Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Produce A Sura Like It? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Produce A Sura Like It? (2293 Views)

What's Your Favourite Sura Of The Qur'an Since Ramadan / Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran ( Part 2) / Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Produce A Sura Like It? by chosengocap: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
‎Whenever we present the many blunders in the Quran to Muslims, their favourite reply is that their Quran is‎ a divine book because no one can produce a book‎ like it. At times when I ask why this is so, they will‎ say “because the Quran says so!” Well, that is a
fallacy of circular reasoning which proves nothing.
Such an assertion can only be accepted by those who
have already assumed the divine origin of the Quran.
Here is what the Quran itself says on the issue:

Sura 2:23 “And if you (Arab pagans, Jews and ‎Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We
have sent down (i.e the Qur’an) to Our slave‎ [Muhammad], then produce a Surah (chapter) of the
like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and ‎helpers) beside Allah…”

Sura 17:89 “If the whole of mankind and Jinns were‎ to gather together to produce the like of this Qur’an;‎ the could not produce the like thereof, even if they ‎backed up each other with help and support.”

These were Muhammad’s “defenses” against the
critics of his time and they are still the same verses ‎Muslims like to trot out today. Demolish these‎
“defenses” and the divine origin of the Quran along ‎with the integrity of Muhammad go down the tubes.
This line of argument fails at least 3 major tests.

1. The Test of Logic

The claim that there can’t be a book like the Quran ‎begs the question because every book is unique.
Every human being is unique and different. In fact, no‎ two people are exactly the same. Even in writing or
other abilities, each person’s style is different and ‎unique.

For instance, there is a particular way I write, which ‎could also be linked to the way I think. Even if you
read what I read, you can’t write exactly like I do. So ‎when someone then says “until you write a book like
the Quran you can’t beat it” such a line is puerile and‎ silly. We don’t need to write a book like the Quran.

Muslims claim Al-Quran is beautiful and eloquent‎ that no one can produce its like. This is a fallacy of
irrelevance. First of all, beauty or elegance is‎ subjective and cannot even be a measure of truth.
You can look at a book and call it beautiful while I ‎see it as ugly. That is why we are unique.

If a man says “find a lady as beautiful as the one I ‎love,” hardly can his challenge be met because his
love for her blinds him to her defects. The same thing
applies here. Muslims have blindly believed the ‎Quran as divinely inspired and have refused to see
the many absurdities in it: they even call them‎ “beauty.” In reality, no book can match the Quran in‎ its confusion and negative influence.

2. The Test of Textual Stability.

When Muhammad was alive, the texts of the Quran he ‎was reciting were anything but stable. He would
recite a verse today from Allah and edit or change it ‎the next day. This raised the suspicions of many of
his people, then ‘Allah’ explained:

“When We (Allah) substitute (or change) one‎ revelation for another (in place of another)- and Allah
knows best what He reveals- They say ‘Thou art a‎ forger’: But most of them understand not.” (Sura
16:101)

“Such of our revelations as We abrogate or cause to ‎be forgotten, We bring (in place) one better or like
thereof. Knowest thou not that Allah is able to do all ‎things?” (2:106)

These verses are quite revealing. They show that ‎Muhammad came under so much fire from the people
that he had to find a way to excuse the constant‎ changes in his recitations. You can see that his
listeners rightly dismissed him as a forger for this.
Though they were illiterates, they would not be taken‎ for a ride. They knew that a supposed divine
revelation that keeps changing must be a fraud.
Muhammad had to do some damage control- “most‎ of them understand not “– understand what? That ‎God swallows His words? He says they don’t know
that “Allah is able to do all things“– Really?
Changing verses like a failed redactor? What kind of
god is that?
Wait a minute, why would the all-knowing God be
bringing “a better verse?” Why didn’t Allah save us‎ the confusion and lengthy explanations by giving a‎ better verse from the start?

