Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup (35078 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by handsomeyinka(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Naturalobserver:
The team--
Ezenwa-He needs more exposure ND technical skills tho he is a good keeper

Abdullahi Shehu-He should work on his physical strength nd also ball control- a young man capable of making a world class right back I must say.

Elderson Echiejele He is not needed in d world cup squad.

Troost Ekong- Has a good fight for the ball,knows how to make a good clearance,physically strong but he needs to improve on his marking and covering up for wing backs and defensive midfielders.

Leon Balogun-Knows how to mark,always in the right defensive position,has good passes from the back but he needs to work on his physical strength and agility,

Ogenyi Onazi-Good defensive midfielder with above average experience but he is highly prone to injury,he shouldn't be left as the team's foremost DM

Michael Agu -Rugged DM,highly energetic but lacks accuracy,doesn't know how to support the attacking midfielders and lacks fair play

Wilfred Ndidi-A good DM who supports the Attacking midfielders,always return to his position when needed,zealous,never give up attitude but he lacks passing accuracy and shooting accuracy.
John Mikel Obi-Confidence with the ball,good pass maker,good ball control,good team co-ordinator,assists attackers very well,but a little bit sluggish,knows what to do but doesn't do it at the right time,knows how to tackle but cannot win it to his team's advantage(ball possession).

Victor Moses-Good dribbler,brings fear into opponents,knows how to drive into the eighteen yard box from the midfield,good attacking assistant,knows how to recover ball lost to the opponent,can play any positions and a good returner,above average shot accuracy especially ground shots but he lacks shot power(rocketing shots),not so balanced that sometimes he either loses ball held for too long or he fails to convert assist into goals from either flanks.

Moses Simon-Zealous,energetic,good speed,knows how to drive into the eighteen yard box and take shots,but lacks attacking and driblling skills,not so good football sense,and crosses ND square plays are bad.

Alex Iwobi-Highly skillful,confident,zealous,good team player,another man who creates fear on opponent by holding the ball for long,striker with fair play,knows how to convert assist into goals but sometimes he loses the ball quickly,he should also improve on his tackles and winning the ball for his team.

Odion Ighalo -Balanced,has good body movement effect on defenders,cant be intimidated,gives opposing defenders tough time,good scorer but he is not consistent,cannot make quick and sharp conversion into goals and not very flexible.

Kelechi Iheanacho-Good scorer,most times always at the right place,business minded(winning) but he has zero tackling ability,always in the eighteen yard box and cant really work with midfielders 100%.

Ahmed Musa-Good speed,pacy striker,energetic,very good shot power,creates scoring chances but lacks short accuracy sometimes,lacks good football sense and sometimes cant be relied upon.

Kenneth Omeruo-Good defender,has good clearance,zealous but lacks speed,lacks understanding of goal keeper and fellow defenders....

Theses are Nigeria key players,if this laxities are corrected to good extent if not 100% I see us getting into the semifinals of Russia 2018 if not we'll still proceed into our traditional round of 16 and pack our bags back to Nigeria.

With all this analysis,,Just apply for a technical director job with the NFF...Let us know on nairaland once you get the job..
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by frubben(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
safarigirl:
Italy drew Macedonia in Italy's home, I suppose they will also not pass group stage by your fickle opinion

Everybody wan form nonsense for here, even you wey no sabi anything. Na people like you for talk say we no go qualify from this group as at last year and you still refuse to cure yourself of this spirit of doubt.

I go remind u no worry
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Springdale: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:
Why didn't he use a Biaflan frag?
Oh yea....no such thing grin cheesy grin

One idiot asked my why I pray Ibos don't leave. Haha. If it were up to me, you'd pack out of the SW yesterday.

Don’t worry igbos won’t leave you.

Stop crying.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by tayokem(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
obi58:

If you don't have anything sensible to say why not just keep quiet? If you are tired is it by force to watch their matches??
Don't mind him
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:
is he Nigerian?
He is an Igbo guy.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by tejpot(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Only for us to lose again at group stage... So what's all the celebration for? Let's only celebrate when we win world cup cuz I am tired
Pls allow me to also join in batching you. Yes there are 16 teams in all that will have to loose in the group stage for the tournament to go on and they will still celebrate the qualification.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by seguntijan(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
OFF TO RUSSIA AS ONE!!
Yesterday, not more than 30 boys and a coaching crew did it. Yes they did it against Zambia and that landed Nigeria a ticket to Russia 2018. Excellent. I watched the 90 minute tension soaked and breathtaking game on TV, at a point, my focus left the boys to the crowd in the stadium. As the cameras beamed and zoomed close, I looked for an Housa man, I could not find one, Yoruba people, I couldn't locate them, Igbo kwenu seemed not to have come to watch their son Mikel. Yes, the match was played in Uyo stadium but even Akwa Ibom people stayed back. I searched through and there was no ANRP, no PDP, no APC, all the Christians in Nigeria were in Church and the Muslims where in the Mosque. The politicians were busy with their 2019 project. Again, in the crowd, u could not differentiate between a Northerner and a Southerner. Everyone in that stadium in one accord and unity was looking for one thing and alas it came, GOOOOOAL !!! The shouts erupted, my neighborhood exploded, I could see joy and celebration everywhere. It didn't end there, those Zambia boys were daring and still fighting like wounded lions and then, the final whistle came. And I heard, we won. I asked who is 'we', he said Nigeria. I asked another, and another and they kept answering the same thing. I tried to argue that its not Nigeria that won and I sounded 'weird'. The guy that scored that goal was Igbo or is it Deltan? I'm not too sure. That's the reason I asked who is "we'? I needed to be sure so I can give due credit to Igbo race or the Deltans. Even up to this morning, I'm still hearing we won, Nigeria is going to world cup next year. The lesson here is that we can build this Nation if we tie it to a goal not our differences. Those differences were there within that 90 minutes and the whole nation stayed glued to their TV sets looking for that one goal. Yes we can, True we can. Let's look for one goal as a nation now n pursue it. Forget the differences, we will always have them. Great nations do have their differences but they have become great cos they strategically tied their vision and aspirations to one goal.. "To become great". If you can read this, don't tell me u don't know the attributes of greatness. We can build Nigeria again together! God bless Nigeria !!!
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by marinxxx(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:

One idiot asked my why I pray Ibos don't leave. Haha. If it were up to me, you'd pack out of the SW yesterday.
Ote and take all the money that's why they don't want us to leave
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by chiraqDemon(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Our bustop is usually round of 16. But I believe this set of players sha. They are not as laid back as our former players. yakubu and the rest
Until u see
group D

Nigeria
Brazil
Spain
Germany
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Habyz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
austino677:
;DTime to escape from this zoo grin they should give us new Zealand as first match

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Swagahyk(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:

One idiot asked me why I pray Ibos don't leave. Haha. If it were up to me, you'd pack out of the SW yesterday. Completely useless tribe.

You don't envy someone that you are better off than, you rather envy someone that has what you don't have. That's why you keep attacking the Ibos
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by iaatmguy(m): 5:05am On Oct 09, 2017
dingbang:
Only for us to lose again at group stage... So what's all the celebration for? Let's only celebrate when we win world cup cuz I am tired
where is your spirit of sportsmanship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.