Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell (7571 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by KKKWHITE(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2017
You guys that dont believe that hell exist thinks that after jesus christ died on the cross for our sins there wont be a punishment for any sin committed after that Them stop going to church either
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by shurley22(f): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

there's a Christian heaven, Muslim heaven, Hindu heaven, etc.

Se applies to Hell

Oh...okay

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Pat081: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Both re 4 human being and not animal is 4 one to take one
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Finstar: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Lomprico2:

Seun has been threatened in d past and his site hacked so he wont listen to you!

Website hack is not strange as long as you're a webmaster.. That doesn't mean he shouldn't do what's right.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by 12345baba(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Finstar:
Seun, make it in such a way that before someone comment on an xtain thread, they will first take an oat, just like you did in Islam section.

Whenever a thread is made, one buffoon from the rock will come and derail the thread, destroying the purpose.. Lots of people have been complaining about this and you have lay a deaf ear.. Don't be partial.. Let Muslims and Christians enjoy same privilege .. I'm not a religious bigot, but I know right and wrong when I see one.
u just said my mind Seun and Co dey partial for the matter. Yeye cheats

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:
The poster above me though undecided

My father always says whether there's heaven or hell, one would only know after death.
Why not just believe so you don't lose out in the end.
Cos if you die and realise it's all true, you've lost out forever, but if after death you find out its not so then you've lost nothing.
So live life with the belief of an after life of heaven and hell while striving of cos to make heaven

that's the problem, Christians don't worship God because they love him, but because they are afraid of Hell,
what if, God only grant heavenly access to those who genuinely love him ? it means almost everybody won't make heaven.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Primebuilders(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Where is the mention of the word HELL is the passage you quoted.

I only see lake of fire and not Hell fire .

Don't get it twisted.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Benekruku(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2017
grin grin grin

Both don't exist!

It's all fiction!

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by redsun(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
When you are dead all you become is mere carbon and reunited with the elements you come from.

Heaven or hell is real in your heart and dispositions while you still breathe. Now.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by meforyou1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Excluding me
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Lokoyen(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

Christian related posts are thrown open while I must confirm that I am a Muslim before posting on any post that has Muslim in it.

Stupid posts like Muslim women dancing one corner.

Seun and the mods need to do something about this.

The forum need to be a secular forum and not some Islamic forum.

Seun claims to be an Atheist but every rule seems to confirm that he is simply a MUSLIM.

This is what I will paste in all xtian related post until something is done about it.

Pls join me in this protest and do the same.

The Demands :

Remove the creed we must recite before we comment o Muslim posts or put "I accept that Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and saviour" before you submit a xtian post

Am in support.
Seun do sumtin its bad!!!
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by arodavoo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
What most people dont know is that hell is a temporary place where unbelievers who die will go to before judgement, the believers wud go to paradise,after judgement there wud now go heaven.
Hell is more like a spirit,where unbelievers wud be tortured and tormented before the judgment day,in other words,there is no fire in hell
after judgement hell itself wud now be thru into the lakes of fire
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by charlsecy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You know you don't need to be a Muslim to post on Muslim thread.. Its just a button you can click on and comment. No one is going to ban you for having civil discussions.
I am not sure you are sincere enough about the creed on Muslim thread and the absence of a counterpart creed on Christian thread.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by HMZi: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:
The poster above me though undecided

My father always says whether there's heaven or hell, one would only know after death.
Why not just believe so you don't lose out in the end.
Cos if you die and realise it's all true, you've lost out forever, but if after death you find out its not so then you've lost nothing.
So live life with the belief of an after life of heaven and hell while striving of cos to make heaven
PASCAL'S WAGER iiishh
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by sonofluc1fer: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
charlsecy:
I am not sure you are sincere enough about the creed on Muslim thread and the absence of a counterpart creed on Christian thread.
The things that bother you guys.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by AfonjaConehead: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
God help n save my soul.
Hell is only better imagined..
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by promohouse(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
cheesy shockedWhether we like it or not we will die one day and give account to the MAKER.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by gabe: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
of course OP has gone to both heaven and hell to confirm so let's take his word for it.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by charlsecy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
The things that bother you guys.
Come with clean hands. Equity!
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
What of purgatory?
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by dominion001(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
I will make a new heaven and a new earth..... Bible

Thy kingdom come...... our Lord's prayer

The meek shall inherit the earth.......... Bible

Question? If heaven is for all the righteous and hell for the wicked, what will happen to the earth?

When we say "thy kingdom come" when saying the lord's prayer what do we mean "come".

When is the meek going to inherit the earth? Now abi after judgement?

Lastly. What realy is the meaning of hell. Check your dictionary.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by mranswer: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
If you say there is no final home, where are you going after you die. Moscow?
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by lightinchrist4: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't like reading d book of revelations

Its scary but all true, Jesus is the only way, the truth and life. Its just easy give your life to Him and experience eternal rest and peace.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by lightinchrist4: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
premium9ja:
Revelation 20 : 10 - 15

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Yes o.. Heaven is my home. I will be ready when the Lord shall come. Be ready too. Be truly born again. His coming is nearer than you think. God bless you all. Amen.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by osezi(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Probably cos its an account of a man's psychotic episode.

If the story is to be believed, its author was a man dumped and left for dead on an island called Patmos. Who knows the kind of mental torture he suffered from loneliness and starvation?

Revelations was just a record of his hallucinations..the book is more enjoyable once you understand that.

It shows how creative the mind can be under the influence of drugs.

Same way Jesus' mind got creative while fasting in the wilderness. He started hearing voices asking him to turn stone to bread, got carried to the top of mountain and where he saw the whole world. Lol.

Bible is just a collection of stoner experiences.

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell by EmpressT(f): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Because it is absolutely scary and true.
MhizzAJ:
I don't like reading d book of revelations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians - Please HELP!! / Ifa Of The Year 2010: Ose Obara / Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.