Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman (6336 Views)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by kenzindax(f): 3:35am On Oct 09, 2017
it's called skushi, it's a specially made drink mixed with MJ or codeine. take it looks sweet and nicely flavoured, but it weaks u latter like a sleeping pill. truly it taste like Chapman. but my friend it's not Chapman.. it's skushi.

4 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Adaumunocha(f): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2017
xtreme07:
whenever i'm off work.
OK.... May d force b with u
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
kenzindax:
it's called skushi, it's a specially made drink mixed with MJ or codeine. take it looks sweet and nicely flavoured, but it weaks u latter like a sleeping pill. truly it taste like Chapman. but my friend it's not Chapman.. it's skushi.

hmmm badoo sneh. you are a lady and you know all this? i hail oh !

1 Like

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by TheOtherGeek(f): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2017
tolanibae:

Thanks for the correction. Its the auto correct on my phone misbehaving.

My sister, am not trying to create a problem. I just know there's something strange about the drink.

Another thing I observe is that a lot of guys at the place were taking this same zobo, isnt it suspicious that guys would prefer chapman to alcohol ?
Babe, that's Trams at work.
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by TheOtherGeek(f): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2017
gabinogem:
lol...mainly. not manly

She meant "Manly", it's an English word dude.

1 Like

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
TheOtherGeek:

Babe, that's Trams at work.

Hmmm, do you know about this strange drink too
?
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Darey00(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Issa skuki... I hope he is not doing the other variant. (Gegemu). it's typically sweet but underneath, weed, codiene /tramadol and other additives are mixed coupled with small water melons inside. My bro took this drink at a party and he wasn't himself for 3 days undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by TheOtherGeek(f): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
tolanibae:

Hmmm, do you know about this strange drink too
?
I've had Chapman regularly at occasions, it's cheap here..but the fact that you slept for longer hours and felt unusual means what you drank is no longer Chapman but Chapman mixed with probably Tramadol (banned in most countries, it's effects are: drowsiness and dumb like behavior).
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Darey00:
Issa skuki... I hope he is not doing the other variant. (Gegemu). it's typically sweet but underneath, weed, codiene /tramadol and other additives are mixed coupled with small water melons inside. My bro took this drink at a party and he wasn't himself for 3 days undecided

He doesn't do gegemu, that one is more of alcohol. He no longer takes alcohol
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by ghettochild(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
tolanibae:
I went out with my Fiance and his friends to a relaxation center yesterday evening. Those that stay around University of Ibadan environs would know the place ,its called trans amusement park.

My fiance used to be an alcoholic but I have been thanking God for the past few months because truly I know he has stopped taking alcohol but now am scared that he has taken it to a whole new level.

When we got to the place, he and his friends ordered for Chapman and I took a few cups from the drink. Truly, it tasted like Chapman but the aftermath is making me doubt the content of the chapman. I felt very weak and drowsy the whole time. I slept so much that I couldn't even wake up to prepare for church.

Now , I am adding one plus one to come up with the fact that he and his friends has been drinking the Chapman for the past few months. He takes it every day because his mouth is always red when he comes back like someone who had tasty time or zobo, his mouth doesn't give odour of alcohol but he usually sleeps like a log of wood. Another thing I want to add is that he has always been nice to me since he started taking this drink,I also felt happy when I took it. I don't understand.

This is very confusing especially because of my experience last night.

Anyone that knows about this strange Chapman should enlighten me about the content. Is it bad?

Should I advise him to stop? He used to be very aggressive with alcohol but it seems this strange Chapman has soften his heart

that one no b Chapman
Na schoochies oooo
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na schoohies you drink. It might interest you to know that Marijuana is one of the active ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. / Signs To Know When A Girl Is Cheating On You / That Awkward Moment......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.