Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. (16178 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You. / Share Your Birthcontrol Experiences Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by ceasyc(f): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
false +:

hiv Aids is the biggest lie in scientific history , all these aids related diseases existed before the HIV scam, and those AIDS drugs are the ones that are causing AIDS please dont take them, if you HIV positive that means your body has produced antibodies to HIV and you are immune simple,even those hiv test are not proven to detect the presence of HIV virus but just antibodies so you see why they can not find a cure its because they never found the virus : :

WTF!!!
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
femi bolu:

Hey I have to give kudos to this thread and to the people that actually formed it,  All I can say is just for the people that have been diagnosed postive to live a healthy life and more fullfilling life. Meanwhile I knw this may sound of the topic, I am derailng out of the topic because I need advices on what to do in my case. 3months ago I had MouthAction with a girl because she wasn't in the mood, then later during the week she came down to my house unexpectedly for intimacy, luckily I had condom @ home, I used it but ever since that time I have been feeling like I have contacted the virus, I summoned the courage to go for the test and carried her along, we both tested negative and that even summoned me to Be Intimate again with her(protected) recently buh while Being Intimate I noticed my condom was about slipping away buh didn't slip away or burst so I stopped and I made sure the condom didn't burst. My doctor advised me to come back after 5months to get the confirmatory result. Buh right now we are negative, but after the test I helped her to message her hand with cotton that was soaked with spirit, buh wat scared me again was that her blood was on the cotton and I didn't have any cut on ma hand,  Still thinking if the blood could have transferred to my hand if there wasn't a cut. To even complicate issue I was about entering my car, didn't know my driver had forgotten his razor @ d corner, though its been up to 16 hrs the razor was last used by him, though there was no blood on d razor @ dat particular time so I mkstakenly got cut in that process, I really pressed out all the blood @ dat particulr time in my finger and my doctor told me that the only thing I can get from the razor was infective hepatis. Pls help I don't knw wat to do. Am really lost rite now. I really need advice, I don't need abuses

I think you're getting agitated unnecessarily. There's no cause for alarm. You're protected provided you use condoms. But the best protection remains abstinence or marital fidelity
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Dmouthed(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2011
For a month and three weeks now my body has been shaking and this started after I had stuff wit ma Kogi babe, Furstly I started having akute maleria 3days after we had stuff and then I tot it was just stress but that lasted for one whole month now the maleria is gone and my body, waist pains like hell, and forthis reason I have frequented hospital and after some series of test the doctor surgested I do hiv test which was done there and it was negetive now I don't have amaleria syntoms but the pain and shakes persist now to it is peperish body temprature.

Could this be attributed to hiv that is not yet matured to show in the blood?
am worried because I have so lost my weight and comlection that ppl are questioning me so much.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by false1: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2011
did you know that you can be positive in nigeria and nagative in australia, Hiv test are a scam why different results in different countries yet the virus is the same whether you black white or blue,so u see the is no test to detect any virus its just about money making business & lastly HIV is harmless it does not cause AIDS and cannot be transmitted through sexual intercourse,this was proven,god bless
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2013
axeman85: @poster

all i can say is wow, you have really done a great job here, and infact God bless you for being an inspiration to others and those of us on nairaland.

its indeed very scary for someone to even go for a test in hospital not to talk about an hiv one, i remember back in 2008 when i wanted to go into a new relationship and out of curiosity i went to do the test but i almost backed out as i was scared, and i was told by the hospital that if the result is positive they will call me and if it is negative, i wont hear from them again. one faithful morning at about 9am my mobile rang and lo and behold it was the hospital calling me to tell me that they needed more blood sample to do the P1 i think its called as the rest of the diseases they tested me for was clear, to be honest i was scared and i never went back for the P1 and they kept calling me and sending me letters. one faithful day i went to a private hospital got it done in 1hr and i was negative, what a relief it was for me that day.

what am trying to say is guys/girls/men/woman . its best we all know our status just for our peace and rest of mind and records, and for those sleeping around to know they are clean, also before jumping into a new relationship to ascertain our status.

they are many ways of contacting hiv, so pls as highlighted in one of the pages, lets all be careful about babrbing saloon, nail, weavon saloon, hairdressers and tattoing parlous, lets be weary of them so as not to be a victim of these deadly virus.