Obviously, if Muhammad had lived longer, with the ‎way his “revelations” kept changing, the Quran‎ wouldn’t be what it is today. Perhaps, it would have ‎been a bigger book with a different content entirely.
Islamic biographers even admit that Satan spoke ‎some verses through the prophet praising the pagan
deities (daughters of Allah) mentioned in Sura
53:19-20 (see Bukhari 2:19:177 and Sirat, 165-166).
If Satan can also produce a sura like the Quran, then‎ the challenge has been met and that makes the Quran‎
quite cheap.

3. The Test of Originality.

There is simply nothing new in the Quran. Allah ‎revealed nothing that had not been unknown in older
religions or Scriptures. The only “new” thing the ‎Quran said is that Muhammad is the prophet of God.

There is simply no shred of originality in the Quran.
Many of the stories and ideas relayed in it were slight ‎modifications of Pagan, Jewish and Christian legends ‎and some stuffs Muhammad gleaned from the Bible.
For example, the story of Abraham being thrown into ‎the fire of a wicked king (Nimrod) in Sura 21:69-71‎was an old Jewish legend found in Midrash Rabba.

The two angels “Harut and Marut” mentioned in Sura
2:102 were the very names of two idols mentioned in ‎Talmudic fairytales. The idea of seven heavens and‎ seven hells in Suras 15:44 and 17:44 were adopted ‎from the Jewish Hagigah and Zohar. The story of the
7 sleepers in the cave which kept Allah at the ‎guessing table was an old Christian fairy tale found in
the writings of Jacob Sarug (d. 521 AD).

The idea of the bridge of Sirat over hell was stolen ‎from Zoroastrianism. They called their bridge ‎“Chinavad.” The so-called “99 names of Allah” was a ‎patent plagiarism of the “75 names of Ahura Mazda” ‎in the Avesta. The idea of balances weighing the ‎works of the dead in Sura 101:5-6 was stolen from a
Gnostic work called the Testament of Abraham and ‎the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Is it really a hard
work to collect old stories from different religions, ‎modify them and use them to build your own fiction?

As if repeating something over and over magically ‎makes it true, the editor of the hadith Mishkat’ul
Masabih wrote:
“It [the Quran] repeatedly challenged the people of
the world to bring a chapter like it, but they failed and ‎the challenge remains unanswered up to this
day…” (Vol III, p 664).

We cannot blame them for this mulish mentality. If ‎the Quran is a challenge, how come Islamic leaders ‎today get violent and issue death penalty whenever it ‎is criticized or challenged? Is that not a sign of ‎weakness? Even after Muhammad told the people to
write a sura like it, he quickly adds:
“But if ye cannot and of a surety ye cannot [produce ‎a sura like it]- then fear the fire whose fuel is men
and stones- which is prepared for those who reject ‎faith” (Sura 2:24).

On one hand they were told to “produce a sura like it”
and at the same time, he said those who cannot do ‎so must surely burn in Hell. This was a psychological
weapon because no one would want to “produce a ‎sura like it” since Muhammad has attached a clause
to it. Smart old Mo.

No, the Quran has never “repeatedly challenged” the
people of the world. These are just empty, ‎propagandist, cliches meant to psyche the naive ‎Middle East scholar, Canon Sell agrees:

“Men can produce its like in eloquence and ‎arrangement. A man, named Nadir ibn Haritha, was
bold enough to accept the challenge, and arranged‎
some stories of the Persian kings in chapters and ‎Suras and recited them.” (Studies in Islam, Diocesan
Press, London, 1928, 208).‎

Credit- Victor Ayeni Salvador.‎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by enilove(m): 4:26am On Oct 08, 2017
@op, I agree with you , especially when one reada surahs like thses ones.

The first Muslim was who?
1. "And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam," (39:12).
2. "When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe ." (7:143).
3. "And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam ," surah 2:132.

Did Pharaoh drown or not?
"We took the Children of Israel across the sea:
Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam) . (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)!
This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!" (10:90-92).
2. Moses said, "Thou knowest well that these things have been sent down by none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth as eye-opening evidence: and I consider thee indeed, O Pharaoh , to be one doomed to destruction!" So he resolved to remove them from the face of the earth: but We did drown him and all who were with him," (17:102-103).

