Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 (19016 Views)

I Love Sagged Breastts / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by dreamworld: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
If you truly LOVE HER, then help her boobs RISE AGAIN..... there are food suplements, pills, creams that will do this and remove stretch marks.... YOU NEED TO WORK IT AND OWN IT... so she sees that you are committed and responsible..... DONT QUIT... I was in the same shoes and I had to have a HARD TALK and did lots of breast augumentative procedures and today my Lady's boobs stands like National Anthem.... but it took a total of 4 months to achieve... If you love her put in the work... SHE WILL FOREVER REMAIN YOURS.

Ara dara Ada adago lol
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by moderatedguy: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
dilini:

My dear, I'm just confused. Each time the thought of her surfaces on my mind the breasts issue comes up and I'll be in a state of indecision. I didnt ask for such from God and I'm beginning to think otherwise. Alot of secrecy are shrouded around her past life 'cos there are certain things about her that she refuses to open up to me. She has this look of a goddess, a fair pretty lady for that matter. I don't want to be deceived by all those outer physical beauty but Gosh!, I'm just perplexed. Me wey like bweasts like another thing. Would love to play with those even if we aint making love but these one tire me. Shey na now wey I wan to settle down I got a sagged breasted lady for a 'wifey-to-be?'. I'm considering other options jare...

Thanks for the advice
My friend just move on.Leave that girl alone she wud just bring u enuf sorrow.There plenty fishes in the sea

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by ubunja(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sagging breasts=too much squeezing. A balloon doesn't lose air unless its played with.
Wide open p*ssy=too much sex.a mine doesn't dig itself up

A woman's body has an expiry date.that's Y there is an age after which its not recommended to marry a woman.that's Y 16yr old gals are called Sweet 16s. You will never hear of a Sweet35.that's Y gals find it hard to commit when they are younger coz every man wants them and they are enjoying the attention of dozens of men.
See how the girls here all say Sagging breasts is NOT because of promiscuity?its the lie they need to push so they are not rejected. The other lie is this: Women are at their peak sexuality in their 30s. This is designed to give women the opportunity to be promiscious all thru their 20s..then be assured of a husband when their RETIRE to marry after 30.
If a woman's body is not fresh what's the point of marrying her?A WOMAN'S BODY IS HER MONEY and A MAN'S MONEY IS HIS BODY.hence we say "the beauty of a man is his cowsl!!a woman without a fresh body is the equivalent of a man without cash. What's the point of dating a gal whose body looks like she has given birth to 5 kids BEFFORE she even gives u any kidswhat will her body look like AFTER giving birth to your kids?
My motto is : NEVER DATE A GAL THATS NOT FRESHER THAN YOUR YOUNG SISTER.
If u date damaged goods,your own sisters will lose respect for u. They will never spend time with your "granny"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Miggs(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
ubunja:
Sagging breasts=too much squeezing. A balloon doesn't lose air unless its played with.
Wide open p*ssy=too much sex.a mine doesn't dig itself up

A woman's body has an expiry date.that's Y there is an age after which its not recommended to marry a woman.that's Y 16yr old gals are called Sweet 16s. You will never hear of a Sweet35.that's Y gals find it hard to commit when they are younger coz every man wants them and they are enjoying the attention of dozens of men.
See how the girls here all say Sagging breasts is NOT because of promiscuity?its the lie they need to push so they are not rejected. The other lie is this: Women are at their peak sexuality in their 30s. This is designed to give women the opportunity to be promiscious all thru their 20s..then be assured of a husband when their RETIRE to marry after 30.
If a woman's body is not fresh what's the point of marrying her?A WOMAN'S BODY IS HER MONEY and A MAN'S MONEY IS HIS BODY.hence we say "the beauty of a man is his cowsl!!a woman without a fresh body is the equivalent of a man without cash. What's the point of dating a gal whose body looks like she has given birth to 5 kids BEFFORE she even gives u any kidswhat will her body look like AFTER giving birth to your kids?
My motto is : NEVER DATE A GAL THATS NOT FRESHER THAN YOUR YOUNG SISTER.
If u date damaged goods,your own sisters will lose respect for u. They will never spend time with your "granny"
Oh sheit!!!!
What did i just read?So some Nigerian guys still get sense like this??!!
Baba,you tooooo muccchhhh!!

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by tifebobo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
sourire
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Day11(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Modelqwen:

shocked

y na?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by ubunja(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
That got me laughing grin but the situation you've found yourself in isn't one anyone should laugh at.
It's a fallacy borne out of ignorance that promiscuity causes sagged boob 'cause it doesn't. Haven't you seen prostitutes with firm breast while at the business of trading their body to countless men?. The breast naturally obeys the law of gravity for every woman as she ages, whether a child is involved or not. Now that a child is involved it makes it worse, in her case; she has a weaker elasticity skin of the breast and a child is enough to make it as flappy as you described it while there're women whose breast skin can't slack that soon even after more births.

