Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup (35073 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by greatman247(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Only for us to lose again at group stage... So what's all the celebration for? Let's only celebrate when we win world cup cuz I am tired

Enemy of progress you are. So na only world cup dey make people to celebrate? What about those that will not make it into the same world cup? You can celebrate when you enter a university you don't have to wait till you make first class at the university. What should others that did not gain admission do? To kill themselves? What should dey do? Getting into the university at all is an achievement. Cos a lot of hurdle you have to pass through, various exams you have to pass first, you think it's easy, a lot of peeps will not even pass the same exams you passed and think its easy.

2 Likes

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by DanielsParker(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Ezarazo:
no he's from Republic of Niger but he's celebrating Nigeria because of the name similarity

Lmao! clown
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Legolast: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Bede2u:
why do u pray igbos never leave nigeria.. u too like them?

I also don't want them to leave because if they leave they will suffer. Igbos can not make a better country.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Kingspin(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:
Why didn't he use a Biaflan frag?
Oh yea....no such thing grin cheesy grin
If he do you complain and if he did not you will still rush to complain.. Best is to jump and pass as the dude is not responsible for Nigeria woe..

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by brodalikeme(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Only for us to lose again at group stage... So what's all the celebration for? Let's only celebrate when we win world cup cuz I am tired
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by basty: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:

Successful Igbos are Nigerians and others Biafrans.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Oluwapeldon(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:
is he Nigerian?
He is Biafra can't u see d country he dey rep
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by DanielsParker(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Yh think Igbo
oh, okay. had no idea.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by jibs4lv(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
u need it,seriously u need to tire Cox haters must get to a stage of tiredness.

In the whole wide world ,your dear country is first to claim a space in African continent to go for world cup isn't dat call for celebration Even if they won't win any match dia it's still enough to happy about.

World cup isn't what you are thinking it is, all eyes on your country.

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Kingdov(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2017
All those saying we will leave at the group stage there situation will soon be like that of olamide that said naija no dey reach final

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Bede2u(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Legolast:

I also don't want them to leave because if they leave they will suffer. Igbos can not make a better country.
Aww u are too kind... but is it your suffer?
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by frubben(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Our bustop is usually round of 16. But I believe this set of players sha. They are not as laid back as our former players. yakubu and the rest

Round of wetin, we no go pass group stage, wit d nonsense may we play yesterday.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by TDEMONEW(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Our bustop is usually round of 16. But I believe this set of players sha. They are not as laid back as our former players. yakubu and the rest
why you come ;Dthe remind us of Yakubu grin
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by kaptaneSaka(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:
is he Nigerian?
Dem Ibo Boys...... Even born in naija sef
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Lemme not lie na still dah same round of 16 we go komot cos rn the caliber of players in some teams are way stronger dan b4. Imagine teams like Belgium,Spain,Brazil,France n Italy. Na 10-0 dem go gv Naija o
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by nototribalist: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:

One idiot asked my why I pray Ibos don't leave. Haha. If it were up to me, you'd pack out of the SW yesterday.
Biafrans saving you lazy baboons since 1914, make una kukuma kill us na.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by yareemahaliyu: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:
is he Nigerian?
no his a kenyan
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Diso60090(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2017
DrBasit:
Who FIFA game help?
i only blame the poor house you called home na only to chop morning afternoon evening food a day na you know
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by bukynkwuenu: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:

One idiot asked my why I pray Ibos don't leave. Haha. If it were up to me, you'd pack out of the SW yesterday.

what a fool.....pack out of sw....they own the whole landspace der n u are still selling....the national team u are celebrating...from goalkeepers to strikers dy are d ones....contributing ova 14 players... igbos will live to torment u n ur generations n am sure u will be going to market tomorrow to buy a product...produced or imported or distributed by an igbo man.... der by filling our pockets....die with your hate,we thrive in it grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Naturalobserver:
The team--
Ezenwa-He needs more exposure ND technical skills tho he is a good keeper

Abdullahi Shehu-He should work on his physical strength nd also ball control- a young man capable of making a world class right back I must say.

Elderson Echiejele He is not needed in d world cup squad.

Troost Ekong- Has a good fight for the ball,knows how to make a good clearance,physically strong but he needs to improve on his marking and covering up for wing backs and defensive midfielders.

Leon Balogun-Knows how to mark,always in the right defensive position,has good passes from the back but he needs to work on his physical strength and agility,

Ogenyi Onazi-Good defensive midfielder with above average experience but he is highly prone to injury,he shouldn't be left as the team's foremost DM

Michael Agu -Rugged DM,highly energetic but lacks accuracy,doesn't know how to support the attacking midfielders and lacks fair play

Wilfred Ndidi-A good DM who supports the Attacking midfielders,always return to his position when needed,zealous,never give up attitude but he lacks passing accuracy and shooting accuracy.
John Mikel Obi-Confidence with the ball,good pass maker,good ball control,good team co-ordinator,assists attackers very well,but a little bit sluggish,knows what to do but doesn't do it at the right time,knows how to tackle but cannot win it to his team's advantage(ball possession).

