and paste them on here so we can see. grin
Zulu which one com be your own. Adding fuel 2 fire.

We should be peace makers here
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by iice(f): 12:44am On Feb 21, 2007
@Macgreat. . .thank goodness, you werent expecting me 2 read that whole thing coz obviously the quote i copied says it all. Obvious ne? You got to break it down, you if want people to read it. As for the last part of what your post. . .all i get is a
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by jgirl3: 2:29am On Feb 21, 2007
Don't mind zulu oh cheesy He just had to see it I'm not sorry he asked though

How could you call someone ugly? That's a sin against human kind esp when she did not mention anything about her beauty.

@ topic #2 is not that much of a secret. If a man can't challenge me in anyway, he ain't getting in.
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by tega78(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2007
Yeah, whatever! grin

Here is one for my ladies, read The Rules, the female equivalent of playing hard to get.
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Macgreat(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
He he he. . . grin
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Macgreat(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
iice:

@Macgreat. . .thank goodness, you werent expecting me 2 read that whole thing coz obviously the quote i copied says it all. Obvious ne? You got to break it down, you if want people to read it. As for the last part of what your post. . .all i get is a

Okay. . . But the guys ain't complaining wink kiss
Re: Become A "hard To Get";get Woman You Desire To Pursue You by Macgreat(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2009
Omo Eko:

QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:46:42 AM): what
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:46:48 AM): am busy
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:46:56 AM): oops
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:47:01 AM): just a lil minute chat
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:50:59 AM): what damn
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:51:01 AM): am busy
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:51:15 AM): u just playin hard
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:51:39 AM): ah u think your pic got me?
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:51:45 AM): think again coz u r ugly!
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:51:50 AM): lol
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:51:53 AM): am ugly
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:51:57 AM): whatever
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:52:56 AM): iggy list
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:53:16 AM): u wanna get my attention but sorry mr it's not working
QUEEN (2/20/2007 2:53:22 AM): so mess off
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:53:36 AM): hell u mess off bitch womanliness hole
lovemission21 (2/20/2007 2:53:45 AM): already got your attention ah

Hey there. . . Omo Eko. . . i chatted with this girl . . . she got a nice lips . . . kiss

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Prolonged Singleness-FOR NAIJA LADIES AND MEN. / Why Do Men Asked For This? / Nigeria’s First Hard Core Porn Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.