Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (15154 Views)

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2017
Cuteogbus:
Everyone Deserves A Fair Trial.. Everyone Deserves A Fair Hearing.. You Don't Deserve To Be 'Tried In Absentia'... He's A Loving Father, He Can't Just Condemn You Without Hearing Your Own Side Of The Story.. It's Like A Judge Who Has All The Facts Against You' Cctv Footage, DNA Samples, Finger Print Scans, Text Messages, Gun Exhibits From Your House, Witnesses But Would Still Give You The Chance To Defend Yourself... Thats The Kind Of Judge We're Serving.

does your defense actually in anyway influence his decision? or immediately you die he already made up his mind
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Primebuilders(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2017
wizalpha:
Someone should please tell me the BEGINNING of BEGINNING of this world?
Am beginning to doubt if God exist cause if God created this world then how did him come to existence?
We keep calling him him...How do we knw God is a Male?
Our God is unchangeable...but y did he change his mind in New testament?
Am beginning to thing we are just a higher class of animals...cos we have same blood, heart, emotion just like every other mammals.
Above all, the world is full of pretenders.
Please I need your help...Explain pls

I am touch by your concluding words, I am ready to help. Just contact me on Wassap on this number 07039863622 or drop yours i will contact. I will answer all your questions about the bible.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Apina(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2017
If u are not judged, how will ur sentence be given?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by DavidEsq(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
even Christian are confuse, if non Christian die and go to hell why leave the hell to queue for judgement again, and if they don't go hell/heaven immediately where are they during the death and judgement Intervals, and why is deciding if someone denoted his life to God such a complicated question with complicated ways/ method to decide isn't it meant to be a YES OR NO thing
Man is made up of two things: dust and the breath of life or God's active force of life which he gave to man at creation-Gen 2:7.
Death comes as punishment for sin-Gen 2:17. See also Ezekiel 18:4.
When ma dies, he goes back to the dust, just like animals-Eccl 3:18-20. However, there is a hope for those who exercise faith in th ransome sacrifice of Jesus Christ-John 3:16, as they would reap the fruits of a resurrection-John 11:25-27.
Sin brings judgment, which is death. That is, the punishment for sin is death-Rom 6:23. That is the judgment. As for the belief in judgment, it is a situation where people who died in Christ are resurrected, while those who did not have the opportunity of exercising faith in Christ wld also resurrect and wld be given the opportunity to exercise their faith in Christ. They are the dead who are judged from the scrolls, by their deeds-Rev 20:12. However, if any of the dead who are given the opportunity to exercise faith in Christ, refuses to do so, they wld die. Hence, if anyone dies at this time, he wld be taken as a mere boy because the period of judgment is a 1000 years.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Fxwarrior: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Primebuilders:

Its because of people like you that the OP is confused. I have just told you scriptural truths with references . if you have quotations to the contrary let me have it

Do you believe there's hell and lake of fire? When an unbeliever dies, there's judgement cos Bible said its appointed unto men to die and thereafter judgement. An unbeliever is sent to hell after judgement; then at the time of christ coming all those in hell which is temporary are thrown into lake of fire which is final destination of sinners.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by einsteino(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Lomprico2:
All of una whey dey quote bible upandan and those whey dey say God knows our heart bla bla bla! No body has answered what the op is asking or is it that u don't understand his question?
Lemmi break it down for y'all...

Since God can see & knows our hearts, and he knows what we will say or do i.e he knows what will happing in d future. Then what's the need for everyone lining up to be judged when he knows what we are going to tell him and where he will throw us (heaven or hell).
That is what op is asking! Fortunately for y'all I have the answer to op's question. grin

Most of the time people are banned in this forum, they dont know their offence or what ever they did does not warrant the type of ban they got and this makes such people angry that is why they lash out at seun and THAT mod!
Now God does not want you to feel that way when you have been tossed to hell grin so he sets up a panel of hearing for you to know why u are going to hell so that u wont feel as if there is partiality or ojoro on ur case. The judgement is for God to let u see why u are going to heaven or hell. smiley

Seun I hope u will learn from this my answer and set up a kind of defence panel for those that are unjustly banned by some of ur moderators! Some ban out of hate or dislike of monikers who have different views or opinion from theirs especially the one in politics section. Peace!