Victor Moses-Good dribbler,brings fear into opponents,knows how to drive into the eighteen yard box from the midfield,good attacking assistant,knows how to recover ball lost to the opponent,can play any positions and a good returner,above average shot accuracy especially ground shots but he lacks shot power(rocketing shots),not so balanced that sometimes he either loses ball held for too long or he fails to convert assist into goals from either flanks.

Moses Simon-Zealous,energetic,good speed,knows how to drive into the eighteen yard box and take shots,but lacks attacking and driblling skills,not so good football sense,and crosses ND square plays are bad.

Alex Iwobi-Highly skillful,confident,zealous,good team player,another man who creates fear on opponent by holding the ball for long,striker with fair play,knows how to convert assist into goals but sometimes he loses the ball quickly,he should also improve on his tackles and winning the ball for his team.

Odion Ighalo -Balanced,has good body movement effect on defenders,cant be intimidated,gives opposing defenders tough time,good scorer but he is not consistent,cannot make quick and sharp conversion into goals and not very flexible.

Kelechi Iheanacho-Good scorer,most times always at the right place,business minded(winning) but he has zero tackling ability,always in the eighteen yard box and cant really work with midfielders 100%.

Ahmed Musa-Good speed,pacy striker,energetic,very good shot power,creates scoring chances but lacks short accuracy sometimes,lacks good football sense and sometimes cant be relied upon.

Kenneth Omeruo-Good defender,has good clearance,zealous but lacks speed,lacks understanding of goal keeper and fellow defenders....

Theses are Nigeria key players,if this laxities are corrected to good extent if not 100% I see us getting into the semifinals of Russia 2018 if not we'll still proceed into our traditional round of 16 and pack our bags back to Nigeria.
Kenneth Omeruo, key player for Nigeria? You need to update yourself bros. Even John Ogu wey don dey chop bench is more of a key player than Kenneth
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Lalas247(f): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:

oh, okay. had no idea.
Yes that’s why Nigerians love him ... na our people
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
frubben:

Round of wetin, we no go pass group stage, wit d nonsense may we play yesterday.
Italy drew Macedonia in Italy's home, I suppose they will also not pass group stage by your fickle opinion

Everybody wan form nonsense for here, even you wey no sabi anything. Na people like you for talk say we no go qualify from this group as at last year and you still refuse to cure yourself of this spirit of doubt.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by MartMax(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2017
naija for fifa 18 cos jidenna said so
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Gangster1ms: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:

Bullshit! You and I know that u don't want them Igbos to leave. Forget this psychology pranks wey una dey play. If them pack e go pain u well.. The person that even scored yesterday was an Igbo and yet u still get mouth to say sh!t grin
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by DanielsParker(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2017
kaptaneSaka:
Dem Ibo Boys...... Even born in naija sef

Lol, yes
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Jetleeee: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

what a fool.....pack out of sw....they own the whole landspace der n u are still selling....the national team u are celebrating...from goalkeepers to strikers dy are d ones....contributing ova 14 players... igbos will live to torment u n ur generations n am sure u will be going to market tomorrow to buy a product...produced or imported or distributed by an igbo man.... der by filling our pockets....die with your hate,we thrive in it

So na why una dey steal yam for Enugu

It's not only the whole landspace they own oh, they own the airspace too. I wonder why you didn't add % to your own post like your potor brothers. Uno, like 75% or 90%.

Ogede grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by nonsovich(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
DrBasit:
Who FIFA game help?
meeee
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Revolva(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by bukynkwuenu: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

So na why una dey steal yam for Enugu

It's not only the whole landspace they own oh, they own the airspace too. I wonder why you didn't add % to your own post like your potor brothers. Uno, like 75% or 90%.

Ogede grin cheesy

grin what a funny response from a brown roofer..who is yet to eat this Sunday morning...but quick to respond by the grace of mtn 10mb....so u didn't hear your brothers in ekiti are stealing amala pot from fire to feed der kids in ikole ekiti...n exchanging der kids for agolo meji of garri at ojoba market...where major traders are still igbos buying up all the landspace der including the new market opp oba palace.....pls crawl back to ur shit hole skullandia island,let me enjoy my peace

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Jetleeee: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

what a funny response from a brown roofer..who is yet to eat this Sunday morning...but quick to respond by the grace of mtn 10mb....so u didn't hear your brothers in ekiti are stealing amala pot from fire to feed der kids in ikole ekiti...n exchanging der kids for agolo meji of garri at ojoba market...where major traders are still igbos buying up all the landspace der including the new market opp oba palace.....pls crawl back to ur shit hole skullandia island,let me enjoy my peace

Ah! sorry oh..Mr Landspace buyer. MTN CEO. I been dey play ni oh cheesy grin

You didn't tell us the percentage you bought in Ekiti tho. When are you buying Pluto and Jupiter? grin

5 Likes

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Macmoni(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
austino677:
;DTime to escape from this zoo grin they should give us new Zealand as first match
d truth is if you live nobody will no biafra una go worst pass north korean
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by sshalom(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:

Just think that out of about 197 countries in the world, only 32 will be at the World Cup and Nigeria is first of maximum five African Nations that will qualify. It is an achievement to be at the World Cup Bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit / Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.