Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (80097 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by dbynonetwork: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

One.

As you can see, four links were provided in a single shot, including the one of 2 yr old raped and sodomised, balance it up, then we continue from there.

The list is inexhaustible.

INCEST

(1) http://sunnewsonline.com/kano-court-remands-teenager-for-allegedly-raping-5-year-old-niece/

FATHER IBRAHIM HAS BEEN RAPING 7YRS OLD DAUGTER FOR 7 YEARS
(2) https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/father-ibrahim-rapes-7-yr-old-daughter-7-years-kano/

FATHER RAPES AND KILL SEVEN MONTHS OLD BABY

(3) https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/7-month-old-girl-raped-step-father-dies/

INCEST ON THE RISE IN KANO

(4) http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/29/incest-rise-kano-police/
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BLINGZ88: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
BetaThings:

All of them?
No, sir. There was nothing to keep them in their parents home since they did ot have to go to school, make a career etc
They (whether born into wealth or not) mostly married around 14 years
since we have schools now, why can't she just finish with at least secondary school. and mind you, the can't continue school while giving birth, the stress of pregnancy alone is enough.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
BLINGZ88:
Christian o, Muslim o. this thing is not right

not right as how??
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Rilwayne001: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
BLINGZ88:
You are God that can see the future. How do you know that she's gonna Bleep around with random dudes.

No. That's not what I'm implying o. What I mean is that, most of those kids nowadays are so expose that they are more enlightened than even some adults. With this current computer age, they tend to showcase behavior that even their mama have never seen before. Since they have access to the Internet, from Facebook to Instagram to 2go and so on, they are exposed to sex. And then you will see 13year old girl claiming to have boyfriend. I mean what do you expect of a such relationship? If it doesn't make such girl get an unwanted pregnant (or can't a 13year old get pregnant) or even contact all sorts of disease at such tender age.. Although with close monitoring and counseling, such a situation can be prevented, but most of those kids are stiff-neck that they won't listen no matter what, wouldn't it be better to give such stiff-necked kid out in marriage that for her to be fucking around till she gets hiv or an unwanted pregnancy?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
beastofwestros:
nawa ooo

people wey never get direction for life , very soon they will give birth to kids without understanding what life is all about.
please is the main essence of life procreation?
don't just give birth to child without understanding yourself first, if you love your unborn children , you will not bring them here to suffer.

And when those people who you call understood life and had direction give birth to prostitute, transgender, lesbian, gay, armed robber, ritualist, drunkard etc how do u explain that??
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by oceanized25(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
mustafa006:

is it your daughter or is groom complaining
see your moniker..... I have nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Solorrman(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
It is settled nothing good can ever come out from the North.

Bunch of people without directions or goals

This girl is pregnant
hey u that can have sex with ur father since u are a teen,is now talking rubbish abt north. We do know that ur custom do allow ur father and brothers to f.uck u and also f.uck ur mother. Thats why most of u are ashawo because u are not even getting married till u produce 5 children together with ur guyz,u think we dnt know abi,short skirt pus.sy
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by lagosrd: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Infant couple.
Children getting married to children
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by promowise(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
before 25 nw
e go don marry 4 wifes come begin waka from street to street dey polish shoe. yeye dey smell
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by henrycantona(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
this is totally rubbish what will a 15year old girl know on how to manage a house iam telling you I stay in the north if this marriage last more than two years then..... I only know if this girl failed to cook after flogging that punanny for one year na Saki be that, becoming a divorcee at a tender age na them full my area as am typing now
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2017
This is illegal. Nigga is an adult and should not be allowed to get married to a minor. HE shoulda waited till she is 18
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by awemina6(m): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2017
blessed union
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BLINGZ88: 3:33am On Oct 09, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

not right as how??
let this argument end. You mind will never change so what's the point arguing
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BLINGZ88: 3:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

No. That's not what I'm implying o. What I mean is that, most of those kids nowadays are so expose that they are more enlightened than even some adults. With this current computer age, they tend to showcase behavior that even their mama have never seen before. Since they have access to the Internet, from Facebook to Instagram to 2go and so on, they are exposed to sex. And then you will see 13year old girl claiming to have boyfriend. I mean what do you expect of a such relationship? If it doesn't make such girl get an unwanted pregnant (or can't a 13year old get pregnant) or even contact all sorts of disease at such tender age.. Although with close monitoring and counseling, such a situation can be prevented, but most of those kids are stiff-neck that they won't listen no matter what, wouldn't it be better to give such stiff-necked kid out in marriage that for her to be fucking around till she gets hiv or an unwanted pregnancy?
a girl that let's you hand her into marriage at 15 is certainly a good guy, again you are looking at extreme conditions. well let's not argue anymore. I'm tired of the is topic.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Ayiba360: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2017
Congrats bt itz a wrong marriage, way 2 young 2 marry especially naw dat both will av almost ntin 2 offer
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Harkyn92(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2017
I think the parents of the two of them are wealthy, that's why they can do the wedding because they know they are not going to lack anything and their parents will monitor them. so I see no upcoming problem for them in the future.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Rilwayne001: 6:35am On Oct 09, 2017
BLINGZ88:
a girl that let's you hand her into marriage at 15 is certainly a good guy, again you are looking at extreme conditions. well let's not argue anymore. I'm tired of the is topic.

But you said earlier on that it is wrong from all angles? Haha cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BLINGZ88: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

But you said earlier on that it is wrong from all angles? Haha cheesy
it is wrong from all angle because you can't categorically say that a girl is gonna sleep around and contact hiv. preventing early pregnancy by giving children off to marriage is like preventing crime by jailing everybody.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by miketayo(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2017
Trottle:

Do you really understand my post?

