Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos (36455 Views)

Adamu Dauda, From Rearing Cattle To A University Lecturer / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party / Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Even NANS na still northern head am....anyway, RIPP
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by belloadebowale: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
May Allah grant him al janat firdaos.xtians are bad too.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Ramanto(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Iceman2017:
Will he still get his own seven virgins, since he did not die for the sake of fighting for Allah?

Just curious!
Rip to the dead
Be reasonable for once. We are talking death here. Could be your turn tomorrow
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
curvilicious:

because most times the moni is stolen and pple curse the moni nd the moni in turn bring hilevel diseases grin am i correct?

yeah clap 4 urself

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by tubolancer(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
May The Almighty forgive his shortcomings & grant him Aljannah Firdaus.

This reminds me of Moses Osakede of blessed memory from UNIBEN.
Moses Osakede From Ekpoma, Ambrose Alli University.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Iceman2017(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ramanto:

Be reasonable for once. We are talking death here. Could be your turn tomorrow

Its certain bro. We will all die one day.
I just asked I simple question
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Iceman2017(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
yelanst:
He is not a Muslim.
But the burial process says otherwise
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by aguiyi2: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i still wonder why does rich men have strange Illness.. (hypertension, ulcer, cirrhosis,cancer........) after all their money.

and i wonder why some poor or average man live longer undecided
.The average or poor man does not live longer.When they contact illnesses such as these,they attribute it to poison or witchcraft without knowing what actually ails them.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by abilemi(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
RIP Leader. Remember our days in Struggle

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by andyoscar(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
No forgiveness after death!
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Myde4naija(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Iceman2017:
Will he still get his own seven virgins, since he did not die for the sake of fighting for Allah?

Just curious!
Rip to the dead
since he is a Muslim he still died on the same course fighting for the sake of allaah........every Muslim battle shaitan and shayatin like you internally.......

A true Muslim jihad isn't with gun or bomb but with iman and taqwa.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by tishbite41(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
curvilicious:

Moses Osakede of UNIBEN as how?
Moses Osakede was an AAUite. Where are you from? angry
no blame am, na mallam hin b

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Redoil: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
May The Almighty forgive his shortcomings & grant him Aljannah Firdaus.

This reminds me of Moses Osakede of blessed memory from UNIBEN.
aau ekpoma 2001
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by curvilicious: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
tishbite41:
no blame am, na mallam hin b

As in the guy surprise me. He just confidently write the thing for public without accurate knowledge. I nor sure say the guy go............ lipsrsealed
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by deavicky(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
This what happens when u don't have good infrastructure. 10m after he land, if they were taking him to Lagos, there would have been more time.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by columbus007(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
irahub:
Islam a bad
Islam-are-bad you mean to say? undecided
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by LionDeLeo: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
curvilicious:

My bad.

I wasn't in his school but I could remember when he came for one aluta in my school (I was in the university secondary staff school then located inside the university campus). He died in an auto accident on his way to one aluta, his vice, Tijani Kabiru from ABU Zaria took over from him.

This is the little I know about him.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Almusty6060(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Allahu Aqbar.....To Allah we belong anto him we shall return......May his soul rest in jannah.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by WetinConsignMe: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Iceman2017:

Just curious!
Rip to the dead

72 not 7. Seventy two virgins. 72!! Which raises the qiestion... hmmmm. I think I will start a thread.

*modified*
I just put up the thread. Go to religion section and see it

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
He passed on five minutes before landing. All the hours used in flight would've been used if past and present corrupt good for stealing Nigeria government Buhari and Barugate in clouded, had equipped Nigeria medical facilities, he wouldn't have died.

Nigeria government medical doctors and hospitals needs to stop being foolish and sycophants. Non of them going for strikes against poor equipped medical facilities and well being of the electorates. But for their bank alerts sakes so do NANS and Buhari himself.

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by ndat(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i still wonder why does rich men have strange Illness.. (hypertension, ulcer, cirrhosis,cancer........) after all their money.

lifestyle to answer your question straight.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by raphaeladeyele: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
REST IN PEACE
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by d33types: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

That's not true man. Come to the hospitals. The poor have even more cancers especially this liver cirrhosis with liver cancer
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by alutarabbi: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
RIP (Return if possible) kapone!! Aluta continua... Victoria acerta!!
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by TTLegacy: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Iceman2017:

Just curious!
Rip to the dead
Some of you still remain idiots and change never change your thoughts. Is BOKO Haram doctrine running in your blood? Anyway am a Muslim, Islam us my religion. If you what to know what faith is all about grab a copy of English Quran. If you use BH judge me, it shall not be well with haters.
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
He died a Muslim
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Iceman2017(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
TTLegacy:

Some of you still remain idiots and change never change your thoughts. Is BOKO Haram doctrine running in your blood? Anyway am a Muslim, Islam us my religion. If you what to know what faith is all about grab a copy of English Quran. If you use BH judge me, it shall not be well with haters.
Bros, you are not making any point here.
Did I mention BH here or did I criticize your religion?
So someone cannot ask a simple question about Islam anymore?
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by lukma227gmailcom(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
May your souls rest in peace amin

Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by Firefire(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by osidion2020(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
curvilicious:

Bless up bro, for reminding him...Greatest AAUite...
Re: Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos by curvilicious: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
osidion2020:
Bless up bro, for reminding him...Greatest AAUite...

Great!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dam At Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (video, Photos) / Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG / Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.