@poster.

one again. you are highly blessed and may the Almighty living God we serve reward you for the openess and enlightment you have become to us all on nairaland. have a blessed week.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2013
I just found out about my HIV status few weeks ago, since then life hasn't been easy, I tried committing sucide but somehow am still alive, please I need help
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Elenababy: I just found out about my HIV status few weeks ago, since then life hasn't been easy, I tried committing sucide but somehow am still alive, please I need help
Have you sought for a second opinion from another hospital?.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Meringe(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Elenababy: I just found out about my HIV status few weeks ago, since then life hasn't been easy, I tried committing sucide but somehow am still alive, please I need help
Don't commit suicide babe, am here for you with so much love. Eat healthy and take your drugs. Don't like to spread it cos it might be very dangerous.
One love!!!
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Meringe(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2013

Don't commit suicide babe, am here for you with so much love. Eat healthy and take your drugs. Don't like to spread it cos it might be very dangerous.
One love!!!
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by chiozor: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
@false+
stop talking trash in public forum..here are not for kids pls angry
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ meringe, thanks so much...And I now believe some how am going to leave through this, just worried abt the years ahead
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ Elenababy dnt wori GOD will see u tru, are U in lagos U can reach me on kassidy4luv@yahoo.com lets hook up, smile cos its nt d end of d world.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Meringe(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Elenababy: @ meringe, thanks so much...And I now believe some how am going to leave through this, just worried abt the years ahead
Cancer is worst than HIV, but, cancer patients don't lose hope even when it seems no solution. Cheer up dear. Enjoy every moment that comes by.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Youngpo413: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2013
D-mouthed:
For a month and three weeks now my body has been shaking and this started after I had stuff wit ma Kogi babe, Furstly I started having akute maleria 3days after we had stuff and then I tot it was just stress but that lasted for one whole month now the maleria is gone and my body, waist pains like hell, and forthis reason I have frequented hospital and after some series of test the doctor surgested I do hiv test which was done there and it was negetive now I don't have amaleria syntoms but the pain and shakes persist now to it is peperish body temprature.

Could this be attributed to hiv that is not yet matured to show in the blood?
am worried because I have so lost my weight and comlection that ppl are questioning me so much.

not so fast bro
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 01, 2013
@ op you are bold,I wasn't affraid of the infection and was having sex without condom but something happened when I got a sexual infection that everybody thought it was hiv. Omg I was so stigmatized and people thought I had hiv,I lost my friends and had no friend because they still think I have it. I went for different test but I was told I don't have hiv.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by adeskee(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
anonxxxx:
As i stated earlier i just got to know but i ve registered with an NGO org associated with creating awareness,but am not too active cos i still have a job which i am been paid for to do, i disclose my status to my two sisters and till date we use same plates,cups and spoons because they ve some knowledge abet HIV,for now i will say that i have never been stigmatised maybe because i don't look it one bit(so are others)I intend to get married,infact i went for the test with my fiancee and he has not left me,we ve been counselled and the marriage plans is on.
Lastly been on ARV does not mean one is been cured,it only reduces the viral load and slows down the mutation,once tested positive one can never test negative again unless a miracleous healing takes place.One can get to the a point where the virus is no more dictated,it then means that the virus has been surpressed but not eliminated and when the ARV is stopped or skipped for sometime they come alive again.
Who told you one cannot test negative again?
I stand to disagree,cos this remedy am going to state here has been tested and confirmed.
BLACK SEED AND ORIGINAL HONEY.
Am not advertising anything here,u need not ask me how,I just want to state it clearly that outside ARV,there is a total cure for HIV.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by kendological(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2020
THERES NO DISEASE WHICH Allah (swt)has not send the cure,its simply abstinency before marriage and fidelity in marriage,
Go get some sense.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Obinoscopy:
@ogunfrayo Why should your dad be afraid. If he has the cure, let him come out public, his claims will be verified and if true, his product will be patented and he will make billions of dollars. I don't believe your stories, u and your dad are just looking for ways to hoodwink innocent people. May God forgive u!

