Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

My Experience With A Lady I Met Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady I Met Online (2859 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by kingsleyugo41(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2017
I met this lady online and we started chating. One day i asked her for a date which she said no problem but can i take care of her, i replied no just to test her, after that she put me to her backlist i cant chat again with her. Please ladies is this the normal way to ask if a guy can take care of u?
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by gabinogem(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
I met this lady online and we started charting. One day i asked her for a date which she said no problem but can i take care of her, i replied no just to test her, after that she put me to her backlist i cant chart again with her. Please ladies is this the normal way to ask if a guy can take care of u?
chat. Not chart.... Why una dey like to test pipo?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
I met this lady online and we started charting. One day i asked her for a date which she said no problem but can i take care of her, i replied no just to test her, after that she put me to her backlist i cant chart again with her. Please ladies is this the normal way to ask if a guy can take care of u?
na olosho...shez jst in for d monetary benefit
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by kingsleyugo41(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2017
K
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin

Only a broke biitch will ask a man if he can take care of her...

In the first place, Is she bedridden?? undecided
2nd, is she made fo glass or ceramic? lipsrsealed
3rd, is she suffering from osteogenesis imperfecta? angry

If she cant take good care of herself, WHO WILL? embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by iamJ(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
K
Asin beta K
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Adaumunocha(f): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
I met this lady online and we started chating. One day i asked her for a date which she said no problem but can i take care of her, i replied no just to test her, after that she put me to her backlist i cant chat again with her. Please ladies is this the normal way to ask if a guy can take care of u?
Buhhabahahhahhaha... She harsh o. Lacks wisdom.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Kimkardashain(f): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
eyah. take heart! why nt go out on a date wit me instead. i promise i won't order 2much. i'll just take something light. grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by FreshBoss007: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
how e be you now.... you played yourself.... my advise though... good riddance to rubbish.. you be her papa
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by FreshBoss007: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kimkardashain:
eyah. take heart! why nt go out on a date wit me instead.
i promise i won't order 2much. i'll just take something light. grin
like?
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by thesicilian: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Not all who apply to a university are granted admission.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Adaumunocha(f): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
thesicilian:
Not all who apply to a university are granted admission.
Abi na
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by pat1612(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Most of them online has lost self respect. And it has become a norm this days taking care here means monthly salary of 20 to 40 k and still u will be one of the many paying the salary.there will be like atleast 2 or 3 more like u. angry
Cool job grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Syphonn(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Some may be wondering what the missionary sex position is, When it comes to sex, not everybody prefers changing positions due to inconveniences or their lover's perception on sex styles. Without undergoing any findings, almost 95 percent of persons will confirm that the missionary sex position is the best and most comfortable way of having sexual intercourse. 

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/best-missionary-sex-position/
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Only a broke biitch will ask a man if he can take care of her...

In the first place, Is she bedridden?? undecided
2nd, is she made fo glass or ceramic? lipsrsealed
3rd, is she suffering from osteogenesis imperfecta? angry

If she cant take good care of herself, WHO WILL? embarassed

NGO will take care of her

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Caring to me doesn't necessarily mean financial assistance, it could mean those little things that we don't observe but are important.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lol. You De Test Her... Hahahahaha... Girls Blood De Hot These Days... You No Weda as You De Talk To Her She Never Chop since Morning... Guy Next Time Say Yes Once...
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Caring to me doesn't necessarily mean financial assistance, it could mean those little things that we don't observe but are important.
undecided YOU DONT MEAN IT! Lie With Style Na
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Oh ok
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by ChopBellefull(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bros u just reduced d liabilities in ur life.. Congrats!
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by leonard002(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kimkardashain:
eyah. take heart! why nt go out on a date wit me instead.
i promise i won't order 2much. i'll just take something light. grin
coz u're not really hungry
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by Kimkardashain(f): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
leonard002:
coz u're not really hungry
who told ya dat
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by muller101(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tell her to come for interview.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by leonard002(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kimkardashain:
who told ya dat
I thought we were rapping with falz
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by omoobi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thank your lord for saving you from potential olosho.they full online.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by potbelly(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Look at it this way breh...

She saved you some cash wink
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by wh33z(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
kingsleyugo41:
if na me i go say yes...if we go on a date i no go buy anytin# ma see her reactions
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Met Online by khristal87(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Eya

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook / I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. / Why I Murdered My Pregnant Wife After 6 Months Of Marriage – Newly Wedded Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.