There is need to show these things so that the muslims can be challenged and read their quran and hadith to find out more about that Islam b4 it gets too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by serikiYCU(m): 5:06am On Oct 08, 2017
You can work so hard but you still can never change the truth.
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by hersarhn: 5:28am On Oct 08, 2017
all these ur wailings make me a PROUD MUSLIM the more,

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by chosengocap: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
hersarhn:
all these ur wailings make me a PROUD MUSLIM the more,
you cant compare wailing and saying the truth.
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by chosengocap: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
enilove:
@op, I agree with you , especially when one reada surahs like thses ones.

The first Muslim was who?
1. "And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam," (39:12).
2. "When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe ." (7:143).
3. "And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam ," surah 2:132.

Did Pharaoh drown or not?
"We took the Children of Israel across the sea:
Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam) . (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)!
This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!" (10:90-92).
2. Moses said, "Thou knowest well that these things have been sent down by none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth as eye-opening evidence: and I consider thee indeed, O Pharaoh , to be one doomed to destruction!" So he resolved to remove them from the face of the earth: but We did drown him and all who were with him," (17:102-103).

There is need to show these things so that the muslims can be challenged and read their quran and hadith to find out more about that Islam b4 it gets too late.

Very true. The truth must be said. He who has an ear should hear.
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
chosengocap:
‎Whenever we present the many blunders in the Quran to Muslims, their favourite reply is that their Quran is‎ a divine book because no one can produce a book‎ like it. At times when I ask why this is so, they will‎ say “because the Quran says so!” Well, that is a
fallacy of circular reasoning which proves nothing.
Such an assertion can only be accepted by those who
have already assumed the divine origin of the Quran.
Here is what the Quran itself says on the issue:

Sura 2:23 “And if you (Arab pagans, Jews and ‎Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We
have sent down (i.e the Qur’an) to Our slave‎ [Muhammad], then produce a Surah (chapter) of the
like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and ‎helpers) beside Allah…”

Sura 17:89 “If the whole of mankind and Jinns were‎ to gather together to produce the like of this Qur’an;‎ the could not produce the like thereof, even if they ‎backed up each other with help and support.”

These were Muhammad’s “defenses” against the
critics of his time and they are still the same verses ‎Muslims like to trot out today. Demolish these‎
“defenses” and the divine origin of the Quran along ‎with the integrity of Muhammad go down the tubes.
This line of argument fails at least 3 major tests.

1. The Test of Logic

The claim that there can’t be a book like the Quran ‎begs the question because every book is unique.
Every human being is unique and different. In fact, no‎ two people are exactly the same. Even in writing or
other abilities, each person’s style is different and ‎unique.

For instance, there is a particular way I write, which ‎could also be linked to the way I think. Even if you
read what I read, you can’t write exactly like I do. So ‎when someone then says “until you write a book like
the Quran you can’t beat it” such a line is puerile and‎ silly. We don’t need to write a book like the Quran.

Muslims claim Al-Quran is beautiful and eloquent‎ that no one can produce its like. This is a fallacy of
irrelevance. First of all, beauty or elegance is‎ subjective and cannot even be a measure of truth.
You can look at a book and call it beautiful while I ‎see it as ugly. That is why we are unique.

If a man says “find a lady as beautiful as the one I ‎love,” hardly can his challenge be met because his
love for her blinds him to her defects. The same thing
applies here. Muslims have blindly believed the ‎Quran as divinely inspired and have refused to see
the many absurdities in it: they even call them‎ “beauty.” In reality, no book can match the Quran in‎ its confusion and negative influence.

