Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf (2774 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by enshi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Good day guys .. Again I am still on my break up / reconciliation track with my gf.

Recall that I found out yesterday that my gf cheated..

She has been calling and sending in text messages to say sorry and promises not to ever allow such happen..

To be candid I love her , so I told her that I can only forgive and take her back on one condition..

I plan to get a *magu* for her. A friend had advised I do this if I want to continue with her as he is correctly using it with his gf( mutually agreed)

This will mean that she will have it in her body and the resultant effect of cheating will be boldly spelt out to us .. Also it could be removed when we both are in agreement..

This is my resolution and I will be calling her later today to let her know
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Jordanbelfort07: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Does this magun jazz stuff work? undecided
I'm skeptical.
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
So because it worked for your friend, You want to get one too....??

Lol.... Na you sabi sha, If I were you...... I wouldn't do it

Let's get a feedback of what she says...
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by SimDan95(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
u no well at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Magnoliaa(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nawa ohh.

Things people do for "love."

Is it a do-or-die thing?

1 Like

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by enshi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So because it worked for your friend, You want to get one too....??

Lol.... Na you sabi sha, If I were you...... I wouldn't do it

Let's get a feedback of what she says...

I believe if she agrees she really is sorry and ready to change.. If she doesn't, I will block her line from calling and texting me there and then..

I have keenly followed my threads of yesterday and seen every comments where so many think I am weak and new in this guys game..
Brothers I have been on the part of hit and run chop and clean mouth for as long as I can remember..
The truth is there comes a time in everyone's life when he begins to reason for the nex things that be..
I have five younger ones all boys they need to be directed and I have hanged my boot for them to pick..

Man is not getting younger . I love the babe and I need an assurance. Since she has betrayed my natural assurance I can only trust her again based on artificial natural science..

She didn't cheat for money nor material things she ... We had an issue for a week and this happened..

4 Likes

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by boxer022(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
My question to you is that why will you use charm called MAGUN on your girlfriend, is she your wife? Even if she is cheating on you, what you have to do is let her know you don't like it and if she continues then let her go. You have no right what so ever to do that as it is very wrong in all standards. Put yourself in the shoe of her brother or family members how will you feel if someone uses such on your sister or daughter? Think twice before you act so as not to cry "had I known" tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by enshi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
boxer022:
My question to you is that why will you use charm called MAGUN on your girlfriend, is she your wife? Even if she is cheating on you, what you have to do is let her know you don't like it and if she continues then let her go. You have no right what so ever to do that as it is very wrong in all standards. Put yourself in the shoe of her brother or family members how will you feel if someone uses such on your sister or daughter? Think twice before you act so as not to cry "had I known" tomorrow.

I will marry her for sure if she agrees... Her agreement is an authentic I will marry you from me.. Again this can't be done outside her consent
I believe her only objection should be that I have the magu planted in me too...
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Kevsmart88(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
I wonder the kinda men these generation breeds....you wanna compel a woman who's not yet ur spouse to be faithful using diabolic means...what happened to self worth and dignity...what happens after you undo the charm probably when you're married? I bet you would still follow her around in a bid to enforce loyalty...This had better be a joke cos this is beyond stupidity....smh

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Starz825(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
enshi:

I will marry her for sure if she agrees... Her agreement is an authentic I will marry you from me.. Again this can't be done outside her consent
I believe her only objection should be that I have the magu planted in me too...
Bro...can I advise you.....

See...ehnn......you are trying to put up a preventive measure so as to ensure that fidelity is Keen...

It's good but going that way could be dangerous....our parents didn't use magun on their selves to make things work.....
Think Abt it...
Magun won't stop her from cheating...this would only destroy her....

Common man ...if she can't stop cheating without the enforcement of magun...bro leave her alone and get a responsible lady...
The only thing I see is the devil trying to come in between.....you guys are educated abeg...stop this traditional thing....
It could affect you in future

1 Like

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Profmarley: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Be careful what you wish for, bro. I'd rather you moved on than venturing into that stuff. She had her chance and blew it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by luvyaself95(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
This totally nonsense, normal break up is okay using magu is something very bad think of future.
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Korllami007: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
This one no gbadun oo. No b only Magun na EFCC. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by BroOptimist(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Korllami007:
grin
Korllami007:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by BroOptimist(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
cheesy :thanx for giving me a good laugh this evening, am soooooo grateful tongue.
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by dottozil: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
enshi:

I believe if she agrees she really is sorry and ready to change.. If she doesn't, I will block her line from calling and texting me there and then..

I have keenly followed my threads of yesterday and seen every comments where so many think I am weak and new in this guys game..
Brothers I have been on the part of hit and run chop and clean mouth for as long as I can remember..
The truth is there comes a time in everyone's life when he begins to reason for the nex things that be..
I have five younger ones all boys they need to be directedand I have hanged my boot for them to pick..

