Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell (7570 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by JamesReacher(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

Okay.. Every man for himself
It's just a conversation we are having
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

I never said anything about living with fear.
The idea is to just live rightly so you don't lose out in the end.
It's not like you've got anything to lose if you decide to live life in view of heaven.

so assume you somehow got to know that heaven and hell is not real, well u dont need to ansa me just think about it, den u'll know if u're living in fear or not
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by JamesReacher(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

Okay.. Every man for himself
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:

Of cos I know that, and I felt the conversation was getting unnecessarily prolonged...that's why
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
BlueWizAngel:

so assume you somehow got to know that heaven and hell is not real, well u dont need to ansa me just think about it, den u'll know if u're living in fear or not

The point still remains there's no knowing till after death...
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by OtemSapien: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:
The poster above me though undecided

My father always says whether there's heaven or hell, one would only know after death.
Why not just believe so you don't lose out in the end.
Cos if you die and realise it's all true, you've lost out forever, but if after death you find out its not so then you've lost nothing.
So live life with the belief of an after life of heaven and hell while striving of cos to make heaven

How should I, a god who already knows the truth, live my life in pretence of what is not totally true? As I said above, there are numerous afterlives, so why should I desire heaven of satan(Yahweh) among others?
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

The point still remains there's no knowing till after death...
there u av it
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by JamesReacher(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

Of cos I know that, and I felt the conversation was getting unnecessarily prolonged...that's why
unnecessarily prolonged by how many hours? what a condescending human being
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by OtemSapien: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2017
favourmic:

no be only you

its just to scary

The book of revelation is fun to read. Anytime I feel like I want to have nightmares to study, I read it. I study nightmares for fun cheesy
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Lomprico2: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Finstar:
Seun, make it in such a way that before someone comment on an xtain thread, they will first take an oat, just like you did in Islam section.

Whenever a thread is made, one buffoon from the rock will come and derail the thread, destroying the purpose.. Lots of people have been complaining about this and you have lay a deaf ear.. Don't be partial.. Let Muslims and Christians enjoy same privilege .. I'm not a religious bigot, but I know right and wrong when I see one.

Seun has been threatened in d past and his site hacked so he wont listen to you!
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:
unnecessarily prolonged by how many hours? what a condescending human being

The length of the discussion according to me wasn't determined by the number of hours but by the fact that we both have different views on the whole ish and so there was no need prolonging it.
I'm a huge respecter of people's views and beliefs and that was what I was doing, but you obviously weren't, and still isn't worth it!
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Lomprico2: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

I never said anything about living with fear.
The idea is to just live rightly so you don't lose out in the end.
It's not like you've got anything to lose if you decide to live life in view of heaven.

Define 'living rightly'
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Lomprico2:

Define 'living rightly'

You know....
The Christ like way of living

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Lomprico2: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

You know....
The Christ like way of living

And what is the Christ way of living?
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Uhomanbulus110(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2017
That the true
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Lomprico2:

And what is the Christ way of living?

Please read the bible...
That explains it better...

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by leofab(f): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Horlufemi(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
no heaven. no hell
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by AntiWailer: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You know you don't need to be a Muslim to post on Muslim thread.. Its just a button you can click on and comment. No one is going to ban you for having civil discussions.

The button that says u should confirm and confess a faith ?
Common.

U dnt av to defend bull-shiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by AntiWailer: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Lomprico2:

Seun has been threatened in d past and his site hacked so he wont listen to you!

That is just an excuse.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

The button that says u should confirm and confess a faith ?
Common.

U dnt av to defend bull-shiit
Its just a button. I click, comment and move on. undecided
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Lomprico2: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

Please read the bible...
That explains it better...

Only his ministry life was related. That was when he was 30-33 yrs. And d only account of his childhood was when he went to d temple to discuss with priests at 12yrs old.

What was he like as a teenager and young adult? Did he play a lot, was he funny, was he an introvert n quiet all d time did he have friends he hang out with do they have argument n disagreement like we all do? Etc.

If all these were related in d bible like u say then I will know what living Christ-like is.
Don't get me wrong, I do believe in Christ but do u know that if I wear jeans some peeps tag it a sin or if I go watch a football game or I attend a party they say its a sin, that its not "Christ-like" bla bla.

There are many innocent things we do that some christians see as sin and tag u a sinner thus like d dude u were discussing with saying that you are living in fear.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Lomprico2:

Only his ministry life was related. That was when he was 30-33 yrs. And d only account of his childhood was when he went to d temple to discuss with priests at 12yrs old.

What was he like as a teenager and young adult? Did he play a lot, was he funny, was he an introvert n quiet all d time? Etc.

If all these were related in d bible like u say then I will know what living Christ-like is.
Don't get me wrong, I do believe in Christ but do u know that if I wear jeans some peeps tag it a sin or if I go watch a football game they say its a sin, that its not "Christ-like" bla bla.

There are many innocent things we do that some christians see as sin and tag u a sinner thus like d dude u were discussing with saying that you are living in fear.

I totally get that...
I wanna believe that's where your personal relationship with Christ comes into play, to help check your lifestyle whether right or wrong

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by AntiWailer: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Its just a button. I click, comment and move on. undecided

U click accepting the faith and move on right ?

So why can't a Muslim click "I accept Jesus too and move on "

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Lomprico2: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

I totally get that...
I wanna believe that's where your personal relationship with Christ comes into play, to help check your lifestyle whether right or wrong

What is right? What is wrong?

Watching football or playing it?
Going to parties?
Wearing jeans?
Putting make up?
Perming my hair?
Getting stylish hair cut?
Playing bet?

What?
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by favourmic(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemSapien:

The book of revelation is fun to read. Anytime I feel like I want to have nightmares to study, I read it. I study nightmares for fun cheesy

you study nightmares for fun? are you okay? sir tongue
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by austin2all: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2017
because you were groomed to believe and think so.
fck.

https://web.facebook.com/100005716247310/videos/725726847627850/
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

U click accepting the faith and move on right ?

So why can't a Muslim click "I accept Jesus too and move on "
Jesus likes nails, not buttons.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Lomprico2:

What is right? What is wrong?

Watching football or playing it?
Going to parties?
Wearing jeans?
Putting make up?
Perming my hair?
Getting stylish hair cut?
Playing bet?

What?

I can't say what's right or wrong for you..
Whatever is right for you might be wrong for someone else...
The spirit of God in you is what tells you what's right or wrong for you to do..

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Lomprico2: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

I can't say what's right or wrong for you..
Whatever is right for you might be wrong for someone else...
The spirit of God in you is what tells you what's right or wrong for you to do..

Ok
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:
The poster above me though undecided

My father always says whether there's heaven or hell, one would only know after death.
Why not just believe so you don't lose out in the end.
Cos if you die and realise it's all true, you've lost out forever, but if after death you find out its not so then you've lost nothing.
So live life with the belief of an after life of heaven and hell while striving of cos to make heaven

there's a Christian heaven, Muslim heaven, Hindu heaven, etc.

Se applies to Hell
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by OtemSapien: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2017
favourmic:

you study nightmares for fun? are you okay? sir tongue
kikiki ki grin in fact for now I love nightmares more than lucid dreams. I'm only studying nightmares to help my coming descendants, because I'll surely tell them all my discoveries as far as nightmares are concerned.
Five nightmares every week is okay with me. Pls don't be like me o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church,the World’s 4th Largest Auditorium / Nigerians - Please HELP!! / Ifa Of The Year 2010: Ose Obara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.