2. The Test of Textual Stability.

When Muhammad was alive, the texts of the Quran he ‎was reciting were anything but stable. He would
recite a verse today from Allah and edit or change it ‎the next day. This raised the suspicions of many of
his people, then ‘Allah’ explained:

“When We (Allah) substitute (or change) one‎ revelation for another (in place of another)- and Allah
knows best what He reveals- They say ‘Thou art a‎ forger’: But most of them understand not.” (Sura
16:101)

“Such of our revelations as We abrogate or cause to ‎be forgotten, We bring (in place) one better or like
thereof. Knowest thou not that Allah is able to do all ‎things?” (2:106)

These verses are quite revealing. They show that ‎Muhammad came under so much fire from the people
that he had to find a way to excuse the constant‎ changes in his recitations. You can see that his
listeners rightly dismissed him as a forger for this.
Though they were illiterates, they would not be taken‎ for a ride. They knew that a supposed divine
revelation that keeps changing must be a fraud.
Muhammad had to do some damage control- “most‎ of them understand not “– understand what? That ‎God swallows His words? He says they don’t know
that “Allah is able to do all things“– Really?
Changing verses like a failed redactor? What kind of
god is that?
Wait a minute, why would the all-knowing God be
bringing “a better verse?” Why didn’t Allah save us‎ the confusion and lengthy explanations by giving a‎ better verse from the start?

Obviously, if Muhammad had lived longer, with the ‎way his “revelations” kept changing, the Quran‎ wouldn’t be what it is today. Perhaps, it would have ‎been a bigger book with a different content entirely.
Islamic biographers even admit that Satan spoke ‎some verses through the prophet praising the pagan
deities (daughters of Allah) mentioned in Sura
53:19-20 (see Bukhari 2:19:177 and Sirat, 165-166).
If Satan can also produce a sura like the Quran, then‎ the challenge has been met and that makes the Quran‎
quite cheap.

3. The Test of Originality.

There is simply nothing new in the Quran. Allah ‎revealed nothing that had not been unknown in older
religions or Scriptures. The only “new” thing the ‎Quran said is that Muhammad is the prophet of God.

There is simply no shred of originality in the Quran.
Many of the stories and ideas relayed in it were slight ‎modifications of Pagan, Jewish and Christian legends ‎and some stuffs Muhammad gleaned from the Bible.
For example, the story of Abraham being thrown into ‎the fire of a wicked king (Nimrod) in Sura 21:69-71‎was an old Jewish legend found in Midrash Rabba.

The two angels “Harut and Marut” mentioned in Sura
2:102 were the very names of two idols mentioned in ‎Talmudic fairytales. The idea of seven heavens and‎ seven hells in Suras 15:44 and 17:44 were adopted ‎from the Jewish Hagigah and Zohar. The story of the
7 sleepers in the cave which kept Allah at the ‎guessing table was an old Christian fairy tale found in
the writings of Jacob Sarug (d. 521 AD).

The idea of the bridge of Sirat over hell was stolen ‎from Zoroastrianism. They called their bridge ‎“Chinavad.” The so-called “99 names of Allah” was a ‎patent plagiarism of the “75 names of Ahura Mazda” ‎in the Avesta. The idea of balances weighing the ‎works of the dead in Sura 101:5-6 was stolen from a
Gnostic work called the Testament of Abraham and ‎the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Is it really a hard
work to collect old stories from different religions, ‎modify them and use them to build your own fiction?

As if repeating something over and over magically ‎makes it true, the editor of the hadith Mishkat’ul
Masabih wrote:
“It [the Quran] repeatedly challenged the people of
the world to bring a chapter like it, but they failed and ‎the challenge remains unanswered up to this
day…” (Vol III, p 664).

We cannot blame them for this mulish mentality. If ‎the Quran is a challenge, how come Islamic leaders ‎today get violent and issue death penalty whenever it ‎is criticized or challenged? Is that not a sign of ‎weakness? Even after Muhammad told the people to
write a sura like it, he quickly adds:
“But if ye cannot and of a surety ye cannot [produce ‎a sura like it]- then fear the fire whose fuel is men
and stones- which is prepared for those who reject ‎faith” (Sura 2:24).

On one hand they were told to “produce a sura like it”
and at the same time, he said those who cannot do ‎so must surely burn in Hell. This was a psychological
weapon because no one would want to “produce a ‎sura like it” since Muhammad has attached a clause
to it. Smart old Mo.

