Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch (25256 Views)

Visit Here For Videos That Make U Wet Your Panties / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / Is This An Attribute Of being a Lesbian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Sugar97(f): 3:52am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:

An E-warrior engaged u in a brawl and u told him God bless u & left abi ? U see ur life cheesy.
You fought him doggedly & I was the referee.
So,I will tell them everything that aunt Sugar did today .
Nice to have u ,Sugar ( these name need probing o),probably next time we talk better .
Good night & lovely dreams.

Thanks smiley
Good night kiss

P.S. Pls spare the kids the brawl gist, they don't need it wink
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Sammy555:

There will always be that one person who is always offside...... you mumu ehn na Mr Ibu born u?
get off my mention u wey get sense lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by zubino(m): 5:22am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=Sugar97 post=61270973]

Thanks jare
No one else seems to notice what he did
[/quote
Sugar....ur response to him should make him fast for at least 20 days to receive e...sense.
Girl...u finished the guy truly. Nawaoo..people get antidotes for every matter. ]
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Sugar97:

Thanks smiley
Good night kiss

P.S. Pls spare the kids the brawl gist, they don't need it wink
Oh ! Too late dear .I told them everything & how u came out victorious .I even told them of ur scheduled ring fight with mayweather next month ! They were like;"daddy buy ticket ,buy ticket for us for the match !" .
I later explained to them that I can't. "Why ?" they asked.I told them somebody will surely die that day smiley,therefore,& I don't want to witness that o . shocked.They became inquisitive, like who exactly ? I told them to go and ask aunt sugar .She's d only one that got an answer to that.
Good morning dear .
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:

Oh ! Too late dear .I told them everything & how u came out victorious .I even told them of ur scheduled ring fight with mayweather next month ! They were like;"daddy buy ticket ,buy ticket for us for the match !" .
I later explained to them that I can't. "Why ?" they asked.I told them somebody will surely die that day smiley,therefore,& I don't want to witness that o . shocked.They became inquisitive, like who exactly ? I told them to go and ask aunt sugar .She's d only one that got an answer to that.
Good morning dear .
Hehehehe you no go excape me.. I catch you again! Lol Good morning
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Which kind wahala be these one again ?!

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Morning dear.How was ur night joor ?
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:
Morning dear.How was ur night joor ?
My night was fine joor
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:
Which kind wahala be these one again ?!
Hahahaha
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Pynkylypz:
My night was fine joor
OK .great to hear that.You no go stop they monitor me ba ? Lolz.Nairaland no go do us o if I start my own o.
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:

OK .great to hear that.You no go stop they monitor me ba ? Lolz.Nairaland no go do us o if I start my own o.
Lol, we go upgrade am na. How is mummy?
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, we go upgrade am na. How is mummy?
She is bouncing & kicking dear . Infact,everybody they fine self.I guess same with yours abi ?
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:

She is bouncing & kicking dear . Infact,everybody they fine self.I guess same with yours abi ?
Alright! Yes, all fine
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Ceede:
grin
U get all those qualities abi grin
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Alright! Yes, all fine
Alright then.
Have a blissful day.
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by columbus007(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2017
HenryDion:

Finishing cheesy cheesy
fatality cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by columbus007(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Sugar97:

So u can do E-war but u don't have E-sense
Smh
choi cheesy dis na fatality,like sanya in mortal combat...finishing cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2017
okay, thats cool, anyhw we are friends, and pleased to meet you once again

makydebbie:
I know how whatsapp work. But I'm not a fan of making offline friends from nl.

Sorry I don't do Facebook too.
Journalism.
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
The way he swallows pounded yam... oh ma Gad!!!! The bigger the lump swallowed, the "wetter" I become. Let him just swallow a fist sized lump of pounded yam in one gulp and I'm like an ocean down there
mama the mama

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:
Alright then. Have a blissful day.
Thanks and you too
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Leakdaddy: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:
Manners Vs your attitude towards others
Liar.
Bi tch you're a liar.
U bi tches are bunch of confused mofos
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Sugar97(f): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=zubino post=61271577][/quote]

Haaa...all this one u're saying

Wasn't my intention to finish anybody o
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Sugar97(f): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2017
CaringDad:

Good morning dear .

Lol...so very funny

U're good with story telling o, even imaginary ones
U should tell me more cheesy
Good morning smiley
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2017

Sugar97:

Lol...so very funny

Good morning smiley
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Can you swallow a basketball � Sized pounded yam lump
NoFavors:
mama the mama
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...so very funny

Good morning smiley
Like,seriously ? smiley ..and you're good at savagery cheesy ! I just hope I'm spared .lolz
I thing I love imaginary writing .A writing that could just depict a situation & that makes it sound so real.My Facebook page could attest to that .Precisely, My lovely Diary where I pour out my emotions & little creativity in fictions.Picture posting don't cut it for me o.
Don't worry,My kids & I is coming over to ur place where u will tell them who will actually win the big ring fight between you & mayweather .
They are really on my neck !
We are on our way self....

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Can you swallow a basketball � Sized pounded yam lump
No thank you
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by makydebbie(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
thyzee77:
okay, thats cool, anyhw we are friends, and pleased to meet you once again

Me too dear, see you around. smiley
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Divay22(f): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Leakdaddy:

Liar.
Bi tch you're a liar.
U bi tches are bunch of confused mofos
Lol..
B.. Babe
I.. In
T.. Total
C.. Control of
H. Herself..
cheesy cheesy
Thanks
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Lalas247:

The list is long

Tall dark handsome with a beard grin
If he can cook ewa agoyin , egusi or efo grin
Confident guys with the above trait
Also Ambition grin Kai na dat one go make me remove pant .... power couple goals grin
If he can sing lol song wey I fit twerk to.... o pari grin

why Are These Qualities So Familiar cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by ladiesmirror(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Dollarship:
little of my footwewears can feed you for 4months I no brag grin

Your state Governor must book an appointment before having access to where am working.....
Re: Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
You clarrrly arem't romantiiiik ((homebase behaviour)
NoFavors:
No thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / Valentine's Day Funny Memes / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.