Even from a biological point of view, there's nothing like a "teenage"; It's a Western construct

It's either you're married or not!

On a personal level, would you allow your daughter or son to have boyfriends ditto with your son (and fornicate around in the name of being a teenager) or would you rather want them married??

And later divorce wen they find out it was too soon Nd not matured enough to cope. Having a boyfriend doesn't mean u have to fornicate
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BetaThings: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2017
BLINGZ88:
it is wrong from all angle because you can't categorically say that a girl is gonna sleep around and contact hiv. preventing early pregnancy by giving children off to marriage is like preventing crime by jailing everybody.
Jailing everybody?
Wrong analogy
The vast majority of people will not go to jail. And it is a punishment for a crime
But nearly everyone is expected to marry because society wants and thrives on it
Here these people are marrying earlier than people expect. So what is the problem
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BetaThings: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2017
dbynonetwork:

No I think you need a mug of fresh coffee because I will thrilling by digging dip into atrocities committed by paedophiles up north....

Chill with these:
http://motherhoodinstyle.net/2017/08/13/disturbing-photos-how-father-allegedly-raped-his-2-year-old-daughter-in-kaduna/

https://www.naij.com/56403.html

This is a pastor engaged in pedophilia

Please I am counting up, destination is 50
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BLINGZ88: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2017
BetaThings:

Jailing everybody?
Wrong analogy
The vast majority of people will not go to jail. And it is a punishment for a crime
But nearly everyone is expected to marry because society wants and thrives on it
Here these people are marrying earlier than people expect. So what is the problem
the boy is old enough to get married but the girl isn't.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BLINGZ88: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2017
BetaThings:

Jailing everybody?
Wrong analogy
the boy is old enough to get married but the girl isn't. and that's a problem. we as a society exist based on rules, there is a saying where I'm from that "if a sacrilege exist for a long time, it becomes tradition". I'm not saying that this is a sacrilege but it is just not right.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Muhsinkhan:

You know she's pregnant from a pic? That's unfair and besides, in Islam you can't contract a marriage while the woman is pregnant.
I'm not a Muslim, I don't know how their doctrine is and I'm not ready to take on any religious debate here, buh the fact is, I'm a mother and I can always point out a pregnant woman if and when I see one, so I still maintain that that girl in pic is pregnant!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by bellazz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
BLINGZ88:
does it have to be two extreme situations?. what about she goes through with school and marry a guy that she truly wants.

And my boss... does being marry stops one from pursuing his/ her academic dream?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by grudges: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

And when those people who you call understood life and had direction give birth to prostitute, transgender, lesbian, gay, armed robber, ritualist, drunkard etc how do u explain that??
u speak my mind brother, this issue of transgender is rare among muslim, infact I 've never known one with such deffect, but my brother, for the other side this issue is rampant, when ur heart is seal u will never understand despite its simplicity. May God guide us nd grant us understanding
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by FemiFimile: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

@15 i was still a virgin, hmmmm..

And, wat is dat suppose to me? I hope it is not wat my brain is telling me...

First u said they were 4, ur friend said dey were 40.

Now this? cry

luminouz:

Gbenusohun joor! U mentioned u already slept with 40 men in one of NL threads!!!!
So 40 boiz no too much for u?? At ur 23years of age.....
*faints*

luminouz:

Its 40 not 4!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by khalilullaah(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
BLINGZ88:
my dear, a fifteen year old can't make life choices.
But can measure the size of a man's joystick?

This is how shallow some of you bring up points to establish claim you see as facts.
our mothers of old whom we refer to as the best married mostly married at this age range, yet as sophisticated as we claim we think all fifteen years old can make life choices.
Let your girls(from the south) keep test driving as if their hormones are regulated by your concern of teens being "able to make life choices."
Like I would always say, stop judging other people's way of life and culture by your own standard.
As if the girl complained to you armies of maturity.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BLINGZ88: 6:12am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

But can measure the size of a man's joystick?

This is how shallow some of you bring up points to establish claim you see as facts.
our mothers of old whom we refer to as the best married mostly married at this age range, yet as sophisticated as we claim we think all fifteen years old can make life choices.
Let your girls(from the south) keep test driving as if their hormones are regulated by your concern of teens being "able to make life choices."
Like I would always say, stop judging other people's way of life and culture by your own standard.
As if the girl complained to you armies of maturity.
cry as much as you want bro, that's the gospel truth. You all just want to marry little girls that you will enslave. Tell her to sit down and she sits, treating her like she is sub human. but like I said, continue the law is on your side. rubbish
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2017
That guy is a mad man his name is Kennedy, I know him very well... He is a man with family oh... And a big dick to add sef. . With bear bear all over his body.
iamJ:

You that is using uchemba pix as dp didn't get close monitoring abi?

typing nonsense like say ur free mb just arrive

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by khalilullaah(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2017
BLINGZ88:
cry as much as you want bro, that's the gospel truth. You all just want to marry little girls that you will enslave. Tell her to sit down and she sits, treating her like she is sub human. but like I said, continue the law is on your side. rubbish

Did she complain to you?
why are you cryibg more than the "breaved?"

Are we marrying your daughters?

I keep wondering why you can't simply learn how to mind your business.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BLINGZ88: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

Did she complain to you?
why are you cryibg more than the "breaved?"

Are we marrying your daughters?

I keep wondering why you can't simply learn how to mind your business.
go marry a 2 year old, then force her to cover her face because of your insecurities as a man and then when she is older with 15 children, you will marry another 15 year old and when she is older with 15 more children, you marry another one. the cycle continues for you guys. insecure motherforkerz

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.