Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Produce A Sura Like It? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Produce A Sura Like It? (2295 Views)

What's Your Favourite Sura Of The Qur'an Since Ramadan / Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran ( Part 2) / Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by OtemAtum: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Christians and muslims tackling one another while their gods are both serving jailterm in their spiritual prison. cheesy grin
I hail o cool
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2017
umarshek6:
there is nothing u can do to change d truth and we thank Allah for revealing the Quran tru angel jibril to Rasoul(S.A.W). Unlike d Bible on d other hand that is full of voids nd contradictions

My brother, nobody revealed anything to anybody.

Did you know that Islam came 600-700 yrs after Christianity?

Where did he get the messages about Abraham, etc from?

It looks like someone who came across a doctrine and tried to look for an alternative.

He Mohammed (pbuh) was not even sure of where he goes after death.

He did no miracle, and he died mysteriously.

Do not forget that Mohammed called Jesus the righteous one.
If he is righteous, it has to be in deeds, words, faith, believe, etc.

Pls seek the true path. God will help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=umarshek6 post=61241973][/quote]

About the birth of Jesus,the geneology has to do with the Jewish law that you will not understand.

If a brother dies childless, his brother takes the wife and raise a seed.

To him, the son is his. By Law, the son belongs to the dead brother.

This could be the reason why you have different accounts.

At least we believe the scriptures were written be men through the holy Spirit.

It talked about Jesus whom your Quran certified as Righteous.

All the gospels revealed that Jesus did miracles, preached the kingdom of God and then died.

Four different people, wrote the account and the messages are one.

You still pray that God should show you the path.

I need you to continue that prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Most of these Christians will lie just to find fault in Islam. Most of what the Op said would have been true if the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam was learned but we know he was unlettered. He couldn't have gotten all such knowledge gathered in just 23 years.

The Qur'an is the only divine Book in the world unedited, unrevised, still preserved in its original tongue and the most recited and memorised in its original form.

What language was the Gospel revealed? Was this language preserved? Does the Gospel still exist in its original form today? How many Christians can recite from the Gospel in its original form? How many People have memorised the whole Bible? or The Old testament? or the new Testament?

Chosengocap, this is a challenge. No curse no abuse! Just the plain truth! After answering the above question, i challenge you to bring any moral we can get from Genesis 38. This chapter and a host of others are an eyesore to the Bible!

I await you all.

First, let me start by saying this:

No book comes from heaven. A book that was written 600-700 years after the Bible and has a lot in common with the Bible and other books.

It didn't come from any heaven my brother. It tallied with other sources already existing. Pls, erase that from your mind.

Now to Genesis 38, These are the lessons we learn from it.

1. It is Jewish culture for a brother to marry the wife of his dead brother. The brother gives birth to a child who by law becomes that of the dead brother.

2. In the process, vs 9, Onan would not want this to happen and withdrew when he was about to cum and God killed him because he spilled the sperm on the floor after sleeping with the wife.

Moral of the story, God is a God of Justice.

You don't cheat someone by sleeping with his wife and instead of raising a child to him, you spilled your sperm.

3. When Judah discovered that his daughter in-law was the person he slept with,

( he thought she was a harlot in verse 15) he repented and stopped sleeping with her in verse 26.

Moral of the story; Incest is not acceptable to God. Judah was tricked into it and he realized and STOPPED doing it.

I have the Quran in English version. I think you should have it too. Read the English version and see what is there

The Bible is written in English. Pls read and understand.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

About the birth of Jesus,the geneology has to do with the Jewish law that you will not understand.

If a brother dies childless, his brother takes the wife and raise a seed.

To him, the son is his. By Law, the son belongs to the dead brother.

This could be the reason why you have different accounts.

At least we believe the scriptures were written be men through the holy Spirit.

It talked about Jesus whom your Quran certified as Righteous.

All the gospels revealed that Jesus did miracles, preached the kingdom of God and then died.

Four different people, wrote the account and the messages are one.

You still pray that God should show you the path.

I need you to continue that prayer.
(We will assemble them [disbelievers] on the Day of
Resurrection on their faces, blind, dumb and deaf. Their
destination and abode is Hell.) [Al-Isra' 97] dats wat I knw and I didn't say I am going to heaven the Quran also says b optimistic your lord is d most merciful
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

No book comes from heaven. A book that was written 600-700 years after the Bible and has a lot in common with the Bible and other books.

