Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (4122 Views)

Debunking Christianity Series: An Essay On The True Nature Of Good And Evil / Your True Nature In Christ Jesus / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by ifenes(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

U can't because u r not. A god is at the very least in control of processes within himself. U r not even in control of your own thoughts and can easily be made to form to form a habit you'd be powerless to.break. If I feed u certain drugs for sometime you'd become powerlessly addicted to them. Guaranteed. Some god!

we live in different worlds mr. It seems in yours you are powerless. That's yours as you choose it or as your "god" wants it. I understand life to be a game of chess, you see it as a struggle...... Big difference

2 Likes

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
ifenes:

we live in different worlds mr. It seems in yours you are powerless. That's yours as you choose it or as your "god" wants it. I understand life to be a game of chess, you see it as a struggle...... Big difference

I live in the real world, u live in a world u read in a book or taught by some "guru". I'm not ppwerless at all, but I kmow and accept the limitations of my power. I also acknowledge there is a possibility our life path were determined even b4 we were born. You choose to have your head in the clouds and not look at evidence all around u..........Big difference
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by ifenes(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

I live in the real world, u live in a world u read in a book or taught by some "guru". I'm not ppwerless at all, but I kmow and accept the limitations of my power. I also acknowledge there is a possibility our life path were determined even b4 we were born. You choose to have your head in the clouds and not look at evidence all around u..........Big difference

You claim I was taught by a guru.... Do you have evidence of that ?

We definitely live in different world. That is why I get anything I want and you accept what you are given. Big difference, different Energy bubbles. The universe is based on laws of attraction. You get whatever you are a vibration of. This is simple physics.

End of discussion from my side. Good luck in life mr.

2 Likes

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
ifenes:

You claim I was taught by a guru.... Do you have evidence of that ?

We definitely live in different world. That is why I get anything I want and you accept what you are given. Big difference, different Energy bubbles. The universe is based on laws of attraction. You get whatever you are a vibration of. This is simple physics.

End of discussion from my side. Good luck in life mr.

The old law if attraction.garbage. Why are people so eager to believe things that can easily be disproven. You can't disprove the existence of God. But I can disprove law of attraction. Oya, attract $100,000 by next Friday.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by justlove91(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
it's obvious you don't understand how the law of attraction works, this law is not a magician or a miracle worker. If you believe you can attract that kind of money you definitely will but will it be this Friday? probably not, it all depends on the amount of conditions the universe has to orchestrate before you get the money.

1 Like

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 5:06am On Oct 17, 2017
justlove91:
it's obvious you don't understand how the law of attraction works, this law is not a magician or a miracle worker. If you believe you can attract that kind of money you definitely will but will it be this Friday? probably not, it all depends on the amount of conditions the universe has to orchestrate before you get the money.

Of course, if you have enough faith you can do just about anything, Christ himself said it. The problem is human beings are not set up to be able to muster such faith without external stimuli. Example, a placebo can cure a sick person because he is fooled into thinking it can. Same thing applies to life. You have to find a basis for "fooling"yourself into believing that "impossible" things are possible. Religious faith is one of those basis.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by ifenes(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

The old law if attraction.garbage. Why are people so eager to believe things that can easily be disproven. You can't disprove the existence of God. But I can disprove law of attraction. Oya, attract $100,000 by next Friday.

I actually did you know. And it's not because that's how law of attraction works
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2017
ifenes:
God itself means "power" and it is You and I. God is the hidden part of us that dwells in every possible dimensions. Knowing God is knowing yourself, knowing that you are powerful.

Worshiping God is an act of self appreciation we have misunderstood as worshiping a man in the sky. We will continue to go in cycle until we realise that we are all God experiencing existence from unlimited/ trillions of eyes

Man know thyself
The Kingdom of God is within you - Seek first the Kingdom of God - Seek yourself first

2 Likes

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2017
ifenes:

Your reality is your creation, no one can set that up for you. I know religion created a different God to control the lives of the many. But that's totally up to individuals to accept whether they are their own God or to accept another God created by the few in control. God as known by religion is the God of the matrix......the matrix isn't real, you are. You are God and the universe is inside of you.

