Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" (43662 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Vivere: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
obyrich:
You cannot be so worked up over another person's issue. What is your interest in this issue if you are not Omenka? Please park one side.
This is a classic case of pot calling the kettle, black. You are the one getting agitated and calling Omenka's name in every corner. It is beginning to irritate the rest of us here. You chanted his name on one thread - he ignored you. You followed him inside here - again he refused to give you face. Haba, you no dey tire? Thank God everyone on NL can see how you have been pursuing one person who has been ignoring you, up and down on this forum. Just swerve if you have nothing better to do, with this your follow-follow guinea fowl body....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by obyrich(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:

This is a classic case of pot calling the kettle, black. You are the one getting agitated and calling Omenka's name in every corner. It is beginning to irritate the rest of us here. You chanted his name on one thread - he ignored you. You followed him inside here - again he refused to give you face. Haba, you no dey tire? Thank God everyone on NL can see how you have been pursuing one person who has been ignoring you, up and down on this forum. Just swerve if you have nothing better to do, with this your follow-follow guinea fowl body....
You are sounding foolish. I have no business creating alternate monikers to call out whoever I want. Besides, I have noticed you. Enter bush.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Vivere: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
obyrich:
You are sounding foolish. I have no business creating alternate monikers to call out whoever I want. Besides, I have noticed you. Enter bush.
Right after you dive into the lagoon... yeye dey smell.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Clazzone(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Usernamefornl:
see mumu. Perhaps ojukwu too will rise up to cause his own storm.
Usernamefornl:
see mumu. Perhaps ojukwu too will rise up to cause his own storm.
Usernamefornl:
see mumu. Perhaps ojukwu too will rise up to cause his own sto
rm.
Vivere:

Oh, Abaribe has seen the light! How interesting!
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Clazzone(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
The Biafrans started what they can't finish...
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
So it's now he's knowing that.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by lumeneng22: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
You have learnt a bitter lesson, next time you will not sign bail for a criminal . He has ran away now with all the ipob sponsoring dollars and you are here regretting.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by goshee: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Thank God you know the bolded part now.

Nnamdi Kanu lacks everything to lead the struggle for secession.
please dear why not take up the struggle since you seem to have everything required to succeed in leading Igbos. pls do that fast we will support you while heatedly
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by goshee: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
jpphilips:
Anybody who supported IPOB to the extent of signing Kanu's bail bond has an extremely low IQ. How did this inefficient thought process become a senator in the first place?
and anybody who in one way or the other contributed in making buhari president must be a ZOMBIE. some times i feel i have been sleeping and seeing buhari as the president of nigeria in my dream which God has refuse to forbid all year long.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by goshee: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
kokoA:
Fear fear igbo leaders. See them coming out everyday to dissociate themselves from IPOB now that their madness has been cured by the dancing Python. When we needed them to stand-up and speakup they were hiding under their beds because of the loud mouth of one lunatic who has no means of livelihood.. shame on them.
dude where is our $26billion.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by goshee: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yyeske:
I said this some time ago that those who stood as sureties for that lunatic will end in trouble and possibly jail if he refuses to show up at the next court hearing, some IPOB terrorists here shouted me down. Well this is from the horse's mouth.
will kanu appearing in court bring back our $26billion?. or shall we see that as Baru-kigate arm scandal ones again. useless zoo
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by anibestlala(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2017
Anstalk:
Biafra Agitation Stopped Bulk Sale/Export Of Made-In-Aba Products

Leader of Southeast caucus in the National Assembly, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, has explained that those who signed the bail bond for the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of proscribed IPOB, from detention are now in trouble.

Abaribe also stressed that as a result of agitations by the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra for a separate state of Biafra, bulk selling and export of Made-In -Aba products have been hampered drastically.

Abaribe, who represents Abia South senatorial district, made the disclosures last night in New York, U.S.A, while speaking at the Made-In-Aba Products Fashion Show held as part of the 2017 Convention of Abia State National Association of North America (ASNA) at Hilton Hotel JFK, New York.

Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, was represented on the occasion by his deputy, Mr. Ude Oko Chukwu.

The Senator noted that bulk buyers and exporters of the products stopped coming to Aba due to security risks posed by Biafra agitation and the Operation Python Dance 11 undertaken by the Nigerian Army in the Southeast, which effects he said, hit Abia State the most.

He said: “I am a Nigerian Senator and not that of Biafra. We had advised Kanu, reminding him that his rights end where those of others begin. We are now in trouble, because we do not know where he is and how to contact him. Those that support Kanu’s agitation should think twice.”

Riding on his acclaim as ‘Made-In-Aba Senator’ Abaribe urged the people to be pragmatic and realistic, stressing that “we should trust that our leaders, both elected and not elected can get the best for us.

“We think we need Biafra, but this Biafra should be that of the mind that represents our ingenuity and our innate quality for hard work and enterprise, especially as oil proceeds keep dwindling.

“Igbo are largest and highest investors in the country, contributing to the development of wherever they reside and operate. In Lagos alone, we have built and developed about ten different markets from which over N3b are generated on daily basis.”

http://anstalk.com/signing-kanus-bail-put-us-trouble-says-senator-abaribe/

Lalasticlala
This man seems to be making more impact as a senator than as a governor back then.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by prof12(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Story story
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by jpphilips(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
goshee:
and anybody who in one way or the other contributed in making buhari president must be a ZOMBIE. some times i feel i have been sleeping and seeing buhari as the president of nigeria in my dream which God has refuse to forbid all year long.

Poor you
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by jpphilips(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adiola:
I didn't see you in nnpc fraud ezi bida

Better ask whatever you believe in to give you a woman with a competitive IQ, that way you will have progenies with a fairly stable mental state, an advise your parents would have fondly taken.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by jpphilips(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
kn23h:

Of all the things you should worry about, you aren't concerned with the obvious lies that Igbos are the biggest investors in this country?

Igbos aren't IPOB, the later is an assortment of haters with no bearing with igbos.it takes more than Kanu's stupidity to qualify as an igbo man let alone one that upholds igbo interest. Kanu is merely an isolated mad man who made his opinion public, unfortunately, loads of folks are in the same shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by jpphilips(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
hanassholesolo:

How does bail work? You put money down or something. Help

A person or an asset insures another person of interest for the state.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by CeterisXVII: 3:53am On Oct 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Just one single strike of the python and the whole ipob agitation crumbled.

Nigeria political leaders are 1st class graduates of the Machiavelli school of thought

Buhari used this Law #42 to total perfection

Law 42: Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep will Scatter
Trouble can often be traced to a single strong individual – the stirrer, the arrogant underling, the poisoned of goodwill. If you allow such people room to operate, others will succumb to their influence. Do not wait for the troubles they cause to multiply, do not try to negotiate with them – they are irredeemable. Neutralize their influence by isolating or banishing them. Strike at the source of the trouble and the sheep will scatter.

It was a master stroke
By banishing and not arresting or killing him, the government achieved so many points.

I remember this quote from Sun Tzu in The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emeka Ihu Stabbed In The Eye For Preventing Destruction Of Billboard In Rivers / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.