Man is not getting younger . I love the babe and I need an assurance. Since she has betrayed my natural assurance I can only trust her again based on artificial natural science..

She didn't cheat for money nor material things she ... We had an issue for a week and this happened..

Is magu the standards you are setting for your brothers? Must you go to this learnt to wife a girl who's not meant to be yours? If you can go to this learnt, what happens if she's married to you? I thought you are learned. For your sake I hope she says NO.
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
It's really a bold move.
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by hustlelegit(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
One of the funniest post have seen on nairaland this week grin cheesy ;DGuy u just funny.

1 Like

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by OKOATA(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Guy you are obviously a Clown, do you know that Magun thing can literally kill you? I applaude your foolishness. Carry woman for head like gala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by osemoses69: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Magu only work for 7 days and if no man sleep with her she go die ooooo
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
so when they said that "karma is a bitch" you think say na Chawa? Those others girls you chop, run come clean mouth, no be people Babe? Bros your girl is a female-human and bitch is a female dog.
Look well now, you go be worker for church but now you are denying the power that's there and accepting traditional power. See make i yarn you, Magu ni EFCC ko corruption go still dey; after child birth na im dey sweet pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Lamanii22(f): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
enshi:
Good day guys .. Again I am still on my break up / reconciliation track with my gf.

Recall that I found out yesterday that my gf cheated..

She has been calling and sending in text messages to say sorry and promises not to ever allow such happen..

To be candid I love her , so I told her that I can only forgive and take her back on one condition..

I plan to get a *magu* for her. A friend had advised I do this if I want to continue with her as he is correctly using it with his gf( mutually agreed)

This will mean that she will have it in her body and the resultant effect of cheating will be boldly spelt out to us .. Also it could be removed when we both are in agreement..

This is my resolution and I will be calling her later today to let her know

What a stupid thing to do, in this age and time... If y'all have some truss issues I think it's high time you broke up... Magun is deadly isn't it.. You better don't kill a girl...
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
May I ask: even if this Magun worked ( Arrant nonsense) what will be the purpose of it?! since your cheating partner would have to be fukced before anyway...thus it will only confirm what you already know....aka your gf is a cheap unfaithful deceitful wh0re
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Psalm2423(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
enshi:

I have five younger ones all boys they need to be directed and I have hanged my boot for them to pick..

Ah? Just for one week? Abeg run. Please don’t rely on your past chop and run experience. If you stop doing something, you actually start becoming the opposite of that thing as time goes on. You might actually be getting weak.

Don’t actually do the magun spell, just make her feel that you’re serious about it. If she says no, then it’s a lost game. If she says yes, still don’t trust her. Infact, I don’t understand how people happen to trust each other. In a relationship, the most important thing is preparing for the possibility that your partner is untrustworthy. This way, you won’t be clouding sane judgements when they finally cheat.

Plus, the boy she smashed didn’t come from Inmessenger. Since you’re getting old, apply wisdom.

Well, what do I know? I’m just a sociopath without normal feelings.
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Ah? Just for one week? Abeg run. Please don’t rely on your past chop and run experience. If you stop doing something, you actually start becoming the opposite of that thing as time goes on. You might actually be getting weak.

Don’t actually do the magun spell, just make her feel that you’re serious about it. If she says no, then it’s a lost game. If she says yes, still don’t trust her. Infact, I don’t understand how people happen to trust each other. In a relationship, the most important thing is preparing for the possibility that your partner is untrustworthy. This way, you won’t be clouding sane judgements when they finally cheat.

Plus, the boy she smashed didn’t come from Inmessenger. Since you’re getting old, apply wisdom.

grin Sociopath?
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Psalm2423(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Sociopath?

Lol. I don’t know o. At least that’s what one stupid psychologist called me. grin grin
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

I'd rather be a sociopath with without normal feelings like you than to have a feeling like the OP.

We shouldn't have normal feelings anyway, it makes us very predictable.

1 Like

Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Psalm2423(m): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

I'd rather be a sociopath with without normal feelings like you than to have a feeling like the OP.

We shouldn't have normal feelings anyway, it makes us very predictable.

Lol. Then be like me.
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. I don’t know o. At least that’s what one stupid psychologist called me. grin grin
someone said i have multiple personality disorder. grin Its true though embarassed
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Psalm2423(m): 12:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
someone said i have multiple personality disorder. grin Its true though embarassed

Yeah, your profile is showing male and you’re female, so I guess your main self opened the account. grin grin
Re: Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Yeah, your profile is showing male and you’re female, so I guess your main self opened the account. grin grin
And im beginning to think im blackivy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' / If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. / Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.