you made my day. i laughed so damn hard eh grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
will l be wrong if l say "God already know those who will make heaven"

God is omniscient ; He knows everything actual
and possible. God is also eternal ( Psalm 90:2 ).
As the eternal, omniscient God, He has lived our
yesterdays, our todays, and our tomorrows, the
past, present, and future. God is the Alpha and
Omega, the Beginning and the End ( Revelation
21:6 )

so no matter what some people do... in the end they end up in hell ! hehe

&

The ting goes SKRRRRRAH,
PA PA KA KA KA,
SKIDIKI PA PA,
And a PU PU DRRR BOOM,
SKYAA,
DU DU KU KU TUN TUN,
POOM POOM »

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by lekhad: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2017
Resurrection and life after death is a deep rooted belief as all divine prophets have informed about them. And most people throughout the ages, even in the pre-historic age, had believed in it. Although there are also some who have no faith in it. But they don’t have any evidence to negate it; on the contrary they show its occurrence to be a doubtful matter.
The Quran says:
ﻭَﻳَﻘُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻹِْﻧْﺴَﺎﻥُ ﺃَﺀِﺫَﺍ ﻣَﺎ ﻣِﺖُّ ﻟَﺴَﻮْﻑَ ﺃُﺧْﺮَﺝُ ﺣَﻴّﺎً * ﺃَﻭَﻟَﺎ ﻳَﺬْﻛُﺮُ ﺍﻟْﺈِﻧﺴَﺎﻥُ ﺃَﻧَّﺎ ﺧَﻠَﻘْﻨَﺎﻩُ ﻣِﻦ ﻗَﺒْﻞُ ﻭَﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﻚُ ﺷَﻴْﺌﺎً
And says man: What! when I am dead shall I truly be brought forth alive? Does not man remember that We created him before, when he was nothing? (19:66-67)
In reply to them and to negate its improbability, the Quran mentions the initial stage of the creation of man and says: We created man from a lifeless matter and then gave life to him. To enliven him a second time is obviously easier than the first creation and I have the power to do this. The following verses are clear evidences of it:
ﻳُﺨْﺮِﺝُ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻰَّ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﻤَﻴِّﺖِ ﻭَﻳُﺨْﺮِﺝُ ﺍﻟْﻤَﻴِّﺖَ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻰِ ّ ﻭَﻳُﺤْﻰِ ﺍﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽَ ﺑَﻌْﺪَ ﻣَﻮْﺗِﻬَﺎ ﻭَﻛَﺬَ ﻟِﻚَ ﺗُﺨْﺮَﺟُﻮﻥَ
He brings forth the living from the dead and brings forth the dead from the living, and gives life to the earth after its death, and thus shall you be brought forth. (30:19)
ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻯ ﻳَﺒْﺪَﺅُﺍْ ﺍﻟْﺨَﻠْﻖَ ﺛُﻢَّ ﻳُﻌِﻴﺪُﻩُ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﺃَﻫْﻮَﻥُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ
And He it is Who originates the creation, then reproduces it, and it is easy to Him… (30:27)
ﻳَﺄَﻳُّﻬَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱُ ﺇِﻥ ﻛُﻨﺘُﻢْ ﻓِﻰ ﺭَﻳْﺐٍ ﻣِّﻦَ ﺍﻟْﺒَﻌْﺚِ ﻓَﺈِﻧَّﺎ ﺧَﻠَﻘْﻨَﻜُﻢْ ﻣِّﻦ ﺗُﺮَﺍﺏٍ ﺛُﻢَّ ﻣِﻦ ﻧُّﻄْﻔَﺔٍ ﺛُﻢَّ ﻣِﻦْ ﻋَﻠَﻘَﺔٍ ﺛُﻢَّ ﻣِﻦ ﻣُّﻀْﻐَﺔٍ ﻣُّﺨَﻠَّﻘَﺔٍ ﻭَﻏَﻴْﺮِ ﻣُﺨَﻠَّﻘَﺔٍ ﻟِّﻨُﺒَﻴِّﻦَ ﻟَﻜُﻢْ ﻭَﻧُﻘِﺮُّ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟْﺄَﺭْﺣَﺎﻡِ ﻣَﺎ ﻧَﺸَﺂﺀُ ﺇِﻟَﻰ ﺃَﺟَﻞٍ ﻣُّﺴَﻤّﻰً ﺛُﻢَّ ﻧُﺨْﺮِﺟُﻜُﻢْ ﻃِﻔْﻼً ﺛُﻢَّ ﻟِﺘَﺒْﻠُﻐُﻮﺍْ ﺃَﺷُﺪَّﻛُﻢْ ﻭَﻣِﻨﻜُﻢ ﻣَّﻦ ﻳُﺘَﻮَﻓَّﻰ ﻭَﻣِﻨﻜُﻢ ﻣَّﻦ ﻳُﺮَﺩُّ ﺇِﻟَﻰ ﺃَﺭْﺫَﻝِ ﺍﻟْﻌُﻤُﺮِ ﻟِﻜَﻴْﻼَ ﻳَﻌْﻠَﻢَ ﻣِﻦ ﺑَﻌْﺪِ ﻋِﻠْﻢٍ ﺷَﻴْﺌﺎً ﻭَﺗَﺮَﻯ ﺍﻟْﺄَﺭْﺽَ ﻫَﺎﻣِﺪَﺓً ﻓَﺈِﺫَﺁ ﺃَﻧﺰَﻟْﻨَﺎ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻬَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻤَﺂﺀَ ﺍﻫْﺘَﺰَّﺕْ ﻭَﺭَﺑَﺖْ ﻭَﺃَﻧﺒَﺘَﺖْ ﻣِﻦ ﻛُﻞِّ ﺯَﻭْﺝٍ ﺑَﻬِﻴﺞٍ * ﺫَﻟِﻚَ ﺑِﺄَﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻫُﻮَ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻖُّ ﻭَﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﻳُﺤْﻰِ ﺍﻟْﻤَﻮْﺗَﻰ ﻭَﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﻛُﻞِّ ﺷَﻰْﺀٍ ﻗَﺪِﻳﺮٌ * ﻭَﺃَﻥَّ ﺍﻟﺴَّﺎﻋَﺔَ ﺀَﺍﺗِﻴَﺔٌ ﻟَّﺎ ﺭَﻳْﺐَ ﻓِﻴﻬَﺎ ﻭَﺃَﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻳَﺒْﻌَﺚُ ﻣَﻦ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟْﻘُﺒُﻮﺭِ
O people! if you are in doubt about the raising, then surely We created you from dust, then from a small seed, then from a clot, then from a lump of flesh, complete in make and incomplete, that We may make clear to you; and We cause what We please to stay in the wombs till an appointed time, then We bring you forth as babies, then that you may attain your maturity; and of you is he who is caused to die, and of you is he who is brought back to the worst part of life, so that after having knowledge he does not know anything; and you see the earth sterile land, but when We send down on it the water, it stirs and swells and brings forth of every kind a beautiful herbage. This is because Allah is the Truth and because He gives life to the dead and because He has power over all things. And because the hour is coming, there is no doubt about it; and because Allah shall raise up those who are in the graves. (22:5-7)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by internationalman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pataricatering:

But in court the judge doesn’t know whether you did it or not ! But God knows everything we do so why not just throw people in hell or heaven as they arrive
sometimes there's evidence dat u did it but u re still judged instead of conviction right away.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Ysakaws1: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mike008:
He is a just God.
If he sends you to either of Heaven or Hell, he has to give reasons to justify his decision.
This may come at the backdrop of a fair hearing.
He may first ask us to explain why we did the things we did before judging us.
I am not an atheist, I am rather a rational and logical person. My question is why would God ask us to explain when we are told God knows what we would do even before doing it? We were also thought about fate and whatever happens to us is because it has been fated to happen by God. This simply means if I become a serial killer or an armed robber today, God has written it down as part of my destiny before my existence. God knows the beginning and the end, so why should I be judged for my wrong doing when it was God that wrote it as part of my destiny? I think I will pause here. I love someone to reply me maturely and rationally, and I will definitely reply.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by femi4: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Southboy:
Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone.
I woke up this morning to the argument of some of my neighbors about judgement day and it hit me, what's the essence of lining up waiting to be judged by God when he already knows what the answer to the question is?

Am only here for the knowledge
Its God desires for everyone to repent before the judgement day.

Without the judgement day, a lot people won't have opportunity to hear the gospel and probably give their lives to Christ
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by segunojo866: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ysakaws1:

I am not an atheist, I am rather a rational and logical person. My question is why would God ask us to explain when we are told God knows what we would do even before doing it? We were also thought about fate and whatever happens to us is because it has been fated to happen by God. This simply means if I become a serial killer or an armed robber today, God has written it down as part of my destiny before my existence. God knows the beginning and the end, so why should I be judged for my wrong doing when it was God that wrote it as part of my destiny? I think I will pause here. I love someone to reply me maturely and rationally, and I will definitely reply.
you are one step into becoming an atheist grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Richiebill(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Southboy:

It makes sense.
sure it does
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Ysakaws1: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
you are one step into becoming an atheist grin
Lol, honestly I am not. I go to church, albeit not religiously. These are things that will keep throwing you when you think about them. I believe religion is doing more confusion than enlightenment to people. On a particular day, I thought about these to a great extent that I asked myself, "what if everything in the bible was written by someone who wanted people to be less cruel and love one another?" If truly it was written by someone randomly and most of the contents are fantasies, then I still believe it is a good idea, for it has reduced a considerable rate of violence, iniquity and whatnot. I think I will pause here again.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by freestylebony(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked oga ooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by redsun(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Every moment a man live is judgement time. Your actions-reactions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by segunojo866: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ysakaws1:

Lol, honestly I am not. I go to church, albeit not religiously. These are things that will keep throwing you when you think about them. I believe religion is doing more confusion than enlightenment to people. On a particular day, I thought about these to a great extent that I asked myself, "what if everything in the bible was written by someone who wanted people to be less cruel and love one another?" If truly it was written by someone randomly and most of the contents are fantasies, then I still believe it is a good idea, for it has reduced a considerable rate of violence, iniquity and whatnot. I think I will pause here again.
so the war in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq is not caused by religion?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
ryt to fair hearing, God started it
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by segunojo866: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ysakaws1:

Christainity is just dumb angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Coloradvantage(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
seriously you will not get any good answer .. satisfying enough! very very logical question! some will say nooooo Dont bring logic to Christianity! but our brains are here to think! sure you won't get a very convincing answer.., than stuffs like God is all ways and do things in his own way,,,, he is a mysterious God! etc! I can never say there is no Supreme being! but we need to ask questions when neccesary!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Ysakaws1: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
so the war in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq is not caused by religion?
There are wars caused by dissimilar religious notions and this is the same reason why I said religion causes more confusion than enlightenment. Even if the bible was written to reduce violence, iniquity, war, and so many more, there can still be war because of different insights of that same bible or perhaps another religious book.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Ysakaws1: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
Christainity is just dumb angry
Na u talk that one oh. Lol
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by segunojo866: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ysakaws1:

There are wars caused by dissimilar religious notions and this is the same reason why I said religion causes more confusion than enlightenment. Even if the bible was written to reduce violence, iniquity, war, and so many more, there can still be war because of different insights of that same bible or perhaps another religious book.
shocked
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Primebuilders(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Do you believe there's hell and lake of fire? When an unbeliever dies, there's judgement cos Bible said its appointed unto men to die and thereafter judgement. An unbeliever is sent to hell after judgement; then at the time of christ coming all those in hell which is temporary are thrown into lake of fire which is final destination of sinners.

Tell me something new. Its now i am hearing that even hell is temporary. So hell is not hot enough that God will now transfer them to lake of fire. Do you scriptural support for your claim.

Do not add nor subtract
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Damilolasmarto(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
I think we need to get something straight here.. A saying goes thus "we are pencils in the hand of the creator. So why will the writer blame the pencil for writing bad things when the pencil is only moving wherever it pushes it. I thought there is also something like destiny who writes or decide this.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by cbaba: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lomprico2:
All of una whey dey quote bible upandan and those whey dey say God knows our heart bla bla bla! No body has answered what the op is asking or is it that u don't understand his question?
Lemmi break it down for y'all...