It didn't come from any heaven my brother. It tallied with other sources already existing. Pls, erase that from your mind.

1. It is Jewish culture for a brother to marry the wife of his dead brother. The brother gives birth to a child who by law becomes that of the dead brother.

2. In the process, vs 9, Onan would not want this to happen and withdrew when he was about to cum and God killed him because he spilled the sperm on the floor after sleeping with the wife.

You don't cheat someone by sleeping with his wife and instead of raising a child to him, you spilled your sperm.

( he thought she was a harlot in verse 15) he repented and stopped sleeping with her in verse 26.

Moral of the story; Incest is not acceptable to God. Judah was tricked into it and he realized and STOPPED doing it.

I have the Quran in English version. I think you should have it too. Read the English version and see what is there

Thanks.
did jesus said worship me I am ur lord. Untill u guys are able to answer d two set of question I asked at d begining in short understandable sentences

U will just b hopping like frogs
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=umarshek6 post=61241973][/quote]

I Samuel 31 from verse 1 to 6.

Saul seeing the Philistines fell on his sword saying, I will rather die than allow dis uncircumcised Philistines run me through.

The book of II Samuel talked about the Philistines killing Saul.... Causing his death.

Things you don't know.

1. In Bible theology, Isamuel and II Samuel were not written by one man. It was by different authors. This books are scrolls. Written by people ( It did not fall from heaven or revealed by an angel)

2. Even this book of prophets (I Samuel and I SAMUEL.) is a historical book that even the Jews who do not believe in Jesus read.

It is not tagged I Samuel and I Samuel as we have it in the Bible (for easy reference). It is a scroll they have and it contained the same message.

The message is simple and clear. Saul died on the battlefield with the Philistines. Both accounts have that message.

There was a Jesus. The son of God. He did miracles, died and ressurected. Four accounts have this message

. Regardless of the way they told the story. Why didn't the apostles edited the scriptures? Were they fools?.....No. Four people cannot write an account exactly the same way.

It further confirms the credibility of the scriptures.

Mohammed did not perform a single miracle.

You know the way he died.

He acknowledged Jesus as Righteous.

He is not sure of where he was going after death.

You're not sure either.

Jesus ascended to heaven. Four accounts of the Gospel has this.

I Know where I am going after death by his grace.

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by H2Ossss(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2017
umarshek6:
yes Allah called jesus messiah but wer in d bible did jesus said I am God worship me
Last I checked he didn't even want his apostles to call him good u c how noble Jesus is and wen he comes back he will deny all of u dat are worshipping him

And some will still turn deaf even after he declares dat he is not God

So he is the messiah... I'm happy about the fact that you can say the truth... Now... Assignment for you... Find out who and what the messiah is... Search with a clear mind... You will find the truth and realize that moha is just a con man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
umarshek6:
did jesus said worship me I am ur lord. Untill u guys are able to answer d two set of question I asked at d begining in short understandable sentences

U will just b hopping like frogs

John 20 vs 28;

Thomas doubted that Jesus had risen.

After Jesus showed him his hands and feet,

He said, My Lord and my God.

Jesus did not correct him that I am not your God. Instead he said, you see me, and believed. Blessed are those who did not see me and will believe.

Luke 24 vs 52.....And they worship him.

You are messing with the wrong guy about the knowledge of the scriptures. I know it well. I am also studying the Quran for knowledge.

You can't contend with the holy Spirit.

Give your Life to Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2017
umarshek6:
(We will assemble them [disbelievers] on the Day of
Resurrection on their faces, blind, dumb and deaf. Their
destination and abode is Hell.) [Al-Isra' 97] dats wat I knw and I didn't say I am going to heaven the Quran also says b optimistic your lord is d most merciful

Who is "we"? Mohammed included?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2017
In Al-i-mran
Quran)
3 vs 39....

"Allah bear recod of John the Baptist

Who shall CONFIRM THE WORD OF GOD."

In John 1 vs 33 and 34,

I don't know the Messiah. But he that sent me to baptise said...On anyone who the spirit shall descend, He will baptise with the holy ghost.

And I saw and bear record THAT HE IS THE SON OF GOD.

This is the word of God that should be confirmed as stated in the Quran.

John was a for runner of Jesus.

600- 700 After the Bible was written. This Quran verse was written

AND STUFF WERE OMITTED.

WHY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Who is "we"? Mohammed included?