@ogunfrayo, I still stand by my words. You and your dad are a fraud.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Obinoscopy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
@ogunfrayo, you have shown how unserious you are. If you were serious, you would have conducted clinical trials and called for a Press Conference to show the proof a long time ago. You are a confirmed fraud.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Obinoscopy:
@ogunfrayo, you have shown how unserious you are. If you were serious, you would have conducted clinical trials and called for a Press Conference to show the proof a long time ago. You are a confirmed fraud.

Who are you talking to?
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Obinoscopy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
AkeNathan:

Who are you talking to?
I'm talking to the fraudster called Ogunfrayo who claims to have a cure for HIV/AIDS. If you noticed, there are some posts that were hidden. Those are his posts.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Obinoscopy:
I'm talking to the fraudster called Ogunfrayo who claims to have a cure for HIV/AIDS. If you noticed, there are some posts that were hidden. Those are his posts.

Oh okay

Dunno why you take it so serious upon yourself though. I mean he would still continue his allegedly dubious claims offline to hoodwink people so no need for the online vents on him.

You've made your mark, just move on boss. Some things are not worth your joules.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Obinoscopy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
AkeNathan:

Oh okay

Dunno why you take it so serious upon yourself though. I mean he would still continue his allegedly dubious claims offline to hoodwink people so no need for the online vents on him.

You've made your mark, just move on boss. Some things are not worth your joules.
Yeah, you are right. At least I've done the much I can to prevent him using this platform to deceive people. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Obinoscopy:
Yeah, you are right. At least I've done the much I can to prevent him using this platform to deceive people. Thanks bro.

You're welcome
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by ogunfrayo: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Obinoscopy:
I really wish we could meet in person, then u will know how miraculous God works. I have been on this nairaland since 2009 and I thank God I have people who patronises some of my herbal products here. None since the year I joined has ever reported being scammed nor duped. I thank God. So stop blabbing and I still stand on my word" I never collected a dime from no one hear, but ur problem is u never believed there are native herbs that works 85% for HIV/AIDS. I am fully into everything herbs so not only the above mentioned. You will only be right if u have ever heard of me defraud someone before on HIV or any of the diseases I am confident about. You are all silly. Here is my number and u could call to trace me. I reside in Ibadan. 08108458712.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by ogunfrayo: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Obinoscopy post=88876040]Yeah, you are right. At least I've done the much I can to prevent him using this platform to deceive people. Thanks bro.[/quote. Well I leave u to my God to do justice, cos this is what I didn't do that u are accusing me of. You will only find peace in your life if only I have duped someone on this platform, but if NO, you will never make it in life and everything you worked for in your entire life will in ur presence vanished. And if I for once had the intention to do that as u falsely accused, then may I never know peace and may everything I worked for vanished. I have met more than 257 people on this nairaland for several ailments and diseases. So why do u wanna tarnish my reputation? If u want to know me Mr, this is my number and u are free to call me and I would even like u to come down to Ibadan and see for yourself( 08108458712). Not everyone is here for shaddy deals.
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by ogunfrayo: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
I just found out about my HIV status few weeks ago, since then life hasn't been easy, I tried committing suicide but somehow am still alive, please I need help
My brother HIV is not the end of the world. I will advice u go to another hospital for another test and if it turns out to be the same result, then just relax and leave your normal life as being infected is never worth committing suicide for. Remember, God hates doing that( Suicide).
Re: Hiv+ Experiences,lets Share It. by ogunfrayo: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Obinoscopy:
You are seeking for unnecessary fame here. Just show me the one I scammed and if not, omo inu oka lon se iku pa oka, igbin kii rin ko kan alaanu, eranko ti oka bafenuso oojo ni Ku si enu oka, olo bonboun ki da gbere koto fi ilu sile, you will never find favour, you will never live in peace but be put to shame. Only if I have ever for once did that which u are blackmailing me for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: BUA Group Donates 5 Ambulances, 20 Hilux Vehicles To Kano / 10 Weeks U/S. No Heartbeat, No Foetal Pole Only Gestational Sac. / Lassa Fever Kills Two In Asaba FMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.