Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 (18847 Views)

I Love Sagged Breastts / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by dilini(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Please I need sincere answers from the experienced (married) folks on here.

Thanks

I met a lady after she stumbled on my FB and sent me a dm. We got chatting and later it transcended into calling even on whatsapp (both day and night). Her pic on her whatsapp profile was what got me attracted to her (although I haven't met her in person by that time). I fell for her straight up and she too professed her feelings for me. She referred to me as her Super Hero. This lady is okay both facially and otherwise and a graduate of one of Nigeria's University in the SE. She's a corper now and workin. Now my issue is: when we met the first time she opened up about a child she had with a guy but decided to keep it. That's by the way and I accepted that but to my chagrin and uttermost surprise I was disturbed when I saw her breasts all sagged... I mean flat as a slate like that of an old woman. This lady in question is abt 25-26yrs old o! This is what worries me too much. I hadnt ask her about this and I am greatly disturbed by it. Even after breastfeeding just one baby her breasts shudnt have sagged as flat as it is. From the way I have been reasoning it might seems she got herself involved with different men/guys while in school or otherwise or must have been a runz girl haven her breasts fondled so hard (forgive me for this) and might have accidently taken in. This is a lady I fell in love before meeting her and we had plans of settling down together but the thought of those sagged breasts makes me draw away from her bit by bit. Havin a child out of wedlock...that I can deal but those sagged breasts are my big worry. When I try playing with them there's nothing to hold just the fleshy/skin of the breasts. Im considering calling her so we can talk and ask her to tell me the whole truth that surrounded her time in school and wat really led to havin a child out of wedlock. Not getting enough answers will lead to calling off the relationship.

My big question here is: WHAT MUST HAVE CAUSED THOSE BREASTS TO HAVE SAGGED TO THE POINT OF BEING FLAT AS SLIPPERS?

Please over to you professionals what might be the cause of this? Any help on this?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by OLUWAcypris1(f): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2017
hmmmm, this matter pass me

5 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Day11(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Picture pls angry

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by dilini(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Day11:
Picture pls angry
Are you for real?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by greatnaija01: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2017
If you truly LOVE HER, then help her boobs RISE AGAIN..... there are food suplements, pills, creams that will do this and remove stretch marks.... YOU NEED TO WORK IT AND OWN IT... so she sees that you are committed and responsible..... DONT QUIT... I was in the same shoes and I had to have a HARD TALK and did lots of breast augumentative procedures and today my Lady's boobs stands like National Anthem.... but it took a total of 4 months to achieve... If you love her put in the work... SHE WILL FOREVER REMAIN YOURS.

dilini:

Thanks

I met a lady after she stumbled on my FB and sent me a dm. We got chatting and later it transcended into calling even on whatsapp (both day and night). Her pic on her whatsapp profile was what got me attracted to her (although I haven't met her in person by that time). I fell for her straight up and she too professed her feelings for me. She referred to me as her Super Hero. This lady is okay both facially and otherwise and a graduate of one of Nigeria's University in the SE. She's a corper now and workin with one ministry like that. Now my issue is: when we met the first time she opened up about a child she had with a guy but decided to keep it. That's by the way and I accepted that but to my chagrin and uttermost surprise I was disturbed when I saw her breasts all sagged... I mean flat as a slate like that of an old woman. This lady in question is abt 25-26yrs old o! This is what worries me too much. I hadnt ask her about this and I am greatly disturbed by it. Even after breastfeeding just one baby her breasts shudnt have sagged as flat as it is. From the way I have been reasoning it might seems she got herself involved with different men/guys while in school or otherwise or must have been a runz girl haven her breasts fondled so hard (forgive me for this) and might have accidently taken in. This is a lady I fell in love before meeting her and we had plans of settling down together but the thought of those sagged breasts makes me draw away from her bit by bit. Havin a child out of wedlock...that I can deal but those sagged breasts are my big worry. When I try playing with them there's nothing to hold just the fleshy/skin of the breasts. Im considering calling her so we can talk and ask her to tell me the whole truth that surrounded her time in school and wat really led to havin a child out of wedlock. Not getting enough answers will lead to calling off the relationship.

My big question here is: WHAT MUST HAVE CAUSED THOSE BREASTS TO HAVE SAGGED TO THE POINT OF BEING FLAT AS SLIPPERS?

