Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch (25258 Views)

Visit Here For Videos That Make U Wet Your Panties / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / Is This An Attribute Of being a Lesbian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by makydebbie(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Piiko:
He's going to feel bad, you made it worse.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
He's going to feel bad, you made it worse.
I have been curved severally on here even by someone that would make an awful scarecrow, it doesn't matter joor

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
No, we cannot chat on whatsapp. I'm not based in Nigeria.
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by makydebbie(f): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Piiko:
I have been curved severally on here even by someone that would make an awful scarecrow, it doesn't matter joor
Lool, okay.
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by makydebbie(f): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by seanmozilla: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sugar97:

So u can do E-war but u don't have E-sense Smh
Now thats suicide

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by agbonkamen(f): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

U sure u ain’t wet grin
not really grin
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sugar97:

Ignore?
Thought u were the chairman of E-warriors grin grin
These babe get mouth ehn.....lmao.
You don "suicidal" that guy !!
Bar man.......! Show....give these babe a roast frog & fried pig with white zobo!!
No need to thank me dear,what are friends for.
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
The way he swallows pounded yam... oh ma Gad!!!! The bigger the lump swallowed, the "wetter" I become. Let him just swallow a fist sized lump of pounded yam in one gulp and I'm like an ocean down there
Big Dick Lovers Association Of Nairaland (BDLAN) spotted !!
All hail the president of the prestigious organization grin grin

1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
okay, but i dont tink dats restrictive, wat matters is your number and i add u up, except you dont want to. so would facebook will be okay for you then? whats your course of study?

makydebbie:
No, we cannot chat on whatsapp. I'm not based in Nigeria.
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by makydebbie(f): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
thyzee77:
okay, but i dont tink dats restrictive, wat matters is your number and i add u up, except you dont want to. so would facebook will be okay for you then? whats your course of study?

I know how whatsapp work. But I'm not a fan of making offline friends from nl.

Sorry I don't do Facebook too.
Journalism.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Sugar97(f): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaringDad:

These babe get mouth ehn.....lmao.
You don "suicidal" that guy !!
Bar man.......! Show....give these babe a roast frog & fried pig with white zobo!!
No need to thank me dear,what are friends for.

Really?
And why's no one talking about what he did
He harrased me wink for crying out loud
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I know how whatsapp work. But I'm not a fan of making offline friends from nl.

Sorry I don't do Facebook too.
Journalism.

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by BiafranBushBoy: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sugar97:

So u can do E-war but u don't have E-sense
Smh

I don't know you, but I wish to know you.

This is what we call subnetting in Networking.!!

Bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by makydebbie(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
doctorkush:
It should irritate your bumbum and balls, I don't care.
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sugar97:

Really?
And why's no one talking about what he did
He harrased me wink for crying out loud
Yea,we all witnessed it dear .I was really impressed by the way u replied him.He even had no option than to give in grin.Many insecure cyberbullies ( keyboard warriors) in nairaland thinking they could intimidate everybody .
He actually got more than he asked for !lolz.
Are you a newbie or an alternate monicker ?
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Finstar: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Retiredmumu, I think it's time you finally retire from e War.. That girl don show you pepper cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Sugar97(f): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaringDad:

Yea,we all witnessed it dear .I was really impressed by the way u replied him.He even had no option than to give in grin.Many insecure cyberbullies ( keyboard warriors) in nairaland thinking they could intimidate everybody .
He actually got more than he asked for !lolz.
Are you a newbie or an alternate monicker ?

Neither
Got tired of the restrictions such as not being able to comment, so I decided to register smiley
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
What's this one saying Where did you see me mention dick? Abeg carry that your underdeveloped phallus commot for my front.
Men that can swallow fat akpu are bae!!!
CaringDad:

Big Dick Lovers Association Of Nairaland (BDLAN) spotted !!
All hail the president of the prestigious organization grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
It should irritate your bumbum and balls, I don't care.

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sugar97:

Neither
Got tired of the restrictions such as not being able to comment, so I decided to register smiley
You can't take part in active conversation in a thread without being registered.Anyway,nice to meet u.Vic.......and you ?
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaringDad:

You can't take part in active conversation in a thread without being registered.Anyway,nice to meet u.Vic.......and you ?
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by ladiesmirror(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dollarship:
i have more than that baby

And you are on Nairaland
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Dollarship(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
ladiesmirror:

And you are on Nairaland
little of my footwewears can feed you for 4months I no brag grin

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by sammyswiss360(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...I should have known, the name...
Are u sure u're actually retired? Check again
LOL... DIS ONE NA SWEET PASS dnt tink of exchanging words with a woman,she must win

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Pynkylypz post=61263345][/quote]
-

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaringDad:
-
Lol
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Sugar97(f): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaringDad:

I'm Sugar cheesy
Ur kid(s) must be lucky to have u smiley
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol
Monitoring spirit !! grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaringDad:

Monitoring spirit !! grin grin
Lol, I have to you know
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sugar97:

I'm Sugar cheesy

what ur kid must be lucky to have u related with what he replied u undecided
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sugar97:

I'm Sugar cheesy
Lolz.So she said o.They even asked me to extend their greetings to their beloved aunt,sugar .
I told them she is busy engaging in E-war for now,probably when she is done & her temper had calmed down,she will be willing to listen to anyone .
Sugar,u don't want to tell me ur real name abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / Valentine's Day Funny Memes / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.