Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" (43620 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by OjukwuWarBird: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
EponOjuku:

If you like, after reading 1st Samuel, read 2nd Judas, you're not going anywhere.

The only thing happening is that 2027 makes it 60 years since your foolish ancestors decided to fight those feeding them and they paid dearly for it.

You are outside Igboland shouting you want war but refuse to go to Abia to die for Biafra.

Wise people don't ignore prophecies & predictions but test them and react wisely.

2023 and 2027

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by EponOjuku: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Keep these years in mind 2023 and 2027.

I'm not a jobless ipob miscreant that keeps nonsense in his head.

Let me tell you something, before the Civil War, your foolish ancestors called us cowards. However, during the Civil War, while your fathers were dying of starvation during the Civil War, we were having our uninterrupted Owambe parties here in Yoruba land.

If you like, go and get your generation wiped out again, e no concern me. Just don't carry your madness near the SW so that ww won't do you what Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle and Col. Iluyomade did to your fathers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by OjukwuWarBird: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:

Yes o, and that destruction you called for will start from your backyard and inside your house, first.

The destruction will definitely not bypass Hausa Fulani Yoruba elites who will dare to cheat the Igbos of their right.

Take note

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by EponOjuku: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Wise people don't ignore prophecies & predictions but test them and react wisely.

2023 and 2027

2023 - The North commences its second term.

2027 - Power shifts to the SW.

Until you learn to behave yourselves, you'll keep being put in your places.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by EponOjuku: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

The destruction will definitely not bypass Hausa Fulani Yoruba elites who will dare to cheat the Igbos of their right.

Take note

Please, what right of the Igbos have they been cheated of?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mr man shut da f u c k your stinky mouth and go to hell.

Produce Kanu or get arrested simple as that. If you all knows the implication economically what that bastard had caused SE you won't be secretly supporting him if not for God sake had it the situation exploded to total showdown SE would have be grounded economically by now just simply because one failure useless idiot was misguided and lack sense.

Abaribe biko produce that bastard or get dock simple as that. Kanu annoys with passion and that was why I have be waiting for days like these. A child that say the mouth of his or her parent smells we shall see. I have no single pity on Kanu I only pity his father who is paying heavily for his refused to trained his another man son he called his son. Only a bastard who will want his father house to be pull down and that is what Kanu had displayed.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Vivere: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Take note
The Igbo elites and governors have been cheating your people of their rights from time immemorial. The Igbo expatriates convicted in Thailand, Malaysia etc, have been cheating people for a long time. That destruction you called for will locate them after it starts from your own house first in 2023 and 2027.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
EponOjuku:

Igbo states contribute the least taxes, revenues and IGR in this country. Out of the Top 5 richest in Nigeria, the No. 1 is Hausa, nos 2-5 are Yorubas.

There's nothing you lot can do to unsettle anywhere as the entire landmass of all your states combined is less than that of Oyo State alone.

You try nonsense, you see nonsense. We won't allow you ipob pigs to disturb other peace-loving Igbos.

Who doesn't know that those figures are incorrect?

Disturbing other people's peace? Who's peace are you talking about?

If you parasites (since you want names calling) want your peace, stop disturbing IPOB.

Peaceful parasites indeed.

Are below IPOB blocking highways

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by OjukwuWarBird: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
EponOjuku:

2023 - The North commences its second term.

2027 - Power shifts to the SW.

Until you learn to behave yourselves, you'll keep being put in your places.

Pls continue to encourage your leaders to be stupid so that the treacherous governors in the SE and Pro Nigerians will then accept that Pro Biafrans are right and then rise together to escape the zoo.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by OjukwuWarBird: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:

The Igbo elites and governors have been cheating your people of their rights from time immemorial. The Igbo expatriates convicted in Thailand, Malaysia etc, have been cheating people for a long time. That destruction you called for will locate them after it starts from your own house first in 2023 and 2027.

After the Igbo elites, the destruction will subdue the Hausa Fulani Yoruba elites and their supporters who support the cheating of the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by GODWIN78(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yyeske:
What advice can you give Abaribe now, forget the Biafra talk for now, that should come later
abaribe has shown working,and better than the rest, sabotaging our effort,
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ransomed: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu just towed the line of his mentor who abandonned the ship on the sea and escaped to Ivory coast. Abaribe and his kinsmen paid the piper and dictated the tune, they must as well dance to the tune. Ntooor....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by jrusky(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Take note

Biko Nnwanne you better sshhrrraappp if you have nothing good to say. You are waiting for destruction right? Be wasting your time, you want destruction upon others and apc is so strong and our folks in SE everyday revamping from APGA to join that same people you are crying destruction for please I must tell until my people wise up.and stop hating, pride, rebellion, chest beaten, ego I won't stop bashing them no alternative ways in life to prksperity than peace and love.