Please over to you professionals what might be the cause of this? Any help on this?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Day11(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2017
dilini:

Are you for real?

undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by ArcFresky(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2017
Are her breast small, I noticed some girls with small breast have them sagging...

Also I dont think too much sex or handling of breast make them sagg.

Its just african myth.... breast will sag, due to gravitational forces and body hormones.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by dilini(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2017
greatnaija01:
If you truly LOVE HER, then help her boobs RISE AGAIN..... there are food suplements, pills, creams that will do this and remove stretch marks.... YOU NEED TO WORK IT AND OWN IT... so she sees that you are committed and responsible..... DONT QUIT... I was in the same shoes and I had to have a HARD TALK and did lots of breast augumentative procedures and today my Lady's boobs stands like National Anthem.... but it took a total of 4 months to achieve... If you love her put in the work... SHE WILL FOREVER REMAIN YOURS.

Thanks for your advice. I do love this girl and would love to help her thereby looking away from her past. Can you please recommend the names of food supplements, creams and pills you talked in your post so we can start applying them?
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by dilini(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2017
ArcFresky:
Are her breast small, I noticed some girls with small breast have them sagging...

Its just african myth.... breast will sag, due to gravitational forces and body hormones.

She doesn't have small breasts, hers are considerable handful judging from the size. Any suggestion?
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by greatnaija01: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Pls sir, if you go on KONGA website, they have breast pumps, breast lift patches, breast enhancement kits, there are lifts that are as CHEAP AS 1000naira sir, kindly assist her with it.

dilini:

Thanks for your advice. I do love this girl and would love to help her thereby looking away from her past. Can you please recommend the names of food supplements, creams and pills you talked in your post so we can start applying them?
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Afam4eva(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2017
The topic is really funny...

People who fail to do their due diligence are bound to have problems in the long run. This is a lady you hadn't met physically but fell in love with her on facebook. I'm beginning to agree with Pastor Adeboye when he said that "If you meet your wife on facebook, it will crash on youtube" or something along those lines. Meeting someone on social media still requires that you meet them physically before making any kind of commitment with them.

As far as her having saggy breasts, i think it's not so much of a big deal but if you think it is, i don't think asking her about her past will make the b00bs to grow back. Whatever may have happened in the past that contributed to the downward trajectory of her b00bs is a thing of the past. Make your decision as it relates to her present reality. If it's too big a deal for yout= then leave her alone and go find someone with a mor e healthy mammary gland.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by ArcFresky(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2017
dilini:

She doesn't have small breasts, hers are considerable handful judging from the size. Any suggestion?

Most times these things run in the family,
Breast augumentation is the surest way.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2017
She allowed u to see them? Jeeez. She should go for bwest implants
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2017
greatnaija01:

The skin is slack and flabby, which cream will make it bounce to life?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by greatnaija01: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2017
YES MA, the cream works on the skin but the tablets works internally.... and the people on konga who sell can explain more to you ma.

Adaumunocha:
The skin is slack and flabby, which cream will make it bounce to life?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2017
greatnaija01:
YES MA, the cream works on the skin but the tablets works internally.... and the people on konga who sell can explain more to you ma.

I don't need it.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2017
ArcFresky:

Please tell them.... Thank God you know.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin grin grin
I don't even know what to say. grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by IreneJ: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Very funny.. I think its genetic, I have friends that have slacky breast and they have not given birth or had an abortion. Some of them don't even sex regularly

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Women sure do have enough issues to keep their self-esteem at its very nadir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by excanny: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Could be hereditary.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Chubhie: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
A non-removable wonder bra perhaps?

