Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (15179 Views)

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by kokomaster4d: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2017
Christianity is too complicated. God said we should not kill but he killed the people of Egypt even small innocent babies. Bible said we should be perfect even as Jesus christ is perfect but same Bible said no one is perfect. So many discrepancies in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John about the live of Jesus.

Where do we go from here. Is there life after death. The book of Revelation is full of threats and horror film.

My brothers and sisters there is only one life to live, protect it by all means and if you are not fortunate you die, then it's over for you for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by hopefulLandlord: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:
You sabi d formula for enjoyment frontpage grin

Na so
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2017
NotNairalandi:
To see if you will tell him lies, make Him use slap scatter your face! grin grin
You funny

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by achivs(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
hmmmm this is serious o embarassedhmmmm this is serious o
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Mike008(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2017
He is a just God.
If he sends you to either of Heaven or Hell, he has to give reasons to justify his decision.
This may come at the backdrop of a fair hearing.
He may first ask us to explain why we did the things we did before judging us.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Primebuilders(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2017
It is a pity people do not read their Bible and they only listen to pastors that want to put fear in their mind. What you say above is what you have heard from your pastor and not the Bible. According to the Bible the wages of Sin is death. Roman 6:23. Roman 6:7 say He who have died have been acquitted from his sins. So if you have died you have paid for your sin. When Adam sin his wage was death. God will not bring Adam from somewhere in judgement day and find out if he will plead guilty to eating the forbidden friuth or not. Adam dieing he have paid for his sin.

Regarding judgement you should know this. The dead cannot be judged. It is only those who are alive that can be judge. And for you to be judge you must be alive or be ressurrected That's why Jesus always link resurrection of the dead to judgement john 5:28.29. In another place he said the people of Sodom and Gomorrah will rise up in the judgement and condemned this generation. For the people of somdom and Gomorrah to be judge they must rise up first from the grave.
And get this fact, people that will be resurrected will not be judge base on what they did before they die but base on what they do after resurrection. Rev. 20:11-15.Because they have paid for their former sins by during in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by OtemAtum: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2017
achivs:
hmmmm
this is serious o
embarassedhmmmm
this is serious o
you are using opera mini cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Cuteogbus: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Southboy:
Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone.
I woke up this morning to the argument of some of my neighbors about judgement day and it hit me, what's the essence of lining up waiting to be judged by God when he already knows what the answer to the question is?

Am only here for the knowledge
Everyone Deserves A Fair Trial.. Everyone Deserves A Fair Hearing.. You Don't Deserve To Be 'Tried In Absentia'... He's A Loving Father, He Can't Just Condemn You Without Hearing Your Own Side Of The Story.. It's Like A Judge Who Has All The Facts Against You' Cctv Footage, DNA Samples, Finger Print Scans, Text Messages, Gun Exhibits From Your House, Witnesses But Would Still Give You The Chance To Defend Yourself... Thats The Kind Of Judge We're Serving.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2017
We gave us the commandment to fellow
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Desyner: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2017
You have a chance to change your heart till then.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by festwiz(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
billycayana:
It’s all BS You’re your own God, we are all one having this human experience Just follow the laws of nature baby
You earned my like wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by leofab(f): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Lol
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by ganjaman: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2017
It feels so cool despising the Bible,Christianity and God the Father and Creator. In fact advocating there is no God makes it so exciting lols I have been there. However when I couldn't and all world's greatest scientists,atheist cannot answer the origin of creation ranging from the Charles darwin,explosion of planets and galaxies that metamorphosed to creation of earth and mankind it begs ur stand. From ur theories of creation so far read,whats the original causality? The fact is there are things u just cannot comprehend unless you are a born gain a repentant Christian and i pray u come to that knowledge and stop advocating a belief dt will blow u no good.Shalom!

HOPEFULLANDLORD QUOTE
An unsubstantiated, invisible, all knowing (knows the future), all powerful, supernatural creator judge, that refuses to reveal itself, leaves no evidence, and is petty enough to eternally punish those that were unconvinced ... is a pretty outrageous claim.

I'm going to need more than some old books that can best summed as "trust me" to buy into that claim. Why would you believe such a thing is a better question than why wouldn't you. Especially considering there's no shortage of old books, all with different stories, that all rely on "trust me" as their basis.