Exactly. Man has set up a being somewhere in the Heavens as God.
That is why majority would be deceived when they start seeing illusions

1 Like

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
ifenes:
And your trust a book to tell you about your true nature about yourself ? A book tells you a God created you and yet cannot produce the location of this god ? Well it happens that the God is lost in itself. Otherwise if we say God created other Gods, God itself must have a creator and it will be endless. But instead of trying to figure out who created the man in the mirror, touch yourself and you will realise the man in the mirror is only a reflection of you.

Beautiful. Very beautiful words
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

I don't think u read the op properly. Here is part of it:

God exists outside our human reality and understanding.

Yet u r trying to figure Him out based on human reality and undersranding. If we perceived reality as it truly is everything would make sense including God, but we don't. I supect in reality everthing is "circular" including time and space. No begining, no end.

The Kingdom of God is within you. Search inside yourself and you'll find the owner of the kingdom
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2017
ifenes:

You are trying very hard to distance yourself from your responciblity here. Dreams are subconscious Astra travel into parallel universes. When your body sleeps, your brain is no longer in control, hence your witness other energy bubbles you exist in.sleep is the most advance and natural form of meditation. Sleep is a reminder to us that we beyond space and time etc. Im sorry what I'm trying to inform guys on this nairaland is too advance. You are your creator, no other person is. The creation and creation are one and the same. The paintings of a painter defines him and his state of mind.

You are God means you are powerful. Being a God doesn't only mean you must do positive stuff, it also means you can use your creative powers negatively. Mind creates realities, so a poor person creates his reality too. We are all creators, all God.

I can understand why he is getting confused.
What Ifenes is trying to say is ;
Who are You? I am Ifenes
Who am I? I am manikal

There is an I that is present in both of us. This I is the God aspect of every human. The light that shineth in every man. The only begotten son. The Christ in every man. This I is One with God.
So to know the 'I' that does not have a name,age or gender is to Know God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
ifenes:

I actually did you know. And it's not because that's how law of attraction works

U didn't. People who attract that kind of money don't waste their time on NL discussing law of attraction!
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
manikal:

Man know thyself
The Kingdom of God is within you - Seek first the Kingdom of God - Seek yourself first

The kingdom of God can be anywhere, all I know is if u r human like me them u r not God as defined
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

The kingdom of God can be anywhere, all I know is if u r human like me them u r not God as defined

What you think I am is just a reflection of your own experience.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
ifenes:

Your reality is your creation, no one can set that up for you. I know religion created a different God to control the lives of the many. But that's totally up to individuals to accept whether they are their own God or to accept another God created by the few in control. God as known by religion is the God of the matrix......the matrix isn't real, you are. You are God and the universe is inside of you.

Have u ever seen that movie? You have no way of knowing your true nature while in the matrix. Same way, we have no way of knowing our true nature.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
manikal:

Who are You? I am Ifenes
Who am I? I am manikal

There is an I that is present in both of us. This I is the God aspect of every human. The light that shineth in every man. The only begotten son. The Christ in every man. This I is One with God.

All this is conjecture. There is only one thing I am 100% sure of, everything else is conjecture. That one thing is
this:

We have no way of knowing our true nature. We could be just an imaterial brain wave or a brain in a jar. Also we have no hand in deciding what circumstances we were born into - how, when, or where or how our brain works - which means our free will in the truest sense is an illusion.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
manikal:

What you think I am is just a reflection of your own experience.

What I think u are is whatever who manipulates or designed my brain wants me to think u are which may be nothing like what u really are assuming u exist at all.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by olaleye1355(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
I have read through everyone's input here.

OP,if I understood you very clearly you were sent by someone/god to create this current thread. If this is true then nothing you do should be attributed to your doing, but the Lords doing!

This goes on to mean that every rape, murder, theft, e.t.c is being performed by god through you!
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by ifenes(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

U didn't. People who attract that kind of money don't waste their time on NL discussing law of attraction!

