Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup (35077 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Sharplakezy(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by kenex4ever(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Only for us to lose again at group stage... So what's all the celebration for? Let's only celebrate when we win world cup cuz I am tired
why we no go celebrate.

Na our own world cup we win so.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by alfaHaywhy(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2017
I'm sure those Biafra Hood Rats watched the Game too. tongue
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by mastercee(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Only for us to lose again at group stage... So what's all the celebration for? Let's only celebrate when we win world cup cuz I am tired

Do you know how much we are getting just for qualifying?
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Pearlyakin(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2017
La so
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by SweetJoystick(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
The thing tire me
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by muller101(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2017
After betting my partner will choose Spain then I will choose Nigeria grin u must be joking
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by onward4life(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Our fetish Leaders should learn from this!

Nothing is as sweet if everyone is pleased as the goodwill football carries.

Say No Nepotism in Nigeria.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Sharplakezy(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Sharplakezy:
He is better than that Mr eazi that we adopted
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by sicily4u: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2017
fuckboys:
This useless country called Nigeria, do we even have the funds for world cup. Petroleum minister and GMD of NNPC never bankrupt Nigeria? angry
Don't call ur country useless rather pray and build ur nation, God is still on his throne
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2017
I don't even know why they didn't put us in the past installment of FIFA games. We were at the 2010 and 2014 world cups.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by OliveCynosure(f): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:
is he Nigerian?

Yes, he is
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Bede2u(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:
Why didn't he use a Biaflan frag?
Oh yea....no such thing grin cheesy grin
why do u pray igbos never leave nigeria.. u too like them?
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Dindondin(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Out of the previous 5 WCs we v attended l, Nigeria has reached 2nd round 3 times.
we presently don't v talents that can go beyond 2nd round f WC
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by sicily4u: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2017
SweetJoystick:

The thing tire me
Remember USA 1994, it can repeat it self again or even surpass it, let's keep hope alive
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Adaumunocha(f): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Iffa hear oooo... Any African country don even smell that world cup? Nigeria fit win d cup sha

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Ezarazo(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:
is he Nigerian?
no he's from Republic of Niger but he's celebrating Nigeria because of the name similarity
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Bgorgeous: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Taaaah!
Park well
Depressed mind
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by hardbody: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:

Of the 32 teams, only one will lift the cup, participation is key. Some countries will give almost anything to hoist their flag in Russia.

Do you recall how Germany embarrassed Brasilia in the last world cup? If it were to be Nigeria, we wouldn't have heard the last of it yet. Qualification makes some of us very happy as we are motivated to at least watch the group stage and see our country maul or mauled.

In any case, if we don't qualify, we can't aspire to lift the trophy, or can we?

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Sarcasm
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2017
kn23h:
Why didn't he use a Biaflan frag?
Oh yea....no such thing grin cheesy grin

You need your head washed. Too much petrol in your brain.
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by lelvin(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Yakubu was a clown shaa... Leave the guy with an empty post and he would still manage to play the ball to throw-in.

69MissedCalls:
Our bustop is usually round of 16. But I believe this set of players sha. They are not as laid back as our former players. yakubu and the rest
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by AuroraB(f): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
True cool
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by duruanyimhenry(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2017
DanielsParker:
is he Nigerian?
yes
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
See how the super eagles are excelling because the coach went for competence...He didn't say because your name is an obi you won't play, because your name is a Mustapha, you must play...
Remove bigotry from Nigeria, and they might have hope...but No, Bigot Buhari is their president...
u were makin +ve sense until wen u got to d last part of ur post wit -ve sense, it brought out dat agberoism & abariba okoko village attitude inbuilt in u. undecided
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:

You are a Banged Sadist..

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by holuwajobar(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Atleast lets gv them hope when there is none
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

u were makin +ve sense until wen u got to d last part of ur post wit -ve sense, it brought out dat agberoism & abariba okoko village attitude inbuilt in u. undecided

LMAO..I always make sense. But the zombie gene in you won't allow you think!
Happy Sunday kiss
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by loomer: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2017
I swear I no even know say Nigeria no dey FIFA games. E don Tay I play with countries
Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by phaulzoe(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
if e easy to win as you typed why Messi and Cr7 never win am for their country.. .Yeye Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Legolast: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2017
fuckboys:
This useless country called Nigeria, do we even have the funds for world cup. Petroleum minister and GMD of NNPC never bankrupt Nigeria? angry

Chai ! Bros abeg get sense na....must you advertise to the whole wide world that you are stupid ? Pls I'm begging you ,stop advertising your stupidity ..Thank you ..One love ,One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See What Jidenna Has To Say About Nigeria Qualifying For The World Cup by Legolast: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2017
phaulzoe:
if e easy to win as you typed why Messi and Cr7 never win am for their country.. .Yeye Mtcheew

Help me tell these yeye fifu o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter And Paul (psquare) In A Show Back In 2001 / Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.