Since God can see & knows our hearts, and he knows what we will say or do i.e he knows what will happing in d future. Then what's the need for everyone lining up to be judged when he knows what we are going to tell him and where he will throw us (heaven or hell).
That is what op is asking! Fortunately for y'all I have the answer to op's question. grin

Most of the time people are banned in this forum, they dont know their offence or what ever they did does not warrant the type of ban they got and this makes such people angry that is why they lash out at seun and THAT mod!
Now God does not want you to feel that way when you have been tossed to hell grin so he sets up a panel of hearing for you to know why u are going to hell so that u wont feel as if there is partiality or ojoro on ur case. The judgement is for God to let u see why u are going to heaven or hell. smiley

Seun I hope u will learn from this my answer and set up a kind of defence panel for those that are unjustly banned by some of ur moderators! Some ban out of hate or dislike of monikers who have different views or opinion from theirs especially the one in politics section. Peace!
u are very very smart. pls can i have your number. i wud really like to meet. OK?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Ifine(f): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
I take it that God is a mystery I can not fully understand. but I still believe in his judgement
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by caniva(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Southboy:
Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone.
I woke up this morning to the argument of some of my neighbors about judgement day and it hit me, what's the essence of lining up waiting to be judged by God when he already knows what the answer to the question is?

Am only here for the knowledge

Ask yourself this question:

"What is the essence of Examinations when the Teacher already knew the brilliant/serious and the dull/unserious students?"
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by bahaushe1: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
God is just and Has forbidden injustice among His servants. Knowing the fate of all of us is part of His knowledge of the unseen which belongs to Him exclusively.

Subjecting His servants to judgment on that day is a way of proving, beyond doubt, to each soul whatever it earned in this life.

No soul will have doubt about it is fate when it's deeds are placed on a perfect scale of measurement before it is own eyes . Those with unfavorable outcome will have no excuse to reject it.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by Noblewhiz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
MARKETfund:
Southboy there's nothing like a twenty four hours day of judgement as people mistakenly take such scriptural passages at face value.

Let's start from the basics;
Don't be deceived, the judging of this world is ongoing. Jesus himself made that clear in John 12:31 when he said "now there is a judging of this world". What does it mean? If you are hearing the goodnews about God by any means or aware of the existence of the almighty you are living in the period of judgement Jesus spoke about. How you respond to it determines whether you'll be guilty or acquitted. Therefore whether adjudged write or wrong (we know whether we are willful sinners or not) is determined at ones death. Hence the Bible says "after death comes judgement" (Hebrews 9:27). There's no cheating here cos just as the Bible highlights, we reap what we sow (Galantians 6:7). Besides, Romans 6:23 says that the wages sin pays is death.

for clearer understanding take for instance you have a case in Court which may have been on for so many months or even years. The day the case will be decided and you're on your way to Court what you'll tell a friend who probably wants to know where you are going is: Our JUDGEMENT is today
Why? Because that day determines your acquittal (freedom ) or indictment (damnation)

Therefore there's nothing like a twenty four hour day that God will line people up to remind them what they did on a certain day. God is not myopic, he knows you know whether you're guilty or not.

For willful sinners whose judgement ended with death there will be no resurrection. Conversely for righteous one whose favourable judgement ended too with death, God promised "there's going to be a resurrection of both the RIGHTEOUS and the unrighteous"

Who are these UNRIGHTEOUS ones mentioned again you may ask; anyway those are those who never had an opportunity of knowing God less taking side for or against him. Such ones will also experience God's justice by being given an opportunity to hear about him and be allowed to make their own decisions. Hence the book of Revelation 20:4, 11-12 spoke of another judgement conducted during the one thousand year reign of Christ. Worthy of note in that scripture is that a scroll (God's law or the Bible) was opened. Just the same way Bible is being opened to you today and you accept/reject.
Note too that a thousand years is to God a day (2 Peter 3:cool which is why the Bible speaks of the "judgement day". It's a period of time.

In conclusion, we are living during the period of the judgement and judgment day as the Bible use it in some passages is in the future and it's not not for you and I but for those not day of salvation as you and I.

Quite different from what others brothers in the lord are quoting..
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by 3kay945(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
caniva:

Ask yourself this question:

"What is the essence of Examinations when the Teacher already knew the brilliant/serious and the dull/unserious students?"

Your smart questions also breed some other questions like who made some students brilliant or dull?? ? Is it as a result of methods of teaching used by the teacher or what? cool
Re: What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? by phranq30(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Billyonaire please we need you here..ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? / Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria / 3 Ways We Misunderstand Being Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.