Money shouldn't change who I am...Being on nairaland has nothing to do with abundance. Too much emphasis on money makes it scares. What about good health, joy etc You say 100k like it is a huge amount of money, to me it isn't.

2 Likes

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by ifenes(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2017
manikal:

Who are You? I am Ifenes
Who am I? I am manikal

Great reply
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

All this is conjecture. There is only one thing I am 100% sure of, everything else is conjecture. That one thing is
this:

We have no way of knowing our true nature. We could be just an imaterial brain wave or a brain in a jar. Also we have no hand in deciding what circumstances we were born into - how, when, or where or how our brain works - which means our free will in the truest sense is an illusion.

Actually the only thing you are 100% sure of is that you are alive
That sense of aliveness [that cannot be described in words] is awareness or who we are.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

What I think u are is whatever who manipulates or designed my brain wants me to think u are which may be nothing like what u really are assuming u exist at all.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Why not close your eyes and investigate who you really are , not who you think you are.
Its your world bro. You have the conscious choice to choose

1 Like

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by sonmvayina(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
ifenes:
And your trust a book to tell you about your true nature about yourself ? A book tells you a God created you and yet cannot produce the location of this god ? Well it happens that the God is lost in itself. Otherwise if we say God created other Gods, God itself must have a creator and it will be endless. But instead of trying to figure out who created the man in the mirror, touch yourself and you will realise the man in the mirror is only a reflection of you.

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
ifenes:

Money shouldn't change who I am...Being on nairaland has nothing to do with abundance. Too much emphasis on money makes it scares. What about good health, joy etc You say 100k like it is a huge amount of money, to me it isn't.

Well, what we are talking about is u atracting hundred thousand by next Friday using law of attraction. It is like someone trying to cure himself using placebo.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
olaleye1355:
I have read through everyone's input here.

OP,if I understood you very clearly you were sent by someone/god to create this current thread. If this is true then nothing you do should be attributed to your doing, but the Lords doing!

This goes on to mean that every rape, murder, theft, e.t.c is being performed by god through you!

U missed it completely. I am not sure what this is but I'm pretty sure it was set up by someone/something because, of all the trillions of ways it could have been set up, it was set up THIS way whereby I have no way of verifying what is real.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
ifenes:

Great reply

Great reply my foot. He wrote gibberish. He has no way of knowing if u even exist and he is talking of u having an "I"
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
manikal:

Actually the only thing you are 100% sure of is that you are alive
That sense of aliveness [that cannot be described in words] is awareness or who we are.

Pure nonsense. A robot or computer thinks it's alive too.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by WetinConsignMe: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
manikal:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Why not close your eyes and investigate who you really are , not who you think you are.
Its your world bro. You have the conscious choice to choose

Eyes have nothing to do with it. You didn't design how u think which is what leads to the choices u make. It is like saying that a highly sophisticated machine has the conscious choice to choose.
Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by ifenes(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Well, what we are talking about is u atracting hundred thousand by next Friday using law of attraction. It is like someone trying to cure himself using placebo.

Dude, I wasn't joking when I said I will attract it. My life is full of blessings from the universe, you can attract it if you tune in to the right frequency

3 Likes

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by ifenes(m): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Eyes have nothing to do with it. You didn't design how u think which is what leads to the choices u make. It is like saying that a highly sophisticated machine has the conscious choice to choose.

This is another one..... I don't think small, I think big and the universe supports me. 100k is small money I said.

Secret to getting money : stop talking about it. If you do it's more likely to elude you. Think it into existence, live and feel as if you already have lots of it..... That's law of attraction

2 Likes

Re: The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) by manikal: 3:59am On Oct 27, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Pure nonsense. A robot or computer thinks it's alive too.

All i can say is , every second is an opportunity to learn. Takia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Not Know The Bible Clearly States That A Non-virgin Is A Married One? / Nude lady Climb Church Altar During Xmas Mass(photo) / Christian Liars Are Finaly Exposed, Original Bible Later Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.