No, the Quran has never “repeatedly challenged” the
people of the world. These are just empty, ‎propagandist, cliches meant to psyche the naive ‎Middle East scholar, Canon Sell agrees:

“Men can produce its like in eloquence and ‎arrangement. A man, named Nadir ibn Haritha, was
bold enough to accept the challenge, and arranged‎
some stories of the Persian kings in chapters and ‎Suras and recited them.” (Studies in Islam, Diocesan
Press, London, 1928, 208).‎

Credit- Victor Ayeni Salvador.‎
there is nothing u can do to change d truth and we thank Allah for revealing the Quran tru angel jibril to Rasoul(S.A.W). Unlike d Bible on d other hand that is full of voids nd contradictions

2 Likes

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by chosengocap: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
umarshek6:
there is nothing u can do to change d truth and we thank Allah for revealing the Quran tru angel jibril to Rasoul(S.A.W). Unlike d Bible on d other hand that is full of voids nd contradictions

Can you intelligently counter the write up?
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=chosengocap post=61237088]

Can you intelligently counter the write up?[ SAUL'S DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??.. Saul committed suicide (1 Samuel 31:4-6) ..OR...philistines slain Saul in Gilboa.. (2nd Samuel 21:12) (5) JESUS DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??...JESUS cried..committed his soul unto God and died (Luke23:46)....OR...Jesus was given Vinegar and died afta drinking it(John 19:30) (6)JOSEPH FATHER: which one shud I beliv??..Joseph son of Jacob (Matthew1: 16) OR Joseph son of Heli (Luke3:23) (7)
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by plainbibletruth: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=umarshek6 post=61241973][/quote]

Satan, through none other than Mohamed himself, actually produced "suras like it". And those suras remain in the quran till today.

“Have you then considered the al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the last ... these are the exalted Gharaniq (a high flying bird) whose intercession is approved” (Q: 53.19-20)

Al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat were some of the local idols worshiped in Mecca.

Previously Mohamed had spoken against these idols in his preaching about one-God now he claims that their "intercession is approved". This gladdened the Meccans and they lifted their boycott of him.

Soon Mohamed realized that by acknowledging the local idols al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat he had made a terrible blunder. He had undermined his own position that as the sole intermediary between Allah and the people and by doing so he made his new religion indistinguishable from pagan beliefs and hence redundant. So he retracted and said the two verses acknowledging pagan idols were satanic verses i.e., the verses inspired by Lucifer, the Biblical Satan. This is Mohamed’s most embarrassing moment.

Islam crumbled in the wake of the Prophet’s satanic indulgence. Mohamed desperately tried to make amends for the satanic verses and recited the following verse.
“Surely Allah does not forgive setting up partners with Him; and whoever associates anything with Allah, he indeed strays off into remote error. They call but upon female deities. They call but upon Satan, the persistent rebel!” (Q: 4.116)

Subsequently, the relevant verses were also modified with the final form what is now in the modern Qur'an,
“Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza. And Manat, the third, the other? Are yours the males and His the females? That indeed were an unfair division!” (Q: 53:19-22).

So, not only is Satan able to speak through "the seal of the Prophets", and meet up with the challenge to create "suras like it", the verses of a book with original in heaven are modified or deleted when the need arises!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by chosengocap: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Satan, through none other than Mohamed himself, actually produced "suras like it". And those suras remain in the quran till today.

“Have you then considered the al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the last ... these are the exalted Gharaniq (a high flying bird) whose intercession is approved” (Q: 53.19-20)

Previously Mohamed had spoken against these idols in his preaching about one-God now he claims that their "intercession is approved". This gladdened the Meccans and they lifted their boycott of him.

Soon Mohamed realized that by acknowledging the local idols al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat he had made a terrible blunder. He had undermined his own position that as the sole intermediary between Allah and the people and by doing so he made his new religion indistinguishable from pagan beliefs and hence redundant. So he retracted and said the two verses acknowledging pagan idols were satanic verses i.e., the verses inspired by Lucifer, the Biblical Satan. This is Mohamed’s most embarrassing moment.