I'm so upset with my people ways of reasoning because I still don't know who.told us we are the best or better than every other tribes in Nigeria I don't it at all. Every body is nobody unless he or she is from core SE

Just last Saturday one of my staff precisely from Abia took his fiancee who is from Edo to introduce to his family this lady was rejected outrightly simply she is from Edo this guy was so mad and said that there was no name under the heaven his family did not called his fiancee simply she is from Edo and I was so mad,what the hell are all these?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by OjukwuWarBird: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
jrusky:

Biko Nnwanne you better sshhrrraappp if you have nothing good to say. You are waiting for destruction right? Be wasting your time, you want destruction upon others and apc is so strong and our folks in SE everyday revamping from APGA to join that same people you are crying destruction for please I must tell until my people wise up.and stop hating, pride, rebellion, chest beaten, ego I won't stop bashing them no alternative ways in life to prksperity than peace and love.

I'm so upset with my people ways of reasoning because I still don't know who.told us we are the best or better than every other tribes in Nigeria I don't it at all. Every body is nobody unless he or she is from core SE

Just last Saturday one of my staff precisely from Abia took his fiancee who is from Edo to introduce to his family this lady was rejected outrightly simply she is from Edo this guy was so mad and said that there was no name under the heaven his family did not called his fiancee simply she is from Edo and I was so mad,what the hell are all these?

You are free to think that this present generation of Igbos will tolerate denying them their national right

By 2023 or 2027, you will realize how foolish it is to hold the Igbos Ransom

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ipobarecriminals: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
cool grin wink wink cool Yyeske,omenka,crtlAIt,vivere,Eponojuku,I greet una.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by slurity1: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Is it not good we made a film and title it 'Where is KANU'?

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ipobarecriminals: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
angry angry shocked sad shocked cool
jrusky:

sad
jrusky:

Dnt get upset/ mad oo,Igbos matter is beyond the gods.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by obyrich(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:

In what way do I look like Omenka? We take nose resemble abi na eye I take resemble am? Talk nah. Una go just dey yarn anyhow.

You wan lie say una no open thread for Omenka? No be you dey shout di boy name up and dan for that thread? Abi, make I post the screenshot here make everybody take their church mind, judge the matter? You dey call Omenka fake, shey you na original for your own mind?

Last but not the least. I do not have any alternative moniker o! But I am sure you do, because you find it so easy to accuse others of such things. Oya confess nah.... How many monikers you get? Na 2, 3, 5 or 15? Make you no lie, o!
I have but one moniker here. I have no business opening several monikers to criticise anyone. I have nothing to hide. If what one says here does not go down well with me, I tell them so.
As for Omenka, he is old enough to answer for himself, unless like I said earlier on, you are his alternate moniker. He has several of them.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by EponOjuku: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

I greet you too bruv. May your days be longer than Ojuku's manhood that lives on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:

And may you and your household be caught in the storm that you are desperately calling for. You are good at blaming Hausa Fulani and Yoruba people for your woes, which were caused by your own Igbo elites. Stop blaming others and take responsibility for your own actions for once. When you wish others evil, it comes back to you in a full circle.
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by ipobarecriminals: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
cheesy wink grin
EponOjuku:

I greet you too bruv. May your days be longer than Ojuku's manhood that lives on.
cool
EponOjuku:

I see una work
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Usernamefornl: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Most times, a great calm do precede a great storm

Don't think that Kanu & IPOB are gone and don't mistaken their calmness for defeat
see mumu. Perhaps ojukwu too will rise up to cause his own storm.
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Usernamefornl: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
ESDKING:

You must have spent your entire miserable life with pigs for you to be conversant and know everything about pigs because that's is what your empty skull can process and nothing more.
What a friend to pigs.
The two animals you called parents that produced you and put you in the midst of pigs( if they are still alive) must be proud of your good relationship with pigs because their purpose is a yielding a positive fruit.
Such a poor pig lover you are.

