Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" (43608 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by manci(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2017
� is now this one know since the day I saw lifeless body of mmandi kanu dog I knew every one associate him self with this albino, son of a illiterates eze from umuahia will be in trouble.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by obyrich(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Why not face topic and give us your take on what Abaribe said?
Thank God for the OP. He has given voice to the voiceless. Were you there when Abaribe said it? See how all of you guys got resurrected by a blog post. God bless the OP cos I really missed you guys.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Ijaya123: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Senator Abaribe never said such a thing..

Mynd44, false information. Please closee this rubbish!

https://m.guardian.ng/news/signing-kanus-bail-put-us-in-trouble-says-senator-abaribe/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by OjukwuWarBird: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2017
humilitypays:
The truth is, Nnamdi KANU tried by bringing the marginalization and maltreatment of Igbo people in Nigeria to international awareness, but he was going about the agitation the wrong way and every sane and enlightened Igbo man or woman wasn't comfortable with his way of agitating for independent state of Biafra.

I condemned his approach from the day 1. You don't insult other tribes or race in order to gain freedom instead you curry them in with praises and facts so that they can dance to your rhythm and help you get the freedom.

Yes when it comes to Nigerian national politics, Yorubas don't like aligning with Igbos and its their right, that doesn't make them less human and that shouldn't make you abuse them....individually, Igbos and Yorubas rapport very well, date, intermarry but when it comes to national politics and workplace politics, then the Yorubas tend to betray the Igbos or let me say, the Yorubas and Igbos don't agree.

I never liked it when Nnamdi KANU abuse or use hate speech against Yorubas because it is unfair to brave Yoruba men like Woke Soyinka, Fela O. Kuti, Late Fajuyi, and many other Yorubas who stood by Igbos and spoke against Hausa/Fulani oppression. Nnamdi KANU lost so many noble Igbo supporters because of his use of hate speech against Yorubas and other tribes.

Give facts, give figures, tell history correctly and get people to think and see the truth and support you not by dishing out hate words.

Biafra agitation is bigger than Nnamdi KANU.... Its too complex for him to handle if it must succeed even after secession from Nigeria...anyway, Nnamdi KANU is just like John The Baptist who came to make the way for Jesus Christ to come.... He will be remembered for his contribution to the agitation for freedom of Biafra any day, anytime God deems it ripe to let Biafra come.

Most times, a great calm do precede a great storm

Don't think that Kanu & IPOB are gone and don't mistaken their calmness for defeat

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by chillychill(f): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
When you noticed the rogue was going out of hand despite all your warnings, you would have gone back to court to file for revocation of your bail guarantee and bond.

But my concern is that these politicians are as unsteady as the hormone of a pregnant woman. Today, they are a 'Nigerian senator', tomorrow when they leave office, they start shouting marginalisation, restructure, destructive, desolve bla bla bla. Everyone wants to be politically correct.
u've just said what's on my mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ipobarecriminals: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2017
sad sad cool grin sad Kanu is a useless hunchback terrorist,fraudster,jew,olosho digger,thief.We warned those people to distance themselves from that urchin. but whosai!Abeg,that black fake jew that sign his bail bond should be drag

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2017
Look at how the stupid agitation affected the major business of your city and yet some of you are yet to understand the implication of full blown war on your lives and business.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ESDKING: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
This[s] idiotic pigs of Biafra senator is now calling himself Nigeria senator.
Nonsense idiotic pigs of Biafra senator[/s]
You must have spent your entire miserable life with pigs for you to be conversant and know everything about pigs because that's is what your empty skull can process and nothing more.
What a friend to pigs.
The two animals you called parents that produced you and put you in the midst of pigs( if they are still alive) must be proud of your good relationship with pigs because their purpose is a yielding a positive fruit.
Such a poor pig lover you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by humilitypays(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Don't think that Kanu & IPOB are gone and don't mistaken their calmness for defeat
I am a pro Biafra...but if Hausa/Fulani will stop their oppression of other tribes and allow us to build a fair, free and just nation without marginalization and oppression, I will prefer we continue as one big nation; Nigeria...

....but with the current Nigerian constitution, state of national affairs and with the stupid and useless chest-beating by Hausa/Fulani and some inconsequential and unscrupulous Yoruba people who are not always ashamed to say that an Igbo man will never be president of Nigeria, I think I will prefer Igbos and any other tribe that wish to go, to go their separate ways and form their own independent nation and succeed at their own pace without any idiot telling them what they can do and what they cannot do in their own nation.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by OjukwuWarBird: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Abagworo:
Look at how the stupid agitation affected the major business of your city and yet some of you are yet to understand the implication of full blown war on your lives and business.