Prostitutes are strict and don't usually allow u to play with their breasts.some don't even allow kisses. That's Y their boobs are always firm. Watch even p*rn and u will see p*rn stars limiting how men squeeze their boobs.u can even watch a whole p*rno and never see the guy touch the breast. They all know boobs tell secrets of where a woman has been. When u take a gal to your aunties they check her boobs to see if they are standing.they know that boobs are the indicator.
Gravity is powerful but not powerful enough to drag breasts to the floor!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Day11(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
ubunja:

Prostitutes are strict and don't usually allow u to play with their breasts.some don't even allow kisses. That's Y their boobs are always firm. Watch even p*rn and u will see p*rn stars limiting how men squeeze their boobs.u can even watch a whole p*rno and never see the guy touch the breast. They all know boobs tell secrets of where a woman has been. When u take a gal to your aunties they check her boobs to see if they are standing.they know that boobs are the indicator.
Gravity is powerful but not powerful enough to drag breasts to the floor!!!!

Bad type

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by ubunja(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Miggs:

Oh sheit!!!!
What did i just read?So some Nigerian guys still get sense like this??!!
Baba,you tooooo muccchhhh!!
If u are poor u will be poor even mentally. Rich people are rich even mentally. That's Y u see old rich men marry fresh young gals!!!LOL while poor u still is busy with second hand bodies. Ha ha ha .
Why do u think models are age-restricted and u can't model after a certain age? Why do u think most cultures discourage men from marrying women older than them? Lool its coz our ancestors knew that a woman's strength is her beauty,,but that beauty is temporary.
Here is an example: go to Facebook and check the gals u went to Grade 3 or 4 with. They are now grandmothers!!while u are fresh.and can marry a gal who was Grade 1 when u were in secondary.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by amakadihot87(f): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wearing a good bra all the time reduces breast sagging

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sagging breasts means she was promiscious.I will never allow my friend to date a gal with boobs that touch the floor. Your friends are useless to let u date her.
Pesonally if I was your friend I wud disturb that love and spoil things. Breasts are a man's toys. No breasts No toys to play with. REJECT. While we use our women's boobs as pillows what do u use? Dating a gal without good breats is as good as being gay. The hugs will be dry like hell. I wana feel missiles on my chest when I hug my gal.not Slippers.

6 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
She fu..ck up. She should have said no sex until marriage and then after you see it. grin You will then be stuck with it lol.

On a more serious note though I believe in attraction. You have to be attracted to your partner. Even if they are ugly to the world you have to be attached to them for things to work. If there's no attraction then what's the point? undecided

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
One reason why i prefer small breasted babes with fat backside.babes with very huge boobs wen e wan sag u go quick notice.not so with ladies with medium or small boobs.big breast na big wahala e dey bring for man pickin life.say no to oganigwe.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by kally01(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
once sagged forever sagged grin

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Fourwinds: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
She allowed u to see them? Jeeez. She should go for bwest implants
secret you girls hide
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
secret you girls hide
No one is perfect. Are u perfect?
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
No one is perfect. Are u perfect?
y won't you show your fiance your bre**t
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
y won't you show your fiance your bre**t
Eeeem, who's talking about fiancé? Plus I'm confident about what I have.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Fourwinds: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Eeeem, who's talking about fiancé? Plus I'm confident about what I have.
then you don't need to keep it secret to the one who will marry you...
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
then you don't need to keep it secret to the one who will marry you...
Hollup, why making it seem like mine is facing d ground? Its not oo..

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Fourwinds: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
good...let it not face the ground.... it is better one consider marriage as soon as possible...
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by mikeayus(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
pixshure or adontbelieve

Adaumunocha:
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
good...let it not face the ground.... it is better one consider marriage as soon as possible...
Eem, can one order it from OLX or Konga? Talking like its easy
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
mikeayus:
pixshure or adontbelieve

e concern me if u don't believe? Odikwaegwu
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Fourwinds: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Eem, can one order it from OLX or Konga? Talking like its easy
you mean it is difficult to get a guy who is ready to settle down
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
you mean it is difficult to get a guy who is ready to settle down
They are endangered species... cheesy grin
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Fourwinds: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
They are endangered species... cheesy grin
im surprise poop.... to be frank
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
im surprise poop.... to be frank
Di di ukor nwannem
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Fourwinds: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Di di ukor nwannem
well only you understand that
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by Adaumunocha(f): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
well only you understand that
lol. its all good.
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by yinkeys(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tell her to start doing push-ups, this tightens the muscles enabling it to look better.
Exercise would help
Re: PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 by zeezeegal(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
If U Lov Her Then Forget D Sagged Breast And Move On Wit Her... No Go Do Wetin Go Giv Her Breast Cancer O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry? / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.