But whatever, each to their own I suppose.[/quote]
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Fxwarrior: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Southboy:
I woke up this morning to the argument of some of my neighbors about judgement day and it hit me, what's the essence of lining up waiting to be judged by God when he already knows what the answer to the question is?

What's the essence of court of law if a thief is caught red handed? The judgement is to show that he's a just God and to sentence you so that should in case you are in doubt, dem go clear your doubt and treat your fukup.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Rilwayne001: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2017
NotNairalandi:
To see if you will tell him lies, make Him use slap scatter your face! grin grin

grin grin funny
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Always cool to see a seeker of God, if there is a hell it would belong to people that refuse to 'find' the creator, people that just wanna 'play it safe' and follow a religion, just like the Parable of the talents or minas, I find it a bit weird that we were given a brain with millions of firing neurons just to follow men dressed fancily who claim to represent God.

OtemAtum:
God Almighty the creator of Allah and Yahweh doesn't judge people after death. Rather, his love engulfs everyone and corrections are revealed. Yahweh and Allah, as well as Mazda and Moloch who are all the children of God, are the judgemental ones. However, they have been cast currently into a spiritual cage where they shall remain in for a thousand year.
There is no judgement, but corrections, after death.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Fxwarrior: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2017
kokomaster4d:
Christianity is too complicated. God said we should not kill but he killed the people of Egypt even small innocent babies. Bible said we should be perfect even as Jesus christ is perfect but same Bible said no one is perfect. So many discrepancies in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John about the live of Jesus.

Where do we go from here. Is there life after death. The book of Revelation is full of threats and horror film.

My brothers and sisters there is only one life to live, protect it by all means and if you are not fortunate you die, then it's over for you for eternity.

No discrepancy my dear. Bible said God will visit the sins of the fathers on their children. That's why there's need for deliverance so that all the bad bad tins your forefathers dem do no go affect you sha.

On the case of perfection, no human being is perfect, that's why we are directed to look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith and on His finished work of salvation on cross by His blood.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by billagreen(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:
God Almighty the creator of Allah and Yahweh doesn't judge people after death. Rather, his love engulfs everyone and corrections are revealed. Yahweh and Allah, as well as Mazda and Moloch who are all the children of God, are the judgemental ones. However, they have been cast currently into a spiritual cage where they shall remain in for a thousand year.
There is no judgement, but corrections, after death.
what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by johnel2real(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
even Christian are confuse, if non Christian die and go to hell why leave the hell to queue for judgement again, and if they don't go hell/heaven immediately where are they during the death and judgement Intervals, and why is deciding if someone denoted his life to God such a complicated question with complicated ways/ method to decide isn't it meant to be a YES OR NO thing
People don't go to heaven or hell immediately after death. The soul of the righeous go to be in the presence of God awaiting judgement day, while the soul of the unrighteous remain in the world of the dead waiting for final judgement. It is not complicated, God wants every beign to know why they where sent to either heaven or hell; even some righeous people wouldn't know they deserve heaven, for in their sight they didn't do enough; so also some sinners would argue they deserve heaven. So God being a righteous judge shows everybody their deeds and why they deserve what they get.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Fxwarrior: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Primebuilders:
It is a pity people do not read their Bible and they only listen to pastors that want to put fear in their mind. What you say above is what you have heard from your pastor and not the Bible. According to the Bible the wages of Sin is death. Roman 6:23. Roman 6:7 say He who have died have been acquitted from his sins. So if you have died you have paid for your sin. When Adam sin his wage was death. God will not bring Adam from somewhere in judgement day and find out if he will plead guilty to eating the forbidden friuth or not. Adam dieing he have paid for his sin.

Regarding judgement you should know this. The dead cannot be judged. It is only those who are alive that can be judge. And for you to be judge you must be alive or be ressurrected That's why Jesus always link resurrection of the dead to judgement john 5:28.29. In another place he said the people of Sodom and Gomorrah will rise up in the judgement and condemned this generation. For the people of somdom and Gomorrah to be judge they must rise up first from the grave.
And get this fact, people that will be resurrected will not be judge base on what they did before they die but base on what they do after resurrection. Rev. 20:11-15.Because they have paid for their former sins by during in the first place.

