Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex (6386 Views)

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Guru's in the house, una well done oh
I have been gradually loosing interest in sex lately and its bn due to my strict use of condom... Really e no dy sweet me again, abeg i don't want to join the "sex is overrated gang"
I need advise on meds to take so i can protect myself from STD's while enjoying the honeypot to the fullest..
Help a brother...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by lordm(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Get married

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Dobson43: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Due to several factors in play, I cannot categorically guarantee you safe raw sex but I can emphatically assure you safe sexuality transmitted diseases.

Can you guarantee that the lady will not do safe raw sex?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Texti65: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Minsk24:
I have been gradually loosing interest in sex lately and its bn due to my strict use of condom... Really e no dy sweet me again, abeg i don't want to join the "sex is overrated gang"
I need advise on meds to take so i can protect myself from STD's while enjoying the honeypot to the fullest..
Help a brother...

After each raw sexual intercourse.

Take "Colloidal Silver", then 1hour later, Take "Black seed oil + Honey", 1 hour later take "Immunace" Then later in the evening take Oranges + Water Melon.

This is the natural way of wiping, destroying any virus or bacteria causing STD, including Hiv.

This is what the media won't tell you, but it highly works.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by cooooooks(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2020
1. Stick to one partner

2. You and her should get tested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Op question is just like
How can I take my bath without water touching my body grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by robosky02(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op question is just like

Lol

Dress up in your swimming jackets

That is get married and swim
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by rosy1992(f): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
That is for married couples.
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Oldoinyolengai(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2020
There is no 100% safe raw sex. Just categorize the risks and know what to avoid.
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Texti65:

After each raw sexual intercourse.

Take "Colloidal Silver", then 1hour later, Take "Black seed oil + Honey", 1 hour later take "Immunace" Then later in the evening take Oranges + Water Melon.

This is the natural way of wiping, destroying any virus or bacteria causing STD, including Hiv.

This is what the media won't tell you, but it highly works.

Thanks but these drugs might not be common..
For those shouting "get married"..how sure say your spouse ain't cheating...
Abeg more medical suggestions coz this condom matter don tire me

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2020
cooooooks:
1. Stick to one partner

2. You and her should get tested

Never ever trust anyone....
Apart from infidelity, the vagina could still have some unfavorable microbes that can cause STD, there will definitely be meds that can cleanse the body after sex...

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op question is just like

Lol, e sounds silly but trust me, many people are banging skin to skin with full moral...
70% of women are even more afraid of pregnancy than STD... E must get something way dy give dem full confidence

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Flipfine: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2020
Minsk24:

Lol, e sounds silly but trust me, many people are banging skin to skin with full moral...
70% of women are even more afraid of pregnancy than STD... E must get something way dy give dem full confidence

I swear ehhh angry angry angry me too dey reason am. I think na people wey dey expose like us dey STD and all. Condom matter don tire me too. But anytime I try to go raw, my mind go beat like... What if? What if? The one way fear me pass na HIV

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by paulolee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
you cnt eat ur cake and have it na..the only way is getting one bea..and also engage in constant tests with ur bea but the wahala be say na belle and abortion go end am oo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Flipfine:

I swear ehhh angry angry angry me too dey reason am. I think na people wey dey expose like us dey STD and all. Condom matter don tire me too. But anytime I try to go raw, my mind go beat like... What if? What if? The one way fear me pass na HIV

HIV fear me pass anything...
Few moments of pleasure go just lead to lifetime of regrets... I'm just waiting patiently for a medical solution

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:
you cnt eat ur cake and have it na..the only way is getting one bea..and also engage in constant tests with ur bea but the wahala be say na belle and abortion go end am oo

Man cannot live by bread alone, u dy chop crunchies rice no mean say you no go still chop mama put own...
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
shocked

It's possible to have raw sex steadily without having HIV,I have lots of friends whom are chronic womanizers and have never used condom for their life and yet when tested they are always negative and 100% free from stds

Surely they must have a strategy for defeating STDs,in my little opinion I think after each raw sex,ensure you drink enough water so you can urinate to flush out any forms of virus,take enough natural ingredients that fights viruses like garlic, turmeric,honey and fruits,take some ampiclox.
An ingredient like garlic is a perfect destroyer of HIV virus.
This formula works perfectly well but many don't know.
Also,get an HIV testing kits at home so you can test yourself and your partner always.
Don't let anyone deceive you"raw is bae,raw is life".