Islam crumbled in the wake of the Prophet’s satanic indulgence. Mohamed desperately tried to make amends for the satanic verses and recited the following verse.
“Surely Allah does not forgive setting up partners with Him; and whoever associates anything with Allah, he indeed strays off into remote error. They call but upon female deities. They call but upon Satan, the persistent rebel!” (Q: 4.116)

Subsequently, the relevant verses were also modified with the final form what is now in the modern Qur'an,
“Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza. And Manat, the third, the other? Are yours the males and His the females? That indeed were an unfair division!” (Q: 53:19-22).

So, not only is Satan able to speak through "the seal of the Prophets", and meet up with the challenge to create "suras like it", the verses of a book with original in heaven are modified or deleted when the need arises!

God bless you
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
plainbibletruth:

do u guyz have sense atall u say we worship idol y will Allah den send prophet mohammad to stop d quraish from worshipping uzza,al lat nd manat nd where did he acknowledge Idol
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
chosengocap:

God bless you
u couldn't answer d question I knw dat even your pastor can not answer d questions grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by chosengocap: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
umarshek6:
u couldn't answer d question I knw dat even your pastor can not answer d questions grin grin grin

Can't waste my intellect on you? if you want to learn I will teach you.
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
chosengocap:

Can't waste my intellect on you?.
dats crap u don't just have d answers because dere is void and it has become ibliss journal or better still his dairy
.if you want to learn I will teach you
I cant learn anything frm a person being batised by ibliss playbook
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by plainbibletruth: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
umarshek6:
do u guyz have sense atall u say we worship idol y will Allah den send prophet mohammad to stop d quraish from worshipping uzza,al lat nd manat nd where did he acknowledge Idol
1. Do you agree that this is in the quran?:-

2. If so, what does it mean?

2 Likes

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Samsimple(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
All this wannabe christians that call themselves muslims abeg shift, they will be shouting i am a muslim why not live ur life the way the quran wants u to "hypocrites"
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
plainbibletruth:

1. Do you agree that this is in the quran?:-

“Have you then considered the al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, [s]the last ... these are the exalted Gharaniq (a high flying bird) whose intercession is approved”[/s] (Q: 53.19-20)

2. If so, what does it mean?
the ones I striked of is not part of n An najm 53:19_20 even without opening d Quran.
So u r bursted already

3 Likes

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Samsimple:
All this wannabe christians that call themselves muslims abeg shift, they will be shouting i am a muslim why not live ur life the way the quran wants u to "hypocrites"
wetin dis one dey talk sef

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by plainbibletruth: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
umarshek6:
the ones I striked of is not part of n An najm 53:19_20 even without opening d Quran.
So u r bursted already

So, what does the portion you did not strike out mean?

Be sincere enough to explain it.

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by H2Ossss(m): 12:57am On Oct 10, 2017
I got to give it to ma nigga moha... That guy smart... The guy man just carry bible, edit am, come put in verses to favour himself... Eg.... When the guy wan marry him son wife... Him say him receive revelation from Allah.... Hahaha... That guy smart gan... Con artist moha.... Then some shit eaters with no brain will be following a child molester, thief, sex addict, murderer promising you zombies 72virgins ... How can 1 be so dumb to believe all this poo .... Y'all just argue over nonsense.... Even your quran calls Jesus the Messiah.... Haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2017
H2Ossss:
I got to give it to ma nigga moha... That guy smart... The guy man just carry bible, edit am, come put in verses to favour himself... Eg.... When the guy wan marry him son wife... Him say him receive revelation from Allah.... Hahaha... That guy smart gan... Con artist moha.... Then some shit eaters with no brain will be following a child molester, thief, sex addict, murderer promising you zombies 72virgins ... How can 1 be so dumb to believe all this poo .... Y'all just argue over nonsense.... Even your quran calls Jesus the Messiah.... Haha
notin is edited If u are dat daft. Muslims don't stoop so low
U don't even knw anything self

