Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. (3358 Views)

Women Of Nowadays Will Profess Love To You And Still SCOOP You Behind Your Back / Male Fan Profess Love For Yemi Alade / Nigerian Lesbian Profess Love With Photos Of Themselves On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by ashewoboy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
let's go. who am I gonna profess love to? tag the person then profess your love.

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Rahyberg(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Each time I saw u passing by, u make mi to feel like a LAPTOP without a Battery. Moving closer to u by chance Was like having the BATTERY without Power on it.
Telling u ao I felt was like having the BATTERY fully charged without DATA to Chache.. Giving mi a good reply was like Mtn Giving mi 24gb for #100 Subscription.
Giving mi ur full faithfulness was like Having a Sure CLIENT working in Apple Inc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by ashewoboy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
hmmmm. lalasticlala.
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by IamD18: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
I will profess love using my professional terminologies to the first lady to mention me in this thread.
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Iamgrey5(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2018

You do know Nairaland is just a faceless forum right

It is a place where anyone could be anything i.e Males could be females and vice versa

Anyways, I guess it is just for fun

1 Like

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rahyberg:
Each time I saw u passing by, u make mi to feel like a LAPTOP without a Battery. Moving closer to u by chance Was like having the BATTERY without Power on it.
Telling u ao I felt was like having the BATTERY fully charged without DATA to Chache.. Giving mi a good reply was like Mtn Giving mi 24gb for #100 Subscription.
Giving mi ur full faithfulness was like Having a Sure CLIENT working in Apple Inc.
Wow shocked shocked
So which Nlder are you professing this to grin

1 Like

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:
I will profess love using my professional terminologies to the first lady to mention me in this thread.
oya profess it .
ready....
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by IamD18: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
virgoquin:
oya profess it .
ready....
Can you please borrow me your small pin charger?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by bobokeshington: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
baby anytime i see you i feel like tapping current from your tranformer

2 Likes

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

I am using it to charge my phone,
wait for some seconds.....
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Uglymugg: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
farano:
Baby, I wish I were your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.

3 Likes

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by IamD18: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
virgoquin:
I am using it to charge my phone,
wait for some seconds.....
Lol. Come with your main wink
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:
Lol. Come with your main wink

My main charger you mean,
it got burnt while I was using it to charge my phone so I got a new one
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by IamD18: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
virgoquin:
My main charger you mean,

it got burnt while I was using it to charge my phone so I got a new one
Lmaogrin

I said you should come with main moniker for me to tell you how much I love and cherish you. tongue

Just do it. smiley
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Premiumwriter: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:
her pin charger?

grin

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by IamD18: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:
Ladyhippolyta88

Leave me alone donstan angry
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by IamD18: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Leave me alone donstan angry
Lol, profess your love for me. I want to know how love-lines of feminists look like.

Don't be shy.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

Lmaogrin

I said you should come with main moniker for me to tell you how much I love and cherish you. tongue

Just do it. smiley
I am serving a ban with my main
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

Lol, profess your love for me. I want to know how love-lines of feminists look like.

Don't be shy.grin

Our love only exist in the criminal code act cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by IamD18: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
virgoquin:
I am serving a ban with my main
Named? smiley
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by IamD18: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Our love cannot be found in the criminal code cheesy
Lawyer in the making grin grin grin

You just triggered the substructural columns holding my heart with this your line.
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:

Lawyer in the making grin grin grin

You just triggered the substructural columns holding my heart with this your line.

Lol grin
I modified my initial post tongue tongue
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Reinah(f): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
You see, having you makes the reactions in my life stable. You give me a rush of dopamine now and always. Your intelligence gets me high on ATP. You keep my glucose level bam!

There is no stopping now because our love equation is at the rate-determining step, it may be slow but so irreversible. No inhibitor can stop it. Our ES complex go form product las las grin

You are like the TCA cycle, you are into all pathways of my life.. If anything disrupts your activity in my life, I go get disorder. You are and more than an high energy compound.. 100000KJ/mol and more kiss kiss

You are my essential protein, my ketone body, my thymine, my purine, my pyrimidine. My lactose, sucrose, fructose..Too much sweetness but I don't even fear diabetes. You are sweet and dangerous like phenylalanine.

I'm your albino rat.. Use me as you wish grin
I can't do without you, my Acetyl coA cheesy

To Reinah kiss grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by ashewoboy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Reinah:
You see, having you makes the reactions in my life stable. You give me a rush of dopamine now and always. Your intelligence gets me high on ATP. You keep my glucose level bam!

There is no stopping now because our love equation is at the rate-determining step, it may be slow but so irreversible. No inhibitor can stop it. Our ES complex go form product las las grin

You are like the TCA cycle, you are into all pathways of my life.. If anything disrupts your activity in my life, I go get disorder. You are and more than an high energy compound.. 100000KJ/mol and more kiss kiss

You are my essential protein, my ketone body, my thymine, my purine, my pyrimidine. My lactose, sucrose, fructose..Too much sweetness but I don't even fear diabetes. You are sweet and dangerous like phenylalanine.

I'm your albino rat.. Use me as you wish grin
I can't do without you, my Acetyl coA cheesy

To Reinah kiss grin

you are the only legit poster lataro. to who? ashewoboy?cheesy. a medic? lalasticlala come and profess love to your bae.
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Reinah(f): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
ashewoboy:

you are the only legit poster lataro. to who? ashewoboy?cheesy. a medic? lalasticlala come and profess love to your bae.

To myself grin
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by ashewoboy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Reinah:

To myself grin

what DIckPLiNE?
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Rahyberg(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wow shocked shocked So which Nlder are you professing this to grin
cc Ladyhippolyta88. na u I want oh
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Rahyberg(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wow shocked shocked So which Nlder are you professing this to grin
cc Ladyhippolyta88. na u I want oh
Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rahyberg:
cc Ladyhippolyta88.
na u I want oh

Wow kiss kiss cheesy
So that was for me shocked shocked grin
I am beyond flabbergasted cool

weldone brother kiss

Re: Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies. by IamD18: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol grin
I modified my initial post tongue tongue
Lmao, Chai! this babe sha grin

Make I just dey wait make my ballz grow well, so that I will be able to tell you my mind tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Got Angry With Me After Looking At My Dressing / Can You Date This Woman? / How I Was Seduced By A Sugar Momma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.