Don't mistaken the calmness for defeat

Take it or leave it, Biafra is not dead but accepting and preparing for D-Day
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by omenka(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:

Of all the things you should worry about, you aren't concerned with the obvious lies that Igbos are the biggest investors in this country?
That lie has been sufficiently debunked, all thanks to that wonderful thread of yours. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by omenka(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:

Na so una dey do. You people were so jobless as to open a thread, and devote it to a Nairaland member. Yeye dey smell. Una no get work. It shows that Omenka has dealt with you all in the past and he continues to occupy a place of importance in your minds. If I were Omenka, I would do the same thing he has done by making you wallow in misery, simply by ignoring you.
Lol. Baba, if these people's wishes can be granted, i'd already be hobnobbing with my ancestors in the great beyond right now. cheesy

How a thread about a senator and what he said has been turned into a thread about wailing over Omenka beats me. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by cyrilamx(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2017
They refused to condemn Kanu's excesses because they were strongly of the opinion that PMB will never return alive courtesy of rumour-death cum vegetable state spread by Fayose, FFK, Sahara reporters and host of others. They started singing new melody when Buhari eventually returned. Even die-hard Biafra heroine-amarabae is now even against Kanu's methodology.
kokoA:
Fear fear igbo leaders. See them coming out everyday to dissociate themselves from IPOB now that their madness has been cured by the dancing Python. When we needed them to stand-up and speakup they were hiding under their beds because of the loud mouth of one lunatic who has no means of livelihood.. shame on them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by discusant: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
The biggest obstacle to made in Aba products are the bad roads all over Abia state. Face the truth and stop blaming IPOB

Don't mind those House Niggers.

The greatest obstacle to development in the SE is Nigeria's federal govt policies.

There is no going back from restoration of Biafra.

All these childish propaganda here and there against Biafra are laughable.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by aleeyus(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
TERRORISTS
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by kitaatita: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2017

“We think we need Biafra, but this Biafra should be that of the mind that represents our ingenuity and our innate quality for hard work and enterprise, especially as oil proceeds keep dwindling.

“Igbo are largest and highest investors in the country, contributing to the development of wherever they reside and operate. In Lagos alone, we have built and developed about ten different markets from which over N3b are generated on daily basis.”
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by discusant: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Muhsinkhan:
Nnamdi Cownu is trouble!! Anyone who has anything to do with him is only inviting trouble.
IPOB sang, the python danced, and Kanu went Machiavelli. grin

Now this nigga has seen the light. He must pay for siding with traitors.

And yes! FTC!!!

If for nothing else, Nnamdi Kanu is more brilliant than you.

Python dance? Only in your obsolete mindset, in your Buhari's type of mindset can bullets and massacre be used to quell group's agitation for self-determoination.

The Biafrans want to live in a country different from yours. And there is no stopping that.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ProWalker: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

It's your chest, chest beating is free.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by discusant: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2017
ProWalker:

It's your chest, chest beating is free.

Go and tell the Catalans or the Scotts that they are chest-beating. You can't continue to have a Nigeria where your wish must remain the wish of all , through the barrel of the gun.

Biafrans must continue to agitate till we are free from your undemocratic Nigeria where guns are used to kill off dissenters and silence their survivors.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ManirBK: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Yyeske:
I said this some time ago that those who stood as sureties for that lunatic will end in trouble and possibly jail if he refuses to show up at the next court hearing, some IPOB terrorists here shouted me down. Well this is from the horse's mouth.
pls can u mention those that sign the bail term for us lets know them all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Yyeske(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2017
obyrich:
Thank God for the OP. He has given voice to the voiceless. Were you there when Abaribe said it? See how all of you guys got resurrected by a blog post. God bless the OP cos I really missed you guys.
Ok, I must be there to be sure Abaribe said it but you were always happy whenever you read what lunatic cowardly Nnamdi kanu said even if you weren't there.
Hope you aren't among the voiceless. I guess guardian newspaper is now a blog

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by OjukwuWarBird: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2017
humilitypays:
I am a pro Biafra...but if Hausa/Fulani will stop their oppression of other tribes and allow us to build a fair, free and just nation without marginalization and oppression, I will prefer we continue as one big nation; Nigeria...