Allah
No he wasn't
he(Allah) used (we) bcoz he is teaching his servant respect just like d yoruba's do
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by true2god: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The Qur'an is the only divine Book in the world unedited, unrevised, still preserved in its original tongue and the most recited and memorised in its original form.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 006, Book 061, hadith number 509:

Narrated By Zaid bin Thabit : Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people! of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yamama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an.

Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is:
'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty... (till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of Umar.

Sunan Ibn Majah, Book of Nikah, Hadith # 1934)
1. The verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the Messenger of Allah (SAWW.) expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper.

It was narrated that 'Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.” (Hasan)
Ibn Majah Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1944

Also read the biography of Mohammed (sirah) by ibn Hisham and get a clue of how Abdullah ibn Sa'ad ibn Abi sarh manipulated Mohammed when assisting Mohammed in writing the Quran:

“‘To me it has been revealed’, when naught has been revealed to him” refers to `Abdallah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh, who used to write for God’s messenger. The verse (23:12) that says, “We created man of an extraction of clay” was revealed, and when Muhammad reached the part that says, “… thereafter We produced him as another creature (23:14), `Abdallah said, “So blessed be God the fairest of creators!” in amazement at the details of man’s creation. The prophet said, “Write it down; for thus it has been revealed.” `Abdallah doubted and said, “If Muhammad is truthful then I receive the revelation as much as he does, and if he is a liar, what I said is a good as what he said.” (Tafsir Anwar al-Tanzil wa Asrar al-Ta’wil [by Abdallah ibn Umar Al-Baidawi])

Narrated Sa’d: On the day when Mecca was conquered, the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave protection to the people except four men and two women and he named them. Ibn AbuSarh was one of them. He then narrated the tradition. He said: Ibn Abi Sarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. When the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) called the people to take the oath of allegiance, he brought him and made him stand before the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). He said: Apostle of Allah, receive the oath of allegiance from him. He raised his head and looked at him thrice, denying him every time. After the third time he received his oath. He then turned to his companions and said: Is not there any intelligent man among you who would stand to this (man) when he saw me desisting from receiving the oath of allegiance, and kill him? They replied: We do not know, Apostle of Allah, what lies in your heart; did you not give us an hint with your eye? He said: It is not proper for a prophet to have a treacherous eye. (Abu Dawud 14:2677)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: Abdullah ibn AbuSarh used to write (the revelation) for the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). Satan made him slip, and he joined the infidels. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) commanded to kill him on the day of Conquest (of Mecca). Uthman ibn Affan sought protection for him. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave him protection. (Abu Dawud 38:4345)
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:
In Al-i-mran
Quran)
3 vs 39....

"Allah bear recod of John the Baptist

Who shall CONFIRM THE WORD OF GOD."

In John 1 vs 33 and 34,

I don't know the Messiah. But he that sent me to baptise said...On anyone who the spirit shall descend, He will baptise with the holy ghost.

And I saw and bear record THAT HE IS THE SON OF GOD.

This is the word of God that should be confirmed as stated in the Quran.

John was a for runner of Jesus.

600- 700 After the Bible was written. This Quran verse was written

AND STUFF WERE OMITTED.

WHY?
u keep speaking in parable are u jinxed or wat
Simple question u no fit aNswa. Jst yes or no
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by true2god: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
true2god:

Narrated By Zaid bin Thabit : Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people! of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yamama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an.

Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is:
'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty... (till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of Umar.

1. The verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the Messenger of Allah (SAWW.) expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper.

It was narrated that 'Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.” (Hasan)

Also read the biography of Mohammed (sirah) by ibn Hisham and get a clue of how Abdullah ibn Sa'ad ibn Abi sarh manipulated Mohammed when assisting Mohammed in writing the Quran:

“‘To me it has been revealed’, when naught has been revealed to him” refers to `Abdallah Ibn Sa`d Ibn Abi Sarh, who used to write for God’s messenger. The verse (23:12) that says, “We created man of an extraction of clay” was revealed, and when Muhammad reached the part that says, “… thereafter We produced him as another creature (23:14), `Abdallah said, “So blessed be God the fairest of creators!” in amazement at the details of man’s creation. The prophet said, “Write it down; for thus it has been revealed.” `Abdallah doubted and said, “If Muhammad is truthful then I receive the revelation as much as he does, and if he is a liar, what I said is a good as what he said.” (Tafsir Anwar al-Tanzil wa Asrar al-Ta’wil [by Abdallah ibn Umar Al-Baidawi])

