Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (80018 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
nurshah:

You also need close monitoring.. Selling off your body on social media is decent right?is it not better for you go marry than be showing your body to men that you are sexy and endowed??
This young couple are more honorable than you. You should not even be commenting at least they are decent

Am not for this kinda marriage but your type should not be commenting

Stop being an irritant
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Muhsinkhan(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
eikenberry:
apologize, my comment was for her not you. Happy Sunday.
Same to you
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Slayer2: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:

guys get a room already...

Who come ask you to quote the last message with my numb in it now? Una go just they do over sabi for this nairaland. Mtchew
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

How do you mean? That someone should be watching them as they bang themselves?

In all aspects
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Tecno66: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
CastedDude:
Photos of this latest coupe in town are trending online due to obvious reason. According to a social media user who shared the photos and congratulated the couple on their union, the 19-year-old boy tied the knot with his 15-year-old bride. This happened in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/19-year-old-boy-marries-15-year-old-girl-northern-part-nigeria-photos.html
Fresh blood. Them go born sound children no be the type wey old men and women born wey be say all dey sa be na to dey insult people. When d guy enter 40yrs him son don graduate.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:

mulims pretending since 0000bc

mohammed was the king of pu**ssy

mohammed married how many wives remind me?

do you know mohammed fondled his wives bosoms when they on the red blood flow

i am only following the footsteps of mohammed he is my mentor

what can i say i love pu**ssy

i just finished round now

i dont do unaged p*ssy like you

i deal with riped p*ussy

Wow, what a nice comment.
May ur future be exactly like this comment... Happy to read from u. Peace bro!
Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Muhsinkhan:
Some niggas will come and slam this one now. As if 14 year olds are not already having pre-marital sex. And who says getting married at 15 automatically means they will start giving birth immediately?
Well these ones are automatically ready to start giving birth immediately bcs when u look closely at d young girl she's pregnant already and I think that's the 'obvious reason' d Op mentioned for the early marriage.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Too young undecided

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by okerekeikpo: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pydofile
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by cristianisraeli: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Who come ask you to quote the last message with my numb in it now? Una go just they do over sabi for this nairaland. Mtchew

dundi! you never gonna see that panties..lol
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by cristianisraeli: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
fk001:

Lol cheesy you just prove how gullible you are, do something reasonable with your life.

I am not a die hard fan of religion grin

Pervert!!!

you are zombie then

you are defending someone that married a 15yr old

tell me whows the pedo and perv??ewu hausa
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by cristianisraeli: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Boyooosa:

Wow, what a nice comment.
May ur future be exactly like this comment... Happy to read from u. Peace bro!
Best Regards.

another zombie follower of mohammed spotted..i know you have a 12yr old in your house now.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by LionDeLeo: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Viergeachar:

Will you advise/allow your sister/daughter to marry at 15?

Between getting married and becoming a full time olosho at that age, I go for the former.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by EBISABA(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
No b 2day... B4 30yr of deir age nw dey will v gave birth 2 50children... North nd deir believe.. Hapi sunday guys

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by LionDeLeo: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Springdale:

Like your sister na.
We know the ones that become full time ashees @ 10 with several customers.

The link is on the thread already.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by bellazz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
BLINGZ88:
Christian o, Muslim o. this thing is not right

but make he give her Belle out of wedlock or make she reached menopause still hustling na dat One better

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Slayer2: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dundi! you never gonna see that panties..lol

Foolish boy, talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by cristianisraeli: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Foolish boy, talking rubbish.

hahaha..dundi..i got you...hahaha
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:

another zombie follower of mohammed spotted..i know you have a 12yr old in your house now.
Why are you upset with everybody in life? Afterall you are the sculptor of your life, not me nor anybody. I was only commending you for your great comment and hoping for you to spend the rest of your life exactly the way your post read. Or isn't that a great comment you posted?

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by reefah420(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Do you know that nwaamaikpe comments has made it to naij
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Rilwayne001: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
BLINGZ88:
Christian o, Muslim o. this thing is not right

Not in the general sense though.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Slayer2: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha..dundi..i got you...hahaha

Accident fall on you there mbeke boy

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Alameer(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
[beautiful people May Allah bless your unity]

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Rilwayne001: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
indodon:
before he's 25 she would have given birth to three or four kids ...

and the nigga wee goan marry another 15 yr old hahahahah

Bwahahaha grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
I wish dem d best
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by BLINGZ88: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
jhalaljnr:

It's you that is stupid!!
How can you criticize one's lifestyle?
If you dont have any meaningfull thing to say, then keep your mouth shut!
life style at the expense of the girls future, just 15 years on earth and she is already tied up by marriage. Anyways your mind have been made up so no need arguing. we are taking steps backwards with these traditions.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Sterope(f): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you saying that your forefathers did not know what life was bout when they married young?

beastofwestros:
nawa ooo

people wey never get direction for life , very soon they will give birth to kids without understanding what life is all about.
please is the main essence of life procreation?
don't just give birth to child without understanding yourself first, if you love your unborn children , you will not bring them here to suffer.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by cristianisraeli: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Slayer2:

Accident fall on you there mbeke boy

elantraceey come and see the dundi that wanted to toast you.lol

small little worm

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by PointZerom: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Too much actually but it exists.
There is a report that effect. cheesy
oops, Mr "Educated".

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by akigbemaru: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
CastedDude:
Photos of this latest coupe in town are trending online due to obvious reason. According to a social media user who shared the photos and congratulated the couple on their union, the 19-year-old boy tied the knot with his 15-year-old bride. This happened in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/19-year-old-boy-marries-15-year-old-girl-northern-part-nigeria-photos.html
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
It is settled nothing good can ever come out from the North.

Bunch of people without directions or goals

This girl is pregnant

Are you sure nothing good can come out of the north?
D yam, rice, vegetables, rice and fruits u ate through out this week is from where........NNAMDI KANU FARMS abi angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.