Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. (665 Views)

Don’t Single-handedly Fight Or Tackle A C¥ltist If You Are Not “loaded” - Police / Hakeem Odumosu Vows To Tackle Domestic Violence As Husband Beats Wife To Deat / How Do I Tackle A Pedophile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by jojothegreat(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please pardon my English and vocabularies. I just need urgent help and contributions.

Someone just threatened my sister via a whatsapp text that he/she will pour her acid (my sister) when next he sees her,for undisclosed reasons best known to him/her.
All attempts to contact the person seems abortive as he/she has no whatsapp picture and the phone number is not connected to any Facebook account.
I take this seriously Cus the person seems to know much about her. Where she lives,her tribe,her church and her brothers.

Now my sister is very scared and confused on what to do..
Ps. She is just 17yrs old.

I would really appreciate appropriate answers from you guys urgently on how to tackle this matter..thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by Mrkumareze(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
If you have the money take a legal step by registering the said no to a nearby police station . They can give you available security steps to apprehend the suspect or even call your sis for questioning.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by mofeoluwadassah: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
what could a 17 year old girl have done for someone to be threatening her
Re: Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by jojothegreat(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Mrkumareze:
If you have the money take a legal step by registering the said no to a nearby police station . They can give you available security steps to apprehend the suspect or even call your sis for questioning.

I've been thinking about this for a while now.
Tho I already questioned her and she said it might be one of the guys she snubbed or something..but thanks
I will consider this.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by jojothegreat(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
what could a 17 year old girl have done for someone to be threatening her

This is where I'm totally out of ideas
Re: Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by gulfer: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Let;s have the numberf, I may be mable to help. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by Bekwarra(m): 3:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Ibweak o
Re: Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 08, 2017
What network is the number?. It can be traced. You are a god brother.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by Alagbada1(m): 3:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Know the network provider, give all the details to the police, and police will trace the IP address of his/her internet through his/her network provider. If you want to do your undercover investigation, I think IT people can also come out with some thing helpful.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Please,help Me Tackle A Threat. by Esusustuffs: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Your sister have been keeping a bad company.There is something she is not telling you. If possible,let her leave that area for the some time and report to the police.

(1) (Reply)

%% / Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari From A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In NE / Jamaican Star, Ninjaman & His Son Guilty Of Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.