Am sure u will say dis is edited Too
(1)God's comparison— GENESIS 1:26-27 explains dat God creates man in his own image..but the case is different in ISAIAH 40:18-25 where God says, " to whom will u liken me or shall i be equal? Says the Holy "one". So this is a contradiction within d bible.. (2) Another question is can humans see God?.. (When God didnt reveal himself to Prophet Musa (Moses) A.S.)....EXODUS 33:20 reads "thou shall not see the face of God and live" This is nat d case in Amos 9:1..where Amos claims he saw God Almighty on the altar (How absurd?! )...similarly in Jacob wrestled with God and defeated him and his life was preserved (check GENESIS 32: 30) And also ISAIAH 6:1..How can God reveal this kind of contradictions ( IMPOSSIBLE) (3)TEMPTATION: Which one shoud I believe??God cannot tempt man(James 1:13)....OR...God tempted Abraham (Genesis 22:1) (4)

Wawa,banza, Jaki ,kare,alade. bunsuru kawaiii

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2017
plainbibletruth:

So, what does the portion you did not strike out mean?

Be sincere enough to explain it.
d pic below will explain better

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by plainbibletruth: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2017
umarshek6:
d pic below will explain better
Please my head is not UPSIDE DOWN.
Why not present your position clearly instead of pasting an unclear upside down picture.
If you understand what the book is saying EXPLAIN it to us yourself. Or are we to believe that you only regurgitate anything passed to you without understanding?

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Why not present your position clearly instead of pasting an unclear upside down picture.
If you understand what the book is saying EXPLAIN it to us yourself. Or are we to believe that you only regurgitate anything passed to you without understanding?
plainbibletruth:

it means quraish are worshiping dem in vain (asin Allah is making jest of d quraish and deir gods)

(53:19) (Can anything as such be considered true) of al-Lat, al-
Uzza,(53:20) and manat
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Most of these Christians will lie just to find fault in Islam. Most of what the Op said would have been true if the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam was learned but we know he was unlettered. He couldn't have gotten all such knowledge gathered in just 23 years.

The Qur'an is the only divine Book in the world unedited, unrevised, still preserved in its original tongue and the most recited and memorised in its original form.

What language was the Gospel revealed? Was this language preserved? Does the Gospel still exist in its original form today? How many Christians can recite from the Gospel in its original form? How many People have memorised the whole Bible? or The Old testament? or the new Testament?

Chosengocap, this is a challenge. No curse no abuse! Just the plain truth! After answering the above question, i challenge you to bring any moral we can get from Genesis 38. This chapter and a host of others are an eyesore to the Bible!

I await you all.

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by plainbibletruth: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
umarshek6:
it means quraish are worshiping dem in vain (asin Allah is making jest of d quraish and deir gods)

(53:19) (Can anything as such be considered true) of al-Lat, al-
Uzza,(53:20)manat
You want things in small doses.

Here's the real position:
1. Mohamed spoke the Satan inspired verses.
2. As a result the Meccans accepted him for a while.
3. Even Moslems who has emigrated heard of this and chose to return.
4. 'Angel Gabriel' then rebuked Mohamed on this verses.
5. A new 'revelation' now came countering the first one.
6. Four (4)- I.e. 1,2,3,4 - early biographers of Mohamed tell us of this.
7. Many Hadith also confirm this.
8. If you have an open and honest mind you will not query or try to cover up an event earlier Moslems said happened.
9. One question you need to ask yourself : Why, of all the hundreds of gods worshipped by the Arabians did only these 3 come up?

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2017
plainbibletruth:

You want things in small doses.