Narrated Sa’d: On the day when Mecca was conquered, the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave protection to the people except four men and two women and he named them. Ibn AbuSarh was one of them. He then narrated the tradition. He said: Ibn Abi Sarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. When the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) called the people to take the oath of allegiance, he brought him and made him stand before the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). He said: Apostle of Allah, receive the oath of allegiance from him. He raised his head and looked at him thrice, denying him every time. After the third time he received his oath. He then turned to his companions and said: Is not there any intelligent man among you who would stand to this (man) when he saw me desisting from receiving the oath of allegiance, and kill him? They replied: We do not know, Apostle of Allah, what lies in your heart; did you not give us an hint with your eye? He said: It is not proper for a prophet to have a treacherous eye. (Abu Dawud 14:2677)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: Abdullah ibn AbuSarh used to write (the revelation) for the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). Satan made him slip, and he joined the infidels. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) commanded to kill him on the day of Conquest (of Mecca). Uthman ibn Affan sought protection for him. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) gave him protection. (Abu Dawud 38:4345)

it is the speech of a noble Messenger. It is not the speech of a poet (little do you believe) nor the speech of a soothsayer (little do you remember). A sending down from the Lord of all Being. Had he invented against Us any sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand, then We would surely have cut his life-artery ( Qur'an. 69:40-46)

Consider how harsh these warnings are… Allah threatens to kill Muhammad if he dared to concoct statements in his deity’s name or change the inspiration which supposedly came to him.

This is how Mohammed died:

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617—A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” Anas added: “I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Messenger.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”
Sahih al-Bukhari 4428—The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

Sahih Muslim 5430—A Jewess came to Allah’s Messenger with poisoned mutton and he took of what had been brought to him. (When the effects of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4498—A Jewess presented [Muhammad] at Khaibar a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Lift your hands (from eating), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I would rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaibar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

Mohammed is a false prophet!

1 Like

Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

John 20 vs 28;

Thomas doubted that Jesus had risen.

After Jesus showed him his hands and feet,

He said, My Lord and my God.

Jesus did not correct him that I am not your God. Instead he said, you see me, and believed. Blessed are those who did not see me and will believe.

Wat has dis got to do with him saying am God worship me
Luke 24 vs 52.....And they worship him.
heeee orisirisi

You are messing with the wrong guy about the knowledge of the scriptures. I know it well.
wat knowledge

I am also studying the Quran for knowledge.
if u like read am if u like no read am na u saka ah no go carry ur sin and u n go carry my own

You can't contend with the holy Spirit.

Give your Life to Christ.

he doesn't own my life. Allah own's it
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by umarshek6(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
true2god:
it is the speech of a noble Messenger. It is not the speech of a poet (little do you believe) nor the speech of a soothsayer (little do you remember). A sending down from the Lord of all Being. Had he invented against Us any sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand, then We would surely have cut his life-artery ( Qur'an. 69:40-46)

Consider how harsh these warnings are… Allah threatens to kill Muhammad if he dared to concoct statements in his deity’s name or change the inspiration which supposedly came to him.

This is how Mohammed died:

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617—A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” Anas added: “I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Messenger.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”
Sahih al-Bukhari 4428—The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

Sahih Muslim 5430—A Jewess came to Allah’s Messenger with poisoned mutton and he took of what had been brought to him. (When the effects of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4498—A Jewess presented [Muhammad] at Khaibar a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Lift your hands (from eating), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I would rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaibar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

Mohammed is a false prophet!
d number of years he (Rasoul)spent on earth Is written on. Ur. Body self. Jst keep denying him nd Allah
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
true2god:

I already said it before. Christians will always find a lie on us Muslims.

The hadith from Bukhari is authentic but what does it proves? They collected the fragments of the Qur'an and made it in to a Book when most of the Qur'an memorisers had been killed.

All those hadiths from Abu-Dawud, etc are either weak or fabricated.

You can read here https://islamqa.info/en/175355

And i know you would avoid my challenge up there.
Re: Produce A Sura Like It? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Thanks.

Where is the Justice here pls?

First child sinned he was killed?

Second child sinned he was killed?

The father slept with her son's wife unintentionally but the wife did it intentionally and yet God blessed them.

Justice indeed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barka Jummah To Fellow Muslims (and Its Importance) / ‘iranian Film On Prophet Un-islamic’ / Michael Jackson Is Dead ! A Lesson For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.