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by foolbuster: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minsk24:
Help a brother...

Congratulations! You have just taken the first step to contacting HIV. Keep it up and it won't be long before you hit the jackpot.

I look forward to seeing your thread on nairaland in the future with pictures of your scrotal sack with a huge boil on it or some other weird thing happening to your reproductive organ seeking for help. Continue listening to people like weed smoker above. i'm sure they'll also have some advice for you after you must have contacted something.

Ode angry

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by paulolee(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minsk24:

Man cannot live by bread alone, u dy chop crunchies rice no mean say you no go still chop mama put own...
lolz..no lies but u no fit eat dt mama put own or any other places without spoon o..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by cooooooks(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Spoken like someone who knows nothing of anatomy.

Minsk24:

Never ever trust anyone....
Apart from infidelity, the vagina could still have some unfavorable microbes that can cause STD, there will definitely be meds that can cleanse the body after sex...
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Freelane33(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
I have herbs for all sorts of stds. Pm when it happens .nothing is safe in this universe make God help us . Wify self Dey shenk husband on a low by digging Neighbour’s , neighbors go dash her stds and she go dash the innocent husband , sans is applicable to all the loyal boy friends and girls with the wrong partners , make Allah just give us peace of mind . That’s all .a good partner is the real peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by TGMISKY(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
The answer is simple. Abstain from sex
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by JasperVII(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Which one is "safe raw sex" grin
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

It's possible to have raw sex steadily without having HIV,I have lots of friends whom are chronic womanizers and have never used condom for their life and yet when tested they are always negative and 100% free from stds

Surely they must have a strategy for defeating STDs,in my little opinion I think after each raw sex,ensure you drink enough water so you can urinate to flush out any forms of virus,take enough natural ingredients that fights viruses like garlic, turmeric,honey and fruits,take some ampiclox.
An ingredient like garlic is a perfect destroyer of HIV virus.
This formula works perfectly well but many don't know.
Also,get an HIV testing kits at home so you can test yourself and your partner always.
Don't let anyone deceive you"raw is bae,raw is life".

God bless you stoner..
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Spoken like someone who knows nothing of anatomy.

I no sabi but i know i made sense
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
paulolee:

lolz..no lies but u no fit eat dt mama put own or any other places without spoon o..
Lmaoo grin grin
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by laivwire(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
You can't trust anyone. Even your wife!

...and PEP is not a funny experience.

You can risk it of you feel you know a substantial part of your partner.

Better yet, get high quality super thin CDs. Even your girlfriend of many months won't tell you when she goes down with a stranger raw.
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Xbolmax: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minsk24:

this sound true cos I have met some girls that prefer it raw like they don't like condom even if the guy carry STD. All you will hear is that pls don cum on me oooooo
I fear ladies ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
laivwire:
You can't trust anyone. Even your wife!

...and PEP is not a funny experience.

You can risk it of you feel you know a substantial part of your partner.

Better yet, get high quality super thin CDs. Even your girlfriend of many months won't tell you when she goes down with a stranger raw.

I swear down,
What kinda condoms are you talking about.. Abeg list the name of the brand
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Minsk24: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Xbolmax:
this sound true cos I have met some girls that prefer it raw like they don't like condom even if the guy carry STD. All you will hear is that pls don cum on me oooooo
I fear ladies ooo

Its very common and it seems they also enjoy it raw
Re: How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex by Xbolmax: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Minsk24:

Its very common and it seems they also enjoy it raw
yes cos some will say I'm allergic to condom it gives pimples, acne and all
Some will say it is not pleasurable
Some will even say it pains
Shit
But the fear of not using condom can make me think otherwise if even she clean (aside preg)
Damn!! some girls dont care!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? / After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me / How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.