Here's the real position:
1. Mohamed spoke the Satan inspired verses.
2. As a result the Meccans accepted him for a while.
3. Even Moslems who has emigrated heard of this and chose to return.
4. 'Angel Gabriel' then rebuked Mohamed on this verses.
5. A new 'revelation' now came countering the first one.
6. Four (4)- I.e. 1,2,3,4 - early biographers of Mohamed tell us of this.
7. Many Hadith also confirm this.
8. If you have an open and honest mind you will not query or try to cover up an event earlier Moslems said happened.
9. One question you need to ask yourself : Why, of all the hundreds of gods worshipped by the Arabians did only these 3 come up?
bcoz it dose three dat was dere deir supreme god

Is ur pastors ur bishops nd popes dat speak to Satan
When u die u can ask munkar and nakir hu mohammad was speaking to dey will b glad to answer

Wo wàá lu iyè paa(in jennifa's voice)
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by H2Ossss(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2017
umarshek6:
notin is edited If u are dat daft. Muslims don't stoop so low
U don't even knw anything self

Am sure u will say dis is edited Too
(1)God's comparison— GENESIS 1:26-27 explains dat God creates man in his own image..but the case is different in ISAIAH 40:18-25 where God says, " to whom will u liken me or shall i be equal? Says the Holy "one". So this is a contradiction within d bible.. (2) Another question is can humans see God?.. (When God didnt reveal himself to Prophet Musa (Moses) A.S.)....EXODUS 33:20 reads "thou shall not see the face of God and live" This is nat d case in Amos 9:1..where Amos claims he saw God Almighty on the altar (How absurd?! )...similarly in Jacob wrestled with God and defeated him and his life was preserved (check GENESIS 32: 30) And also ISAIAH 6:1..How can God reveal this kind of contradictions ( IMPOSSIBLE) (3)TEMPTATION: Which one shoud I believe??God cannot tempt man(James 1:13)....OR...God tempted Abraham (Genesis 22:1) (4)

Wawa,banza, Jaki ,kare,alade. bunsuru kawaiii

Mumu, alede, Dan baroba , shege yaro, when them born the con artist moha that he knew Jesus was not crucified? Let's assume he heard from Allah, the same Allah told him Jesus is the messiah... But you alede's won't believe that one.

I heard the con artist stole orange? Is it true?

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Wen U die u can ask munkar and nakir dey will b glad to ansa u dont for get to tell ur family members to make reinforced steel coffin. For u B4 d time. Comes cheers bye grin grin

Dat if u die a kafir or munafik

And remember every body (muslims,kafir nd munafik)is goin to b interogated after death in d grave. Take it or leave it

H2Ossss:

Mumu, alede, Dan baroba , shege yaro, when them born the con artist moha that he knew Jesus was not crucified? Let's assume he heard from Allah, the same Allah told him Jesus is the messiah... But you alede's won't believe that one.

I heard the con artist stole orange? Is it true?

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by H2Ossss(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2017
umarshek6:
Wen U die u can ask munkar and nakir dey will b glad to ansa u dont for get to tell ur family members to make reinforced steel coffin. For u B4 d time. Comes cheers bye grin grin

Dat if u die a kafir or munafik

And remember every body (muslims,kafir nd munafik)is goin to b interogated after death in d grave. Take it or leave it

Answer me na... Danla, ejoor, biko,.... Did the Quran call Jesus the messiah? What does the messiah mean to you? Very soon you will know the truth... And you will be free.... I tried to see the truth in the Islamic faith but I can't just wrap my head around following a murderer, child molester... Wife snathcer..... Theif .... Con artist and a dellusionist .... 72 Virgins.... Hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2017
H2Ossss:

Answer me na... Danla, ejoor, biko,.... Did the Quran call Jesus the messiah? What does the messiah mean to you? Very soon you will know the truth... And you will be free.... I tried to see the truth in the Islamic faith but I can't just wrap my head around following a murderer, child molester... Wife snathcer..... Theif .... Con artist and a dellusionist .... 72 Virgins.... Hahahahahaha
yes Allah called jesus messiah but wer in d bible did jesus said I am God worship me
Last I checked he didn't even want his apostles to call him good u c how noble Jesus is and wen he comes back he will deny all of u dat are worshipping him

And some will still turn deaf even after he declares dat he is not God

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam: Fear Of Reprisals Makes Publisher Drop Hot Book On Mohammed's Child Bride / Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All / Barka Jummah To Fellow Muslims (and Its Importance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.