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by akankemi1(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
my brother, Sagging breast is not a function of promiscuity. Also I know there are pills and cream for breast enlargement, but don't be deceived it's only breast lift surgery that can correct sagging breast. Yes ,only surgery.
Either you try and look past the breast or let her know so she can always be on bra anytime u want to spend time together.
another Solution though, is for her to add weight. if she does, fat will stored in the breasts and it would be fuller. but she must try to maintain the size cos frequent weight loss and gain is the primary cause of breast sagging.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by buffalowings: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bless us with firm and perky breasts
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by femalehealth: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
dilini:

Thanks

I met a lady after she stumbled on my FB and sent me a dm. We got chatting and later it transcended into calling even on whatsapp (both day and night). Her pic on her whatsapp profile was what got me attracted to her (although I haven't met her in person by that time). I fell for her straight up and she too professed her feelings for me. She referred to me as her Super Hero. This lady is okay both facially and otherwise and a graduate of one of Nigeria's University in the SE. She's a corper now and workin with one ministry like that. Now my issue is: when we met the first time she opened up about a child she had with a guy but decided to keep it. That's by the way and I accepted that but to my chagrin and uttermost surprise I was disturbed when I saw her breasts all sagged... I mean flat as a slate like that of an old woman. This lady in question is abt 25-26yrs old o! This is what worries me too much. I hadnt ask her about this and I am greatly disturbed by it. Even after breastfeeding just one baby her breasts shudnt have sagged as flat as it is. From the way I have been reasoning it might seems she got herself involved with different men/guys while in school or otherwise or must have been a runz girl haven her breasts fondled so hard (forgive me for this) and might have accidently taken in. This is a lady I fell in love before meeting her and we had plans of settling down together but the thought of those sagged breasts makes me draw away from her bit by bit. Havin a child out of wedlock...that I can deal but those sagged breasts are my big worry. When I try playing with them there's nothing to hold just the fleshy/skin of the breasts. Im considering calling her so we can talk and ask her to tell me the whole truth that surrounded her time in school and wat really led to havin a child out of wedlock. Not getting enough answers will lead to calling off the relationship.

Yes, there is a solution...to saggy breasts, small breasts etc. You shouldn't hate her or get troubled because of her breast size.....here's a solution https://www.nairaland.com/4104226/get-desired-breast-butt-hip

you can as well check my signature...for further info.....
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by femalehealth: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
akankemi1:
my brother, Sagging breast is not a function of promiscuity. Also I know there are pills and cream for breast enlargement, but don't be deceived it's only breast lift surgery that can correct sagging breast. Yes ,only surgery.
Either you try and look past the breast or let her know so she can always be on bra anytime u want to spend time together.
another Solution though, is for her to add weight. if she does, fat will stored in the breasts and it would be fuller. but she must try to maintain the size cos frequent weight loss and gain is the primary cause of breast sagging.

for how long dear, what if they decide to get married tomorrow, will he always want her to be on bra?

what about bathroom sex ?

and other sexual dealings?

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by DonBobes(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
greatnaija01:

Forever urs Wetin u neva jam kaduna girl Deborah.
If dey tell u to define beauty. Just say Deborah (tho now oluwacypris1 is) . Not too tall.
Ugly part b she get PLENTY OVERLAPPING TEETH. Naso i pay one dentist for guards brigade 2 do dat for her. After every every wey i leave d girl (coz i gave her N220k)due to her wastefulness. She culd not boast of N5 .
Left her & because my spare key was still with her she went to my house later n EMPTIED MY HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
dilini:
When I try playing with them there's nothing to hold just the fleshy / skin of the breasts. Im considering calling her so we can talk and ask her to tell me the whole truth that surrounded her time in school and wat really led to havin a child out of wedlock. Not getting enough answers will lead to calling off the relationship.

That got me laughing grin but the situation you've found yourself in isn't one anyone should laugh at.
It's a fallacy borne out of ignorance that promiscuity causes sagged boob 'cause it doesn't. Haven't you seen prostitutes with firm breast while at the business of trading their body to countless men?. The breast naturally obeys the law of gravity for every woman as she ages, whether a child is involved or not. Now that a child is involved it makes it worse, in her case; she has a weaker elasticity skin of the breast and a child is enough to make it as flappy as you described it while there're women whose breast skin can't slack that soon even after more births.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Lakexy: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
You do not love her completely..period!
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by YourCoffin: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
On the bright side, she will never have breast cancer

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by jidedavid: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
This one pass me... But i feel some boobs get fallen due to the nature of the woman's skin.. a soft (flabby) skin woman's boobs will quickly fall, unlike a woman that has a thic skin.. i know even know as i go take talk am... me sef i cant deal with a over sagged boobs
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by SmellingAnus(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kai guys bad.... To all those guys that keep sagging the breast of other people's future wife .. kwantinu grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / Take A Selfie And Upload Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.