See doctrine. Dude who taught you this crap? This is what I call the doctrine of men.
Its the kind of doctrine that will dull your conscience to " Let's eat and dine for tomorrow we die" attitude.
Its very clear there are various Spiritists in this forum. God save us.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by menxer: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2017
It's only the God Yahweh and God Allah, that judge and they don't know everything. This position is a fact as contained in the Bible.

The God that knows the end from the beginning should have known:
1) what the Serpent God is about to do - giving the knowledge of good and evil (knowledge of duality) to Eve.

2) where Adam was hiding instead of looking for and calling for Adam.

3) how many righteous persons are left in Sodom and Gomorrah without need to debate the number with Abraham

4) that Sodom and Gomorrah were a decadent place without having to go down to do on site verification.

The God that knows the end from the beginning is the Unknown God, with the Serpent God of Wisdom coming second, who know there is no point judging you, for whatever decision or route you take will eventually led you to a state of unity where duality (good/evil) does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Southboy:

there's no heaven or hell or last day

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by manuelfolarin(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2017
While different countries of the world are fast developing, it is quite unfortunate that the Christian heaven where Christians claim to be their real home, has never witnessed any new development since inception.
I mean, how can they still be queueing for judgment in heaven up to this moment? I don't see any reason why this heaven won't be a boring to live.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by segunojo866: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2017
kokomaster4d:

grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by segunojo866: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2017
manuelfolarin:
While different countries of the world are fast developing, it is quite unfortunate that the Christian heaven where Christians claim to be their real home, has never witnessed any new development since inception.
I mean, how can they still be queueing for judgment in heaven up to this moment? I don't see any reason why this heaven won't be a boring to live.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by omoadeleye(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Southboy:

I have always remixed this question in my mind, so i later came into conclusion that, God want don't to feel bias, so he wants us to witness our handy work, so that on the judgement day, it won't be like, "but God, i can't do or can never such a thing why would you have to send me to damnation?" Since we are now on earth and after death and when God is placing man to the right place he belongs, at least you will know by yourself that you really belong to the position assigned to you with any challenging or questioning...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Primebuilders(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2017
kokomaster4d:

Bros your reasoning shallow. You're just like a child whose father ask not to go outside at night but now see his father go outside at night and complained that My father said we should not go outside why did he go outside. God said vengeance is mine do not avenge yourself. He is telling you he is the one who have the right to take life not you. He determines what is good and bad and not you.

The Bible never said we should be perfect like Jesus. Do you read Bible at all on is base on hear say. The bible said Jesus have set an example to follow his foot step.
But recognized that in doing so we are imperfect.

Can you point out the discrepancies you mention in those bible books about Jesus life. I will show u that they are complementary account rather than contradictory.

Be a man a do research by yourself and not what someone fed you. If you need to study the bible I can assist you online at your convenience.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Pataricatering(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2017
internationalman:
guilty people (sinners) could pleade innocent that day. Just like in the court of law, almost everyone knows d defender is guilty but he's still made to stand trial. And there are chances of getting exonerated.
But in court the judge doesn’t know whether you did it or not ! But God knows everything we do so why not just throw people in hell or heaven as they arrive
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Primebuilders(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Fxwarrior:

See doctrine. Dude who taught you this crap? This is what I call the doctrine of men.
Its the kind of doctrine that will dull your conscience to " Let's eat and dine for tomorrow we die" attitude.

I gave you Biblical references and you are calling it doctrine of men and spiritistic? What do you believe. Can you support it from the bible?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by wizalpha(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Someone should please tell me the BEGINNING of BEGINNING of this world?
Am beginning to doubt if God exist cause if God created this world then how did him come to existence?
We keep calling him him...How do we knw God is a Male?
Our God is unchangeable...but y did he change his mind in New testament?
Am beginning to thing we are just a higher class of animals...cos we have same blood, heart, emotion just like every other mammals.
Above all, the world is full of pretenders.
Please I need your help...Explain pls

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Primebuilders(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Its because of people like you that the OP is confused. I have just told you scriptural truths with references . if you have quotations to the contrary let me have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.