dat small tin wey dat guy talk na im pain u like dis?
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Vivere: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
obyrich:
I have but one moniker here. I have no business opening several monikers to criticise anyone. I have nothing to hide. If what one says here does not go down well with me, I tell them so.
As for Omenka, he is old enough to answer for himself, unless like I said earlier on, you are his alternate moniker. He has several of them.
I am not Omenka's alternate, so stop making wild allegations. Whenever anyone says something that does not align with your ignorant inclinations, you start running around looking for mud to cast upon that person. Yes o, Omenka is old enough to answer for himself that is why the way you are working yourself into a frenzy over his matter is a source of amusement to the rest of us. Oya, continue chasing Omenka up and dan.... we know say na chop money you dey find! Omenka, come drop chop money for this yah follow-follow guinea fowl, o! Make di rest of us fit hear word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by pannyman(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
omenka:
The political mileage he thought he'd gain from doing what he did has now become a backlash. A change of tone has suddenly become necessary.

Smh.
You're spot on. A thousand likes.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Vivere: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Mah guy, how you dey? I hail o! Shey bodi dey inside cloth? wink Nothing do you...make God bless you one hundred times this Sunday!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Vivere: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
After the Igbo elites, the destruction will subdue the Hausa Fulani Yoruba elites and their supporters who support the cheating of the Igbos.
I no like to dey repeat mahself. I don talk am before say, dat destruction na on top your mattress and inside your bedroom e go take start. Na from your head di whole thing go begin. After di thing locate you and your family, na your Igbo elite go suffer am next, before di thing come stop. E no go pass una border...
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Leez(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
obyrich:
You lost your voice and dissolved into oblivion in the 26bn USD scam thread. Now you have been resurrected by the Biafra thread. May God bless the OP for reviving our nairaland resident Okpo.
not only him but d afonjas seem to find dia voice once biafra is mentioned
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Emokai3(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
This idiotic pigs of Biafra senator is now calling himself Nigeria senator.
Nonsense idiotic pigs of Biafra senator
Fool
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by obyrich(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vivere:

I am not Omenka's alternate, so stop making wild allegations. Whenever anyone says something that does not align with your ignorant inclinations, you start running around looking for mud to cast upon that person. Yes o, Omenka is old enough to answer for himself that is why the way you are working yourself into a frenzy over his matter is a source of amusement to the rest of us. Oya, continue chasing Omenka up and dan.... we know say na chop money you dey find! Omenka, come drop chop money for this yah follow-follow guinea fowl, o! Make di rest of us fit hear word.
You cannot be so worked up over another person's issue. What is your interest in this issue if you are not Omenka? Please park one side.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by Milestones: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
JUST HAVE IT IN MIND ON 17TN/10/2017, THE BOY KANU HAS A DATE WITH THE COURT. WE ARE WAITING!!!!!!
Re: Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" by creekman(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Anstalk:
Biafra Agitation Stopped Bulk Sale/Export Of Made-In-Aba Products

Leader of Southeast caucus in the National Assembly, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, has explained that those who signed the bail bond for the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of proscribed IPOB, from detention are now in trouble.

Abaribe also stressed that as a result of agitations by the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra for a separate state of Biafra, bulk selling and export of Made-In -Aba products have been hampered drastically.

Abaribe, who represents Abia South senatorial district, made the disclosures last night in New York, U.S.A, while speaking at the Made-In-Aba Products Fashion Show held as part of the 2017 Convention of Abia State National Association of North America (ASNA) at Hilton Hotel JFK, New York.

Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, was represented on the occasion by his deputy, Mr. Ude Oko Chukwu.

The Senator noted that bulk buyers and exporters of the products stopped coming to Aba due to security risks posed by Biafra agitation and the Operation Python Dance 11 undertaken by the Nigerian Army in the Southeast, which effects he said, hit Abia State the most.

He said: “I am a Nigerian Senator and not that of Biafra. We had advised Kanu, reminding him that his rights end where those of others begin. We are now in trouble, because we do not know where he is and how to contact him. Those that support Kanu’s agitation should think twice.”

Riding on his acclaim as ‘Made-In-Aba Senator’ Abaribe urged the people to be pragmatic and realistic, stressing that “we should trust that our leaders, both elected and not elected can get the best for us.

“We think we need Biafra, but this Biafra should be that of the mind that represents our ingenuity and our innate quality for hard work and enterprise, especially as oil proceeds keep dwindling.

“Igbo are largest and highest investors in the country, contributing to the development of wherever they reside and operate. In Lagos alone, we have built and developed about ten different markets from which over N3b are generated on daily basis.”

http://anstalk.com/signing-kanus-bail-put-us-trouble-says-senator-abaribe/

Lalasticlala

I smell regret from this man......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. / Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.