....but with the current Nigerian constitution, state of national affairs and with the stupid and useless chest-beating by Hausa/Fulani and some inconsequential and unscrupulous Yoruba people who are not always ashamed to say that an Igbo man will never be president of Nigeria, I think I will prefer Igbos and any other tribe that wish to go, to go their separate ways and form their own independent nation and succeed at their own pace without any idiot telling them what they can do and what they cannot do in their own nation.

There will be a war in the next 6 years or 10 years in precise.

It will erupt gradually either in 2023 or 2027.

The stupidity of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba biased elites and their supporters will cause the war.

Every Biafran should start acquiring weapons knowledge starting in this order below

1) Explosive powders, solids and liquids especially guncotton, TNT and any other more powerful than gunpowder

2) Ammunitions especially bullets , shells, missiles, torpedoes and bombs.

3) Weapons especially rifles, submachine guns, machine guns, mortars, artilleries, tanks, jets/helicopters, submarines.

If truly you are Biafran, start developing this technology secretly with others like you even if you guys aren't science inclined.

2023 and 2027 are the cross road years for Nigeria especially in the hands of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba elites and their supporters.

@ discusant tell everyone you know to follow this pattern because we have no more time again

Spread this information through WhatsApp Facebook etc

Igbos should remember that some Nigerian ethnic groups are similar to the Philistines in reasoning.

Read 1 Samuel 13: 16 - 23 to gain understanding is you doubt me

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ManirBK: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Dmec:
You should have attached the video where he said it
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by potipher7: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
omenka:
Lol. Baba, if these people's wishes can be granted, i'd already be hobnobbing with my ancestors in the great beyond right now. cheesy

How a thread about a senator and what he said has been turned into a thread about wailing over Omenka beats me. cheesy
because you are a bloody old sad man
begging unity by the day
looking for separation by the night
such a confused old man

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ManirBK: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Dmec:
You should have attached the video where he said it
pls are you one of the IPOB TERRORS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by discusant: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
kitaatita:

“We think we need Biafra, but this Biafra should be that of the mind that represents our ingenuity and our innate quality for hard work and enterprise, especially as oil proceeds keep dwindling.

“Igbo are largest and highest investors in the country, contributing to the development of wherever they reside and operate. In Lagos alone, we have built and developed about ten different markets from which over N3b are generated on daily basis.”

Less than 0.0000005% of Igbo own those big businesses in Lagos and Abuja, and elsewhere outside Igboland..
In Lagos, the poorer Igbo traders are forced to start anew every five years as their shops are demolished every five years. We know those propagating this useless propaganda of Igbo having billion business in Lagos to negate restoration of Biafra. They shall fail. More than 90% of Igbos shall vote yes to restoration of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by deariekay(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
@cyrilamx, nice sharp intelligent guy.you typed or spoke my mind. They taught PMB was dead.Dats y Kanu refused to listen to anyone,he was dilidarling and gallivanting around with those jobless and brainless followers.only those who witnessed war can talk about war .as at 1967,Mr and Mrs Kanu were with thy Lord thinking about coming to this world. No sinner's will go unpunished,he must pay for his foolishness and stupidity. Oniranu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Yyeske(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Why can't you and yes, I mean you start the hurricane now now?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Abaribe want to save his head!
This is a subtle way of disassociating himself from the agitation.
I smell south east governors forum's influence on him about this agitation.
where asha and balloski? this tribalist is on the loose again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by OjukwuWarBird: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Why can't you and yes, I mean you start the hurricane now now?

Watch out 2023 or 2027 when something big will start happening when Hausa Fulani Yoruba elites get to that crossroad of accepting a Nigeria that is for all or forgetting Nigeria.

The Igbos just need to take my advice seriously and prepare for the D-Day
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ochardbaby(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Almaiga:
Oga we no wan here stories, just produce KANU. When the Coward was chest beating and spreading hate speeches, you did'nt warn him cause you saw nothing wrong with his actions. Now your eyes don clear. grin

People like this would have warned the young man,severely. But you know some people are so good at admonishing privately. They would tell you stories and end it with advice and warnings.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by discusant: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2017
deariekay:
@cyrilamx, nice sharp intelligent guy.you typed or spoke my mind. They taught PMB was dead.Dats y Kanu refused to listen to anyone,he was dilidarling and gallivanting around with those jobless and brainless followers.only those who witnessed war can talk about war .as at 1967,Mr and Mrs Kanu were with thy Lord thinking about coming to this world. No sinner's will go unpunished,he must pay for his foolishness and stupidity. Oniranu.

Buhari he can't live forever to sustain your parasitic lifestyle through his spilling the blood of dissenters to one Nigeria..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.